Subliminal Talk
I stumbled upon an amazing book - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: I stumbled upon an amazing book (/Thread-I-stumbled-upon-an-amazing-book)

Pages: 1 2 3

I stumbled upon an amazing book - mat422 - 06-03-2015

I've read a ton of books and I've never encountered anything like this one. It'll make you question everything you've known about reality. Even if you're familiar with the law of attraction, this goes so much deeper.

http://www.amazon.com/Reality-transurfing-Steps-Vadim-Zeland-ebook/dp/B00PY8ICSA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

The only downside is it's really long, so you have to digest it in small pieces. But I just had to share it because I feel like it holds so much value and yet not many people are aware of it.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - mat422 - 06-04-2015

(06-04-2015, 03:17 AM)MannSchaft Wrote: Oh yeah that Vadim guy. Finally someone mentions him somewhere.

I read volume 1 and parts of 2 three years ago and it messed with my head. In a good way maybe, I don't know. It's scary. It's like LOA but the Siberian way. I'll read the whole book one day.

Thanks Mat for reminding me of him

No problem. Parts 1 and 2 were heavy on the the theory. But when you get into part 3 he really starts going over more practical application so you can use all that theory he was talking about.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - SargeMaximus - 06-04-2015

Interesting. Does it work?

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - JackOfHearts - 06-04-2015

(06-04-2015, 01:39 PM)MannSchaft Wrote: I remember that I loved the pendulum part and how good it was explained. It's when he started talking about layers or sectors and the possibility of vanishing on the other side or something like that that kind of freaked me out. At the time I was staying not far from a pyramid so I didn't want to get too deep in that stuff.

The book definitely needs studying. I'll order the physical copies this time. Reading from the screen isn't going to cut it this time.

Buy an E ink tablet and it will be almost like reading a real book.
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q=+e+ink+tablet+paper

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - mat422 - 06-05-2015

(06-04-2015, 01:39 PM)MannSchaft Wrote: I remember that I loved the pendulum part and how good it was explained. It's when he started talking about layers or sectors and the possibility of vanishing on the other side or something like that that kind of freaked me out. At the time I was staying not far from a pyramid so I didn't want to get too deep in that stuff.

The book definitely needs studying. I'll order the physical copies this time. Reading from the screen isn't going to cut it this time.

Oh yeah, that part was a little freaky. But also really cool.

(06-04-2015, 06:13 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Interesting. Does it work?

I'm still trying to get better at practicing the mindset he outlines. But so far I've been having money opportunities popping up for me lately, nothing huge but definitely more than before. This book is less about techniques and more about an entire mindset shift so you can flow through life with minimal interference from manipulative people or events.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - SargeMaximus - 06-05-2015

(06-05-2015, 05:45 AM)mat422 Wrote:

I'm still trying to get better at practicing the mindset he outlines. But so far I've been having money opportunities popping up for me lately, nothing huge but definitely more than before. This book is less about techniques and more about an entire mindset shift so you can flow through life with minimal interference from manipulative people or events.

Cool. I've started reading, kind of hard to see what he's getting at. I assume he gets more practical as it goes on? There are 5 volumes too btw, eh? Totally crazy.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - mat422 - 06-05-2015

(06-05-2015, 05:56 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 05:45 AM)mat422 Wrote:

Cool. I've started reading, kind of hard to see what he's getting at. I assume he gets more practical as it goes on? There are 5 volumes too btw, eh? Totally crazy.

Yeah, it'll click eventually. It's a lot to take in at once. It's amazing how much information he's written and yet none of it seems like filler. It's all valuable info.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - Adri - 06-06-2015

Hey thanks for sharing this book, I bought it as Kindle, can't wait to start it !! Big Grin

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - AlphaMind - 06-06-2015

I am reading his first volume which is Reality Transurfing 1: The Space of Variations and the way he bring his thoughts are "novelish" with bizzare point of view.

Refreshing tho Big Grin

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - SargeMaximus - 06-21-2015

Anyone been reading more of this? I stopped a while back and have had no urge to return to it mostly because of a truly frightening experience where I could have (and probably should have) died.

My conclusion is that, if I truly attract what I fear, why did I not die?

I'm open to debate so long as it comes in the form of personal experience, and not theory/hope.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - AriGold - 06-21-2015

So Sarge, what answer do you expect?

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - SargeMaximus - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 10:11 AM)AriGold Wrote: So Sarge, what answer do you expect?

Well if someone has used the principles or theory in the book to produce tangible, physical results I'd be very interested to hear. As of now, however, I don't see it worth continuing. Thought I'd not only share my view, but offer someone the chance to further expand my opinion on the matter.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - AriGold - 06-22-2015

To me the book makes sense and I will use the principles of this book in my life. It is far too early to talk about results. But if you had read the book, you'd know that you put too much emphasis/importance on the goal, therefore you are blocking the goal.
Please correct me if I am wrong or I misunderstood something from the book.

I would encourage you to really read the book to get a new view upon the world. If you don't have the time, then stay off this forum until you have read it. After that, we can discuss any thoughts via PM. Or ask mat422, he is very helpful and has great knowledge.

RE: I stumbled upon an amazing book - SargeMaximus - 06-23-2015

(06-22-2015, 08:59 AM)AriGold Wrote: To me the book makes sense and I will use the principles of this book in my life. It is far too early to talk about results. But if you had read the book, you'd know that you put too much emphasis/importance on the goal, therefore you are blocking the goal.
Please correct me if I am wrong or I misunderstood something from the book.

I would encourage you to really read the book to get a new view upon the world. If you don't have the time, then stay off this forum until you have read it. After that, we can discuss any thoughts via PM. Or ask mat422, he is very helpful and has great knowledge.

Sorry man but I can't accept this. Imagine if gravity didn't make things fall, and we were reading a book that said it did. I'm the guy who let go of an object and it didn't fall, but this book is saying it takes time. lol. Time I don't have to waste I'm afraid.