Subliminal Talk
Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha, Wm2, AOSI (/Thread-Superman-s-Journal-2015-BIABWS-AM6-erpha-Wm2-AOSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Superman - 11-20-2015

I'm just curious which subs are able to help with making me a more positive and optimistic person. Right now I've run AM6 and biatbws and I feel like I'm a realistic person. I can see things for the truth and what they truly are.

But I hate it. I hate that I'm so cynical about everything. Because I see everything rationally everything has lost its magic. Everything is just a step in prescribed system. Want a good job? Follow these steps. Want a nice car? Follow these steps. Want a girl to like you? Follow these steps. Want to steal someone's girlfriend? Follow these steps.

Growing up I always believed in fate and destiny and now being able to see the mechanisms behind everything has ruined my outlook on life. Everything is conditional. And I don't feel like jumping through hoops.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Breeze - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 09:15 PM)Superman Wrote: But I hate it. I hate that I'm so cynical about everything. Because I see everything rationally everything has lost its magic. Everything is just a step in prescribed system. Want a good job? Follow these steps. Want a nice car? Follow these steps. Want a girl to like you? Follow these steps. Want to steal someone's girlfriend? Follow these steps.

Growing up I always believed in fate and destiny and now being able to see the mechanisms behind everything has ruined my outlook on life. Everything is conditional. And I don't feel like jumping through hoops.

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking yesterday! I have always been fascinated by fate and destiny, and everything happens for some magical reason. But since seeing things as they are, everything has lost its charm. If you want something, all you have to do is follow certain steps and it is yours. Sooner or later, it is yours. No magic. No coincidences. Only your intent plus action.

So the question lingers, is that all to life? Maybe yes, maybe not. But yeah, I can totally relate to this feeling.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Vincent_Vega - 11-20-2015

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/attract-positive-energy-4g/

Maybe this one is fitting?

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Superman - 11-21-2015

Wow, I had never noticed that sub before. Looking through the script I think that would help a little. Can't know for sure until I try it

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Vincent_Vega - 11-22-2015

Don't forget to journal if you use it.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Superman - 11-24-2015

Ok guys I need some wisdom and advice.

Been flirting with a girl who I'm friends with lately and we've been getting to know each other and I know that she's had boyfriends before and that hasn't really bothered me. Recently she told me that she was friends with benefits with her best friend who she's known for many years and who is still a large part of her life. Visits her house everyday and when he does they spend time alone in her room.

I don't know why but hearing those things instantly killed all attraction towards her. I started feeling physical responses, I felt my dick shrink and heart sink. Sort of like a fight or flight response. In a girl I find sexual experience unattractive especially wild intense ones. If I were to have an opportunity to get sexual with this girl I would probably be too affected to even get hard after knowing those things. It has happened before with my previous girlfriend.

Basically what I really need is some help analyzing my response. What is this feeling, what caused it, why I experience this. How do I overcome this, whether it be through the use of subs or something else. That response that I had to her is one of the most crucial things for me to overcome. I'm at an age where sexual experience is more common than not among people my age and even among high schoolers. I was a late bloomer, probably still haven't fully bloomed yet and I'm 24.

I'm going to try to write as much as I possibly can about how I felt and my thoughts when it happened so you guys Can better understand what I experienced.

-thought of her being fwb with someone caused me to freeze up mentally and physically
-experienced a fight or flight response at the though of a sexual situation
-mind did not function normally slightly stunned, tunnel vision, fixated on the negative thought
-experienced a noticeable reaction in my penis where it just shrank as if I jumped in cold water
-instantly Re evaluated her in my mind and am no longer interested
-felt slightly insecure because she described her friend as being gorgeous and fit
-also insecure because I never had those type of experience when I was in my teens
- was disappointed that she didn't match my expectations
-slightly depressed and feeling that I won't ever find the kind of person I need to so I won't experience that reaction.

In my opinion the reaction I experienced told me that I no longer felt safe,and I continue to feel unsafe around sexually experienced women. For me sex requires an emotional connection, and in my mind knowing a girl had sex with another means that she had that emotional connection with someone else and that just ruins it for me. I'm plagued by thoughts of "am i good enough" "is she thinking of someone else" "who did she learn this from" "Did she do this with him too" messed up I know, but I'm trying to fix it and move past it.

I have pretty much given up hope on finding the right kind of girl, so I'm focusing on changing myself to be able to handle this. I feel that this is a truly deep rooted reaction and a sub will most likely take very long to clear this. So I'm open to all avenues, subs, tapping etc. I just want help

P.S please tell me there is a sub that can help(please Hurry OF5G)?

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Multiworld - 11-24-2015

Hey man,theres plenty of subs here to help you with your esteem,some guys might say go for it but I think it's unsafe,besides open your eyes,theres plenty of chicks that will go out with you,you don't need sloppy seconds!

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Superman - 11-24-2015

I don't think finding a girl to go out with me is the issue, it's me being ok with them having sexual experience.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Superman - 11-25-2015

Just bought base 4g just to have it. I switched subs. I'm now running ephra until OF releases. Once that comes out I'll run that for 3 months or more

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Superman - 11-29-2015

I've been running ephra for a few days now and last night I had dream that was really familiar. Then I remembered I had pretty much the same dream last time I ran ephra.

In the dream me and some friends are running around a movie theatre doing a whole lot of parkour around the place. This movie theatre is kind of like a movie theatre arcade, skate Park and fun house combined. And my friends and I are just running and jumping off the walls and everything. Not sure what it means but it's the first time I've had a recurring dream, it was a fun dream.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6 - Superman - 11-30-2015

Still having strange dreams. Dreamt of a girl with the same name as my ex and she was all over me meeting up with me everyday getting serious. Then after that dream I woke up and noticed I had a wet dream.

When I went back to sleep I dreamt about my old house, I dreamt I was riding a little kids wagon to my house and saw a friend running to school. So I offered to drive her. I went to the house and changed my clothes and took her to school. I never owned a car when I actually lived there. It's weird to dream about my old house now that I'm about to move to another house in a few months.

Not sure what I'm releasing but I don't feel badly, it's just interesting.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha - Superman - 12-03-2015

about 2 weeks on erpha, having weird dreams but not much else. Not quite sure if the sub is doing anything yet. I'm curious how people tell if this sub is working for them or not. I mean its mostly removing not adding new behaviors. so you wont notice a new behaviour that wasn't there before. youll just feel differently about things. and well im not quite sure if i feel any differently as of yet.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha - Vincent_Vega - 12-03-2015

I think you will feel the results of subs like eprha when you are in certain situations. Maybe you won't feel it the first time, but when it happens again and again, you will know that the sub worked.

RE: Superman's Journal 2015 BIABWS, AM6, erpha - ArcticFox - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 12:30 AM)Superman Wrote: about 2 weeks on erpha, having weird dreams but not much else. Not quite sure if the sub is doing anything yet. I'm curious how people tell if this sub is working for them or not. I mean its mostly removing not adding new behaviors. so you wont notice a new behaviour that wasn't there before. youll just feel differently about things. and well im not quite sure if i feel any differently as of yet.

I share the same issue, I feel no real difference, and any that I do feel is all negative. As if the sub is making me more sad, negative and depressed. I'm seeing no benefits yet