Subliminal Talk
Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 (/Thread-Road-to-happiness-through-AM-6-0--5679)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Mlody93 - 07-05-2015

Hello everyone!

It's my first post on this forum. I'm 22. I'm shy person when comes to introduce new people. My parents especially my father don't support me. They say I am not worthy, I'm not good enough.

I read an article about suliminals and this topic interested me. One of the member encourage me to try out with the AM 6.0 and I greatful for his advices.

First 2 days nothing change with my behaviour but I don't give up so early.

Greetings

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Spiritman - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 12:32 PM)Mlody93 Wrote: Hello everyone!

It's my first post on this forum. I'm 22. I'm shy person when comes to introduce new people. My parents especially my father don't support me. They say I am not worthy, I'm not good enough.

I read an article about suliminals and this topic interested me. One of the member encourage me to try out with the AM 6.0 and I greatful for his advices.

First 2 days nothing change with my behaviour but I don't give up so early.

Greetings

Welcome to the forums! You made a very wise decision by buying AM6. Don't expect too much until about stage 3. But let me give you a warning, AM6 is very EMOTIONAL and CHALLENGING, it will push you to your limits. Don't be surprised when you get to the later stages, that your emotions might get the best of you. It will take you a while to learn how to harness your new thought patterns and behavior. When you're done with AM6, take a week or two off to let things take root. Then run through AM6 again.

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - CatMan - 07-05-2015

Hello and welcome, friend!

AM6 is an amazing program, you could run that program over and over for years and get massive benefit from it alone. It's composed of all the things a modern man needs to be the best expression of himself possible. It's life changing, great choice. Stick with it, even during the hard time ahead, and it'll repay you for your dedication, for life!

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Mlody93 - 07-05-2015

Spiritman, CatMan
Thanks for your responses. Now I feel I made good decision that I try out with AM 6.0. I have interested in personal development since 2010. When I started random course I had little results but after few days I left course and procrastinated. I said to myself "I finish course later". I have nothing to lose and I'll finish AM 6.0. I listen subliminal 8 hours. It's enough to get results?

Greetings

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - GlaizenGold777 - 07-06-2015

Enough or not is depend on many variables. One of it is your resistance.

Based on experience, it's best to use 6 stages subs approximately 12hours/day. More is better.

8 hours is not enough for 6 stages program.

My advice, take minimum of 12 hours/ day to see vast change and manifestation with AM6 subs.

Thanks.

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Voytek - 07-06-2015

I personally use AM6 8h each day and I find it very effective but as GlaizenGold777 has mentioned before, more is better so if you can use it, as he suggested, 12h/day, you`ll benefit more from this training. Also, I noticed difference in my behaviour after 2 days of using AM6 but it depends from personality, experiences and other hidden factors. Some folks noiced effects after 2-4 stages so you must be persistent as CatMan said. Also you can find some useful stuff here:
Code:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3461.html?highlight=How+To+Become+An+Alpha+Male
and here:
Code:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5620.html

Also, don`t forget about socialization, it`s very important for development and to notice differences in your thoughts` patterns and behaviour.

Happy journey, my friend! Smile

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Mlody93 - 07-30-2015

Stage 1 Day 25

I almost finish Stage 1. I want to present changes which are came.

- I noticed that my body language is improved. In the past I had tendency to stoop.
- I started to be aggressive and argue with my family.
- Also I become more sarcastic. Sometimes I feel shame that I say sth
- I still feel fear when I have to communicate with other people. Yesterday I wanted to order sth in restaurant. When it came to order I forgot what i want to order Sad .

This changes are noticed by me. Maybe there are other changes but I didn't see them.

Greetings

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - GlaizenGold777 - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 03:38 AM)Mlody93 Wrote: Stage 1 Day 25

- I noticed that my body language is improved. In the past I had tendency to stoop.
- I still feel fear when I have to communicate with other people. Yesterday I wanted to order sth in restaurant. When it came to order I forgot what i want to order Sad .

This changes are noticed by me. Maybe there are other changes but I didn't see them.

Greetings

That changes is normal, keep going. Smile

hhhhh - XyzN - 07-30-2015

hhhhh

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Mlody93 - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 09:34 AM)XyzN Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 03:38 AM)Mlody93 Wrote: Maybe there are other changes but I didn't see them.

Also realize that as you go through the program that you won't always be aware of the changes that are/have had happened to you. It feels so natural most of the time. You'll still be yourself through all of this, but more in control, less afraid. Smile

OK. I try to do best as I can. Smile

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Voytek - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 09:34 AM)XyzN Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 03:38 AM)Mlody93 Wrote: Maybe there are other changes but I didn't see them.

Also realize that as you go through the program that you won't always be aware of the changes that are/have had happened to you. It feels so natural most of the time. You'll still be yourself through all of this, but more in control, less afraid. Smile

Yeah, it`s true, I feel that AM6 effects `only` unlock my natural potential and that could be an effect of implemented in AM6 Naturalizer. Be patient, this is your 1st stage and it was made to `clear` negative beliefs about you and your masculinity. It`s a stage to lay foundations for all program.

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - AJK - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 03:38 AM)Mlody93 Wrote: Stage 1 Day 25

Greetings

Congratulations in making the decision to join us. You have made some fantastic changes already!

I want to say that doing AM is a process of change, not an instantaneous change. It will, in fact, take multiple run-throughs of AM for all aspects to become manifested as you have to work through years of prior negative programming. As someone who just started his third pass on AM after doing WM & SM, I can honestly say that I wish I completed three or four cycles of AM before moving on to the other subliminals as the work done with AM is fundamental for success on not just WM & SM, but in life in general.

My primary advice to you is to not get worked up about your feelings and observations, but just be and let it all flow through you. Don't dwell on the past or worry about the future and live only in the now and present moment. If you stay on the path and in the moment, then in two years when you turn around you will be amazed with the person you have become.

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - CatMan - 07-30-2015

It can be, but it's only one form of humour and that's likely to get better as time goes on and you gain more confidence and better social skills. AM6 is such a great program, I wish you a wonderful transformation man!

RE: Road to happiness through AM 6.0 - Mlody93 - 08-11-2015

Hello everyone!

It's my 5th day of stage 2. Of course is too early to rate stage 2 but I feel aphaty and immunity. Also feel lack of motivation. I know that I should learn to exam but I don't care I pass that exam or not. I hope that malaise will go away. Greetings