Subliminal Talk
I stumbled upon an amazing book - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: I stumbled upon an amazing book (/Thread-I-stumbled-upon-an-amazing-book)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - Breeze - 06-25-2015

Fantastic book, though I wouldn't say, this is it, and this is all you need, but yes, it has very much the potential to change your life and serve as the missing link to many mainstream concepts. Smile

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - beehawk22 - 06-26-2015

(06-25-2015, 07:49 PM)diamiteo Wrote: Fantastic book, though I wouldn't say, this is it, and this is all you need, but yes, it has very much the potential to change your life and serve as the missing link to many mainstream concepts. Smile

so diamiteo what other books do you recommend?

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - RTBoss - 06-26-2015

Every day I'm experiencing "sign posts," that the Universe is responding to my intention, and that what I choose to manifest is putting me on new - better - lifelines.

I was driving downtown Wednesday evening - going to something fun that I haven't been to for over 2 years (for free I might add). On my way to the event, I see this (I just HAD to take a picture - I blurred out a website that names my city on the top):

[attachment=167]

The book instructs to take notice of these things and use them to validate to your mind that what you choose is coming. It raises your energy, satisfies the mind enough to get it out of the way of hindering positive manifestation, and quickens the process.

Then, this morning, I turned on my television just in time to see a woman on the news who's playing a concert in town today. She was absolutely sparkling. Just radiated joy. They bring up how she had cancer, and healed from it. She then said that cancer taught her how to really live, saying, "I now live my life differently than before cancer. Now I do whatever I want, whenever I want!"

Perfect message, perfect timing. Awesome.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - Breeze - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 02:36 AM)beehawk22 Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 07:49 PM)diamiteo Wrote: Fantastic book, though I wouldn't say, this is it, and this is all you need, but yes, it has very much the potential to change your life and serve as the missing link to many mainstream concepts. Smile

I'll have to disappoint you here. I have only read books that are recommended normally. No secret, hidden gem. Smile And it happens, each time you read a new book, you are excited, full of enthusiasm, like a new door has opened wide in front of you. First when I started on a journey of self growth. Robin Sharma did it for me, then Secret came along, Abraham and mainstream books. But the charm faded away, you thirst for more knowledge, more awareness. Something is always missing, you know. I am not discrediting that stuff, but if I have learned anything, that you can't put too much "importance" on a book, because what I might find enlightening just might some normal concept for you.

I am experiencing similar things since reading the book as RTBoss. For instance, I notice the number: 111/1111 literally all the time. I searched it over and it said: "Angel Number 111 is a message from your angels to be very aware of your persistent thoughts and ideas as these are manifesting quickly into your reality."

I do not believe or disbelieve it, but isn't it amazing? Wink

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - beehawk22 - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 09:51 AM)diamiteo Wrote:

I'll have to disappoint you here. I have only read books that are recommended normally. No secret, hidden gem. Smile And it happens, each time you read a new book, you are excited, full of enthusiasm, like a new door has opened wide in front of you. First when I started on a journey of self growth. Robin Sharma did it for me, then Secret came along, Abraham and mainstream books. But the charm faded away, you thirst for more knowledge, more awareness. Something is always missing, you know. I am not discrediting that stuff, but if I have learned anything, that you can't put too much "importance" on a book, because what I might find enlightening just might some normal concept for you.

I am experiencing similar things since reading the book as RTBoss. For instance, I notice the number: 111/1111 literally all the time. I searched it over and it said: "Angel Number 111 is a message from your angels to be very aware of your persistent thoughts and ideas as these are manifesting quickly into your reality."

Yeah, I know what you mean. Since reading this e-book I've noticed a great deal of similarity with Buddhism, which I totally accept. I'm also heavily into gemstones and crystals for their metaphysical properties. They're great for increasing a persons energy. I love http://www.exquisitecrystals.com/
and you can read up on the meaning here http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - RTBoss - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 09:51 AM)diamiteo Wrote:

I get you. You read something and you think to yourself, "THIS IS IT!!!!! ALLRRIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then those balanced forces come and knock you on your butt, lol. You dump out the cheerios the universe pissed in, and go searching along again haha.

I also notice numbers. 11:33. 7:33, 1:13, 7:37, 3:33 or any combination - including 11:11 as well. I don't put too much on it, either - but I do quietly appreciate it.

Quiet joy, sincere gratitude, unconditional love. See what you choose to experience systematically, discard all negativity and all importance. Be vigilant in thought, and leave all battles behind. Be a participating spectator. Watch the delayed reflection in the mirror of life change and pleasantly surprise you.

I caught myself getting pulled into a pendulum game yesterday evening when I was flyin' high. I called my wife, who's out of town with my son. They've been gone 4 days and were supposed to come back today. She tells me she's going to stay another day, to which I responded, "I miss my son (and you). You're coming back tomorrow, you're not staying. Your choice is to stay and piss me off and I won't be talking to you, or come home."

I got off the phone, and realized I had made a mistake. It seemed to just "happen" automatically. I got caught up in the importance of having them home when *I* wanted them home, and then manipulated her by laying a guilt trip on her. I didn't even think about what I was doing in the moment. That's how those pendulums work. They see an opportunity, and if you're not watching how you think and react, you're all caught up - just like that. So I forgave myself, looked at the situation as a learning experience that would benefit me by increasing my ability to control my thoughts, told myself I would honor her freedom to choose what she does, but at the same time let her know that I love her and my son - and while I "prefer" to have them home - if she chooses to stay, I respect that. She's happy, I'm happy. This book is a tool worth having in your toolbox.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - Breeze - 06-26-2015

Walter White knew about transurfing all along. Big Grin

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - mat422 - 06-26-2015

Wow, this is some good stuff. I'm glad I could introduce you guys to this book. To be truthful I'm not getting the level of success you guys are, but I think I'm making a massive life line shift lately and there's a ton of stuff coming up that's trying to knock me on my back. All I can say is I fed the mental illness pendulum for a very long time and it's not happy about me breaking away from its influence.