Subliminal Talk
Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? (/Thread-Pocket-Bluetooth-speakers-ultrasonic-at-restaurant)

Pages: 1 2

Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - dissonance - 05-17-2015

So I'm getting a part-time job soon at a restaurant, a busy and crowded restaurant. I purchased these pocket bluetooth speakers to listen to the ultrasonic at higher volumes during work, so that I don't miss out on hours because of work.

http://www.amazon.com/Soundfreaq-Wireless-Bluetooth-Portable-Speakerphone/dp/B00L2MJF9C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431928683&sr=8-1&keywords=soundfreaq+pocket

Shannon, do you think if I put these in my pocket, and have them at a pretty decently loud volume, it'll be effective listening, at a crowded, loud restaurant?

Also, if I remember correctly, I read somewhere that you tested ultrasonics in a loud environment before, and they worked fully well? How sure is this? How did you tell that it worked? (i know you can't reveal secrets to your method, but maybe say as much as you can to help me be more confident it'll be effective while I listen at a noisy restaurant environment, during work). Smile

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - IceAlive - 05-18-2015

Suppose they work well for you. Wouldn't this affect your customers / colleagues? Isn't this something important to consider?

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - eternity - 05-18-2015

dissonance, i'm using my kindle fire (with stereo speakers) to squeeze in listening during the hours I'm not at my bed or at my desk.

I'm sure the speakers would work but they're obviously not the most efficient when compared to headphones or even speakers on each side of you but it works for what it's worth.

and icealive, i don't think it's much to worry about. customers would be exposed like an hour tops and colleagues aren't going to be hovering over dissonance for his whole shift so i doubt that would be an issue lol

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - eternity - 05-19-2015

hmm.. well i share a room with 5 other guys, one of whom has been in the same room since I started AM6, nearly every day for 6-8 hours a day. I don't think he's been affected enough to be worth calling home over.

I also play AM6 through my kindle fire 8pm-9pm during meetings where there's anywhere from 10-30 people in the room, kindle fire being in my pocket.. I personally think it's negligible....

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - CatMan - 05-19-2015

I've found that programs can INDEED have very strong effects being played like this through speakers. So you have to be responsible.

For me, during AM6, my brother who sleeps two rooms away, has had OBVIOUS signs of EHPRA-powered dreams. Two rooms...like 20 feet! Stuff from years ago, past issues with people and hurts, being able to interact with them and bury the hatchet etc. These things did not occur BEFORE my AM6 run, only DURING. So it's pretty obvious the support module EHPRA (and possibly OGSF as that's also a support module in AM6) caused that to happen to him.

Now, he's homosexual, so the AM6 script itself Shannon made is not affecting him. However, obviously Shannon didn't add in gender and orientation limits specific to heterosexual males for all the support modules as well. It seems like OGSF, STC, and EHPRA are standard versions, unisex and uniorientation, yes I just made that word up lol. So, my brother was being partially affected by AM6, even without being a heterosexual male. So keep this in mind. I will remind Shannon of this small issue for the next version of AM, if it is ever made again that is. If it can affect people 20 feet away, that's a concern, especially over long periods of time.

Also, for SM3, there were reports on here of guys irresponsibly playing that over speakers. And the men at work started flirting and trying to seduce the women as a result of the NSFM support module. NSFM can be very powerful apparently. So...guys...these things are VERY strong...care and discretion are required. Don't underestimate them.

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - GlaizenGold777 - 05-19-2015

(05-19-2015, 05:46 PM)CatMan Wrote: I've found that programs can INDEED have very strong effects being played like this through speakers. So you have to be responsible.

For me, during AM6, my brother who sleeps two rooms away, has had OBVIOUS signs of EHPRA-powered dreams. Two rooms...like 20 feet! Stuff from years ago, past issues with people and hurts, being able to interact with them and bury the hatchet etc. These things did not occur BEFORE my AM6 run, only DURING. So it's pretty obvious the support module EHPRA (and possibly OGSF as that's also a support module in AM6) caused that to happen to him.

Now, he's homosexual, so the AM6 script itself Shannon made is not affecting him. However, obviously Shannon didn't add in gender and orientation limits specific to heterosexual males for all the support modules as well. It seems like OGSF, STC, and EHPRA are standard versions, unisex and uniorientation, yes I just made that word up lol. So, my brother was being partially affected by AM6, even without being a heterosexual male. So keep this in mind. I will remind Shannon of this small issue for the next version of AM, if it is ever made again that is. If it can affect people 20 feet away, that's a concern, especially over long periods of time.

Also, for SM3, there were reports on here of guys irresponsibly playing that over speakers. And the men at work started flirting and trying to seduce the women as a result of the NSFM support module. NSFM can be very powerful apparently. So...guys...these things are VERY strong...care and discretion are required. Don't underestimate them.

That's very true CatMan, even when you play AM with women, the women is affected too (My personal experience).

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - eternity - 05-19-2015

that has me kind of worried now....

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - IceAlive - 05-20-2015

(05-19-2015, 08:03 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: hmm.. well i share a room with 5 other guys, one of whom has been in the same room since I started AM6, nearly every day for 6-8 hours a day. I don't think he's been affected enough to be worth calling home over.

I also play AM6 through my kindle fire 8pm-9pm during meetings where there's anywhere from 10-30 people in the room, kindle fire being in my pocket.. I personally think it's negligible....

But, you see, you think it's negligible. Do you also know that? And how do you measure if he's been affected enough to stop broadcasting?

Shannon says not to stop AM (like all multi stage programs), as it leads to imbalance. what if your colleague stops being exposed. And alongside that, subliminals require effort. I feel it at work. Some who may only be very poorly in touch with themselves might have no idea something's fishy and would just assume it's normal to be a bit more tired / less efficient.

How would you feel if you found out your colleague has been playing subliminals without your knowledge for a number of months? By the way, in your case it would seriously alter your own subliminal programming.

I hope it never happens, but the day I start detecting ultrasounds with my phone app in public places will be a really grim day...

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - eternity - 05-20-2015

(05-20-2015, 02:54 AM)IceAlive Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 08:03 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: hmm.. well i share a room with 5 other guys, one of whom has been in the same room since I started AM6, nearly every day for 6-8 hours a day. I don't think he's been affected enough to be worth calling home over.

But, you see, you think it's negligible. Do you also know that? And how do you measure if he's been affected enough to stop broadcasting?

Shannon says not to stop AM (like all multi stage programs), as it leads to imbalance. what if your colleague stops being exposed. And alongside that, subliminals require effort. I feel it at work. Some who may only be very poorly in touch with themselves might have no idea something's fishy and would just assume it's normal to be a bit more tired / less efficient.

How would you feel if you found out your colleague has been playing subliminals without your knowledge for a number of months? By the way, in your case it would seriously alter your own subliminal programming.

yeah, i'm already concerned enough now lol... i'm glad i spoke up about it. but what do i do about it now?

(05-20-2015, 11:34 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: yeah, i'm already concerned enough now lol... i'm glad i spoke up about it. but what do i do about it now?

Obviously, you buy a copy of AM6 for each person that you've ever exposed to it and thoroughly explain the situation to them Tongue.

Well, what you have is more than before awareness regarding possible consequences. One way or another you could use this awareness to find a solution because you know your context. But stopping the broadcast sounds like a good thing to include in the solution, doesn't it?

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - Why So Serious? - 05-22-2015

So two adults who live in the same house can't use two different subs played over speakers. Even though the subs aren't in the same room and the doors are closed with listening times strickly at night when alsleep.

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - eternity - 05-22-2015

WSS raises a very valid point. so when I go back to my parents house for the month in between the nut hut and getting my own place, I can't listen to AM6 while my mom listens to LTU and my sister listens to ASC ....

RE: Pocket Bluetooth speakers ultrasonic at restaurant? - CatMan - 06-05-2015

Hi there eternitys_child,

Sure you can! But during the visit, you either both stop listening to subs...or put on headphones to listen to your respective sub's to keep up with your daily quota of hours. I think most people will only have this issue for nightime listening, as most here seem to listen for the bare minimum of 8 hours, maybe 10. So a pair of Sleephones will solve this, and give you much better quality results from the programs, as headphones listening is about twice as powerful according to Shannon's posts before about it. That's why I bought Sleephones Wireless, more power AND not affecting others anymore with subs? Yes, please!

I tend to try to plan social things around my listening hours, but it's tougher for me and more of a concern than others, because my hours listened is incredibly high compared to most.

I hope that helps you!