Subliminal Talk
Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED (/Thread-Rediscovering-myself-with-AM6-The-Wake-of-Ares-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Ryan - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 09:42 AM)Voytek Wrote: Ryan, which one is better for developing a bad boy edge? WM or SM?

Pretty sure both of them will, though I think myself I felt a little more naughty on SM Wink

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-26-2015

Last days I`ve found myself very exhausted intellectually. Besides I often wake up in the middle of the night. I think it`s a side effect of 6th stage AM6 run. My thinking is sluggish and I really don`t like it but, of course, I`m not going to stop my training. Smile It seems to me that 6th stage is very demanding for my subconscious. I hope it`ll pass soon because it`s awesome to be savvy. Big Grin Any way, 13 days to go! Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Ryan - 08-26-2015

I'm excited for you Voy, is this your first run through of AM entirely? Also, do you plan on using WM next like you've mentioned?

I think it's gonna be fun to read your journey but before you begin! Since you want to use the magnet subliminals what is/has your dating life been like and where do you want it to go through WM? It's nice to see the comparison later down the road Smile

Ryan

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-26-2015

(08-26-2015, 06:53 AM)Ryan Wrote: I'm excited for you Voy, is this your first run through of AM entirely? Also, do you plan on using WM next like you've mentioned?

I think it's gonna be fun to read your journey but before you begin! Since you want to use the magnet subliminals what is/has your dating life been like and where do you want it to go through WM? It's nice to see the comparison later down the road Smile

Ryan

Yeah, this is my 1st AM6 run but, as you can read in this journal, I`ve acquired great results with this training despite the fact that my english is poor and my time exposure is only 8h per day. Also, during 3-4 months I`ve been using poor qualty speakers and cell phone and when I started to use very good quality headphones and decent mp3 player, my results immediately and dramatically had improved.

At 18th September I start my WM2 journey and I`ll open my online journal here, for you, guys. My english is a bit better than a couple months ago so I think you`ll not start to bite your nails trying to understand what I`ll write here. Tongue

Ryan, I`ve been in personal hell during 4 last years and I know that you understand me well because of similar experiences... Almost everyday I`ve been feeling like I`m dying standing up. I don`t want to share details with you becouse it`s very... dramatic and we all want to stay positive. Ain`t we? Smile But after all, thanks to this experiences I started to search a little help for myslef and here I am, boys, whether you want it or not. Big Grin

My dating life doesn`t exist from 5 years but earlier I`ve been dating with about 15 girls during 6 years. I`ve got some experiences with women (but I`m still 32 y.o. virgin Big Grin), know how to bahave and talk to them (actually, many times I found that I can easily make woman to fall in love in me - as I`ve written in one of my previous post; during my whole life I was more womanizer than alpha - AM6 has made me more alpha but I`ve got WM2 now Big Grin) and recently, thanks to AM6, I`ve found myself very attractive for them and I`m sure that WM2 will amplify this for me and I`ll start a new social life with plenty of girls in it. I`m going to prepare some data about myself for my first WM2 journal post so, please, be patient, guys. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Ryan - 08-27-2015

Your English is fine Voytek lol. In any case, I'm sure you'll find more and more women falling in love with you during WM and with your experiences it will definitely amplify everything.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-27-2015

Actually, the main thing for me that I want from WM2 is to develop decent bad boy edge and amplify my energy level because it`s very attractive for women. What? Didn`t you know that bad boys just wanna have fun? Big Grin

Edit:

One more thing, I`m sure that WM2 will make me eager to approach and meet women. I`m lack of that desire...

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-27-2015

I`ve just returned from walk around my town and during my walk I noticed many young girls little excited about my presence (extended eye contacts and submissive signals). I`m writing this becuase the wirdest thing is that they are very young (16-18 y.o.) and I`m 32. Can`t wait my WM2`s ride! Tongue

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Ryan - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 06:54 AM)Voytek Wrote: Actually, the main thing for me that I want from WM2 is to develop decent bad boy edge and amplify my energy level because it`s very attractive for women. What? Did you know that bad boys just wanna have fun? Big Grin

Edit:

One more thing, I`m sure that WM2 will make me eager to approach and meet women. I`m lack of that desire...

You will and as I mentioned when I did WM I was wanting to converse with everyone just to converse and because of that I noticed sooooooooo many girls wanting me to be with them.

Hell, I remember on my first successful run of WM I was at Bonnaroo music fest (a gigantic music festival with big bands on a farm in the middle of the summer for 4 days). Anyways I was working with my cousin who pops and sells kettle korn in this big industrial popper he made. It was brutal as I did the popping in front of a 400 degree popper while it was 90+ degrees outside. I was only on the first WM and 2nd stage I believe, my results were amazing:

-We had 3 girls in our group helping out, all of them wanted to talk to me and I was always talking to them, they even stood right next to me, bought me things, touched me, one even tried to get me to fuck her that weekend (but I was in a relationship).

-One gorgeous girl jumped over the fence to our booth, came up to me and started touching my stomach and saying "Oh hey, I gotta hide for a few minutes because I'm supposed to be working... but... you need to come visit me at my booth over there later" (she touches more) "seriously come visit me later? Ok, I gotta go!"

-A topless woman popped up on the fence showing me her tits and shouting at me to give her free kettle corn for a beer, I said "No I'm not drinking your open beer" and she proceeded to yell at me "Look at these tits! Man, I work hard on these, give me some kettle corn please!" Then she got pissed off and complained I didn't give her anything.

Even being in large groups like that you have girls constantly bumping into you, touching you, grabbing your ass, trying to jump on you, etc. etc. I mean hell most of this crap I didn't even realize was going on until afterwards because I was just trying to manage to do the job and get through the heat lol.

But yes as for the approaching, I never felt like approaching anyone for sex. I approached with no strings attached just to converse and because of that, when I left, many of them even wanted to come visit me in Atlanta months later. It's a whole different situation and I didn't even think to myself "Holy crap I'm approaching women", I was just doing it oddly enough.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-29-2015

Thanks to AM6 I`ve developed higher EQ which was very high before I`ve started my AM6 run any way. Now I can easier recognize other people`s emotinal states, easier influence them, easier manage my own emotions and feelings and aslo I`m better at emotional states and feelings simulation (mimicking). For instance, I can show someone an anger, even a fury, but I don`t feel it, I just do it to influence him.

Also, AM6 run has dramatically developed my assertiveness. I don`t buy any BS from others any more and I only do what I really want to do and I don`t accept if someone wants to trick or lie to me (before AM6 run I was very tolerant for this).

Last days I noticed that I don`t want to impress other people with my alphaness, IDGF if someone perceives my as Alpha Man or not. Also I don`t feel any more an urge to prove myself that I`m Alpha Man.

When someone want to disrespect me in foolish way I ignore it and stay unreactive becasue I don`t want to waste my time for stupid small talks and quarrels.

I don`t feel fear any more at all, it`s a bit weird but I`m cool with that. For instance, I don`t have any social anxiety and feel very comfortable with beautiful women around.

I`m more self-focused and IDGF about other people`s behaviours. Also, I`m more present when I interact with people.

Also, my megalomania, which I had developed during AM6 run, faded away from me. Yeah, I had felt my superiority via almost 5 stage of my AM6 run but now I don`t care to feel to be a bettter man than others.

I`m more polite for others than I`ve been before my AM6 run.

That`s all for now.

10 days to go! Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-29-2015

Two days ago I met my older cousine after few months and the weird thing is that he treated me like I was a stranger. No joking about me and stupid laughing. His attitude towards me was full of respect. This is another indicator for me; how much I`ve changed myself during my AM6 ride. Smile

One more thing, I don`t feel bad when I act less alpha. This happens to me when I`m exhausted or I`m in malaise.

9 days to go! Big Grin

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 09-02-2015

I don`t know why but yesterday I felt a little social discomfort a couple of times. I think that was discomfort only on conscious level because I was only thinking about it and I wasn`t feeling it on deep (subconscious) level. May be my poor socialization during last days is the reason but, honestly, I don`t care because I know that was temporary. I`m writing about this because I`ve almost forgot how it feels. I`m not so careless like I`ve been during last 2-3 months and I miss it a bit but I`m sure that WM2 will bring it back to me, so I`m patient and persistent... As always! Smile You know, I don`t wanna be so serious because, IMHO, the world is the playground and the life is the fun so I wanna have fun till I`m young. Big Grin

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Marcus - 09-02-2015

The world is the playground! I love that quote bro!

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 09-02-2015

Recenly, I`ve noticed that many pretty and beautiful girls (8-9/10) become timid when I look at them. They go to unnatural behaviour when I show up and a couple of times they`ve simply run away (they`ve speed up their walk) when, after they`ve showed their interest, I`ve started to approach them. It`s cool because I feel so powerful in that case but I would rather prefer if they were more natural and open that I could easily approach them. May be they`re so shy and timid becasue in most cases they`re very young (16-24 y.o.) and I`m 32 but I think girls in my country in general are shy and passive due social programming. And guess what, boys, I`m very curious how it`ll go when I start my WM2 run. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Mlody93 - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 09:46 PM)Voytek Wrote: Recenly, I`ve noticed that many pretty and beautiful girls (8-9/10) become timid when I look at them. They go to unnatural behaviour when I show up and a couple of times they`ve simply run away (they`ve speed up their walk) when, after they`ve showed their interest, I`ve started to approach them. It`s cool because I feel so powerful in that case but I would rather prefer if they were more natural and open that I could easily approach them. May be they`re so shy and timid becasue in most cases they`re very young (16-24 y.o.) and I`m 32 but I think girls in my country in general are shy and passive due social programming. And guess what, boys, I`m very curious how it`ll go when I start my WM2 run. Smile

I couldn't say that girls are shy. Maybe they behave unnatural because they never experienced aura of alpha male. If this subs is powerful as you write I can't wait to finish 6 stages Smile. Greetings