Subliminal Talk
Spiritman Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiritman Journal (/Thread-Spiritman-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 03-15-2011

First off, I just listened to the AM 2011 last night before I went to sleep. As I was listening to it, I could feel it doing it's work. I have already been working on myself for several years after I came across David D's products. I tried out his stuff and had some good success. However, the first time I heard his stuff, I couldn't believe all stuff he was talking and teaching. It didn't make sense at all, but tried his stuff and things started to happen. I had some poor self esteem and confidence for a long while, but I have been working on that for a few years now.

So far, I am better than I was a few years ago but I want to get better. I look forward to this program changing me into the man I want to become. I wanted to share a dream I had with you guys just on the first time listening to the program.

I was in my car driving up to a building that was in the desert, when I got to the front and when through a security gate that slide open. I got through the gate, but then I saw myself back outside the gate and was out of my car, when this guy approached me. I don't remember what he said or was doing or if I said anything to him. But I remember as the guy started to walk away, I called him a p*ssy.

He started to walk back towards me, but at the same time, he had a cigarette. Then he was chasing me around my car with the cigarette, which was lit up. I ran towards a hill or a mountain, went around to the other side and when I got to the end, I was at a wall. When I got to the wall, I squeezed myself through the wall and the mountain. When I peeked through, I saw the building, and I saw a guy standing there. As I looked at the guy in the eye, the dream ended, and I woke up.

When I woke up, the right side of my chest and my arm, feels somewhat weird. It sort of feels like I slept on it the wrong way or something.

Chris

RE: Spiritman Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 03-15-2011

Welcome I've been working on self esteem and confidence issues all my life. AM11 is doing wonders toward improving both.

Interesting dream.....I found that my dreams are very vivid throughout stage 1 and most of stage 2.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Jeff - 03-15-2011

I thought the guy with the cigarette scene was in real life at first. I was what is going on? Ha, but good stuff. I am over half way through stage two, and this is as close to a magic bullet as it comes. Confidence and indifference are some big proponents in stage one and two.

You are now in the circle of Alphas, and I congratulate you starting a journal Smile I hope you have the time of your life throughout these upcoming months. Just keep playing it and watch everything fall into place.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 03-15-2011

AYD, I have been working on myself esteem and confidence for several years, which I am currently starting to see some progress in these areas. However, I do believe that the AM2011 will transform me into the man I want to become and get rid of the issues that I have been trying to deal with for quite some time now.

Jeff, maybe it was real life, or it wasn't Tongue. I had no idea what really was going on. I just remembered that I had another dream where myself and another person were chasing squirrels or chipmunks. I am not sure what the hell that was about, but I woke up wondering WTF. Today after listening to the AM2011 last night, I felt crampy, aching, and somewhat flu like. That didn't happen until I listened to the program.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiral - 03-15-2011

I seem to believe that the program naturally makes some physical changes in you. you posture gets much more straighter which resonates authority. also My voice changes through stages 4 and beginning of stage 5.. right now it's at a plateau.. I'm not as authorative with my voice right now but I can't imagine once things pan out how it will be int he end. so what I'm saying is that I was getting some soreness all over my body during parts of the program..a nd that's probably due to sleeping differently and subconcious fixing your posture. who knows. You are not alone.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Jeff - 03-15-2011

(03-15-2011, 03:32 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: also My voice changes through stages 4 and beginning of stage 5.. right now it's at a plateau.. I'm not as authorative with my voice right now but I can't imagine once things pan out how it will be int he end. so what I'm saying is that I was getting some soreness all over my body during parts of the program..a nd that's probably due to sleeping differently and subconcious fixing your posture. who knows. You are not alone.

Also a major stimulus to go to the gym to get in better shape. This has been very apparant the past two weeks. Hey Spiral, how much deeper has your voice become?

I have woken up on many occasions with my jaw and throat muscles in minor discomfort. I wonder if the subconscious is working those group of muscles out to reflect the Alpha mindset.

Lol spirt, if I was watching that I would be on the ground laughing. Just not something you see everyday. lmao.

Spiral, that make sense. When I woke up my right side from my shoulder, to my chest was sore, but it did go away. I have a question for Shannon or anyone who might know the answer. Since I am listening to the AM2011 program, would it be ok to listen to another subliminal along with the AM2011? The program I was thinking about getting was, Everything Is Possible or Luck Magnifier. Would anyone of those interfere with the AM2011 program in anyway?

Jeff it is somewhat funny but I couldn't believe it after I remembered that I had that dream. That is the first time I have had a dream like that. lol

RE: Spiritman Journal - Cortez - 03-15-2011

Welcome, Spiritman! You can expect some ridiculous results in the near future...

(03-15-2011, 03:44 PM)Cortez Wrote: Welcome, Spiritman! You can expect some ridiculous results in the near future...

Thanks! Do you mean dream wise, or all together as I work with this program?

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiral - 03-15-2011

all together. Smile

And Everything is Possible sounds like a pretty good pick. I would let others chime in on that one.

And Jeff, My voice has gotten only a little deeper.. It might not be noticeable. but what I have noticed is I'm speaking more form my gut and diaphragm on my good days which naturally makes my voice louder, deeper, more relaxed and hypnotic. today I must say It wasn't like that.. but I wasn't too concerned about that either. there will be alot of waves of results.. they will be there better than ever and then go away.. then come back better than ever and then go away.. It's def. a roller coaster ride.

RE: Spiritman Journal - woceyes - 03-15-2011

Welcome Spirtman, Like Cortez and spiral say you will get some crazy results all together. Especially since your using Alpha Male 2011. It seems that is pretty powerful

All through Alpha Male 2010: stage 5 my back has been killing me not sure if it was through subs or just recklessness on my part but i seem to walk with a great swagger then i did in other stages.

My voice waivers as well, it will go deep and seductive to slightly deep and raspy. My body language reads authority and in charge. Today alone i notice people either copied my body language or shrank down a bit. So as you progress through the set you will be as amazed as I am and i am sure other Alpha users are.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Shannon - 03-15-2011

Hi, Spiritman. I suggest that you use AM alone if you want the "as intended" results. You can technically use up to one other program with it, but I don't make light programs. All my programs are aimed at maximum extreme, so it will have an impact on the AM set if you use anything else with it. If you don't mind that, those titles are fine.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 03-16-2011

(03-15-2011, 08:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hi, Spiritman. I suggest that you use AM alone if you want the "as intended" results. You can technically use up to one other program with it, but I don't make light programs. All my programs are aimed at maximum extreme, so it will have an impact on the AM set if you use anything else with it. If you don't mind that, those titles are fine.

Thanks Shannon, I will just stick with the AM and when I am finished with that, then I will start another subliminal.

RE: Spiritman Journal - Spiritman - 03-16-2011

Today is the third day of the AM2011 stage 1, and so far I noticed a very big difference! I am going to give some background first. I go out to some social groups, having a guy's night out basically. Well, when I do go out, I would get jittery, nervous and my hands/body would shake a tiny bit. Today we went to Carl Jr's to eat. I noticed that I was somewhat nervous, but I wasn't shaking at all. My hands we somewhat cold and sweaty, but they weren't shaking, and I didn't have any anxiety.

When I was talking, I could stay calm, relaxed, and I also noticed that I could talk longer without taking so many breaths. I could be relaxed, look people in the eye without getting nervous. Usually when I look at people in the eye, I would get uncomfortable and couldn't hold eye contact for long periods of time.

So far, I am loving this program! I can already feel different inside of myself. It is hard to explain, but I can feel changing taking place. I will keep you posted with more results as they happen.