Subliminal Talk
Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 (/Thread-Road-to-happiness-through-AM-6-0--5679)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Mlody93 - 10-17-2015

(10-16-2015, 11:16 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Sure its easier to get reactions when you are good looking. But why the f*ck would you want that? I'm good looking and I hate the idea of a girl liking me for my looks I would rather her like me for me(when a girl likes you for your looks it means that your looks are higher quality than you as a person). I sense a lot of worry. I was like you, probably worse and thought that AM6 wouldn't work on me (and when I did believe it wasn't like it would REALLY work) relax, AM6 is gonna make you a boss =)

AM6 will just show you the way to your own style when that part kicks in, I only had this very recently (halfway through stage 5).

I have same opinion that I want woman like me for my personality not for my looks. You know I want remove belief about my looks but media creates canon of beauty and some people follow that what media said.

I want it because firstly there is cliché "Man should attract women by appearance and make stay longer in his life by personality". It is cliché but in that sentence there is grain of truth.

Secondly I have coversation with my friends about quality of life. Someone said " Appearance is a barometer how our life looks. If we are successful we care much more about our looks. When we have depression, low mood, we don't accept ourselves, no friends, we don't need to care about appearance.

That's my opinion

(10-17-2015, 06:31 AM)prwjasey Wrote: Good example of that, last night after work I threw on some jeans and a shirt, went across the street to Target. AM6 really has a great effect unlike anything I've felt before. Walking in that place was a whole different level. As I walked up to the door some girl stares at me and starts shouting "HI HI HI HI! How are you?!?!" like she knew me. I didn't but she was also with her boyfriend which was very odd, to say the least. Fast forward and walking down aisles saying "What's up" to everyone and women just starring at me non-stop. Wasn't even dressed great, wasn't even close to looking my best. As I get to the cashier (a female, yes), I see her already starring at me while she's servicing the guy in front of me. And here I go thinking in my head, "she's going to want something from me". Sure enough I get up there and she's asking me questions trying to flirt with me, starring into my eyes, smiling. I lean over the counter getting close to her talking, we're laughing.It's crazy how significant you feel when you walk into places with these subliminals programmed into your mind.

That's all you need and unfortunately most everyone here wants to tell you otherwise so you end up a chump instead paying for prostitutes *cough* Dzeemo* *cough* or getting cheated on... or like Sarge asking a million questions about what to say to a girl for years on a forum.

Now can you imagine walking into a club or a store or anywhere for that matter with those type of responses of people and women especially paying you that much attention. That's what a magnet does Wink

Wow! I'm impressed Smile. I hope that in the future I would have the similar situations Smile. Relax I'm not going to pay prostitutes because i know that i could have for free and share emotion with girl. I considered to pay for that to get some experience (I'm virgin) but I refused it because it is easier way and I know I couldn't develop myself. My goal is to be successful with women and with people generally. Paying for sex is not solution but in desperation think about different ways how to solve my problem.

Thank you for your feedback Smile

(10-17-2015, 06:54 AM)prwjasey Wrote: Looks only HELP to what you attract. If you're more attractive overall and in good shape you will attract more of the same. Though, you still can attract women that are in better shape than you when you are not. But you shouldn't do your health or body image just for women. It should be for yourself. If you looked average but had intense confidence people will always notice you. And with that attention you're going to meet tons of women and guys alike.

Thanks for clarification. Actually In high school I had a friend who was ginger. He didn't care he was ginger. That boy had confidence and be surrounded by women. So probably you're right that I can attract some girls.

Greetings

Very valuable advices. I'm appreciate that someone clarify many things in which I'm confused Smile. Forgive me that i respond so slow but English isn't my first language and I make some mistakes but I'm determinated to learn that language. Thank you so much for all Smile

(10-17-2015, 08:02 AM)prwjasey Wrote: I believe in you 100% man!

Thanks Smile All the best mate Smile

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Mlody93 - 10-22-2015

Today I had presentation. In the past before any presentation I felt nervousness and anxiety (strange feeling in stomach, shaking hands). Today I had confident body language and presentation was amazing. Teacher complimented me for how I presented.

It was fantastic how I presented because fear paralyze me. Even I was prepared great I stumbled and felt ahamed.

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Voytek - 10-22-2015

I`m glad to hear good news from you, my friend. Smile It`s another sign how well AM6 works on your mind. You know what to do... Just keep going! Smile

(10-22-2015, 10:11 AM)Voytek Wrote: I`m glad to hear good news from you, my friend. Smile It`s another sign how well AM6 works on your mind. You know what to do... Just keep going! Smile

Thanks. Maybe my social life isn't I expected but I feel change. It's not huge steps in my development only little.

I can tell that on my WM2`s road I`ve improved my sociall skills and social life dramatically and I think that it`ll be even better soon. Smile

You approach girls or girls approach you? Smile

(10-22-2015, 11:19 AM)Mlody93 Wrote: You approach girls or girls approach you? Smile

Actually, IDGAF about approaching girls because it`s so natural for me now. It`s just so natural that I barely notice that I`m doing this. In another words, I don`t feel ANY kind of social or approach anxiety and I freely converse with all women. And yes, girls approach me in different ways and it all seems to me so natural and normal that I`m not excited about this at all. But i didn`t try to approach women on the street so it`s hard to say if I rid off approach anxiety totally but i believe that I did. Smile

Wow! Smile I would like to be on your place. Smile I still have approach anxiety concerning women I don't know why? For sure I change my attitude to conversation with others. If I don't want to talk I won't talk. In the past I always wanted to make a good impression and always talk even I feel ashamed.

(10-22-2015, 11:50 AM)Mlody93 Wrote: Wow! Smile I would like to be on your place. Smile I still have approach anxiety concerning women I don't know why? For sure I change my attitude to conversation with others. If I don't want to talk I won't talk. In the past I always wanted to make a good impression and always talk even I feel ashamed.

Actually, attractive girls sometimes are trying to test me by usng a little bitch shields to see if I`m truly so comfortable with women and being into my own skin and I always pass those stupid little tests. Of course, I don`t try to, it comes totally natural. And those ones who are posh are allergic for me, they try to show their... "superiority" when they sense (and almost always do) that I perceive myself as a high valubale man. I laught on it inside myself, when I see this kind of silly behaviour. They`re like little girls, I swear. Smile Seriously, many women are like little children in their minds and behaviour. Tongue

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Dzemoo - 10-22-2015

In m opinion the best sub for approach amxiety is wm2