Subliminal Talk
EPRHA: The Beginning - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA: The Beginning (/Thread-EPRHA-The-Beginning)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - Jake2015 - 06-22-2015

Very welcome mate!

You helped to explain to me as a newbie how EPRHA works and so I'm now watching you and counting on you to make it happen for yourself. So many here praise these subliminals and this one in particular so realise that give it the time it needs whether 3months 6months 9 months or 12 months

I've been chatting to another member named Justin who ran AOS for 2 years and he's totally transformed himself superbly. I have also bee chatting to CatMan who has also been invaluable with his knowledge and experience.

I'm also here to help others as well as myself and while I'm not using anything yet (flooded room is taking time and money to clear up empty and then eventually renovate) I'm still here learning from others and what I can assure you is that you will be super magnificent the longer you use this subliminal lol and I've not even started that's powerful haha

Do NOT worry about girls. Just be not yourself but your best self for now and know that this will improve slowly as more inner junk is removed.

Be as social as you can and want to be without it taking time away from work study or whatever keeps you sustaining yourself.

Masturbate if you must when the urge takes over and just relax about girls. Best way I found was to simply flirt with girls online without the need to date or meet and yet flirting with women from any country allows you to polish/refine your verbal communication skills whilst not missing their company as such. Hope this helps

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 08-31-2015

Hey everyone! It's been a little while, but here's a life update:

In regards to my personal life, I recently joined a unique network marketing company that really has a lot of potential. I've been working on generating leads mainly for the business. I have also talked with local business about using some of the products. All I can say is that salons are COMPLETE bitches! (Feels soo great to put it out there!) Salons are bitches because it's damn near impossible to actually speak with the owner on the phone. They want act like they're busy practically all the time. And the receptionist who answers the phone acts like their protecting the president or something...it's ridiculous and stupid.

What I really didn't like though was one salon that I showed our products to, and they liked it, and asked for samples. I never actually got a chance to hear how their clients liked it. It got to the point where they hung up on me when I called. THAT'S BULLSHIT. Now if they had not asked for samples or were not interested in it, then perhaps that kind of a response is more acceptable. But for you to ask for the product and actually show it to the owner...it's complete bullshit that I can't find out how their clients liked it. Really, that incident just made me feel like they're unprofessional and think they're "untouchable". No. No. No. Salon owners are no more special than any other business owner. They need to act like it and get their shit together in a professional manner.

Now that that's out of my system, the rest is more focused on changes I've noticed with the sub Smile

Over time, I've just been listening to EPRHA for 8 hrs at night. Recently, I've been able to increase it some days, but I always aimed for at least 8 hrs. I can say without a doubt that I don't have nearly as much resistance as I did before. I don't feel hatred towards people that have what I've always wanted. Thoughts about the past are less frequent and they aren't nearly as traumatizing. I feel like overall I have changed in some way and I'm ready to get where I want to be in life. Before I would fluctuate between hope and feeling like I can get where I want to and despair about wondering if I'll never make it. I now just feel "ready" for whatever is going to happen.

I wouldn't say that all my fear is completely gone. Yes, I do feel more comfortable consistently about myself, but fear isn't really gone. I mean things like thinking "Oh, should I go talk to that girl or not". Or "I hope this goes well". I would say the level of fear has been somewhat reduced. If there was something that could help eliminate it COMPLETELY, that'd be awesome!

So, overall, I thought EPRHA was hell for me when I started (and it was). But somehow over time, I now feel like a somewhat overall changed person. I still have until the middle of October to finish my full 6 months. That's another thing too! I stopped thinking about how long it'll take to "work" or make a difference. Playing the sub at night just became a part of my scheduled routine. I just started doing it without really thinking "Oh, I hope this works soon!" I remember a while back, it got to the point where I was feeling desperate and I thought it was pointless to keep playing the sub, but by my diligence I wanted to finish out what I started even though I didn't see it working. And now I know that something has changed.

Right now, I'm just thinking about where I'd want to go after this with the subs I play. It'll either be DAOS, BIATBWS, or AM6. One of those 3 for sure.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 09-01-2015

Note to self:
I choose to do DAOS after EPRHA for the following reasons:

1. BIATBWS apparently only manifests "single" girls...and that is a disadvantage that I refuse to accept
2. I definitely want to do AM6, but at this time, I can only commit to 8 hrs FOR SURE a day. 12-16 hours seems to be optimal. When I do AM6, I will probably do two runs back to back maybe with 1 month of refresher. That's an entire year. And that's before I do SM. I want to see what DAOS can do for me. It'll give me a taste of what's to come in the future and show me external attraction/girl manifestation is possible through these subs. There shouldn't be a reason that DAOS wouldn't show me results, especially since I am finishing the full 6 months of EPRHA
3. I can quit DAOS anytime. So when I see that there's results AND I am at a point where I can commit 12 hrs minimum to AM6 for at least 6 months, I can just plan and switch over to it

AM6 Questions:
1. I read that I could increase hours on upcoming stages. For example, 10 hrs for Stage 1 and 12 hours for Stage 2 (per day), is this true?

2. Has anyone done back to back AM6 runs, what were your results?

Also, one last thing. EPRHA helped with some internal things, but I do still feel the emotional reaction of fear at times (not often, but at certain times). If I wanted to get rid of that completely, would OF be my best choice? Essentially, I want to be an extrovert to the MAX (no hesitating about striking up a convo with a group of people I dont know or wondering what to say or hesitating about talking to a girl. I can deal with the emotional reaction, but if I could eliminate it, why not) Or would AM6 be able to take care of that? If it would, I'll just wait till I get AM6 to handle that

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 09-03-2015

I have to say that doing EPRHA has had me also learn a bit more about myself.

I always wondered if I was an "extrovert" or "introvert". But I stopped trying to label myself. I realized that when I'm the center of attention amongst a group of people, I feel really good. But if I'm amongst a group and I am unnoticed, I feel bad and want to be around my friends (who make me feel like I'm the center of attention). I'm totally functional by myself, but I'm always at my best with friends or those who give me their attention. This might be one reason why I use to get angry when people don't text me back. It doesn't bother me as much now, but it does still bother me.

I'm still unsure what the "pinnacle of perfection" is supposed to be with this sub. Like, someone who really took all 100% of the benefits offered in the sub, what would the result be?

Anyway, I do feel that I have changed. I wouldn't say that I feel "happy" most of the time, but I don't feel depressed and driven by rage like I did at the start of the sub (when I had resistance).

Now I just feel sort "meh". I feel like I understand my weaknesses and I just accept them, but I still feel like this is just the start of change. I thought of EPRHA like breaking the chains that would hold me back. Just the fact that the chains are broken, I feel a difference somehow. But I didn't really see myself go anywhere (external results). As of right now, Oct. 10th is the last day of my 6 month run (If I miss a day, I add one). Starting today, I'm upping my exposure so I'll be getting 9+ hours of sub exposure a day. When the 6 month period is up, I'll be ready to start moving forward.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - DarthXedonias - 09-04-2015

Congrats on the improvements. I do have one question though. I'm currently on day 95 (continuing pass 90 days per Shannon's suggestion) and I'm experience a lot of rage. I'm came to the conclusion that, just like you, I was driven by a lot of rage that I wasn't even aware I had. The first 45 days was pretty good but then days 45-90 there was a lot of resistance and anger. About how long did the resistance last for you while running this sub? Also, were you using Ultrasonic or Masked version? Lastly, on a different note, have you noticed people talking to you more now? I've noticed that past day 80 every time I go to the grocery store and wait in line someone always, 95% of the time, tries to start up a conversation with me. Not that I mind but way different from what I'm use to.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 03:24 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Congrats on the improvements. I do have one question though. I'm currently on day 95 (continuing pass 90 days per Shannon's suggestion) and I'm experience a lot of rage. I'm came to the conclusion that, just like you, I was driven by a lot of rage that I wasn't even aware I had. The first 45 days was pretty good but then days 45-90 there was a lot of resistance and anger. About how long did the resistance last for you while running this sub? Also, were you using Ultrasonic or Masked version? Lastly, on a different note, have you noticed people talking to you more now? I've noticed that past day 80 every time I go to the grocery store and wait in line someone always, 95% of the time, tries to start up a conversation with me. Not that I mind but way different from what I'm use to.

It's interesting that you had a lot of rage as well. Just to note, before running EPRHA, I ran ASC for a month and I did get angrier quicker and much more frequently during that time. Then I took off the week before running EPRHA.

That in between week was nice for me. I didn't feel any resistance at all lol (obviously since I wasn't running anything).

When I started EPRHA, I was ready to dive into it because of all the great things everyone said about it on this forum. So I started listening to it HEAVY (probably at least 16 hours consistently). I played it nonstop in my room and always listened to the ultrasonic when I slept. During the day, I would listen to the ultrasonic through my tv speakers for the first month, then my X-Mini Speakers. On certain days, I would get at least 1 hr of masked track listening in through my apple earbuds (that was very inconsistent and I got WAY WAY more hours in from speakers).

The first two days of EPRHA were fine, the third day resistance kicked in! It built and built. And for the first about 3 months, I had that rage resistance. Rage towards the past, people from my past, the present and how it isn't what I want it to be, people in the present who seemed to easily have what I've worked my ass off for so long for, people in the present who were in my way or made things more difficult for me emotionally. It got to the point where I would have to lock myself in my room because I thought about how nice it'd be strangle them. Never before in my life have I felt rage directed towards so many people at one time. But around the 3rd month it started to go away.

It was also sometime around the 3rd month that I noticed sometimes someone would say something when I took my mother to the grocery store. The times I went by myself, it didn't really happen. But before I got to this point with EPRHA, it didn't even happen when I did take my mother to the grocery store, so I fully believed it was EPRHA. I'm guessing it was some kind of "approachable" aura...of course I JUST started to stop being angry at the world, so it makes sense people would talk to my mother since she was near me.

As of right now, I can't say that many people have approached me since I've been back on campus. But it was always typically older people (not college aged) that approached around the grocery store.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - DarthXedonias - 09-04-2015

Thanks a lot! What you said in that post explained exactly what I am going through right now. I had no clue I had so much rage underneath the surface until I got past 45 days on this sub. Its interesting, before these subs I always thought of myself as a stoic and collected person. Once you start doing these subs though you start to see how you really were and how there were things in the background pulling your strings that you had no idea were even there, consciously anyway. I was currently listening to the ultrasonic for 8 hours and then the Masked for 8 hours for the last couple of days before that I listened to nothing but ultrasonic. I only switched to my current listening patterns because I thought it was the ultrasonic that was causing too much resistance. Since your last post made it seemed like this is normal and that it will subside after a while I will probably go back to only ultrasonic. Also, i'm hoping that since EPRHA 2.0 will be coming out soon that will probably make the anger go away a lot quicker since it addresses that even more directly than EPRHA 1.0.

As for the people talking to you thing, I noticed as well that it always seemed to be older people ( age 30+ in my case).

(09-04-2015, 03:59 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Thanks a lot! What you said in that post explained exactly what I am going through right now. I had no clue I had so much rage underneath the surface until I got past 45 days on this sub. Its interesting, before these subs I always thought of myself as a stoic and collected person. Once you start doing these subs though you start to see how you really were and how there were things in the background pulling your strings that you had no idea were even there, consciously anyway. I was currently listening to the ultrasonic for 8 hours and then the Masked for 8 hours for the last couple of days before that I listened to nothing but ultrasonic. I only switched to my current listening patterns because I thought it was the ultrasonic that was causing too much resistance. Since your last post made it seemed like this is normal and that it will subside after a while I will probably go back to only ultrasonic. Also, i'm hoping that since EPRHA 2.0 will be coming out soon that will probably make the anger go away a lot quicker since it addresses that even more directly than EPRHA 1.0.

As for the people talking to you thing, I noticed as well that it always seemed to be older people ( age 30+ in my case).

It's nice to just have someone to talk to that can actually relate to my current experience. You have no idea man! I'll definitely keep an eye on your journal. Big Grin

Just a current update:

Recently with it being a new year of college and all, I haven't been hanging out that much (due to scheduling with other people with our new schedules and people not returning my texts).

It's the weekend. And for the first time in a VERY long time, I'm on campus, and I have no one to hang with tonight. I'll be honest, I feel pretty lonely. Some of my friends went back home this weekend (holiday weekend)...but I didn't know I'd be left all alone essentially.

On the bright side, I did go to this new pizza place that opened up yesterday. Today they were giving out free pizza, and I went with one of my friends.

Also, I feel like I'm rusty when it comes to interacting with girls. I did no in person interactions over the summer really. And now I'm all rusty...I hate it.

Also, I have a cognitive dissonance right now (I think that's what this is called). I logically feel like I "should" respond a certain way, but many times I don't feel anything. In many cases, it's for the better though. For example, if I don't do something right I may logically think I should feel terrible. But that feeling is very weak to nonexistent. I find this weird. But I think it's for the best

I do however feel lonely and it makes sense to me that I feel that way. I don't like feeling this way.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 09-05-2015

Finally got back into the gym after a couple of weeks off. It went well! Even when I wasn't doing any weight training, but sticking to IF, I could see myself maintaining (and maybe even getting slightly leaner), which is awesome! Now that I'm back in the gym, I'm going to be able to make some gains. I'm planning to do another audition in November. I would love to put on a good amount of lean muscle by then.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 09-06-2015

I've just been doing a bit more research on the forum to get a better idea of what subs I would use in the future to help achieve my goals. Really, I do feel that having choice and freedom to do whatever I want, go wherever I want, and date any girl I want is my end goal. I do plan on having a career as an actor as well. The first thing I want to handle is my social/sex life.

After doing some research on the forum, I have read stories where those with no experience get awesome results with AM and a magnet. And then I've seen some where some people don't get as great results on attraction subs. We seem to chalk it up to having some issues and needing to clear out garbage in the subconscious. What I find odd is that someone could have outstanding results for example from MLS, but little to nothing from BIATBW, but the subs are all made by Shannon and it's clear that he knows what he is doing. I'm curious if there are some people that just simply won't act on subliminal instruction or if they need something custom made in order for it to work.

I know for me personally, I'm almost done with EPRHA and I will be testing AoS and maybe BIATBWS to see if Shannon's attraction subs would be beneficial. This way, before I spend my time and money on doing AM6 and then SM3, I'll already know if that kind of a sub would be easy for my subconscious to act on. I remember I used a different company's "attraction" subs a long time ago. Essentially it put me in my perfect state to meet new girls. It wasn't manifesting anything, it definitely couldn't compare to what I've read on this forum, but it put me in a state where I was the BEST me that I could be at that time and I really liked that! So if these weaker attraction subs (AoS/BIATBWS) could just do THAT, I'd be happy and know that the magnet would be killer for me.

I'm Ready To Change

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 09-07-2015

So today, I actually went outside of my building and walked around. This is the first time I've done so since Friday when I hung out with one of my friends. I've been really upping the hours. My guess is I've been listening somewhere between 17-20 the past couple of days. I got what I have to say is a noticeable SOLID result today.

I walk to my favorite place to eat which is only a 5-10 minute walk off the campus. I eat, and on my way back, one guy starts a conversation with me. At first it was just jokes about the crosswalk light taking forever (I've never seen it take so long haha). But he actually starts talking to me just to have a conversation (and yes he is straight, he was walking back from his gf's place). I was in a good flow as well. Conversation came easier to me. I said that we could exchange numbers and hang sometime, so we did. He seemed cool. He was a freshman. I think this was some kind of manifestation because I have NEVER been initiated in convo just walking around campus and have the person want to hold a convo with me. Normally, I steer it in that direction if I want it to and they follow, but this time someone did that with me.

Manifestation 2:
Right before I met that guy, I got a call from a number I didn't know. I didn't answer. Then I get a text saying that they saw that I am at X college and I'm in a group on facebook (closed for privacy) that wants to improve their skills with women. So we text and find out more about each other. This guy is another freshman as well, seems cool.

I have to say without a doubt that this is some sort of aura or manifestation stuff. As neither of these two things have happened to me before.

Also, the feeling of loneliness isn't here anymore. I now feel like I am comfortable being by myself. Before getting to this point in the sub, I felt like if I wasn't doing homework or busy doing something, I should be out hanging out with friends or with some girl so that I can always be working on my social skills/game. Literally, that's what my schedule would revolve around. I wanted to get as good as I could as fast as I could.

Now, I logically know that that's important, but I also know it is just a part of the puzzle, just a piece of my life and not exactly life itself. I don't feel bad when I'm alone anymore.

I just ordered a pair of earbuds since I lost my last pair and I want to test earphone listening and see if I notice faster responses. These earbuds also go up to 24khz. I will be testing the ultrasonics with them at times I just dont feel like listening to music. I know that I ALWAYS need to calibrate and be extremely careful doing this and I know that I will.

Notes to self:
It seems like more hours = faster manifestation

I feel like 16-18 hours is my ideal daily listening time

My mind seems to respond to subs quickly (within the first few days)
-I say this because I started feeling some kind of response (anger, resistance, etc.) within that amount of time. So at least I know my subconscious is getting it. With time, and keeping my focus on other things in life, the resistance goes away completely like it is now.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - DarthXedonias - 09-07-2015

Good to see your progress is going well! Its funny that you mentioned the thing about the guy at the crosswalk because I had "almost" the exact same thing happen to me yesterday. I was walking away from subway and one of the guys ran up from behind me to push the button for the crosswalk. As I a passed by he tried making conversation with me and wanted to know if I was going the same way. Unfortunately, I was not so we didn't really get to have a conversation.

Also, I'm a little late to reply but though I might give a suggestion on what you might want to use next sub wise since your already contemplating that. You've already cleared out a lot of garbage in your head by doing EPRHA for 6 months so I think you might want to start making a foundation on on top of that. For that I might suggestion Life tune up since it seems to be in line with your goals. You said that you wanted a handle on your social/sex life. I noticed from a lot of the journals that people noticed there social skills increased, they became more popular, and on some of them they got a girlfriend (Johnathan4all, and DGamer come to mind). Not to mention you would be working on making a better you. Also, since you plan on doing AM6 eventually it would probably help you get the fundamentals of that program down quicker. Since LTU makes up about 30% (I believe) of AM6 that means you would already have a bit of a handle on 30% of AM6 when you actually do it.

Anyway, thought I would suggest that since it "might" be in line with your goals. In the end though only you know whats best for you sub wise. I myself will probably be doing LTU after i'm done with EPHRA just to get some more self-development.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - ArcticFox - 09-08-2015

(09-07-2015, 03:30 PM)maxx55 Wrote: I just ordered a pair of earbuds since I lost my last pair and I want to test earphone listening and see if I notice faster responses. These earbuds also go up to 24khz. I will be testing the ultrasonics with them at times I just dont feel like listening to music. I know that I ALWAYS need to calibrate and be extremely careful doing this and I know that I will.

Am I missing something here, I'm sure you're NOT supposed to listen to Ultrasonics with headphones?? Can someone please confirm this?