Subliminal Talk
My second run through of AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My second run through of AM6 (/Thread-My-second-run-through-of-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Spiritman - 06-27-2015

Well I am now one day away from the two week mark of AM6. I have to say things seem to be a bit different this time around. Stage one the first time around brought up a lot emotions and things which I didn't realize I had buried. Now this time around things seem to be a bit calmer. Plus, a few days ago, I had a situation at work where some of my co-workers tried to pick on me because of how small I am in size and weight. There was an item I was carrying that wasn't too heavy but one co-worker came over and tried to grab it from my hands. He told me in a sarcastic way, that is too heavy for you I will carry it for you.

When he put his hands on it to try and grab it away from me, I forcefully took it back. While at the same time telling him in forceful manner and looking him in the eye, I said "I am not weak so stop trying to treat me like I am." After that incident, he has back off of trying to treat me like I am weak. I felt good inside after I said that to him, it felt like I had taken my power back. So, I can see that my second run through is having better go around then the first time.

I am awaiting to see what stage 3 will do to me this time around. Stage 3 the first time around, was a real challenge for me which brought out a lot anger and frustration.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Ricardo - 06-29-2015

(06-15-2015, 03:42 PM)spiritman Wrote: But now, I see the reason why Shannon stresses so much at telling people that you need to run through AM several times to have a firm foundation.

Pity he didn't mention it in the advert.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Spiritman - 06-30-2015

(06-29-2015, 09:27 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Pity he didn't mention it in the advert.

Maybe a disclaimer could be put up on the AM store page. Stating that it will require two to three run throughs of using the program in order to see the results that this program can produce.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Spiritman - 07-17-2015

Well I just finished stage 1. I didn't noticed much other than getting somewhat annoyed at people's stupidity and being in their own little worlds. So, today I start stage 2, the first time around I had a lot of anger come up. Now I will see how I react this time around.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - ffaux - 07-17-2015

Glad to see you're still updating!

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Spiritman - 07-22-2015

I am six days in on Stage 2 and I had something happen at work, where I am amazed myself about how I was able to keep my composure. I was talking with a co-worker about some stuff, when I said something that he was offended by (which I found out a few moments later he was BS'ing me). Well, the comment I made was perfectly a legit and reasonable comment that I saw no problem with. However, he said if you say that again, I am going to kick your a$$. I told him, you're going to kick my a$$ over something that is totally true, you make no sense right now. Then I said the comment again to him in a sarcastic way, which at that point he grabbed my work hat I had on my head.

At that point, I literally just stared him down and said in a tone "Give my hat back now!" As I said that, I could feel myself in the present moment, that I was in complete control of my emotions. After a few moments, I got the hat back and at that point he told me I was just BS'ing you. I won't mention what I said because it will violate some of the polices on this forum.

So, I will say that my second time around on stage 2 is totally different than before. I am so far able to keep my emotions in check and stand up for myself without losing my composure. Plus, I have notice I am releasing the need to care about what other people think about me.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - jonathan4all - 07-22-2015

wao so happy for you Spiritman. I always love your journal. NO fake swagging .. calm composed and zen. Keep moving brother. Heart

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Spiritman - 07-23-2015

(07-22-2015, 09:17 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: wao so happy for you Spiritman. I always love your journal. NO fake swagging .. calm composed and zen. Keep moving brother. Heart

Thanks Jonathan! I think my second run through of AM6 is going to very beneficial because I am seeing some interesting results so far. I forgot to add on my previous post that just in the past couple of days I am having a series of events that are starting to unfold. Which I think might be leading me to towards some goals which I have been working at for some time now.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - jonathan4all - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 09:51 AM)spiritman Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 09:17 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: wao so happy for you Spiritman. I always love your journal. NO fake swagging .. calm composed and zen. Keep moving brother. :heart:

Thanks Jonathan! I think my second run through of AM6 is going to very beneficial because I am seeing some interesting results so far. I forgot to add on my previous post that just in the past couple of days I am having a series of events that are starting to unfold. Which I think might be leading me to towards some goals which I have been working at for some time now.

I think Law of Momentum is working for you. enjoying so far your journey.

(07-23-2015, 10:24 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I think Law of Momentum is working for you. enjoying so far your journey.

It might be because it feels like a domino effect right now. Where I am getting thoughts of inspired action. Meaning that I am now getting thoughts that I am able to take psychical actions to where I see results. Where as before I took the action, but it lead to a dead end.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - jonathan4all - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 10:37 AM)spiritman Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 10:24 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I think Law of Momentum is working for you. enjoying so far your journey.

It might be because it feels like a domino effect right now. Where I am getting thoughts of inspired action. Meaning that I am now getting thoughts that I am able to take psychical actions to where I see results. Where as before I took the action, but it lead to a dead end.

how about your procrastination .. better than BASE and the previous run ? I was just thinking another day I have improved massively on OGSF, assertiveness , positive thinking, approach anxiety , grounded self-confidence . But, why do I still procrastinate and dont prioritise effectively .... OP was in LTU, AM6 now BASE. I should have been mastered on it so far .

(07-23-2015, 10:43 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: how about your procrastination .. better than BASE and the previous run ? I was just thinking another day I have improved massively on OGSF, assertiveness , positive thinking, approach anxiety , grounded self-confidence . But, why do I still procrastinate and dont prioritise effectively .... OP was in LTU, AM6 now BASE. I should have been mastered on it so far.

I have to say in regards to procrastination, it is still there to some degree. However, I think since I have been getting action impulses, my procrastination has gone down some. Before when I would get these impulses, I would take action but then it would lead to a dead end. So, after a while I would stop taking action when I got impulses. But now since I am back on AM6, I seem to be getting better at detecting my impulses which are now starting to produce results.

Mind you, I have been taking action for years on the situations which I have been dealing with and nothing would change. So, I had to change my approach on how I did things, which seemed to do the trick. I am still nowhere near my goals yet, but I am a lot closer than I have been in years.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - LiquidMind - 07-23-2015

Hey Spiritman. I too am doing my 2nd run of AM6

I think stage 2 is like a big step up in terms of the bs tolerance. I can literally feel the small minutiae of manipulation and bull from people now.

I am also way more aggressive. I don't know if you've felt this but a big surge of testosterone or something in stage 2.

Look forward to seeing how you get on brother

Peace

LM

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Spiritman - 07-24-2015

(07-23-2015, 02:54 PM)LiquidMind Wrote:

Hey Spiritman. I too am doing my 2nd run of AM6

I think stage 2 is like a big step up in terms of the bs tolerance. I can literally feel the small minutiae of manipulation and bull from people now.

I am also way more aggressive. I don't know if you've felt this but a big surge of testosterone or something in stage 2.

Look forward to seeing how you get on brother

Peace

LM

Oh I know all about detecting BS from people and them trying to manipulate me. I have actually called people out on several times, like when I did my first run through of AM6, I did that to my boss one time. When another employee was trying use some guilt trip to make me feel guilty about something they didn't want to do and were trying to make me do something I didn't need to do. That employee went to the manager, which I got pulled into the office. After the manager was finished, I basically said, I have to stand up for myself, if I don't then people are going take advantaged of me. If you let people walk all over you and don't draw a line somewhere, people are going to take all they can get away with.

Which is what that person was doing and I called them out on it, the manager basically said "you are never allowed to say "no" even if someone is trying to manipulate you. You're a team and you never say no to your team member." Which I told the manager, so what you are telling me is that, if someone is trying manipulate me into doing something which is not in my job description or that person is fully capable of doing it but doesn't want to do because they're lazy, I am not allowed to say no?

All I will say is that, I told my manager how I felt in the most tactful way I knew how. They didn't like it but I wasn't going to put up with that BS of people being lazy and expect me to do their job, plus mine. Eventually, I got a reputation of someone who rocks the boat and questions authority in my current job.

So, now I will see how round 2 goes this time around. Which today some of my co-workers were telling each other to hurry up and at one point told me to hurry up. I literally wanted to tell them to go f@ck themselves. But I was going as fast as I can while multitasking doing several things at once. I felt the energy in the solar plexus building up but I tried my best to tame it.