Subliminal Talk
AM6 2nd run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 2nd run (/Thread-AM6-2nd-run)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: AM6 2nd run - MJ1 - 11-21-2015

(11-17-2015, 02:09 PM)yeah! Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 04:20 PM)MJ1 Wrote: btw @Shanon if you are reading this : at the end of test track you provided , about 5-6 sec until it's finished i can't hear a sound any more.what does that mean? thanks.

This is normal static would be bad at this point.

Great journal, thank you.

So does this means i didn't get the 100% effect of the sub? -_- if so it's done.no point in regret and i how can i fix it?

Stage 5 Day 30

I came back from the studio in another city we recorded another program.i'm thinking about becoming a host for TV shows not only a guest.

Got the second version of the App ( the book), the developer made most parts as i told him but still there is some UI (User interface) & UX (User Experience) problems that needs to be fixed.looks like shit starting to get real.

Had a kind of date that i have met in entrepreneur event.went to a fastfood restaurant.she's cute smart and active but for sure not my type.the thing is lots of the times she was speaking it remind me of my ex-gf not my last relationship(lover) the one i fell in love with.we are both prideful and it effects our relationship add to equation that i'm using AM6!i'm showing sign of love toward her.and honestly i don't know what the hell i'm gonna do.maybe limiting beliefs or situation preventing me from having a better relationship with each other.

Their was a situation today that i have became center of the attention.and after a while the girl next to asked me are you a teacher? and started to asking my opinion on a subject.i gave her my internet id.so she could reach me later.it was kind of teacher student mechanism.

I don't want to reference for everything to Shannon but we have somethings in common.He talks about cycles that no matter what you do outside situations effects you heavily and there are times most things goes the way you want and there is a pattern for this events.i also starting to notice such a think

Shannon if you are reading this would please clarify this and the problem with speakers? i will create a thread for last one anyway.

That's all for now.

RE: AM6 2nd run - maxx55 - 11-21-2015

Regarding your speakers, your speakers are passing the test. You are clear to play the ultrasonic tracks as much as you like Smile

RE: AM6 2nd run - MJ1 - 11-21-2015

Thanks max. mostly play trickling stream while sleeping and i do enjoy them.so my speekers are fine? you say that based on what.

RE: AM6 2nd run - MJ1 - 11-23-2015

Stage 5 Day 31

Had a meeting with develop team of app.functionality of apps is good but it can get better in UI.

Had a fight with my dad.but we talked a little at night.

I have more hope in general.reviewed my financial goal.noticed more looks from girls.maybe because of the new outfit.ran into old friend and hanged out for a while and realized i'm getting good results in life.it wasn't comparing he just made me look to the thing i'm doing for success.

My social network page is getting more followers and i will use it for content marketing.when finished the app i will focus on hosting a TEDX event.

After AM6 i may use OP for 5-6 weeks or even more cuz i need a motivation boost in my work.

That's all for now.

RE: AM6 2nd run - MJ1 - 11-28-2015

Stage 6 Day 2

Developing the app is near to finish and i'm working on making it under 10MB so it will be more downloaded.20% of the app is free to use and i'm also networking with people so they will promote it in their pages,channels, etc.

Procrastination decreased a little bit.self talk is more positive.OE is helping over all.

One of the things i started to notice is ,almost everything starts with a vision in your mind.a mental picture for business,product or service and you take steps to make it happen.the hard part is to know is it right or wrong.i mean maybe you 'think" it's the right product but no one is willing to pay for it.so be smart!

I'm cleaning and repairing more and if i continue likes in weeks my living space will be really amazing.it's more messy right now.

Oh right.as MJ Demarco once said " for making millions , impact millions " it seems where i live people are more willing to be entertained instead of learning so i have to make some changes in my strategies.

Also in Content Marketing if you want to make something viral, you need a good platform like Youtube or your own fan base.it's really rare to making something viral without them.

Also i think more about my ex but prevent myself from messaging her.my winggirl told me her friend likes me and my wing girl told her good things about me.next weekend we are going eat breakfast out with couple of friends including her.

*winggirl basically is like your buddy,my friend is married and her husband knows about me and have seen me on TV.she admires me and always tells i'm something else.she's so beautiful and manipulates the group dynamics for me ^_- it's sooo powerful

My style is way better now but i need to but more clothes which is not a priority.first need to reach my financial goal.my future is brighter with what i'm doing but i can make it even better and reach my goals even faster!

RE: AM6 2nd run - MJ1 - 12-02-2015

Stage 6 Day 5/6

First of all watch this video it's about attractiveness of men and women voices and i'm like bitch i got AM6.

Anyway thinking about big changes in my life and also have done something for it. i will inform you guys if it happens.

Saw a really beautiful girl at the university.she first heard my voices talking to one of the staff which is my friend and then we saw each other.she was coming down from the stairs.after that i was thinking about how fast i forgot my ex and how easily i can forget her if i know for sure there is someone better for "me" and i can have her.lots of mental garbage to get rid of.

Working on myself to be more organized and work more.like sleeping earlier and stuff.

It's 12:00 AM so i'm going to sleep.

RE: AM6 2nd run - MJ1 - 12-14-2015

Stage 6 Day 21

Well well well got a phone number.we saw each other , i did a little lecture in a workshop that she was also there , in my university and after that got her number.

I'm really tired now. maybe i will say how it happened.

Also App's UI looks really good.

*If you want to be successful in your business,startup etc Lean Startup book it's a most to read.

Maybe the best day in this run.

RE: AM6 2nd run - MJ1 - 12-16-2015

Stage 6 Day 24

App is near to finish and it looks beautiful.it was once something in my mind and it amazes me how it became a reality.

Now i socialize with more entrepreneur and it's increasing the total income of people i socialize with and for sure it will impact my own income.had a meeting today with a group of them and there was a girl.we where 4 guys and she came.i grab a chair ( chair was big ) and put it at the table that we where sitting.then we changed our table to make room for more members to sit with us and she decided to sit next to me.this is the second time this happens with this group but another girl.

Had a two class in university today , girls checking me out is increased and i think part of it because of how i dress now.having more money makes being an alpha male a lot easier and creates more supportive environment.

Staring a content marketing journey.if you don't know about it it's new way of marketing based on content and instead of showing ads you attract potential customers with content.Microsoft is doing it , fallout is doing it ,Star Wars is doing it etc

I'm more clean.i like myself more.removing unnecessary things from my life.every day we have limited mind energy and we have to spend it wisely.oh i became better speaker too.it's a common pattern that happened before with ASC & AM6.body language is way better.i feel 5 hours of sub at sleeps with 4-5 hours while i'm awake is a good combo.it also helps to keep the sexy voice ^_-

Also my channel is starting to grow faster and i get 60-70 people every day.if it keeps going like this it will add 300-400 people every day! i'm gonna use this channel to promote the app.also making good connection with channel that my potential customers are there.

That's all for now.

RE: AM6 2nd run - MJ1 - 12-28-2015

AM6 Second Run is finished

On the Last night of listening to Stage 6 id had a cool dream.i was in a Mercedes Benz and one of my co-worker (also my cousin) was sitting next to me and was driving as fast as possible.

Registered a .com domain for my not Entertainment website.right now i have more than 1K subscribers from another channel.alright enough,let's wrap this.

I surely needed this run and i'm thinking about running again RIGHT NOW.after all it's the best i have got in my arsenal.so here we go AM6 summary :

And remember i wasn't on 0 for all the goals based on sale's page

It's from 0 to 10

An improved on circle of friends manifestation sequence, so that the friends you manifest are genuine, long term friends who will help you for the long haul, instead of stabbing you in the back. 6

Self forgiveness. 5.5

Forgiveness of others without allowing them to walk on you or mistreat you. 4.5

Letting go of the past. 5

Maturity improvement 8.5

Wisdom enhancement. 8

Self healing, emotionally and mentally 6

Trauma and abuse healing. 7

Supply your own love, affection and attention. 7

Overcome any victim mentality you may have when you start the program. 7

Refuse to justify actions that are not moving you forward, or accept that behavior from yourself. 7

Kill excuses and refuse to accept them from yourself or anyone else. 8

Seek the challenge. (Yes, the entire script, which has been heavily modified and optimized from the program that is available in the store.) 8

The notorious Optimus Engine 2.0. Aimed strait at making you an Alpha Male! 9 ( although it's not in my control)

Overcoming guilt, shame and fear. (Again, heavily modified and optimized from what is available as a separate program in the store. 8

Self validation. (This one’s BIG!) 7.5

Maximize rate of growth, healing, self improvement and change. 8

Optimize script to be more comprehensive, more specific and more positive in impact and effects.8

Optimize scripting for [surprise! You’ll have to use the program to discover what this one is - SM ] 6.5

Improved scripting for overcoming procrastination. 6.5 This One needs to be improved

and doesn't work even 50% of OP single stage

Approaching focus, for making it easier to approach others, especially attractive females. 7 (yeah totally the girl i'm dating right now gave her number to me because of this and also i gave a lecture in front of hole university)

Approval seeking destruction. 8

Self empowerment/self empowering. 8

Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself. 6 ( not because it's now working or it's not good but because you need time to remove 23 years of pasr programming the number it's where i am now not rating to this component of sub)

Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth. 8

Have unshakable self confidence. 6.5 (some times it's 4 some times it's 8)

Be unaffected by rejection. 8.5

Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them. 7

Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses. 7

Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise. 7

No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”. 8

Take good care of yourself, your hygiene and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself. 8

Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be. 5 ( it's complicated)

Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to. 8

Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience. 7.5

Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be. 7

Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha male trait. 8

Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in). 8

Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male. 8.5

No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say.
Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants. 9

Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in. 9

Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies perceive you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both. 8.5

Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don’t like, and TELL HER NO — whether it’s to her asking for sex or anything else. 9

Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex. 8.5

Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women. 7 ( i want this to be improved,i'm not as fun as i was.it's interesting the more money i got in my bank account i get more cocky maybe because i'm more confidence)

Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not. 9

Be a better, higher and more refined quality of man. 9 (there is not a limit for this )

Acceptance of, and feelings of deservedness of, being treated well
Deserving respect from others 8

Self love and liking yourself 7

Valuing yourself 7.5

Extended ego balancing 6.5 ( it's hard but this time i tried to control myself more with better sense of reality)

Strong, centered masculinity and masculine presence 7.5

Destruction of negativity within you concerning yourself and others, and replacement with positivity 7

Self acceptance with continual striving to be better than you are 8

Destruction of laziness 6 needs to be improved

Motivation boost 6.5 needs to be improved

Doing what needs to be done, because it needs to be done, and that is the way of the Alpha 7 needs to be improved

Extroversion enhancement and training 6

Self forgiveness 6

Social stability, skill and strength 7.5

Overcome abandonment issues 8

Success training 8.5 (it's one the thing AM6 is best at , at the first run i went to TV and night with the help of OE i'm becoming more successful )

Gratitude 7

Self trust 6.5 (getting better)

Self image of man, instead of boy 7

Leadership training and development 6.5 ( it can go upper if some parts are at the right place)

Decisiveness training 7.5

Authenticity and congruence training 7

Destruction of jealousy and possessiveness, and replacement with self security, self reliance and self satisfaction 7.5

Constant self growth and progress 8.5 ( i love this one)

Secy voice 8.5 ( oooooohh yeah)

because i'm getting the results i want i will keep doing what i'm doing right now that includes AM6.maybe i will run 3rd run in weeks.does that make the first one who is runng AM6 for the 3rd time?

I honestly don't have time to write more detailed summary but feel free to ask me your questions.

Peace

RE: AM6 2nd run - Natious - 12-29-2015

Thanks for sharing your results MJ. Thinking of giving AM another shot by the end of the next year, but first EHPRA 2.0!

RE: AM6 2nd run [FINISHED] - MJ1 - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 01:28 AM)yeah! Wrote: Cool, thanks.

Wish you had a bullets pre AM6 and between runs ( I couldnt find them if you do). How much of an overall improvement do you think?

Cheers.

If you mean where i was when started this run , my other journal on AM is on site.you can find it with clicking on my username.

And about you other question,you see it's not all about improvement but you have to do some simple things long enough to get the things you want.improvement wasn't so massive but it worked on some critical parts.

It was less with more impact.

(12-29-2015, 05:42 AM)Natious Wrote: Thanks for sharing your results MJ. Thinking of giving AM another shot by the end of the next year, but first EHPRA 2.0!

Honestly i dont have enough reasons to do EHPRA maybe it's not for me.good luck on your journey.

RE: AM6 2nd run [FINISHED] - MJ1 - 12-31-2015

Today was my birthday.25 years past and i have got almost 2/3 of life ahead of me

Life is hard but that's ok.

I have only 1 question for you guys and Shannon : How to forget someone you loved once or fade the feeling and attraction toward her? can i do that with AM6 or another sub? cuz i'm in lots of pain.it's really sad.

Thank you

RE: AM6 2nd run - ffaux - 12-31-2015

EPRHA will help but it might make you feel a little numb. Otherwise it just takes time brother.

RE: AM6 2nd run - MJ1 - 01-01-2016

(12-31-2015, 04:48 PM)ffaux Wrote: EPRHA will help but it might make you feel a little numb. Otherwise it just takes time brother.

Thnaks.btw good to hear from you.i try to keep my mind busy.learn 38 new french words last night with this site http://www.memrise.com/.

It's better to be numb than stage of emotion i was last night.

I forgot EPRHA was free.maybe i give it a shot but i prefer to experience some pain instead of being ok and not progressing in life.thank you i and have good new year Smile