Subliminal Talk
These work! Think Like A Millionaire - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: These work! Think Like A Millionaire (/Thread-These-work-Think-Like-A-Millionaire)

These work! Think Like A Millionaire - J2N - 05-17-2015

Earlier I had posted that I felt like I was running into some resistance with “Think Like A Millionaire” however I have gone far, far beyond that. These subs WORK!!! Thank you Shannon.
Just this past week I bought a new/used car. Normally this transaction would have had be very anxious. I would have gone to the restroom numerous times as the deal was being done…not this time.
First, after finding a car I was interested in I went to my bank and had financing arranged. Returning to the dealer I stuck firm to the price I was willing to pay for the car…I never caved to any of the objections or counter offers from the dealer. I knew the price I was willing to pay and was willing to walk away and in the end the dealer met my price.
Again, before this sub after a purchase like this I would have felt an overwhelming sense of dread and buyers remorse…not so this time. In fact I started to wonder if something was wrong since I didn’t have the usual feelings. I am very happy with the effect of this sub only a few weeks into it. I will keep plugging away but so far it is awesome. Thanks again Shannon for such an effective, wonderful product!

RE: These work! Think Like A Millionaire - hiddenalias - 12-14-2015

(05-17-2015, 07:39 PM)J2N Wrote: Earlier I had posted that I felt like I was running into some resistance with “Think Like A Millionaire” however I have gone far, far beyond that. These subs WORK!!! Thank you Shannon.
Just this past week I bought a new/used car. Normally this transaction would have had be very anxious. I would have gone to the restroom numerous times as the deal was being done…not this time.
First, after finding a car I was interested in I went to my bank and had financing arranged. Returning to the dealer I stuck firm to the price I was willing to pay for the car…I never caved to any of the objections or counter offers from the dealer. I knew the price I was willing to pay and was willing to walk away and in the end the dealer met my price.
Again, before this sub after a purchase like this I would have felt an overwhelming sense of dread and buyers remorse…not so this time. In fact I started to wonder if something was wrong since I didn’t have the usual feelings. I am very happy with the effect of this sub only a few weeks into it. I will keep plugging away but so far it is awesome. Thanks again Shannon for such an effective, wonderful product!

Thanks for the solid real world experience of how the sub affected you in a successful way. I do wish that I could have found more substance and detail though. Such as how many days did you run it for, how many hours in the day; and most of all, have you had any other success beyond this (almost half of a year later since this testimonial)? Big Grin To Your Success