Subliminal Talk
Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED (/Thread-Rediscovering-myself-with-AM6-The-Wake-of-Ares-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - TheRealJustin - 07-24-2015

Nice journal. Short, sweet, and to the point!

Thanks for making it, I'm trying to decide between am6 and ltu. I like your results.

Good luck with the rest of the program.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - koshas - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 02:29 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Nice journal. Short, sweet, and to the point!

Thanks for making it, I'm trying to decide between am6 and ltu. I like your results.

Good luck with the rest of the program.

Am6 is an awesome program its ltu on steroids.it can be a rough run depending on your life experiences and how a person processes things.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 07-29-2015

Stage 5 day 24.

I know it`s too soon but I made my AM6 run`s pre-evaluation. I put all my results (based on AM6 bullet points) into percentage rate; 84%.

In that case I hardly consider WM run just after AM6 run but it depends on it how my life in September goes. But I`m optimisic and I feel I`ll run this Magnet. Wink Shannon, sooorrrrrryyy, but I have to write this; `Now I`m the King of the Jungle`! Period! Smile Don`t worry, mate, for now only in my town. Wink

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-04-2015

Recently, I`ve noticed, when I was looking into the mirror, that my gaze is so... powerful and confident (also that I`m handsome and very attractive, if you wanna know, girls Tongue ). I also stopped to stoop and my voice has become stronger and deeper. Women have become more responsive to me, I see submissive womanly behaviour (also lot of USS - undercover sex signals) as reaction for my presence almost all the time. I forgot to mention that 2 months ago my acquaintance (woman) called me `an alpha male` despite that she don`t know that I use AM6 sub. On Friday I`ll start 6th AM6 stage and than, probably, I`ll start WM because I feel that this sub was created special for me. Smile I can easily attract women from years but I also don`t have desire to fu... I mean, converse with them. Tongue I think that WM will be very helpful not only to deal with girls but also to improve my life style in general. I wanna be more social becasue from 5 years I don`t have desire to socialize at all.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-10-2015

Last days I`ve become very playful and my sense of humor has improved. I really enjoy being with people, talk and play with them. I love it! Smile I have some wildness in my gaze and I start to develop bad boy edge in my personality. Finally! I alwyas had a problem with this edge which is sooo attractive for women. I was attractive any way but now I`m more noticable by women and I can easily joke with them and make them laugh. Awesome! Smile I can`t wait till I start WM!

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-11-2015

What I love about AM6 most is that this program has made my character more natural and stronger. I really needed this and done this with AM6. Smile The only drawback I noticed is asocial mindset through first five stages but there`s possibility that it`s only me. Wink I have very good social and interpersonal skills but for many years I didn`t like to socialize. Now it`s better in this aspect of my life and I think that WM will kick my ass and throw me into social life and into relationship`s formation, especially that I start studying in October. I know there`s recommendation about more than one AM6 run before Magnet run but I compared my AM6 results with other users results and figured out that mine are very good and relatively strong. Besides, some people have acquired great results after just one AM6 run so I`m optimist. Smile Only 4 weeks to finish this awesome training. Yeah!

I can`t imagine to feel and act more alpha than now but I`ve awareness that being an alpha is not only about feelings and acting it`s also your LIFESTYLE. All I need now is to build Alpha Man lifestyle and I`m sure that WM will help me to achieve this goal. I`ve theoretical foundations but I need to act and WM help me to motivate myself. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Light - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 01:07 AM)Voytek Wrote: What I love about AM6 most is that this program made my character more natural and stronger. I`ve really needed it and done it with AM6. Smile The only drawback I`ve noticed is asocial mindset through first five stages but there`s possibility that it`s only me. Wink I have very good social and interpersonal skills but for many years I didn`t like to socialize. Now, it`s better in this aspect of my life and I think that WM will kick my ass and throw me into social life and into relationship`s formation, especially that I start studying in October. I know there`s recommendation about more than one AM6 run before Magnet run but I compared my AM6 results with other users results and figured out that mine are very good and relatively strong. Besides, some people have acquired great results after just one AM6 run so I`m optimist. Smile Only 4 weeks to finish this awesome training. Yeah!

Hi Voytek, it is always a pleasure to read your progress. i think that you are indeed very receptive to the subs:-) i have two little questions for you if you do not mind. i am on stage 3 of AM6 and i wanted to ask you if you noticed anything different on this stage( your stage 3) compared to your stage 1 and 2! i know the sub works different on everyone but i am just curious!
the second question is how would you manage Woman magnet with the start of your studies? i mean women magnet if it works with you, might be a real distraction from your studies. i ask you because i have similar problem. in october i start new studies and i want really to start a magnet sub, but i am afraid it might really get me women but also a lot of 5´s in my grades:-)

Well, Light, during 3rd stage I started to feel like young god and that there`s nothing impossible for me. At that stage I`ve realized that AM6 impacts me very strongly and I`ve believed that this program is... just awesome! In my first post you can find some details about my results after 3 months of using AM6 and most of them I noticed during 3rd stage.

Frankly, I don`t care a lot about the best results in school becasue I think there`re many more important things in our life. I just want to improve my skills with women and social skills in general and want to heave genuine desire to meet and... you know what Wink ... women. No, sex isn`t so important for me, I want to genuinely love women and have a great time with them because I get older and older. Tongue May be after my 40 I`ll start SM but now I want something else especially due I naturally attract many very young and cute women but my desire is to low to approach them, dating them etc. I always had this `problem` and I think WM will help me to solve this once and for all. Actually, I`m 32 y.o. virgin because IDGF about women via my whole life. Don`t ask me, I don`t know why. Also I believe that WM will improve my lifestyle, give me motivation to do some external changes in my life.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Light - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 06:14 AM)Voytek Wrote: Well, Light, during 3rd stage I started to feel like young god and that there`s nothing impossible for me. At that stage I`ve realized that AM6 impacts me very strongly and I believed that this program is... just awesome! In my first post you can find some details about my results after 3 months of using AM6 and most of them I noticed during 3rd stage.

Frankly, I don`t care a lot about the best results in school becasue I think there`re many more important things in our life. I just want to improve my skills with women and social skills in general and want to heave genuine desire to meet and... you know what Wink ... women. No, sex isn`t so important for me, I want to love women and have a great time with them because I get older and older. Tongue May be after my 40 I`ll start SM but now I want something else especially due I naturaly attract many very young and cute women but my desire is to low to approach them, dating them etc. I always had this `problem` and I think WM will help me to solve this once and for all. Actually, I`m 32 y.o. virgin because IDGF about women via my whole life. Don`t ask me, I don`t know why. Also I believe that WM will improve my lifestyle, give me motivation to do some external changes in my life.

thanks man for your reply. i am also in my 30´s and i know exactly what you mean. but something i began to notice now on this forum, people who are a little bit older tend to benefit even more from the subs especially AM6, which is a bit illogical! now i read a few journals about WM and quite frankly what is attracting me to it are two things: 1- it has this awsome "overcome fear" in 5 g i think in it during all the stages ( in my humble opinion, there is nothing more important than overcoming our fears). 2- people who do wm they seem to be really productive and work also hard as if they were doing Base!!!! did you notice that also in the journals?
I will be curious when you start your WM. i might start after you. good luck man

Older guys are basically more mature so I think that`s a reason why we benefit from AM6 more. Also many of us are living `adult life` and we basically converse with more adult and more mature people. It`s just my opinion.

Yeah, I`ll start WM to improve my life in general but I care most about improving my social life because I live almost like eremite from many years. This is my nature and I`m cool with that but want to try some "normal" (social) life. Also I`m sure that WM will make me a man who "naturally" want to converse and stick with our mortal enemies (women). Tongue I love them but it`s the platonic love and I want to make it more "real". Study is a great opportunity to socialize with girls so it`s a good time to start WM. Besiedes, I`m more womanizer (I easily attract women but don`t want to hang out with them) than alpha per se. I`m not a gay (sorry, guys Tongue) but may be the reason is that when I was a child I discovered that many women are bitches and I have some kind of trauma or sth and don`t want to be in relationship and too close to any woman in emotional way. Any way, I`m sure that WM helps me becasue, as I mentioned, I love women but I must overcome some mental barriers that restrain me.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-12-2015

I had a big dilemma to choose what`s better for me to improve myself and I was delighted with results that some guys have attained with WM (after 1st AM`s run) not only with women but in general in their life quality but now, after great consultation with Catman and AJK, I know, that I need to continue bulding my "Vegas" on my "desert" with AM6 and some day invite there some hot chiks. Smile If they deserve for this, of course. Tongue

I`ll report if I notice another changes and at the end of my 1st run, will write little summarization for my fans. Tongue

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-12-2015

One more thing, you can find our brainstorm here:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5823-post-81204.html#pid81204

If you are interested, mate, of course. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 08-14-2015

It`s my 7th day (6th stage) of AM6 training.

I don`t know if you but running AM6 sometimes I feel strong urge to find woman, protect and take care of her. I`ve never felt something like this before. It`s so cute! Tongue Shannon, why have you done it to me? Wink

From yesterday I feel powerful urge to change my current life and live my own life, I see many lacks in my lifestyle and want to change it. I regret a bit my wasted time but I know I must move on. Level of my motivation has rised and I hope it`ll not drop. Now I know for sure, what I want from life and I learn how to achieve my goals. Sorry, can`t tell you what I want from life becasue I could demoralize some of you, my dear funs, and I don`t want that. Thanks to AM6, of course! Wink

From a couple of days I don`t feel urge to jerking off and surfing the net so I can tell that I`ve dealed with this stupid habits... for now at least. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - GlaizenGold777 - 08-14-2015

(08-12-2015, 11:03 AM)Voytek Wrote: I had a big dilemma to choose what`s better for me to improve myself and I was delighted with results that some guys have attained with WM (after 1st AM`s run) not only with women but in general in their life quality but now, after great consultation with Catman and AJK, I know, that I need to continue bulding my "Vegas" on my "desert" with AM6 and some day invite there some hot chiks. Smile If they deserve for this, of course. Tongue

I`ll report if I notice another changes and at the end of my 1st run, will write little summarization for my funs. Tongue

If you still have dilemma about what to choose next, there's only one possibility.

You're not ready for magnet.

Rerun again my friend, and if you're mature enough to choose, you'll choose easily.

One more run of AM won't hurt, it'll getting better.

Me myself doing two runs AM straight.