Subliminal Talk
I stumbled upon an amazing book - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: I stumbled upon an amazing book (/Thread-I-stumbled-upon-an-amazing-book)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - RTBoss - 06-23-2015

Can't put the book down. For me, even explains why some people get crazy resistance from subliminals, not to mention crazy occurrences in life that seem to cause people to take 1 step forward 3 steps back. Seems like balanced forces will really be knocking some people from this forum (like most everyone else in the world) on their asses. Also, very relevant to all the people on this forum who just repeat what everyone else says. This place is a pendulum in and of itself.

Reduce importance on everything (EVERYTHING), practice a more observational type of detachment, don't get involved in battles/drama (lay down the swords and shields, people!), don't focus on how manifestation occurs - but the end goal, look for the positive in everything and everyone, don't ever judge/blame/criticize, love freely and without possession, forgive...great stuff, and modicums of wisdom to live by. If your life was a constant celebration, what would it look like? Find all of your excuses on why you "can't" and reduce their importance. Focus on simple solutions, no matter how complex the problem. Increase your comfort level with "having" whatever life it is you choose.

For $2, I'd say this book is the best bang for the buck I've had in a long time (if not ever)! I've literally been living happy days, full of joy and positive interactions, for over two weeks now, and I have every intention of keeping that going. Just reducing importance and finding any speck of happiness and joy in everything has been invaluable already. Very thankful I found this. To me, it's the missing link on every other manifestation/law of attraction book out there that could never explain to me "why things go wrong, or why bad things happen." For the first time in a long time, I feel in control of my life.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - AriGold - 06-23-2015

RTBoss, really, the same for me. Happy days full of joy and positive interactions. It's like an inner light that starts to shine.

I have to thank mat422 for sharing this book with us. It is more than amazing.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - SargeMaximus - 06-23-2015

It's great that you guys feel better from this book, I'm not saying it doesn't have value, I'm just questioning it's validity.

When you've got some real life examples I'll pay closer attention.

Again, I will ask why I'm alive when I feared for my life on my camping trip? There was ample opportunity:

- Hundreds of miles from the nearest civilization
- Bear country
- No weapons

And I also feared I would be attacked by a bear, or some other animal, more than I've feared anything in my life before. According to what I've understood from the book, I should have attracted the bear and my own demise. But what happened? Nothing. I didn't even see any wildlife at all the entire time, and it took us 2 hours to climb the mountain, and 45 minutes non-stop walking down the side of it through the forest.

Not a thing.

Lucky, terribly lucky, to be alive, and also is the primary reason I don't particularly believe the book.

Sorry guys, but that's a real-life experience, and unless you can counter with one which shows the principles in the book working in real life, I have no choice but to disbelieve.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - AriGold - 06-23-2015

Well Sarge, that is your point of view. You are defending it well and with all your power.
The book is there, if you are open to it and want to read it. We can not and will not force you to read.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - mat422 - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 09:33 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: It's great that you guys feel better from this book, I'm not saying it doesn't have value, I'm just questioning it's validity.

When you've got some real life examples I'll pay closer attention.

Again, I will ask why I'm alive when I feared for my life on my camping trip? There was ample opportunity:

- Hundreds of miles from the nearest civilization
- Bear country
- No weapons

And I also feared I would be attacked by a bear, or some other animal, more than I've feared anything in my life before. According to what I've understood from the book, I should have attracted the bear and my own demise. But what happened? Nothing. I didn't even see any wildlife at all the entire time, and it took us 2 hours to climb the mountain, and 45 minutes non-stop walking down the side of it through the forest.

Not a thing.

Lucky, terribly lucky, to be alive, and also is the primary reason I don't particularly believe the book.

Sorry guys, but that's a real-life experience, and unless you can counter with one which shows the principles in the book working in real life, I have no choice but to disbelieve.

Sarge, I wish I could give you what you wanted. Sadly I have nothing to offer. So I'm not going to try to convince you with abstract theories.

I've had similar beliefs as yourself. Always looking for proof and collecting as much evidence as possible. Nowadays I just experiment and it's made me realize what a narrow viewpoint I had.

First of all, I second MANY THANKS to Mat422 for mentioning this book. It's already changed my life - for the better - immeasurably.

Second, I'm genuinely so happy for you Ari. It's an amazing feeling!

Sarge, while no one has any responsibility to prove anything to you, you have the right to your opinions, beliefs, and most importantly - freedom of choice. That being said, having terrible/paralyzing fear doesn't necessarily equal a death sentence. Read this book very mindfully, without judgement, and see what your heart has to say. Apply it to your present and future and see what happens, rather than allowing your mind to pre-dismiss what you've read.

A pendulum could have easily been "eating up" your terror and anxiety. Like the book says, why doesn't an athlete die when hundreds, if not thousands, of people send angry negative energy their way when they disappoint? A pendulum collects it up, and uses it to keep the pendulum swingin'.

If balanced forces were in play, and coming for you to eliminate your life as the "path of least resistance," and bring balance back to the universe - perhaps something you thought or did negated the forces. You "let go" at the last second, or perhaps you prayed and believed in the protection you received, you gave your experience over to your Guardian Angels (who aren't affected by balanced forces). If wiping out your life would cost a higher expenditure in energy than keeping you - congrats, you get to live. But...

My guess is your mind is so caught up in powering pendulums, you gave them a large energetic meal and they just want to keep you around to continue feeding off of you. Isn't that a nice thought? The good news is simple awareness, detachment, and reduction in importance will free you from many destructive pendulums quickly.

I had a very "real experience" in application today. For me, it was the perfect medium and results were near-instantaneous. I went GOLFING.

I had elbow surgery last year, and before that hadn't golfed pain free in 1.5 years. I haven't been a "good" golfer since...ever. I used to be able to drive a ball longer than anyone I knew, but my short game blew. Then, I got a new graphite-shaft drive and got so frustrated with it, I usually whiffed, topped the ball, or even hurt myself swinging at it. The ball typically would go 10 feet, no more than 75. I HATED golf.

Today, I consciously used Transurfing. I looked at the sky and trees, seeing their beauty. I felt the wind and the temperature, and it reminded me of being on a wonderful vacation. I felt love in my heart for my friend who took me to his country club and paid for everything. I refused to see myself in competition or have any expectation of being "good." I just went to play golf for the purpose of joy and having fun. I reduced the importance, before every single swing, of being "good," or "perfect," and allowed myself the possibility of not doing well - which was going to be okay. I then felt comfortable. Every time I hit the ball well, I told myself that one good shot deserves another -that it's natural for things that are going good to stay good, or get better. I did that without making it a "big deal." It was no different than going to get the mail out of the mailbox.

I turned on my "energy fountains," visualizing a beam of energy coming up through the earth and another down from the sky - simultaneously. The colors of the grass, trees, and sky became more vibrant. I did this often.

I visualized, calmly and without attachment, hitting the ball where I wanted it to go. When I lined up for the swing, reduced the importance of how I looked or what happened, combined with visualization and feeling comfortable - and played the best game I've played (on a course I'm not familiar with) in YEARS. I lost less balls than I've lost IN YEARS. On one hole (with the driver I used to HATE and BLAME for my terrible results) I hit the ball over 300 yards, straight. My friend was shocked and told me that in all the years he's belonged there, and with all the people he's ever golfed with (and quite a few were excellent golfers, he mentioned) he's never seen a drive that far on that hole (with a club, until today, I had NEVER hit well). It made me swell with immense JOY. I gave the pride to my Guardian Angels, and kept the joy. It was infectious.

My friend and I laughed together like we haven't for ages. He wanted to be around me longer, so after golf he offered to buy me dinner (he had already bought lunch, golf, and all the beer). I had already offered (quite sincerely) to pay for things all day, to which he said, "You aren't a member here, you can't sign the pay slips...hardy-har-har!" In other words, he wasn't letting me pay. That was fine, I let go (reduced the importance) of my pride, took notice of the joy he had in giving, and I felt the joy of gratitude.

In conclusion, golf was a closed-circuit energy system where I could see instantaneous results (it wasn't affecting the rest of the world in any way). I recognized that I didn't have to be an expert or have endless hours of practice under my belt to manifest hitting the ball where I wanted it to go. It was just a matter of decreasing importance in how I was being perceived, in my own judgements, in doing "good." Then, I just found every reason to notice and experience joy and gratitude, keep my energy "high," (energy fountains), and visualize hitting the ball where I CHOSE for it go (without importance). I acknowledged my successes with joy which attracted more success and joy, while diminishing or detaching from any distress, discomfort, and disappointment.

What an amazing day. Now, with real experience under my belt, I have even more "confidence," in using the principles described in the book to choose whatever I desire in life. It truly is a simple solution to something I had made into a complex problem (anyone who's been reading will know what I mean!)

I urge anyone and everyone with the "eyes to see and ears to hear" to read and apply the principles of this book. The time you invest will only SAVE YOU TIME.

PS - I'm not "open to debate." Tongue For me, the "battle is over."

Just had a WTF moment. Earlier today, before golf, I had an inspirational thought - I was feeling super joyful and grateful. I used to watch a show called Friday Night Lights, and they always said, "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts -- Can't lose!" I thought about it, and smiled, thinking about how it fit in with Transfuring.

Just now, I'm watching episode 3 of the new season of Orange is the New Black (I think it's effin' hilarious.) Three characters during a flashback 3 minutes 50 seconds into the episode say, "Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!" as a nod to the show, and same time super-funny misappropriation off the quote to help them achieve their drug use objectives. I don't believe in coincidences at ALL, and this kind of thing has been happening A LOT lately. LOVE IT, had to share.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - SargeMaximus - 06-24-2015

(06-23-2015, 10:52 AM)AriGold Wrote: Well Sarge, that is your point of view. You are defending it well and with all your power.

How do you come to that conclusion? I've posted a story that contradicts the book, I'm hardly using "all my power" to defend my point of view. If you think so, you must see it as incredibly weighty. To me, it's no big deal, just a fact.

(06-23-2015, 03:19 PM)mat422 Wrote: Sarge, I wish I could give you what you wanted. Sadly I have nothing to offer. So I'm not going to try to convince you with abstract theories.

I've had similar beliefs as yourself. Always looking for proof and collecting as much evidence as possible. Nowadays I just experiment and it's made me realize what a narrow viewpoint I had.

I, too, wish you could give me what I wanted, not only because the premise of the book is hopeful, but because I would be glad for you getting real-world results as well. I truly enjoy seeing other people prosper because I know where to go myself.

But where am I always looking for proof and collecting as much evidence as possible? Lol. Again, I've posted a story. 1 instance. No collecting, just a random and unique experience that opened my eyes.

(06-23-2015, 07:27 PM)RTBoss Wrote: First of all, I second MANY THANKS to Mat422 for mentioning this book. It's already changed my life - for the better - immeasurably.

Second, I'm genuinely so happy for you Ari. It's an amazing feeling!

Sarge, while no one has any responsibility to prove anything to you, you have the right to your opinions, beliefs, and most importantly - freedom of choice. That being said, having terrible/paralyzing fear doesn't necessarily equal a death sentence. Read this book very mindfully, without judgement, and see what your heart has to say. Apply it to your present and future and see what happens, rather than allowing your mind to pre-dismiss what you've read.

I'm not suggesting they do.

I will read more of the book as you have definitely made me think about it more with your golf story because that is a REAL LIFE application. Shocker, eh? (see guys? nothing malicious, I just don't have time to waste. PLUS, where's the sense of adventure and exploration? If this stuff is true and real, I wanna know about it! That means how it works, and seeing it work. If I could describe myself in these regards, it would be as a scientist.)

(06-23-2015, 07:27 PM)RTBoss Wrote: A pendulum could have easily been "eating up" your terror and anxiety. Like the book says, why doesn't an athlete die when hundreds, if not thousands, of people send angry negative energy their way when they disappoint? A pendulum collects it up, and uses it to keep the pendulum swingin'.

This is a little different.

Firstly: an athlete doesn't die because no one (as far as I know) dies from negative energy. A bullet from an angry fan YES, angry threats, no.

Secondly, in my situation, it was not external, it was internal. I feared I would die, I even started seeing the abyss. It was like a big, black hole in front of me, with wind coming up through it. Very intense.

(06-23-2015, 07:27 PM)RTBoss Wrote: If balanced forces were in play, and coming for you to eliminate your life as the "path of least resistance," and bring balance back to the universe - perhaps something you thought or did negated the forces. You "let go" at the last second, or perhaps you prayed and believed in the protection you received, you gave your experience over to your Guardian Angels (who aren't affected by balanced forces). If wiping out your life would cost a higher expenditure in energy than keeping you - congrats, you get to live. But...

None of this rings true for me.

I did not "let go" just went further and further into fear till I realized there were no bears around me.

Didn't pray.

(06-23-2015, 07:27 PM)RTBoss Wrote: My guess is your mind is so caught up in powering pendulums, you gave them a large energetic meal and they just want to keep you around to continue feeding off of you. Isn't that a nice thought? The good news is simple awareness, detachment, and reduction in importance will free you from many destructive pendulums quickly.

This is the one thing that made me think there might be something to this book. I have long been a sort of anomaly in life. I don't take to crowds (pendulums?), I don't seem to benefit from anything, yet I also don't seem to be terribly well off either. I would call my life balanced.

What I'm interested in is how to "serve" pendulums which will give me what I want and negate the negative aspects of life. Which is, I think, what we ALL want: good life with no downsides.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - mat422 - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 07:19 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-23-2015, 03:19 PM)mat422 Wrote: Sarge, I wish I could give you what you wanted. Sadly I have nothing to offer. So I'm not going to try to convince you with abstract theories.

I, too, wish you could give me what I wanted, not only because the premise of the book is hopeful, but because I would be glad for you getting real-world results as well. I truly enjoy seeing other people prosper because I know where to go myself.

But where am I always looking for proof and collecting as much evidence as possible? Lol. Again, I've posted a story. 1 instance. No collecting, just a random and unique experience that opened my eyes.

My apologies, it was just a general vibe I picked up from reading some posts from you here and there.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - AriGold - 06-24-2015

No, I don't see it as incredibly weighty. I just read a lot of posts where it seems like you are not very open to advice from other people. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - RTBoss - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 07:36 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: What I'm interested in is how to "serve" pendulums which will give me what I want and negate the negative aspects of life. Which is, I think, what we ALL want: good life with no downsides.

Totally. The book states, "Stars are born, but pendulums light them up."

In other words, when you apply the principles of the book - you'll accept yourself more, you will "hear" and acknowledge your heart's greatest desire (elaborated as your "door") and achieve it by choosing to do so.

The pendulum, which will not tolerate individuality whatsoever, related to whatever it is you choose will then have no choice but to "light you up," and make you a star (in whatever field/area it is you have chosen). You'll be one of the "chosen few," not because you were "special," but because you exercised your freedom to choose.

(06-24-2015, 01:14 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Totally. The book states, "Stars are born, but pendulums light them up."

In other words, when you apply the principles of the book - you'll accept yourself more, you will "hear" and acknowledge your heart's greatest desire (elaborated as your "door") and achieve it by choosing to do so.

The pendulum, which will not tolerate individuality whatsoever, related to whatever it is you choose will then have no choice but to "light you up," and make you a star (in whatever field/area it is you have chosen). You'll be one of the "chosen few," not because you were "special," but because you exercised your freedom to choose.

Ah yes, to be a slave, but a well-rewarded slave. That is the key I think.

I definitely need to look into this further.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - beehawk22 - 06-25-2015

(06-03-2015, 05:49 PM)mat422 Wrote: I've read a ton of books and I've never encountered anything like this one. It'll make you question everything you've known about reality. Even if you're familiar with the law of attraction, this goes so much deeper.

http://www.amazon.com/Reality-transurfing-Steps-Vadim-Zeland-ebook/dp/B00PY8ICSA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

The only downside is it's really long, so you have to digest it in small pieces. But I just had to share it because I feel like it holds so much value and yet not many people are aware of it.

OMG Matt422 thank you for sharing this information! I went ahead and purchase the ebook on Amazon yesterday. I started reading today and I'm so excited. I'm already familiar with the author's concept. I think he also proves why Shannon's subs work. I life deals you a bummer, change the script!!