Subliminal Talk
Spiritman Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiritman Journal (/Thread-Spiritman-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 06-11-2011

(06-11-2011, 05:25 PM)woceyes Wrote: look up the body language project its a very good in depth ebook.

Good luck with that girl you work with spiritman.

Woceyes thanks for suggesting that ebook. I just went to the website which I couldn't believe how much is in that book. It looks so much better than any ebook on body language I have seen on the net so far.

RE: Spiritman Journal - woceyes - 06-12-2011

your welcome Spirtman that book and a cupple of other websites have helped me out. Smile

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 06-17-2011

Here are some updates to what is going on. I have one week left on stage 3. I can't believe how fast this one went by. I have noticed a very big difference in myself and in who I am. Certain people at work still try to push my buttons. However, I am starting to notice that the guys are slowing calling me by my first name without the name calling that they do whenever they see me. For now there is nothing new to report about that girl at work. I wanted to give some background before I explain what I wanted to share, all my life, I have been shy and kept to myself. I am not used to women, especially the very attractive ones giving me attention, checking me out, etc....

Well today I couldn't believe how many attractive women were looking at me in the eyes everywhere I went. This happened as I was at work, it seemed every area I needed to go women were making direct eye contact. They would look me in the eyes, have a smile on their faces and with the eyes it didn't seem they were just giving me the normal look. It sort of felt like they were genuinely happy to see me and had no problem making direct eye contact. In a way, I was somewhat uncomfortable, because I am not used to getting this much attention from attractive women. Even so, I did make sure that I keep the eye contact until they looked away and about half of them did break eye contact first. I didn't do it in a creepy type of way. I had a smile on my face, and in a way I am not sure, but it felt like I was using my eyes to in a seduction way.

I have never done the eye seduction stuff, so I am not sure if I was doing it or not. It did, however, feel like when the attractive women were making direct eye contact, it sort of felt like a secret code or something was going on between us. It is hard to explain because I am not familiar with this kind of technique, but I could get use to it when I start to realize when I am doing it. Also, some of the women when we would go our separate ways but would run into each other again, they would go back to look me in the eyes again. Sometimes it would be a more intense stare, not the "I will kill you look." But the look that sort of feels like "I would like to f*ck you." I have never in my life had those kinds of looks, but today it was very clear that women were interested in me and that this program is starting to make it effects known. I also just realized something, that I am going about doing my own thing without worry about what other people will think or say about me.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that my voice box must be changing because my throat is sore in a way, and it feels like my voice is deeper. I noticed that I am not talking much from my throat like I have always done.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 06-23-2011

I just remembered something happened to me the other day and would like to know what it means. There is a girl at work, she has a boyfriend, and I don't plan on making a move on her. Mostly, because I know her boyfriend, and we're good friends. Any ways, as I was standing near her, we looked at each other in the eyes. Then she licked her lips, and I mean her tongue went over her lips. That is how big she licked her lips, I know that she likes me. Mostly, because she looks at me a lot, smiles and has touched me a few times. When she licked her lips, she didn't seem to be nervous or have dry lips, but I noticed it right away when she did it.

This the first time I have had a girl lick her lips in front of me or even noticed a girl doing this.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiral - 06-26-2011

Yes she likes you and wants to ride you hard. I wouldn't want to look into it much further.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 06-26-2011

(06-26-2011, 05:18 AM)Spiral Wrote: Yes she likes you and wants to ride you hard. I wouldn't want to look into it much further.

Thanks Spiral, that is what I thought it meant because of the way she has been acting around me lately. Even today, I had to get something out of the storage area and she happened to be there. Well, we were just chatting, goofing around (when we should have been working lol) when she put each of her hands on my face cheeks. She did it similar to how this girl is doing it in the picture in the link..

http://www.fotosearch.com/PHN103/ky103005/

But I still don't plan to do anything with her because of knowing her boyfriend. I will take this as a sign that the AM is doing it's job and helping me to attract women.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-06-2011

I am currently 2 weeks in on stage four of AM 2011. For the past couple of nights now, I have had several vivid dreams. Like the one, I had last night. I can remember a few things. One of the dreams I had, there was a very attractive woman I saw but the next thing I knew she was thrown in the shower I think. A few seconds after that, I saw her right arm get severed without a knife or anything to chop it off. Then I saw her body from the waist down get completely taken away from her body. So she was split into two, and you know how people in other countries are malnourished which you can see their bones, etc.? Well, that is what I saw her body like after her arm got severed from her and before her body was split into two. That really stuck out in my mind, I couldn't believe what was happening. I have no idea what that means but a bit freaky.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiral - 07-06-2011

I have had some odd freaky dreams myself. Some of them are sad. But it's not like they affect my day or anything. I just don't look too deep into my dreams anymore. I could care less about what they mean.. I just know the subliminal is working.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-11-2011

I wanted to give an update:

Remember the girl at work I have told you about? Did I tell you guys that she has a sister who works there as well? Anyways, the sister asked me how I say my last name and I asked her how to say her last name. Today, she tried to say my last name, and she got it right. But when it was my turn, I totally screwed it up, and she told me that her last name has two syllables, not three. I always want to do three syllables, so I am trying to remember that for next time. Right after that, she told me that I needed to remember that name (last name) because it would be important in later on or in the future. I am curious as to what she meant by that? Do you guys know what she was trying to imply there by saying what she said? Or am I just reading too much into it?

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiral - 07-12-2011

She just wants to see how you react. I would not think about it. If I were you next time screw her name up even more and just play around with her. She may be testing you. Women say things to men to just see their reaction.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Ryan - 07-12-2011

Sounds like she's hinting at you that she wants to be in your life Wink It's a cocky/teasing remark, similar to things I'd say... "Hold onto my number it's the most important you're going to get!" Wink

Ryan

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-12-2011

Thanks Spiral and Ryan. Today she asked me to say her name, and I honestly couldn't say it correctly so I just said it wrong again. She was laughing her butt off, and I actually was too. It seems just in the past couple of days now she is giving me more attention and testing me. So, I can tell AM stage 4 is working pretty well in regard to dealing with this. Before I would have been upset that I can't get the name right, but now I am actually laughing at it.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 07-15-2011

Well, I just found out that the girl at work (Sarah) might be dating someone else. There is a guy, I know that was trying to find out if she was seeing anyone. He told me that she was seeing a guy in another department. I saw her with that same guy and they were having lunch together. So, to me, it sounds like they might be dating. When I saw them having lunch I have been telling myself that "Oh well that is her loss, let her have that guy, I can find myself another attractive woman anytime I want." I have been trying to stay positive and to remind myself there are other attractive women out there, not just this one girl. At first it upset me seeing her with that other guy, but now I am just getting in that mode that it doesn't matter. It is her loss not mine.

RE: Spiritman Journal - woceyes - 07-15-2011

Dude don't believe what other people say... your friend might be after her to and he could throw you under the bus so unless you hear it your self take it with a grain of salt. Keep talking and flirting with her you never know. Smile