Subliminal Talk
Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED (/Thread-Rediscovering-myself-with-AM6-The-Wake-of-Ares-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Ryan - 08-21-2015

And that is how it works buddy! Smile Keep moving forward. WM will definitely help you maximize that.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Vincent_Vega - 08-22-2015

(08-21-2015, 07:07 PM)Voytek Wrote: I`m sure that WM will solve this kind of problems for me and next time I`ll interact with beautiful woman on my terms. Smile

I'm sure that even AM can solve this kind of problems and at the end of the sub, you'll interact with beautiful woman on your termsWink

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-22-2015

I noticed about month ago that AM6 made me more mature man and now I know precisely what I want from life and from a few days I hardly work at achieving my goals. Also I`m much wiser in dealing with people, my relations with others are healthier.

It seems to me that AM6 helps me imrpove my english becasue it`s much better than two month ago. Besides yesterday I used a saying that I`ve never heard or read ("keep your wheels on the road"). We don`t have such a saying in polish so I didn`t translate it.

From 3 months I`ve got a strong Alpha Man body language but now it seems to me more natural and I feel fully authentic with that. I`m very comfortable in my "new Alpha Man skin". Besides I read body language of others much better than ever. I can easily spot "beta male" or "beta female" behaviour.

16 days to go! Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-22-2015

I have got 16 days to go with my AM6 journey and all I can say about this is that AM6 training made me another man and I`m astonished with my results. Smile Frankly, at the beginning of my run I didn`t believe in subs effectiveness but now I`m sure I`ll be using them via my whole life becasue they`re the absoulte life`s changers. I`ve decided to run WM2 just after my 1st AM6 run because, as I`ve mentioned before, I`ve attained great results with AM6, I`ll start `social` life (with plenty of young [19-23 y.o.] and, I hope, hot girls) at October, besides Alpha360 has wrtten, according to Shannon`s words, that it`s good to alter AM6 with another subs to give it a time to solidify so I`ve chosen the best otpion for me. I just need to feel this flow that WM2 gives. Smile I`ve acquired some skills with women already (so I`ve fulfilled some bullet points already) but I need some improvements and tweaks, that`s also why I`ve chosen WM2. AM6 has given me some crucial improvements and lot of tweaks so I`m sure that WM2 will give me plenty of good things and great fun! Smile I`ll start my WM2 journey at 18th September and I`ll open my online journal here for you, guys.

I`ll rerun AM6 in next year for sure and may be WM again. Gonna see. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Ryan - 08-22-2015

Awesome Voytek! And yes I totally agree with WM. The nice thing about WM is it does seem to build off AM in many ways, SM as well. I've posted about it on the discussion thread for whether or not to do AM several times first before jumping in. I always say jump in and do SM and WM after AM on a rotation. I say this because your beliefs in WM/SM are going to change even from the changes you already made, but specifically towards women...

I don't even think AM6 (and the latest versions) are as much focused on women as they are friends... And if your goal is to get women... then SM/WM is what you need Smile So ultimately in another 6 months you will not only have an amazing foundation for being an Alpha but also an amazing foundation dealing with women and your social life as a whole... Then strengthening it on a second, third, fourth, etc. etc. run-through. You're in a treat!

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-23-2015

Yeah, Ryan, I consider my subs adventure like a treating from many traumas from my childchood. My father has been constantly betasizing me and my "friends" from childhood told me that I`ll never get a girlfriend. On conscious level I know that`s BS but my subconscious didn`t want to let it go. I`ve never been a wuss or a nice guy but my beliefs on subconscious level have restrained me from a real man behaviour. Fortunately, AM6 has healed me from this and now I feel and I am free. Now I need a little healing in my relations with women. I`m pretty attractive for them but I`have weird inhibition towards them on subconscious level, that`s the main reason why I want to start to use WM.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - koshas - 08-23-2015

(08-23-2015, 05:09 AM)Voytek Wrote: Yeah, Ryan, I consider my subs adventure like a treating from many traumas from my childchood. My father has been constantly betasizing me and my "friends" from childhood told me that I`ll never get a girlfriend. On conscious level I know that`s BS but my subconscious didn`t want to let it go. I`ve never been a wuss or a nice guy but my beliefs on subconscious level have restrained me from a real man behaviour. Fortunately, AM6 has healed me from this and now I feel and I am free. Now I need a little healing in my relations with women. I`m pretty attractive for them but I`have weird inhibition towards them on subconscious level, that`s the main reason why I want to start to use WM.

Wm2 has some great scripting about how a person perceives women ,that's why I chose it.i am on stage 2 it has defiantly changed me and some view points.the sub feels really good to run.not to much resistance but I cannot seem to get as many hours as when I was on am6.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-23-2015

Thanks for your reply, koshas. This is what I`m looking for in WM2. Smile I love women (people in general) but I want to break some stupid barriers engendered by negative experiences which prevent me from enjoying conversations with beautiful women (8-10/10). I can attract many of them but I have a problem with desire to approach and with creating the genuine connection with them. I think that to be fully a man, you have to cultivate skills with women and, for me, WM2 will be an ideal solution. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-24-2015

Recently, I`ve noticed that really attracive girls are more responsive to me than average ones. Weird but I`m ok with that. The funny thing is that I`ve started flirt with casual girls on the street by showing them my tongue when they look at me or "dancing" (she tries pass me and turns her left and than I turn my right to block her, of course in playful manner) with them on sidewalk. So far I reciedved only positive responses (smiles) for this kind of behaviour. Smile I didn`t feel such a desire for women via my whole life. I`m sure that WM2 will amplify this for me. Smile

15 days to go!

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - SargeMaximus - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 09:38 AM)Voytek Wrote: Recently I noticed that really attracive girls are more responsive to me than average ones. Weird but I`m ok with that.

I've noticed that too. I think that's because most guys assume they are out of their league and don't even try. Men who can and do immediately stand out, especially when sober and not in a bar or club.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - robstar - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 09:38 AM)Voytek Wrote: Recently I noticed that really attracive girls are more responsive to me than average ones. Weird but I`m ok with that. The funny thing is that I`ve started flirt with casual girls on the street by showing them my tongue when they look at me or "dancing" (she tries pass me and turns her left and than I turn my right to block her, of course in playful manner) with them on sidewalk. So far I reciedved only positive responses (smiles) for this kind of behaviour. Smile I didn`t feel such a desire for women via my whole life. I`m sure that WM2 will amplify this for me. Smile

15 days to go!

Most guys are too self-conscious and try too hard be "manly" to be playful with women so this will give you a great edge Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-24-2015

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, AM6 helps me to develop some kind of bad boy edge and I hope WM2 will help me to continue this edge`s development because women just love it. As Ryan said in one of his old post, it worth to be a bad boy with heart and that`s my main goal for now.

I forgot to mention that not only more attractive girls are more attracted to me than average ones but also mature ones (35+) and I don`t have anything against this because some of them are really hot despite their age and I don`t really care about their marriage status. But may be a main reason is that young girls in my county are very shy in general and the most of them never approach a stranger guy.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-25-2015

Today I tested myslef with 16 personalities` psychological test and it showed that I`m the Commander`s (ENTJ-A) type. AM6 has helped me to become more commanding but I`ve always have leader`s traits and ambitions. When I was a child, some folks had used to call me `The Colonel`. Big Grin AM6 has amazingly improved the most important leader`s trait into me, that`s self confidence.

Now I know the main reason, why I`ve benefited so well from AM6 training despite my poor english and only 8h per day exposure. Actually, the most of bullet points were already there, before I`ve started my AM6 run. I`ve achieved all bulletpoints but not all of them on 100% and I`ll definitely redo AM6 next year but now I need some social skills improvements and that`s why I`m going to start WM2 run next month. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Ryan - 08-25-2015

(08-23-2015, 10:24 AM)Voytek Wrote: Thanks for your reply, koshas. This is what I`m looking for in WM2. Smile I love women (people in general) but I want to break some stupid barriers engendered by negative experiences which prevent me from enjoying conversations with beautiful women (8-10/10). I can attract many of them but I have a problem with desire to approach and with creating the genuine connection with them. I think that to be fully a man, you have to cultivate skills with women and, for me, WM2 will be an ideal solution. Smile

WM was weird for me in that regard. To explain this... I did WM right after it was created, I even think I was the first to use it? Anywho, WM 1 had no instruction of doing AM right before-hand and I didn't do AM at all, I wanted WM only. I think it was because of my experience Shannon made that a prereq. because I had way too much social anxiety to get far in WM, I was lacking confidence. I would get nervous with women staring at me or talking to me, I was shaking, didn't wanna leave because of my social anxiety. It was a lot of heavy resistance on my part that I couldn't handle due to my lack of confidence.

Fast forward to after doing AM 1 time and SM 1 time. I was having women approach me left and right. I was indifferent to them and lost my need for them. I was having sex with multiple women several times a week and new ones inviting me out daily. I didn't approach women ever. Seriously. Then doing WM after was the first time I had ever gotten over my social hangups and ability to converse with total strangers wherever I went.

And the funny thing is... I found myself walking up to girls without even realizing it just saying things. I didn't even realize I was approaching hot women, nor did I even think about it. I was just talking to them like they were friends. At parties/events I always had a group of girls around me just talking, but I also had that indifference towards needing anything from them. At times I felt like a combination of a pimp and a gay man lol, but the interesting thing was that they all wanted me both sexually and affectionately Wink Though I never took things very far on WM that time, I was in a serious relationship with a lovely woman. And I found WM turned me more into a goofy, fun, very very playful and childish Alpha haha. I still remember it being the best experience of all subliminals I've done, by that I mean I was constantly happy and excited in every situation.

To be honest, now that I think about it... I preferred sex on WM because of the fact I had more intense feelings/emotions during the sex.