Subliminal Talk
AM6 training day with periods - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: AM6 training day with periods (/Thread-AM6-training-day-with-periods)

AM6 training day with periods - Voytek - 06-03-2015

Can I use AM6 couple times at the same day with some periods? For instance; 15min - 2hrs period, 45 min - 30 min period, 4h - 2 h period, and 2,5hr - 1hr period, 0,5 hr. or may be it`s not recommeded?

RE: AM6 training day with periods - CatMan - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 05:42 AM)Voytek Wrote: Can I use AM6 couple times at the same day with some periods? For instance; 15min - 2hrs period, 45 min - 30 min period, 4h - 2 h period, and 2,5hr - 1hr period, 0,5 hr. or may be it`s not recommeded?

Hi, I have to be honest, I read that question several times, and I still don't understand what you're trying to ask. If you could reword it, maybe I or someone else could help.

RE: AM6 training day with periods - Voytek - 06-03-2015

I mean; can AM6 be used in couple parts during the day? For example 2hrs at the morning, 4hrs at the afternoon and, let`s say, 4 hrs at the night? Or it`s necessary to use it in 8-16 hrs row?

RE: AM6 training day with periods - CatMan - 06-04-2015

(06-03-2015, 08:55 PM)Voytek Wrote: I mean; can AM6 be used in couple parts during the day? For example 2hrs at the morning, 4hrs at the afternoon and, let`s say, 4 hrs at the night? Or it`s necessary to use it in 8-16 hrs row?

OH!

In that case, yes, absolutely it's fine. You don't need to run it constantly like that. What I do is, I have it running, need to do something quick for a few mins, I mark the time, I pause the sub, do what I have to do, then come back and press play and mark the time again to keep track of my hours listened down to the minute. As long as you hit your daily target, and the whole range of the track gets played several times throughout the day, you're golden!

RE: AM6 training day with periods - Voytek - 06-04-2015

Thanks for your help, CatMan! Smile

RE: AM6 training day with periods - AJK - 06-04-2015

HI Voytek -

Many people here over think things when Shannon has given clear guidelines for listening. All people have to do is to get a minimum of 8 hours of programming a day. Per earlier guidance, it is best not to restart the track to the beginning, rather just continue from where you left off. My secret is to have multiple SanDisk mp3 players laying around (i.e. one in the car, at work, in my gym bag, in the kitchen, and playing constantly beside my bed). Depending on which one I pick up, I can pick up where I left off or start somewhere new for 20 or more minutes of programming at a time or a full 8-9 hours at night.

RE: AM6 training day with periods - Voytek - 06-07-2015

Can I increase amount of time that I allocate onto training from 8 hrs to 10-12 hrs? I`m running 4th stage now.

RE: AM6 training day with periods - ffaux - 06-07-2015

The recommendation from Shannon is to keep listening hours consistent throughout AM6 until the end. My understanding is that the programming unbalances and then rebalances you so you want to have the same exposure to the unbalancing stages and the rebalancing stages. Otherwise a rebalancing stage might actually end up unbalancing you in the other direction instead.

RE: AM6 training day with periods - Voytek - 06-08-2015

Thank you, ffaux.