Subliminal Talk
Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED (/Thread-Rediscovering-myself-with-AM6-The-Wake-of-Ares-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares)/FINISHED - Voytek - 05-30-2015

I`m finishing 3rd stage of AM6 now and I feel like I`m rediscovering myself. It`s a really great feeling! Smile I`m so glad that I`ve found Shannon`s masterpieces. It`s some kind of therpahy for me becasue my past has been very harsh and blocked my true potantial that now I can realize without doubting myself on subconsciouss level. I feel more like this program is unblocking me than adding something from outside. I feel those `states` had been into me all the time but undercovered and restrained by social programming and my negative experiences from my childhood (beloved daddy which has been telling me all the time something like; "you`re not good enough, you`re looser, you`ll never make it" etc.).

On the begining (AM6) I fought against women all the time; even with my mom and sister. Tongue After 1st stage I noticed that many guys (strangers) were pissed off on me when I was around. Tongue Now I see that many guys truly respect me and some of them feel my power and don`t want to piss ME off. Smile Ah, and girlz... they`re hitting on me more than ever before! Big Grin I`m not so lazy as I was before and I don`t want to waste my time any more on childish activies. I don`t want to waste my time on `low quality` women any more either. I`m more fussy than ever! Tongue I feel more confident, powerful, self controled, motivated and attractive for girls. Also my body language is more elastic and expressive. I`ve stonger sense of happiness and well being and my self esteem is higher than ever before. I also laugh on my dad when he`s pissed off on me and... he finally respects me in some kind of way...

Any way, I can`t wait finishing this program and I want to use WM2 also! Smile

In summary, I`m like powerful Ares now, and that`s what I always desired and always deserved.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 - Voytek - 05-30-2015

Thanks for yer kindness, FrostedFake! Smile I hope you`ll get even more brilliant effects than I`ve got from it. I`ll update my topic when I notice other changes and I`ll surely do. Wink

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 - GlaizenGold777 - 05-31-2015

Good result Voytek.

Keep it up. We support you.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 - Voytek - 06-16-2015

I`m running 4th stage AM6 now and I feel like my basic instincts are getting stronger and stronger... It`s an amazing feeling... I`m also more sexual guy now. First in my life I feel strong desire for women and they respond me very well (as always but now in more sexual way). Yeah, I`ve always needed this desire because until then I was women`s friend (liked to talk to them but without sexual intentions) and now I just wanna F them. But the best part of that is, I`m really cool with this new attitude. Smile I also seek revange upon my old enemies and I don`t want to be in their skin when I get them... Wink I`LL KILL`EM ALL!!! Just joking. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 06-18-2015

Today I`ve experienced something beautiful, first time in my life I`ve fully controled my anger when some stupid f@ck provoked me, and that was awesome feeling when I fully expressed my anger without losing self-control.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 07-13-2015

I`ve been using US track (ultrasonic) with my headphones since last night and I can say; I woke up 3 hours ago and I was very thirsty and I felt exhausted. I hadn`t experienced this before and I`m running 5 stage of AM6 now. I use 10% (4/40) volume with my mp3 player. But most important thing is that I don`t feel little pain in my ears and dizziness definitely doesn`t occure (I had those symptoms when I was using US track on higher volume). Also, I had woken up about three times in the night and now I feel little bliss and warmth in my chest; that`s indicator that US tracks is working for me like a charm. Almost same experience had occured when I was using US with speakers and I believe, that`s sign of AM6`s `higher` effectiveness.

I feel enormous boost in my masculine power, I`ve never felt something like this before and that`s a geniune sign that US tracks are working for me much better than masked ones. So I`m going to definitely stick with them and just can`t wait till I start my 2nd AM6`s run with them.

One more thing, for a couple of days I`ve been clearly reading others` body language and I`m more aware of social cues. In another words, I can easly sense other people mental states via body language (behaviour) not only via face expressions and tone of voice. It`s more easy with women, I can read their USS (Undercover Sex Signals) right away and it`s totally cool. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - pcrepair951 - 07-15-2015

Voytek??? Quick question you listen to ultrasonic...with headphones and your getting better results???

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 01:00 AM)pcrepair951 Wrote: Voytek??? Quick question you listen to ultrasonic...with headphones and your getting better results???

Precisely. Some users use headphones with US too and with better results also. But remember, Shannon doesn`t recommend US with hps due safety reason. I`ll post here my future progress with US and hps using.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - pcrepair951 - 07-15-2015

Thanks a alot...i listening to ultrasonic on headphones today with low volume

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 07-19-2015

Yesterday some muscled jerk entered into public toilet and provoked me with stupid words but I felt profound calmness and coolness and talked to him something that confused him and he left me alone. Maybe even he had felt anxiety when I had replied for his idiotic comment about me. Couple months ago in that kind of situations I would felt nervousness but no more. Thank you, AM6! Thank you, Shannon! You are a little genius! Smile I`m at half way of 5th stage. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 07-22-2015

I have noticed that every time I pass random person in the street I feel urge to look into their eyes. Sometimes I feel slightly stupid when this person put their eyes down. I don`t know how to interpret this; is this good or bad. I know this is a detail but it`s little weird for me. Any way, I forget to mention that about two weeks ago women approached me three times. There`s no reason to be pleased because they`re 55+ but it`s pretty unusual. They could be my mothers. Wink Besides, after my episode with muscled jerk in public toilet last Sunday my self-confidence and self-esteem have rised pretty high and now I feel almost invincible. Don`t worry, I`m a reasonable man. Smile

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - ffaux - 07-22-2015

I do it too. Forge ahead

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - koshas - 07-22-2015

Women are women at any age.they still have attractions.

I have been approached or given interest by women of all ages.

RE: Rediscovering myself with AM6 (The Wake of Ares) - Voytek - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 05:34 AM)koshas Wrote: Women are women at any age.they still have attractions.

I have been approached or given interest by women of all ages.

Yeah, me too but I`ve mentioned that because it`s unusual for me. Of course, girls also noticed me and are attracted to me but they`re to timid to approach me and they wait till I make 1st move. Smile AM6 has destroyed my appoach anxiety definitely but I don`t have motivation to approach women. May be when I start WM it`ll change. I hope so! I`ll start this program just after I finish my 1st AM6 run and than I`ll rerun AM6. I want to do this because in October I start new social life with abudance of young single women (21-23 y.o.). It`ll be a lof of fun, I`m sure of that! Smile