Subliminal Talk
Spiritman Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiritman Journal (/Thread-Spiritman-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-15-2011

(07-15-2011, 03:16 PM)woceyes Wrote: Dude don't believe what other people say... your friend might be after her to and he could throw you under the bus so unless you hear it your self take it with a grain of salt. Keep talking and flirting with her you never know. Smile

woceyes I know what you mean, the only thing is the guy who told me, has a girlfriend himself. I still flirt/smile at her but I have noticed her sister is showing some interest in me lately. So, I will see what happens with her.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-17-2011

The sister (Anna) looked at me today with a totally different look like she was very happy to see me. The look that she gave me while we looked at each in the eyes, to me felt like a deeper kind of look. She also was holding eye contact longer. She asked me to say her last name again, this time I got it right. We were high-fiving each other like what baseball players do after scoring, and then she asked me about my last name. She wanted to know the origin, and I told her what it was and proceeded to tell me what her's was. It is from Spain and she is Spanish, her sister as well.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Shannon - 07-20-2011

Little bit of advice. The most major romantic and sexual relationship I ever had almost didn't happen because a "friend" of mine decided to tell me (falsely) that he was dating the woman in question, when in fact he was trying to impress me with lies and never had a chance with said woman. Had I not spoken to her about it, I would never have known, and would never have started dating her. Never believe it unless she tells you herself what her status is, and even then half the time it'll be wrong. Women lie to get guys in bed too, and lie to keep them from pursuing as well. The best you can do is ask her straight up. "Hey, are you seeing anyone?"

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-21-2011

(07-20-2011, 03:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: Little bit of advice. The most major romantic and sexual relationship I ever had almost didn't happen because a "friend" of mine decided to tell me (falsely) that he was dating the woman in question, when in fact he was trying to impress me with lies and never had a chance with said woman. Had I not spoken to her about it, I would never have known, and would never have started dating her. Never believe it unless she tells you herself what her status is, and even then half the time it'll be wrong. Women lie to get guys in bed too, and lie to keep them from pursuing as well. The best you can do is ask her straight up. "Hey, are you seeing anyone?"

Well, Shannon I think I answered the question this morning. I went on her Facebook account and saw her pictures. Anyways, I saw her with the guy that I have been seeing her eating lunch with. The picture is only a few months old, so I think I got my answer. But, I just remind myself, it is her loss and there are a million other women out there like her.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Shannon - 07-21-2011

(07-21-2011, 09:43 AM)spiritman Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 03:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: Little bit of advice. The most major romantic and sexual relationship I ever had almost didn't happen because a "friend" of mine decided to tell me (falsely) that he was dating the woman in question, when in fact he was trying to impress me with lies and never had a chance with said woman. Had I not spoken to her about it, I would never have known, and would never have started dating her. Never believe it unless she tells you herself what her status is, and even then half the time it'll be wrong. Women lie to get guys in bed too, and lie to keep them from pursuing as well. The best you can do is ask her straight up. "Hey, are you seeing anyone?"

Well, Shannon I think I answered the question this morning. I went on her Facebook account and saw her pictures. Anyways, I saw her with the guy that I have been seeing her eating lunch with. The picture is only a few months old, so I think I got my answer. But, I just remind myself, it is her loss and there are a million other women out there like her.

lol That's a cop out. You're assuming based on fear of being rejected. I know because that's exactly what I used to do.

Even if she is dating him, so what? Let her decide whom she prefers. Throw your hat in the ring and see what happens. If she shows interest, let her know she'll need to make herself single to have access to you, and let her decide what she wants. If it doesn't work, make it into a friendship. Then enjoy her company, and network through her too.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-22-2011

(07-21-2011, 10:53 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2011, 09:43 AM)spiritman Wrote:

lol That's a cop out. You're assuming based on fear of being rejected. I know because that's exactly what I used to do.

Even if she is dating him, so what? Let her decide whom she prefers. Throw your hat in the ring and see what happens. If she shows interest, let her know she'll need to make herself single to have access to you, and let her decide what she wants. If it doesn't work, make it into a friendship. Then enjoy her company, and network through her too.

Thanks Shannon for the advice and for the input. Positive constructive criticism is a good thing and will work on it.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-23-2011

Well, I am not sure if this means anything, but I will post it any ways. I post on my Facebook page some quotes. Well, any ways today I logged in, and I noticed that the sister posted a quote on her account. I looked to see if has put up any quotes before, so far I didn't find any. I just thought it was interesting that she posted a quote, when I have been posting quotes on my page a few days now. Today people were trying to boss me around and make me hurry up with my work. I had to put them in their place, I had to tell them several times I work at my own pace. I don't do decent work when people are telling me to hurry up. I can tell I am getting tired of people playing their games, I don't want to deal with the BS from people like that anymore.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-26-2011

I have noticed a lot lately that women are trying to take advantage of me, and I stand my ground. I explain my point of view to them, which after words, I can tell they get upset that I don't put up with their BS. I also have noticed that a lot of the guys that have been talking their crap to me, trying to belittle me, are currently starting to treat me with more respect. It is like now everything is taking a whole 360 turn in a more positive direction. I am not caring what people are thinking or saying about me as much as I use to. Plus, I feel motivated in some way that the current employment I am at now, is not right for me anymore.

I feel more of a pull that I need to start getting something better that will be more fulfilling in my life, also more financial upside. I am not saying that I'm not grateful for the current job I have, I am grateful because it has allowed me to grow into more of the man I have also wanted to become. It has shown me what areas that I needed to work on, and I am now slowly getting there. Also, I have noticed that I am not as needy with the women. It is sort of like now when I see a attractive woman, I say "Wow look at her." But then it just ends there, instead I would always try to get her to notice me, clinging, neediness, not as much now. I will still check her out to show that I am interested when she sees me looking, but I don't look away.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-27-2011

I just started stage 5, and I could tell this one is going to be a powerful one for me. The reason I say within about 10 seconds of playing it, I felt some energy swirling in my solar plexus. So, I can tell this stage is going to deal with some issues, plus smooth out as well. I can tell this stage is doing something by how I can feel the energy moving around my body. Mostly in the solar plexus and my head/brain.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 08-30-2011

I am starting stage 6 tonight and so far I am a whole different person. Things I have noticed:

People lying to my face.
I am tired of people trying to manipulate me.
I am more in control of my emotions, even though I have snapped twice because of how people were treating me.
In a way I still get somewhat heated emotionally when people are really pissing me off in regards to double standards, being a hypocrite, etc..
I get looks from women that are 9's and 10's.
Women now start having conversational topics that are sexual.
I am more than ever determined to make something better with my life.
I have more motivation to reach several goals I have set and will stick with them till the very end.
I am more willing to stand up for myself.
I just do my own thing even though people tell me I am weird.
When people try to put me down, I just blow it off.
Or when people tell me I can't do something, I prove to myself that I can do it.
I have women telling me all the time I am a jerk, and that I need to be more of a nice guy. lol

I can't believe I am on stage 6 and for some reason I feel totally different inside. It feels like I am no longer who I was and don't want to be. I plan to run through AM again after I do SM. Shannon from what I have seen with this program, I wanted to thank you for creating an awesome, life changing program! I fully expect things to change more, after I run through AM a second time. I am hoping the program will deal with keeping my cool during heated moments the second time around. Shannon, I remembered you told me that I should run through AM/SM a second time, due to me not having any sexual experience or something to that effect. Should I run through each stage of AM/SM 15 days each or do the whole 32 days on the second run through?

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiral - 09-01-2011

Sounds great Spiritman! I'm glad for you. And just be patient and like you said set some goals and stick to them as best you can.. things take time but sometimes all it takes is a little initiative on your part and your life can change! I'm not really one to talk because I'm still going through my own issues and just doing my best to be me. BUT I'm glad that's you've seen great change and I hope you continue to enjoy your transformation even through the tough times. Smile

RE: Spiritman Journal - Shannon - 09-05-2011

(08-30-2011, 03:14 PM)spiritman Wrote: I am starting stage 6 tonight and so far I am a whole different person. Things I have noticed:

People lying to my face.
I am tired of people trying to manipulate me.
I am more in control of my emotions, even though I have snapped twice because of how people were treating me.
In a way I still get somewhat heated emotionally when people are really pissing me off in regards to double standards, being a hypocrite, etc..
I get looks from women that are 9's and 10's.
Women now start having conversational topics that are sexual.
I am more than ever determined to make something better with my life.
I have more motivation to reach several goals I have set and will stick with them till the very end.
I am more willing to stand up for myself.
I just do my own thing even though people tell me I am weird.
When people try to put me down, I just blow it off.
Or when people tell me I can't do something, I prove to myself that I can do it.
I have women telling me all the time I am a jerk, and that I need to be more of a nice guy. lol

I can't believe I am on stage 6 and for some reason I feel totally different inside. It feels like I am no longer who I was and don't want to be. I plan to run through AM again after I do SM. Shannon from what I have seen with this program, I wanted to thank you for creating an awesome, life changing program! I fully expect things to change more, after I run through AM a second time. I am hoping the program will deal with keeping my cool during heated moments the second time around. Shannon, I remembered you told me that I should run through AM/SM a second time, due to me not having any sexual experience or something to that effect. Should I run through each stage of AM/SM 15 days each or do the whole 32 days on the second run through?

You are quite welcome.

Every time you run through, follow the directions to the letter. 32 days if it says 32 days.

RE: Spiritman Journal - ncbeareatingman - 06-19-2016

Spiritman whats the UPDate on your REJUVENIZER EXPEREINCE..did you ACTUALLY get the personal rejuvenizer Yet!!?? Lemme know som' somethin'. E2-ing MY ass off with MY Rejuvenier and more...29th day in and MY Life reality is shifting,is different,understatement. peace brother.