Subliminal Talk
Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED (/Thread-Rediscovering-myself-with-AM6-The-Wake-of-Ares-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-25-2015

Thank you, Ryan, for your reply. Actually, last days I read your WM1 journal and I`ve found many interesting things there that has made me believe that WM2 is perfect for me. Smile And I keep in mind that I run AM6 and will run WM2 so it`ll be powerful.

From October I`ll be meeting a lot of young women (19-23 y.o.) almost every day so... you know better than me. Wink

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - robstar - 08-25-2015

Hey Ryan, if WM2 was the best sub experience then howcome you said you'll be running SM next and you often tell people to run SM?

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Ryan - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 07:50 AM)robstar Wrote: Hey Ryan, if WM2 was the best sub experience then howcome you said you'll be running SM next and you often tell people to run SM?

Sometimes I feel like a politician around here... Lol "Well you once said..."

But in all seriousness. I've never told anyone to run SM unless that is what they wanted (just sex) pretty much every WM vs. SM thread on here I simply list the differences between the program and let others decide, I can't tell them which one is better for them. Hell, it's even hard for me to decide where I want to go.

For me, I chose SM first because I have done it a number of times and feel like it's best for me to fully solidify. WM I have not put as much effort into it yet, though I'd like to, but yes it is one of the best overall subliminal experiences I've had because of it's positive effects with my mood. SM has had great positive effects too, but not as a whole (just regarding women).

Personally, I'm doing AM->SM->WM in that order. I choose that because I feel, for me, in many ways SM strengthens AM very well and WM kind of smoothens out the edges, plus right now I'm more focused on my own passions and not wanting to pursue a crazy social life and forget some of these things I'm working on, I've done that enough in my life.

(08-25-2015, 08:17 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 07:50 AM)robstar Wrote: Hey Ryan, if WM2 was the best sub experience then howcome you said you'll be running SM next and you often tell people to run SM?

Sometimes I feel like a politician around here... Lol "Well you once said..."

But in all seriousness. I've never told anyone to run SM unless that is what they wanted (just sex) pretty much every WM vs. SM thread on here I simply list the differences between the program and let others decide, I can't tell them which one is better for them. Hell, it's even hard for me to decide where I want to go.

For me, I chose SM first because I have done it a number of times and feel like it's best for me to fully solidify. WM I have not put as much effort into it yet, though I'd like to, but yes it is one of the best overall subliminal experiences I've had because of it's positive effects with my mood. SM has had great positive effects too, but not as a whole (just regarding women).

Personally, I'm doing AM->SM->WM in that order. I choose that because I feel, for me, in many ways SM strengthens AM very well and WM kind of smoothens out the edges, plus right now I'm more focused on my own passions and not wanting to pursue a crazy social life and forget some of these things I'm working on, I've done that enough in my life.

Fair enough, thanks for the clarification.
I'm just trying to figure out myself what I wanna do next, I had good results sex-wise with SM, but I like the sound of the socialness and positivity that woman magnet seems to offer. But I don't wanna sacrifice the focused, sexual ease that comes with SM. So I don't know haha.

You`ll never know unless you try. Smile I`m curious, does WM diminish SM effects or vice versa. Any explanations, Ryan? Smile I think, it could be a great combo! Big Grin

I think they all build great together... BUT. For instance, on AM + SM I felt more dominant, tough, indifferent. But on WM I had more genuine feelings (which were usually good) towards women but I felt more soft in the essence that I was displaying more vulnerabilities/being more child-like and goofy. So I think WM will help add some femininity into your foundation that makes you even better off as a human being and more approachable and friendly. But, the social aspect is a biggie as well, where AM+SM is more of a "strong silent type/lone wolf" WM is more of an outgoing, say whatever comes to mind and want to be around people a lot (without needing it of course). But I mean you got the rest of your life to do subliminals there's no reason why you can't do both... just go more with what resonates more with you, first.

On WM I felt like a million bucks that could conquer whatever I wanted in my life overall.

On SM I felt like I was every woman's sex toy she'd use/abuse lol.

Ryan, which one is better for developing a bad boy edge? WM or SM?

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - ImFreeman - 08-25-2015

Hey Ryan, between WM and SM, which one you think would impact less on my productivity in work and school?. I really would like to try one of these out, but i am scared of losing steam on my other proyects im currently doing, relapsing on bad habits, etc.

Im on my second Am6 run and thinking between WM for improving my socialization and playfullness or redoing Am6 a third time.

Am6 really has not made much on the friend manifestation, and i think it because im kinda very serious/too cool most of the time. Some girls when talking to them give the vibe of walking on eggshells around me. Not sure if good or bad

(08-25-2015, 11:16 AM)ImFreeman Wrote: Hey Ryan, between WM and SM, which one you think would impact less on my productivity in work and school?. I really would like to try one of these out, but i am scared of losing steam on my other proyects im currently doing, relapsing on bad habits, etc.

Im on my second Am6 run and thinking between WM for improving my socialization and playfullness or redoing Am6 a third time.

Am6 really has not made much on the friend manifestation, and i think it because im kinda very serious/too cool most of the time. Some girls when talking to them give the vibe of walking on eggshells around me. Not sure if good or bad

I`ve read that, actually, WM increases motivation level and improves productivity. I can`t remember, who has written this. Ricardo in his WM`s online journal, may be.

Hmm I just had a great thought! Most guys seem to go with SM before WM. But if you did WM first, you could create great social circles, and add lots of women and potential women to your life, and then use SM to capitalise on the social circles and new women!

(08-25-2015, 02:41 PM)robstar Wrote: Hmm I just had a great thought! Most guys seem to go with SM before WM. But if you did WM first, you could create great social circles, and add lots of women and potential women to your life, and then use SM to capitalise on the social circles and new women!

Yeah, it sounds more than reasonable, robstar. That`s the strategy! Smile Besides, if someone is sexually inexperienced and has a low experience with women in general, I think, it`s only one right choice.

I`ve chosen WM2 over SM3 also becasue of my personal preferences (IDGF about sex, for now) and becasue I just want to enjoy women`s company and learn how to deal with them easily and becasue I don`t live in my own place.

(08-25-2015, 03:13 PM)Voytek Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 02:41 PM)robstar Wrote: Hmm I just had a great thought! Most guys seem to go with SM before WM. But if you did WM first, you could create great social circles, and add lots of women and potential women to your life, and then use SM to capitalise on the social circles and new women!

Yeah, it sounds more than reasonable, robstar. That`s the strategy! Smile Besides, if someone is sexually inexperienced and has a low experience with women in general, I think, it`s only one right choice.

I`ve chosen WM2 over SM3 also becasue of my personal preferences (IDGF about sex, for now) and becasue I just want to enjoy women`s company and learn how to deal with them easily and becasue I don`t live in my own place.

And then maybe being around and doing stuff like kissing women will increase your interest in sex! Seems like you've got it worked out.

(08-25-2015, 06:25 PM)robstar Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 03:13 PM)Voytek Wrote:

And then maybe being around and doing stuff like kissing women will increase your interest in sex! Seems like you've got it worked out.

For sure. I haven`t done this from years but, as I remember, this kind of suff drives me crazy. Big Grin I`ve totally neglected myself at women`s question and devoted myslef only to philosophy and science for years but now, finally, I want to change it and live the Casanova`s life just a little bit. Smile Magnets will give me what I desire, I`m sure of that.

(08-25-2015, 11:16 AM)ImFreeman Wrote: Hey Ryan, between WM and SM, which one you think would impact less on my productivity in work and school?. I really would like to try one of these out, but i am scared of losing steam on my other proyects im currently doing, relapsing on bad habits, etc.

I can't really say it's all about your personality, though when you get women off the brain your mind is a lot more sharp, focused and motivated on other things. I'd say just do the one that you care about most... If that's a good social life, WM, if that's a lot of sex, SM. It's up to you Smile