Subliminal Talk
BASE - My Millionaire Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE - My Millionaire Journey (/Thread-BASE-My-Millionaire-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

BASE - My Millionaire Journey - Trend - 06-07-2015

My background is that I’m currently working a full-time job and trade part-time different trending instruments using a system taught to me by a professional money manager. Journal was recorded on an Excel spreadsheet with hours spent recorded, breaks taken subtracted and the over 8 hours of daily listening limit honored fully. Changes noticed were emphasized to enable subconscious validation of my goals and to make moving forward easier.

RE: BASE - My Millionaire Journey - Trend - 06-07-2015

Stage 1 – 13.33 Hours/Day Average, 32 Days of Listening

It started up with a boost in productivity, from finding things needed a lot faster, a few minutes versus a whole day searching around the room, a touch of euphoria, and getting things done overall. Productivity full-scale, overcame some stuck points such as an Excel template I was working on to keep track of my trades. Worked through PSTEC, and then decided after briefly chatting with Fonzy, to stick with the subs instead. With productivity came exhaustion, spend a lot of time sleeping which I don’t mind as long as I got something done at least. A lot of euphoria, going back to my childhood, the feeling of bliss with everything going well and happiness overall; a renewed obsession to get things done. A bit of frustration about my work ethics outside my job with questioning whether I really want success and upset about not going after what I want hard enough. Among positive synchronicities, was finding things online that I wanted and answers to my different issues I was struggling by means of movies I would stumble onto on TV that would deal with a certain issue, then relatives opening conversations related to some things in the past that I did not verbally addressed and getting closure. Determined to start setting goals and researching different methods of manifestation. Also, installed the XONAR D1 card on my computer to get cleaner sound for my subs; started reading Max Gunther’s Luck Factor.

Stage 2 – 12.05 Hours/Day Average, 32 Days of Listening

Continued with the drive and focus to get things done, more trading ideas; reviewed some positions I closed too soon last year. Working on improving as a trader; gaining insights as far as protecting luck; euphoria overall; experienced resistance as far as being/feeling miserable, which I enjoyed. Motivation began to build up, started thinking about entrepreneurship, going through trends, products, where can I find them, reviewing ideas from Instant Millionaires by Max Gunther. More focus towards my goals, my trading, a bit of distraction with considering developing an amazon business. Became aware on how I spend my time, more business focus. Found ideas regarding trading intuition in Max Gunther’s Wall Street and Witchcraft, will pursue it further. A bit of suicidal thoughts towards the end of the stage, waited it out. Signed up for Silva Intuition and ordered books on astrology. Again failure and desperation feelings, then being on top of the world a day later and feeling professional.

Stage 3 – 11.32 Hours/Day Average, 32 Days of Listening

Fixed my computer, installed Win 7; the XONAR card was not working properly because WinXp converts sound before releasing it to the sound card thus affecting the quality of the Ultrasonic silent mp3s, while Windows 7 allowed the audio card to work its magic. Most of Stage 2 was listened with ocean waves, not fun especially when one enjoys sleep. More assertive, calculated and sincere, forward at work. Also, a feeling as if a different person is acting through me, feeling I got back in previous stage as well, thoughts generated in ways they weren’t before, as if they flow. Making better connections with people, socializing, and mild depressed feelings. Overall optimism, positivity and emotional healing. A feeling like I overcame reality, I am better and can do better than my current situation. A presence of authority, inner calm and ready to conquer. Greater obsession with winning ideas, pleasure socializing and being acknowledged at work. Have a business focus, very tired, productive and finished the options template.

Stage 4 – 11.29 Hours/Day Average, 32 Days of Listening

Productivity continues with a business focus in full, ability to handle distractions, confident, thinking only about business ideas instead of women. Polymorphic aura regarding dealing with people, am professional, calm and focused. Liquidated some positions at profit. More clarity about what I’m focusing on and compulsion to get things going. Tranquility, feeling driven towards getting things done, uncomfortable about wasting time and such. More motivation and patience, putting in the work hours naturally. Maturity and feeling annoyed by the simplicity in thinking of people I work with. Bought an astrology course. Came up with an unusual option activity scanner. Gratitude, happiness and euphoria, trading is working, getting ideas on top of ideas. Things coming together, $$$-making time soon, transmutation of sexual energy into $$$ accomplished. Feeling a bit depressed and anxious about my future. A state of peace, calm, quiet and bliss. Attracting people towards me, releasing emotional issues getting easier with practice. Vulnerability experienced like letting a rollercoaster take over, people nicer gathering around me.

Stage 5 – 12.03 Hours/Day Average, 32 Days of Listening

Calm, focused, driven, improved maturity. Another metaphysical experience, feeling like a different mind coordinating the body, almost like a different person acting through. Collected a 1,600% return on KRFT calls, great success Wink Polymorphic aura at work by means of dealing with people, confident with fellow traders in the chat room. Motivated, thinking of the newsletter business I have to set up, concluding the Tarot training. Exhaustion, happy about trading, beginning to feel strong, self-confident, euphoria, happiness, possibility. Some shit hit me at work that screwed up everything and had to delay Silva. All of a sudden went back to the feeling of loneliness, neediness and such; three days later back on track, focus on eliminating debts, euphoria’s back of who I am. New distinctions in my trading as to what works, more ideas. Felt some stability, got the Creative T40 speakers. Feeling peaceful, forgiving, calm and letting go, more overtime at work, helping with debts. Dreaming about crocodiles in my room. The dreaming throughout the stages revolves around circumstances keeping me from getting what I want, losing everything, the fact that I’m on my own as far as taking care of things and fears popping up randomly in my sleep. I didn’t practice the technique outlined such as spend a little time each night before sleep asking for help with some sort of solution you need. Depression hitting me full scale towards the end of the stage. Did well at work, mildly optimistic and such, awareness of how am I being manipulated, feeling vulnerable, yet determined. Peace, harmony and quiet; calm, collected with an intellectual/emotional awareness of what’s going on, focused; serenity NOW !!!

Stage 6 – 11.23 Hours/Day Average, 32 Days of Listening

Completely dissociated from the bullshit around. Missed the Silva training, yet spent time with family. Feeling that I have to improve my trading, cooperation from my Guru. Feeling strong, a sense of power’n’certainty. Am calm, collected, strong, a bit worried about taxes, with a strong sense of mission of what I’m about to accomplish. Betrayed by a friend, yet another one came through. Strong, bold, confident, everything settled well, taxes good and vacation set up. Naturalizer kicking in, feeling great. Whenever lazy, I am consciously setting my mind to get stuff done, once I do, body goes with it and stuff happens. Feeling tranquility, strength, life getting better and better. A girl pushed my cart of the way while shopping to make room, found that very funny. Obsession with getting healthy came about. Moving towards dating, started an online profile. Rearranged speaker setup so that I now have my Cerwin Vegas by each side while I sleep. More focused and productivity moving towards determination and an overall feeling of strong. Strength, power, everything can be done, achieved and accomplished.

Another thing I noticed was the increasingly developed math ability, was not aware until I read it in the BASE pdf, then I tried it as my job involves doing multiple calculations that I would do using calculator, moved towards doing them all in my head with a great deal of accuracy as well.

I was wondering if any of you had the experience through the 6-stage programs you’ve done, of a different YOU taking over your body. Also, have any of you managed to get the dreaming solutions to problems work, will have to do that myself as I’m doing another run of BASE right now.

RE: BASE - My Millionaire Journey - Trend - 06-17-2015

Found the Silva glass of water technique, will have to see how that can be used as far as making dreams working towards problem-solving.

RE: BASE - My Millionaire Journey - enoch - 06-17-2015

Dreaming solutions has worked for me at least once. Most cases happened when I immediately slept after an exhausting work. For context I have a part time web development job that I work remotely, usually take care of this late night before sleep.

I didn't get to apply most of them because when I wake up I would always think I would remember it when I start coding again. A pencil/pen and something to write on is a really good idea.

RE: BASE - My Millionaire Journey - Trend - 06-17-2015

Yes, because the context matched the problems you were obsessing about, how about if you work a factory job early in the morning, doing your web dev evening-wise, think you'd still remember your dreams after an 8-hour exhausting shift?

RE: BASE - My Millionaire Journey - Trend - 06-21-2015

Good news, Silva Intuition is the way to develop the psychic ability, successfully did my first case study on a gentleman from a different country, only information that I had was name and age and was able to identify the ailment he had 2 years ago.

I will be working on the various techniques for one hour/day minimum and that should take care of everything else regarding my trading business. Had a strategy customized for the business with my instructor and now practice should come handy, conquering all objectives one by one.

Socially, operating at an alpha level and just going with every situation that goes my way by letting it happen instead of forcing it, does wonders as well, am already dating two ladies, intimacy on the way soon Wink

Thank you all for reading my journal, especially those that stayed awake through the paragraphs pertaining to each stage, BASE is an amazing journey that successfully turns listener's brain into a jet taking one from his/her distorted tunnel of reality into a different realm of possibility and potential, a great investment, indeed ... better and better.

RE: BASE - My Millionaire Journey - Trend - 09-18-2015

"So today I'm working on building Stage 1 of BASE 5G version 2.1 to correct the scripting issue." ... what's wrong with it, I didn't notice anything bad while running it, other than the 5G exhaustion following the listening.

RE: BASE - My Millionaire Journey - AlphaRomeo - 09-18-2015

^^^^answered here: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5908.html Smile