Subliminal Talk
Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED (/Thread-Rediscovering-myself-with-AM6-The-Wake-of-Ares-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 09-03-2015

(09-02-2015, 11:13 PM)Mlody93 Wrote: I couldn't say that girls are shy. Maybe they behave unnatural because they never experienced aura of alpha male. If this subs is powerful as you write I can't wait to finish 6 stages Smile. Greetings

I think you`re right, I was on the party last weekend and I`ve seen so many guys behaving like betas, even some bouncers seemed to me like betas. When I`ve seen how some guys trying to approach girls, I was simply crushed and I didn`t know if I should laugh or cry. Wink

Mlody93, I wish you at least results like mine because it`s wonderful and gives you an aweesome feeling that it`s great to be a man. Smile

5 days to go! Big Grin

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Mlody93 - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 01:44 AM)Voytek Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 11:13 PM)Mlody93 Wrote: I couldn't say that girls are shy. Maybe they behave unnatural because they never experienced aura of alpha male. If this subs is powerful as you write I can't wait to finish 6 stages Smile. Greetings

I think you`re right, I was on the party last weekend and I`ve seen so many guys behaving like betas, even some bouncers seemed to me like betas. When I`ve seen how some guys trying to approach girls, I was simply crushed and I didn`t know if I should laugh or cry. Wink

Mlody93, I wish you at least results like mine because it`s wonderful and gives you an aweesome feeling that it`s great to be a man. Smile

5 days to go! Big Grin

Thank you so much Smile. IMHO I have to double hours of socialization. It is not bad but I know I can do more Smile. Still I feel fear but I try to overcome this. It is not easy but Who did tell that it be easy journey Smile. Best regards and Enjoy your ride with Women Magent Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 09-04-2015

From three days I feel extremly powerful and manly. Sometimes even like Greek god or the ruler of the world. It`s insane! I don`t know how Shannon`s done it but I`m really glad that I invested my 500 bucks in such a powerful self development tool.

3 days to go! Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 09-05-2015

One more thing, I`ve noticed that I`m more solid, concentrated and effective when I`m working. So it`s another great benefit from AM6`s training. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 09-06-2015

Yesterday, at the party, I noticed that my relation towards women has changed. I`ve become harsh for bitches and their BS and more polite, kind and chivalrous for good and cute women. It`s awesome becasue I feel that`s the way how I should treat women. I also more appreciate honesty and kindness in women. This feelings are very healthy and... just nice. Tongue

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 09-06-2015

Only drawback that I`ve noticed during my AM6`s ride is that I`ve become more serious and sarcastic with approached women and they, in general, don`t like seriousness and many of them don`t understand sarcasm. But, guess what, I think that WM2 will dissolve this issue for me and it`ll go smooth. Smile

2 days to go!

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED - Voytek - 09-07-2015

Today I finished my AM6`s ride. Here is my testimonial:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5923-post-83351.html#pid83351

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED - Voytek - 09-09-2015

Weird thing... Today I feel more powerful and that I become more silent type... Is this possible that AM6`s program is sinking into my subconscious deeper?

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED - Shannon - 09-10-2015

Once you stop input, it's common for the subconscious to shift from processing input to executing instructions. There's a noticeable change when that happens. Decoding, sorting, processing, storing and executing input takes a lot of energy with my subs. Once the only job left is execution, most people notice a change.