Subliminal Talk
Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs (/Thread-Am-I-eligible-for-refund-after-2-runs)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - guilotine - 05-29-2015

(05-28-2015, 08:43 AM)AfzalG Wrote: if you felt nothing there is surley something wrong with the way you use the subs... i have seen big differences in using the sub from mp3 player or pc also the players in pc different in effects i analysed it with audacity and nearly every player puit the audiofile out other then it originally was... also headphones give me much better results then speakers so that i stopped using the subs via speakers only via big couchen headphones from phillips

so you sure did something wrong ....

i personally cant believe that you guys didnt feel anything... by the way i myself dont feel much but i use situation to compare myself now and how it was .... for example today i talked with a girl i met during stage 3 i am now on stage 5 i was much more confident with here and outcome independet than during stage 3 but if you had asked me how i feel i would have told you that i feel not different compared to stage 3 so you cant measure your progress by checking how you feel...

ps it doesnt wonder me that your relationship endet during sm .... sm destroys relationships as i have seen on my friends..

Well I was looking at external results as well as internal. I didn't see anything different either way. I use high quality AudioEngine speakers with 20Khz response. These were actually recommended to me early on by a couple of members of this site. I'm not sure what else I could have done.

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - AfzalG - 05-29-2015

adam 225

i experimented a lot

so the worst effects i got from mobile phone speakers.... it just confusses me but is better then nothing

the second worse from speakers on pc no matter what qualitiy they are.... while listening to it i feel good but going out and socializing i feel insecure and needy and know this isnt working as suppossed

so i stopped using speakers at all.... i rather use less hours on headphones then getting more exposre time with speakers cause it confusses my mind...

so on pc with headphones i experimented with different settings and players...

the best sound card setting is 24 bit 44100hz.... 44100 hz is important for the file to not be processed in some difficulty causing way... for example 48000hz setting reduces the precise frequencie of binaural beats by 1-2 % so 44100 is the safe way to go... the 24 bit sample rate is useful when listening to ultrasonic while listening to music or movies or videos on internet so you make sure the sub is played with 16 bit and you still have 8 bit space for other output....

then i compared the different players... vlc is recommend by a lot of people ... i get depression with it so i decided to check the output quality by recording the speaker test file with audacity while playing it on. vlc, neuro programmer 3, audicous and audaciyt and media player...

media player is like 85 % similiar to the original file
vlc is like 88%
np3 95%
audicous 98%
audacity 99%

so it seems that vlc and the other player below arent a good way to go... and my feeling about this wasnt just placebo...

the i tried audicous and audacity as they seem to play the file as it is... but felt, tired, needy and depressed i was sure this file wasnt supposed to have these effects...

the best resulst i got from exactly doing this...

listening 1 hour to trickling stream with 10hz dissociative session on neuro programmer and 7 hours ultrasonic track...

sometimes i stacked the suggestibility dose from idoser to it if resistance occurs...

thats the best way on pc i know ... but if i listen longer then 7 hour with np3 i feel like shit again...

the last few days i started to use the subs with rockeplayer on my android phone i remember when i used to make my own subs before discovering shaonns i used to get the best results with this... and really the 2 days listening on my phone with headphonse and rocketplayer gave me such a huge boost of confidence and motivation that it cant be compared to anything else so i will continue use it that way...

many of you guys asked me whats my secret i think there is no... i just looked and observed whats best for me i told you everything i know so use it or dont ...

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - Shannon - 05-29-2015

(05-29-2015, 08:22 AM)guilotine Wrote: Well I asked for a refund 8 days ago and got an email immediately saying that they will get back to me. That was the last I heard from IML. I sent another email last night and haven't heard back. I hope they plan on keeping their word.

Refund requests are handled by Andrew. Once he determines that a request is legitimate, he will issue the refund if it does not require my approval, which is almost never.

We're not out to scam anyone. I'll send him a heads up on it.

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - Andrew - 05-30-2015

As your request is in compliance with our refund guidelines here :

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/terms-conditions/

I have sent you your refund via PayPal.

It took a while to get to yours because of personal medical emergencies on my part.

Andrew
IML

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - Raz - 05-30-2015

Afzal, thanks a lot for sharing that info on your player tests.

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - Spareness - 05-30-2015

(05-29-2015, 09:28 AM)AfzalG Wrote: adam 225

i experimented a lot

so the worst effects i got from mobile phone speakers.... it just confusses me but is better then nothing

the second worse from speakers on pc no matter what qualitiy they are.... while listening to it i feel good but going out and socializing i feel insecure and needy and know this isnt working as suppossed

so i stopped using speakers at all.... i rather use less hours on headphones then getting more exposre time with speakers cause it confusses my mind...

the best sound card setting is 24 bit 44100hz.... 44100 hz is important for the file to not be processed in some difficulty causing way... for example 48000hz setting reduces the precise frequencie of binaural beats by 1-2 % so 44100 is the safe way to go... the 24 bit sample rate is useful when listening to ultrasonic while listening to music or movies or videos on internet so you make sure the sub is played with 16 bit and you still have 8 bit space for other output....

then i compared the different players... vlc is recommend by a lot of people ... i get depression with it so i decided to check the output quality by recording the speaker test file with audacity while playing it on. vlc, neuro programmer 3, audicous and audaciyt and media player...

vlc is like 88%
np3 95%
audicous 98%
audacity 99%

so it seems that vlc and the other player below arent a good way to go... and my feeling about this wasnt just placebo...

the i tried audicous and audacity as they seem to play the file as it is... but felt, tired, needy and depressed i was sure this file wasnt supposed to have these effects...

listening 1 hour to trickling stream with 10hz dissociative session on neuro programmer and 7 hours ultrasonic track...

sometimes i stacked the suggestibility dose from idoser to it if resistance occurs...

thats the best way on pc i know ... but if i listen longer then 7 hour with np3 i feel like shit again...

the last few days i started to use the subs with rockeplayer on my android phone i remember when i used to make my own subs before discovering shaonns i used to get the best results with this... and really the 2 days listening on my phone with headphonse and rocketplayer gave me such a huge boost of confidence and motivation that it cant be compared to anything else so i will continue use it that way...

many of you guys asked me whats my secret i think there is no... i just looked and observed whats best for me i told you everything i know so use it or dont ...

Thank you for sharing your experiment AfzalG,

Based on the results of your experiment audacious and audacity on top ranks, so I'm a little bit explore setting part in Audacious (because is more simple) . And in short I finding out "what is clipping" and find it http://mp3.about.com/od/glossary/g/Audio-Clipping-Definition-What-Is-Audio-Clipping.htm. Maybe that is one reason. What do you think AfzalG?

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - CatMan - 05-31-2015

Well, after that amount of time, the two programs AM6 and SM3, and the listening hours, I find that there are only four scenarios likely here:

1. The speakers or headphones etc. you used for ultrasonic weren't set loud enough.
2. The speakers or headphones etc. you used for ultrasonic weren't able to play ultrasonic properly. Did you ever check them with Frequensee? What make and model are they?
3. The files were corrupted during download, or have been edited or converted to some other random extension, ruining the subliminal audio on them.
4. The typical old problem I see, mixing other random mind programming stuff with Shannon's subs.

I don't see another possible reason for why AM6 and SM3 have done absolutely nothing apparently. It's almost a 100% chance it's one of those 4. Anyway, I hope you find something that will work for you man if it's somehow not one of those 4.

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - GlaizenGold777 - 05-31-2015

Quote:I don't see another possible reason for why AM6 and SM3 have done absolutely nothing apparently.

Agreed.

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - TheRealJustin - 05-31-2015

(05-29-2015, 09:28 AM)AfzalG Wrote: adam 225

i experimented a lot

vlc is like 88%
np3 95%
audicous 98%
audacity 99%

Hmm, I use trickling stream and I play it with VLC player on laptop speakers, and these subs work perfect for me with VLC. I notice almost immediate results (internal) and then day by day I notice my life begin to change and I notice TONS of little things that people would think I'm just over analyzing stuff, but really the little things are from the subs because when you're alive for 27 years you get used to daily life and once you start pressing play and see all this little crap start to happen, you know it is from the subs and not coincidence. Anyways, VLC works great for me. I love these subs Smile

For 6 stage sets, I think people expect too much too fast. I strongly believe, from what I know about the subconscious, that once you're done listening all the stuff is in your head and your brain begins to shift and take you down a new path that will lead to what the sub is supposed to lead you to. It's a journey. I suppose though if you come in with unrealistic expectations, you're going to feel extremely disappointed and ripped off. I also believe though that sex magnet has too much irrelevant stuff in it. Most men that run it just want to get laid and don't give a damn about harder erections, bigger orgasms, performing better, and all the other stuff in it. I think sm really just needs to be "I now have hot sex with beautiful willing women everyday" and some other stuff along those lines. We are paying for results not features, so even if it's super simple, if it delivers the results, the price can still be $500 and people will gladly pay as long as their d**k goes in the wet hole.

Maybe Sex Magnet should be called "Become A Sex God" and there could be a new Sex Magnet that only and strictly focuses on getting laid with willing women, no other objectives.

Just an idea.

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - guilotine - 06-01-2015

@Shannon and Andrew - I got the refund in my Paypal. Thank you very much.

I just want to let everyone know that while I did not get the intended results from the subs. I trust this company for their honesty and transparency and would recommend anyone to give the subs a try.
As for me, I will be looking into other forms of subconscious programming and maybe give subs a try again in the future as more potent versions are released.

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - guilotine - 06-01-2015

(05-31-2015, 10:12 PM)CatMan Wrote: Well, after that amount of time, the two programs AM6 and SM3, and the listening hours, I find that there are only four scenarios likely here:

1. The speakers or headphones etc. you used for ultrasonic weren't set loud enough.
2. The speakers or headphones etc. you used for ultrasonic weren't able to play ultrasonic properly. Did you ever check them with Frequensee? What make and model are they?
3. The files were corrupted during download, or have been edited or converted to some other random extension, ruining the subliminal audio on them.
4. The typical old problem I see, mixing other random mind programming stuff with Shannon's subs.

I don't see another possible reason for why AM6 and SM3 have done absolutely nothing apparently. It's almost a 100% chance it's one of those 4. Anyway, I hope you find something that will work for you man if it's somehow not one of those 4.

1. I set them to be quite loud. I would calibrate it to the trickling stream every night. If anything I was fearing that it would be too loud.

2. I did research before I bought them and even posted a thread here a while ago. They were $250 Audio Engine speakers that were recommended by a couple of guys here.

3. Don't know about that. I downloaded it directly from the link and used Windows Media player to play them if I used my PC. I also transferred them to my iphone and would use the default media player sometimes.

4. I only did meditation during this time. I didn't do any forms of mind programming work.

Oh and it was AM5 not AM6

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - Ricardo - 06-01-2015

(05-20-2015, 08:29 AM)guilotine Wrote: I have made the decision to get the refund for SM3. I personally believe that there are more efficient ways for subconscious programming which makes listening to subs for 12 months for marginal changes largely inefficient and not worth the cost.

Good point, for all the hype these subs require an inordinate amount of time for little return.
..and that's for 5G!

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - Shannon - 06-01-2015

We know they work. The question is not that. The question is, and always has been, are you going to allow yourself to be influenced by them?

If they did not work, we could not stay in business with the prices we have. Or the amount of time it takes me to build, test, research, develop, etc.

To the best of my knowledge there are about 1-2% of the population who can, and for whatever reason(s) do, succeed in fully refusing to cooperate with the program, which after all is just a set of instructions. This presumes proper use according to the instructions.

If I give you a sheet of paper with a set of instructions on it, and we know from years of testing and repeated experiments that if you follow those instructions that you will end up with a functional bicycle, and you don't end up with a functional bicycle, then those instructions were not executed, or not executed properly.

I this case, since it appears that the programs were used according to the instructions, the issue would seem to be a subconscious refusal to cooperate and actually execute the instructions. Why? If I knew why these 1-2% of the people refuse to cooperate and how to overcome it, I'd be getting them to cooperate. And in fact that is exactly what I'm working on with 6G.

RE: Am I eligible for refund after 2 runs - SargeMaximus - 06-01-2015

(06-01-2015, 06:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: I this case, since it appears that the programs were used according to the instructions, the issue would seem to be a subconscious refusal to cooperate and actually execute the instructions. Why? If I knew why these 1-2% of the people refuse to cooperate and how to overcome it, I'd be getting them to cooperate. And in fact that is exactly what I'm working on with 6G.

I do so very much hope you succeed Shannon, but I must sympathize with guillotine, because I've had the same thing myself, and I know that I'm not trying to resist anything at all, and would gladly work with the sub if only I knew how. Having said that, SOME of the sub works some of the time for me, thus, I can only hope you'll get there.