Subliminal Talk
Using 2 4G Subs - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Using 2 4G Subs (/Thread-Using-2-4G-Subs)

Using 2 4G Subs - thor2014 - 06-20-2015

I have asked this question before and a kind member of the forum advised against listening to two 4G subs at once. Which I can understand as two subs in effect could take your mind in two different directions. Which might decrease the effectiveness of the sub.

Having shopped around the forum. I have noticed many members have used two 4G subs at the same time and have had good results.

I am 34 days into Zen Attitude. I wish to incorporate a second sub BIABWS

The plan is to divide listening 4 hours of ZA then after 4 hours of BIABWS.

Can anyone see any issues with doing this ?

Peace

RE: Using 2 4G Subs - thor2014 - 06-20-2015

Ooppps may I convey my deepest apologies to the moderators I have accidently posted in the incorrect section of the forum.

May I ask one of the moderators moves this post ?

Peace

RE: Using 2 4G Subs - CatMan - 06-20-2015

Hi Thor,

Here's the thing. If you want to use more than one sub, then you're going to divide your focus in half. It stands to reason then, that you're going to get your results halved, as your mind is being pulled in two different directions. Imagine walking a mile to your right, then turning around and coming back to start and then going a mile to your left, and then rinse and repeat. Not a whole lot of progress in one direction there.

For best results, you should always be doing one sub at a time. Also, given that you only plan to listen for 8 hours a day which is the minimum for ONE sub, cutting the usage time in half, as WELL as listening to two different subs, means you now have two factors working against you. Meaning, even if you could give each sub 8 hours a day, IE. you're listening for a total of 16 hours a day...while you're hitting the minimum hours...in the end, you're still dividing your focus so you'd still be better off focusing on one. I hope you see what I mean.

I'd recommend getting as many hours as you can each day with ONE sub at a time for best results.

RE: Using 2 4G Subs - CatMan - 06-20-2015

Hi Zyggy!

I think you're missing the point of that post, and literally interpreting a simple example used to describe the difficulty of moving in two directions at the same time, which is what would be happening. I'll try to clarify it further now, at the risk of this post being redundant. Regardless...it's halving the focus. And halving the hours, and at 8 hours to start with as that's what Thor can spend each day listening, that's now 4 hours per sub, nowhere near enough. If he could manage 8 hours per day PER sub, then maybe it would be beneficial somewhat to do. However, it's still better to focus on one at a time, even in that example.

In fact, in some cases, it can be a serious setback using two programs, as the scripts conflict with eachother, nevermind just being a different focus pulling you in different directions. Examples are using OF and OAA as OAA includes OGSF and will clash with OF, or OF and OGSF together will clash, certain elements of different scripts clash with eachother and conflict as each has a different goal in mind. So again, for the hours reason, the focus reason, and the scripts clashing in certain parts known or unknown to us reason, in the end, it's better to use ONE at a time for best results. Especially if you aren't able to give 8 hours a day to EACH sub, as Thor was only planning to give 4 hours to each sub, hence my previous post to warn against it. A lot of guys seem to think if 1 sub at one time is good, then 2 at once is great, and 3 at once is awesome. Because more is better! Guys seem to think spamming is best and they're impatient and it gets the better of them by hampering results. I wish all subs were 5G minimum, so the temptation would be removed. Everyone wants results yesterday I know, but sometimes, less is more.

I hope it's more clear now.

RE: Using 2 4G Subs - thor2014 - 06-21-2015

I wish to commend brother Catman on his remarkable knowledge in the field of Neurosciences. I will begin using a single sub on a new mission. To become irressistably attractive to beautiful women sexually.