Subliminal Talk
My second run through of AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My second run through of AM6 (/Thread-My-second-run-through-of-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3

My second run through of AM6 - Spiritman - 06-15-2015

Well, I just finished BASE a few days ago, about half way through it (stage 4), I realized that I should have ran through AM6 a second time. So now I am starting AM6 today, I will be updating my progress as things happen or if I noticed something that might be noteworthy to mention. I am thinking about after this run through, I might just run it again. Then after that, I should have a strong enough foundation to run SM3, which I am eagerly awaiting to try. But now, I see the reason why Shannon stresses so much at telling people that you need to run through AM several times to have a firm foundation.

So, that way when you want to use WM or SM, you will see results because you have laid the firm foundation upon which the other two programs need in order to see results which they offer. I was counting down the days until I finished BASE, so I could start AM6. I am actually excited to see what results will produce themselves this time around.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - CatMan - 06-15-2015

I'm so glad man! Good for you! I will be looking forward to reading this thread in the months to come. Shannon said up to 3 or 4 runs for permanency for the most part, and that was before 5G...wish I could find the post again. But we all come from different starting points, it isn't a race. I'm glad you're knuckling down and running AM6 again at least once more. Instead of being in denial about where your AM foundation is at, being lazy and needy and chasing the magnets and then complaining when they fail...as you've seen me rant about before lol Wink.

Awesome man...I wish you the best on this run and beyond!

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Voytek - 06-16-2015

Do you need to run 1st stage again? I`m asking because it`s so called "clearing stage".

RE: My second run through of AM6 - ffaux - 06-16-2015

(06-16-2015, 03:37 AM)Voytek Wrote: Do you need to run 1st stage again? I`m asking because it`s so called "clearing stage".

All stages every time.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Spiritman - 06-16-2015

Thanks everyone for your support! I am on my second day but so far nothing to report yet.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Voytek - 06-16-2015

I just wonder, why AM6 impacts me so strong while some persons almost don`t feel and don`t see any differences... And, as I`ve mentioned before, I`m not english native speaker. My english is pretty good but my (english) vocabulary isn`t rich and my grammar competences are average. Now I`m using headphones and I`ve noticed huge difference in effeciviness; it`s stronger. Smile spiritman, may be you should try use good quality player and headphones too.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - jonathan4all - 06-17-2015

(06-15-2015, 03:42 PM)spiritman Wrote: Well, I just finished BASE a few days ago, about half way through it (stage 4), I realized that I should have ran through AM6 a second time. So now I am starting AM6 today, I will be updating my progress as things happen or if I noticed something that might be noteworthy to mention. I am thinking about after this run through, I might just run it again. Then after that, I should have a strong enough foundation to run SM3, which I am eagerly awaiting to try. But now, I see the reason why Shannon stresses so much at telling people that you need to run through AM several times to have a firm foundation.

So, that way when you want to use WM or SM, you will see results because you have laid the firm foundation upon which the other two programs need in order to see results which they offer. I was counting down the days until I finished BASE, so I could start AM6. I am actually excited to see what results will produce themselves this time around.

Spiritman , first of all congrats for your first run of BASE. When I am reading various articles or listening podcasts , I have noticed during first phase of entrepreneurship how important it is to have a strong ,determined and composed mindset. It differs a normal worker to a leader. Most of the people recurrently advise to build a strong character in order to be a top notch entrepreneur. AM6 is definitely a correct choice for you but as Shannon says BASE itself can handle it's destiny. Probably, after this run you might encounter so many beautiful ladies in your standard that you might come back to BASE again. Good luck mate .

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Spiritman - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 03:55 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: Spiritman , first of all congrats for your first run of BASE. When I am reading various articles or listening podcasts , I have noticed during first phase of entrepreneurship how important it is to have a strong ,determined and composed mindset. It differs a normal worker to a leader. Most of the people recurrently advise to build a strong character in order to be a top notch entrepreneur. AM6 is definitely a correct choice for you but as Shannon says BASE itself can handle it's destiny. Probably, after this run you might encounter so many beautiful ladies in your standard that you might come back to BASE again. Good luck mate.

Thanks jonathan, I agree that in order to succeed in entrepreneurship is to have a strong determination which, in my view I believe I have. I am not one of those people who give up easily when things don't go my way. If I can't find a way to achieve a certain goal, I keep searching until I find it no matter how long it takes. I am doing other things right now to help me quit my current employment (which I have been in going on 10 years), so I can do something more to my liking.

However, I think for my set of current circumstances which I am currently dealing with, I believe AM6 will help me out more. Since I have had time to reflect while running BASE, I have seen several areas which need to be addressed. So, as I was looking for the best solution, I looked over both BASE and AM6 contents. From my current situation, AM6 was the better choice, which is why I am running now.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Voytek - 06-17-2015

Sorry guys for offtopic but I`m not familiar with BASE`s term. What`s BASE?

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Spiritman - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 06:05 AM)Voytek Wrote: Sorry guys for offtopic but I`m not familiar with BASE`s term. What`s BASE?

Become A Successful Entrepreneur

RE: My second run through of AM6 - enoch - 06-17-2015

Hey spiritman, good luck on AM6. I did the same thing after BASE stage 4, counting the days to complete it and do AM6 again.

(06-16-2015, 07:20 PM)Voytek Wrote: I just wonder, why AM6 impacts me so strong while some persons almost don`t feel and don`t see any differences... And, as I`ve mentioned before, I`m not english native speaker. My english is pretty good but my (english) vocabulary isn`t rich and my grammar competences are average. Now I`m using headphones and I`ve noticed huge difference in effeciviness; it`s stronger. Smile spiritman, may be you should try use good quality player and headphones too.

Care to share your rig?

RE: My second run through of AM6 - jonathan4all - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 05:06 AM)spiritman Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 03:55 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: Spiritman , first of all congrats for your first run of BASE. When I am reading various articles or listening podcasts , I have noticed during first phase of entrepreneurship how important it is to have a strong ,determined and composed mindset. It differs a normal worker to a leader. Most of the people recurrently advise to build a strong character in order to be a top notch entrepreneur. AM6 is definitely a correct choice for you but as Shannon says BASE itself can handle it's destiny. Probably, after this run you might encounter so many beautiful ladies in your standard that you might come back to BASE again. Good luck mate.

Thanks jonathan, I agree that in order to succeed in entrepreneurship is to have a strong determination which, in my view I believe I have. I am not one of those people who give up easily when things don't go my way. If I can't find a way to achieve a certain goal, I keep searching until I find it no matter how long it takes. I am doing other things right now to help me quit my current employment (which I have been in going on 10 years), so I can do something more to my liking.

However, I think for my set of current circumstances which I am currently dealing with, I believe AM6 will help me out more. Since I have had time to reflect while running BASE, I have seen several areas which need to be addressed. So, as I was looking for the best solution, I looked over both BASE and AM6 contents. From my current situation, AM6 was the better choice, which is why I am running now.

Ya man ! I still remember the basic plan we had have before was either am6-BASE-am6-BASE or am6-am6-BASE-BASE. Anyway whatever path we choose until we are running ,we are growing. That's the most important thing right now.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - Voytek - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 06:41 AM)enoch Wrote: Hey spiritman, good luck on AM6. I did the same thing after BASE stage 4, counting the days to complete it and do AM6 again.

(06-16-2015, 07:20 PM)Voytek Wrote: I just wonder, why AM6 impacts me so strong while some persons almost don`t feel and don`t see any differences... And, as I`ve mentioned before, I`m not english native speaker. My english is pretty good but my (english) vocabulary isn`t rich and my grammar competences are average. Now I`m using headphones and I`ve noticed huge difference in effeciviness; it`s stronger. Smile spiritman, may be you should try use good quality player and headphones too.

Care to share your rig?

I use SUPERLUX HD 681 EVO MKII headphones and SanDisk Sansa Clip Sport mp3 player. Besides that, I use supplements that increase brain`s neuroplasticity, neurogenesis and enhance testosteron`s level. I think all subliminal programs create neural pathways (because it`s learning) so it`s good idea to use those supplements. I use lithium orotate, good quality fish oil, choline, coconut oil, B3, B5, D3, magnesium, boron and panax ginseng`s extract. It makes me feel very powerful. Actually, this combination is my absolute life changer.

RE: My second run through of AM6 - koshas - 06-17-2015

Good choice on the second run.

I am on my last stage of am6,I did am5 prior to am6.

No regrets here.i keep growing in different directions.mostly small shifts along the all along the way.