Subliminal Talk
Alpha360 on ASC (Day 109) finished - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha360 on ASC (Day 109) finished (/Thread-Alpha360-on-ASC-Day-109-finished)

Alpha360 on ASC (Day 109) finished - JackOfHearts - 05-20-2015

Day 3:

I feel more motivated than usual, I had some new idea to read some journals and extract good information from them. I was also more motivated to do things at home, some simple stuff but I enjoyed doing them. (I have been really lazy lately). I also being more helpful than usual, attention for details, being focus on some goals, made me remember AM6.
As far confidence goes I can’t be sure because I used pheromones frequently but I guess motivation is related to confidence too. That’s what I concluded when reading the ASC script. If you are more confident then you have more motivation to accomplish things because they would appear easier to do. I had some nice dream the first day (sexual dream), I felt really good the first day while listening at night. Second day the dream was less cool.

Short conclusion on ASC: It does really work fast even on someone who already did AM5/AM6/BIABW. The effect can be subtle for someone who isn’t aware of his behavior and people around him. So some people won’t notice anything the first 3 days.
Writing a journal is really helpful because I didn’t notice all that before I decided to write it. More coincidence pop up in my head and what was supposed to be 4 lines shift into 14 lines.

Day 15: I had of sexual dream which was fun. After that I notice that I was more sexually confident.

Day 23: I had some strong resistance. I felt hopeless, I knew it was resistance but I expected less resistance. The resistance then slowly decreased for 6 days. I think it was still present but for 10 days.

I'm right now on days 33 and the sex dream are back again. There some change in my behavior but I have to check if they don't comes from the pheromones I'm using.

The changes are very subtle for me. I saw some change in my thinking pattern. My hope pattern seems different: more confident about my ability/skill.

RE: Alpha360 on ASC (Day 92) - JackOfHearts - 07-17-2015

Day 92:

I'm almost done 96 days (32Days*3).
Here is the obvious thing I noticed on my behavior:
-My body language has changed in a more stronger type, most of the time I move in a way that is very raw. And even more surprising is that I don't care anymore at all. I do notice the change but I don't care at all. I had to force myself to report yet I know it is import but it seems very natural to me unlike the first time I did AM5. One girl I met through my journey told me I looked like someone in a western movie due to the way I was standing holding my belt. She was very impress and certainly would have try something with me if I wasn't already with her best friend (she actually did later). Also keep in mind that I use pheromone every time I go out (Bad Wolf).
-I act more confident in social situation yet like the first point it's very natural to me and I don't see it as some new stuff due to that fact. But I'm sure I have improved in that area obviously Big Grin
-Most of the time I'm more happy than usual even alone, I'm more carefree and I don't get bothered easily even when my life is upside down. Though I do lose my motivation from time to time and I think it's due to my resistance each time a new step is coming.

Less noticeable stuff:
-Motivation to find my own way to life, enjoying my work, eating healthy, learning to cook new recipe, learning aromatherapy, perfumery, scent, listening to joyful music. Meditating daily and refuse to watch movies, series or everything that would make me avoid my fear about living my life. So some days I didn't do anything but think about what I could do to improve myself or finding new way to enjoy this life.

- There is still lot of stuff that need to be done and I'm struggling with. But it's getting better each day.

I think I will do another month and then move back to another AM6 run. For the guys who want to know more details about my journey you should read my journal on pheromone.forum

RE: Alpha360 on ASC (Day 92) - GlaizenGold777 - 07-18-2015

Very cool, I though you already "move-on" from IML to hypnosys because of your tinnitus.

Anyway, great result Alpha360! Big Grin

RE: Alpha360 on ASC (Day 92) - JackOfHearts - 07-19-2015

Actually my tinnitus is stabilized right now, it's still there but it's far from being irritating, it doesn't bother me anymore. Though I wouldn't be able to do 16h/day.

Hypnosis is not that easy to learn compared to sub which you don't have anything to do, I will certainly come back to it when I'm more self confident.

update: I feel so confident that I'm surprised when a girl doesn't want sex with me or a relationship or is at least interested. I don't even believe them when they say they don't like me or they behave in a disrespectful manner. Ex: ignoring me, being mean, insulting me, betraying me, cheating, using me, etc
I expect girls to be attracted, most of them if not all. Maybe I will be so confident that I would really behave like all girls are attracted to me without exception. I even search really deep when I meet a girl, I analyse every details about our interaction so I find cues that tell me she is attracted. Most of the time I find some stuff which prove me they are at least impressed or interested. Though keep in mind that while I analyse every detail about an interaction sometimes I don't care at all and most of the time I analyse my interaction later when I'm alone.

Bad Wolf is also really helping me in that area. Yesterday a friend of a friend paid me 2 drinks because he was looking for validation. It's even worse because to buy me the second drinks he didn't had any money so he had to ask his friend for it.

RE: Alpha360 on ASC (Day 92) - GlaizenGold777 - 07-19-2015

Quote:Bad Wolf is also really helping me in that area. Yesterday a friend of a friend paid me 2 drinks because he was looking for validation. It's even worse because to buy me the second drinks he didn't had any money so he had to ask his friend for it.

Haha, looks like you have that invisible "badge of confidence" that others can feel. Big Grin

RE: Alpha360 on ASC (Day 92) - JackOfHearts - 08-04-2015

Day 109 (Stage 4 day 13):

I decided to stop this sub and go to AM6 again. Recently I felt great so I'm sure there is no resistance which would make me change sub based on fear. My ASC run was great and I don't regret anything, it is a nice pause between my Alpha male run.
Let's see how my AM6 second run is going to be now, I'm excited.
I was supposed to do at least 3 month with ASC and I did 13 days more. I have changed a lot since that 3 month, I would say it is hard and easy at the same time to see the results. Hard because it's feel so natural, and easy because it can't be a coincidence, I feel upgraded.

Thank you Shannon for all the work you have done and the great person you are, you are truly helpful with your forum and your awesome subliminals, until now I never used a sub that produce no result ( AM5, AM6, BIABW, ASC), they all changed my behavior, especially AM5/6.

RE: Alpha360 on ASC (Day 109) finished - GlaizenGold777 - 08-04-2015

Okay, I'm eager to see your AM journal again. Big Grin

You will make new thread or using the old one?

RE: Alpha360 on ASC (Day 109) finished - ffaux - 08-04-2015

Amazing. Based on your journal I may run ASC this time next year if my 2016 run of AM doesn't fix my confidence. Thanks for leading the way and sharing your journal.

RE: Alpha360 on ASC (Day 109) finished - JackOfHearts - 08-05-2015

(08-04-2015, 07:37 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: Okay, I'm eager to see your AM journal again. Big Grin

You will make new thread or using the old one?

A new one