Subliminal Talk
EPRHA: The Beginning - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA: The Beginning (/Thread-EPRHA-The-Beginning)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-03-2015

So there I was suffering with the same thoughts I've had for the past couple of days. I had two thoughts today that I'm trying to have stick with me though.

1. I have altered other's realities multiple times, so I should be able to alter mine as I please (I'm a hypnotist and I've done a lot of interesting things)

2. I remembered back when I actually started getting this whole girls thing handled (about 1.5 years ago). I remember getting to the point where I literally believed that I could get any girl if I could spend an hour around her. I remember having that belief, and it was based on my experience. The more time I spent with a girl, the more she would want to be around me or chase. I realized that even now, that's true. It's just been so long since I consciously thought about that belief.

The two thoughts that I had earlier really helped me for today. I mean, I feel like I've been stagnating ever since I started EPRHA because I've felt stifled socially, emotionally, and internally. Yet, I'm trusting that from Shannon's reputation that these negative feelings WILL go away. Plus, I did have some success with ASC (I didn't realize it during my use really, but I did when I looked back AFTER I used it).

Also, it seems that other users either get results within the first 30 days or struggle with getting some results then some resistance and may even use another healing program (stress relief, etc.) to solidify their results. From the looks of it though, the new EPRHA should be able to handle and all emotional healing issues. I'm looking forward to getting it on day 1. Hopefully, it'll really deliver what I'm looking for.

Aside from that, I've also been feeling tired physically. I think this is mainly due to the fact that I'm on a cut, I've been do HIIT training every other day, and strength training each muscle group once a week. Expecting to start the Renegade Diet in the next week for sure. Should have more energy then.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-04-2015

The most interesting thing happened today.

My dad gets back from work and he tells me that one of his co workers (a woman) essentially said that her daughter (who I knew in elementary school and maybe have seen ONCE since then) and I should go on a date. The woman also went on to say that she told her daughter that she should contact me, but her daughter just told her that she doesn't feel comfortable doing so (I don't remember if we ever had each other's contacts...). It was entirely her mother's idea to say anything to my dad about it (he made that clear). So he ended up giving the lady my number to give to her daughter.

From what I remember, she wasn't that attractive (but that was MANY years ago). There was one time before when my dad mentioned that he talked to that co worker before (over a year ago) and told me who she was (but there was no mention of any meeting up).

Anyway, did EPRHA have anything to do with this? So far, it seems like there is a higher occurrence of me running into people that were in my past. IF EPRHA can help manifest those from my past into the present, then I hope it manifests some girls I knew in middle school, that'd be AWESOME!

Also, I felt calm and at ease today. That's great. I also just changed my setup for how I'm playing the audios. I read that WMP could possibly alter it, and VLC was recommended.

So as of now I changed it so VLC volume is at 66, PC volume is at 9, X-mini speakers are at max. The PC volume looks low just reading it, but when I played the audio, everything was calibrated and I could definitely hear the masked tracks no problem.

As of right now, I play my audio from iPhone on an app called Filemaster (it was free) through my X-mini speakers. I'm guessing the audio is unaltered from this source, but if anyone has solid suggestion that DEFINITELY is good, I'll switch it.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-05-2015

Interesting. Last night, I adjusted the volume settings slightly for my night time ultrasonic listening.

I turned up the volume from the source a bit, and turned down the volume on the X-mini speakers so it wouldn't be at max. I know I had some kind of dream, but I forgot what. I don't believe it was unpleasant, but it wasn't exceptionally awesome either. The thing is, I woke up 10 hrs after I went to sleep. Usually, I can wake up around 8 hrs after and it's hard to get back to sleep. I only got up once to use the bathroom and then I went back to sleep and I was surprised when I woke up later and it was noon! That is unusual.

I'll keep the new volume settings where they are now. They seem to work.

Also, the girl I mentioned in my last post...it's possible that I actually never had any contact with her at all since elementary...if that's the case, then I am leaning towards EPRHA having something to do with it though it sounds unrelated

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-07-2015

Last night, had trouble getting to sleep. I felt like I had more energy and I had positive thoughts when I was trying to sleep. I soon had a slight headache. Turned volume down slightly, headache went away.

Had a dream about a girl I know from college. It was me and my friend (can't remember who) and these two girls I know who are kinda friends with each other. I remember a few parts vividly and it was quite interesting. I know it was a good interaction. Unfortunately, when I woke up, I realized that it was just a dream...well whatever

I'm noticing more calmness now. I like it.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-07-2015

I feel I'm emotionally improving overall. Considering that I'm now getting some decent positive internal changes, I'm interested to see how much I'll change by September. If I had the free time, I'd be out talking to new people on the regular just to see if others react differently to me. I don't have that luxury at the moment, but I may have some free time to do so soon. I'll definitely be hanging with some friends I haven't seen in a while soon.

I REALLY want to wipe away all of the crap from the past. I want to obliterate it. I really feel that this will enable me to act freely and fully be accepting of future subliminal programming.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-10-2015

Okay, this is interesting.

For one, I can now say for sure I'm definitely feeling less inhibited when out. It's like when I leave home I feel a bit freer.

When out, I am apparently more approachable/noticeable or something. As I've said before, I've lately haven't been getting out the house that much. Last time I was out, I was taking care of some errands with my mother. One older guy just happily said hey to me and asked me how I was. It wasn't anything spectacular or crazy, but it's out of the usual for me. I'm normally not approached unless it's someone I know. I was wearing a pheromone so I thought that it may have been that (which would have been new because I'm never approached with this specific pheromone), but today confirms that it wasn't.

Today, I was out with my mother getting some gifts for the upcoming Father's Day. While out, the salesman didn't just acknowledge me, he asked me some questions like what my major is. We talked a bit...to me at least, he/something about the interaction seemed off. Not from me, from him. I asked my mother, but she didn't notice anything. The thing that sticks out in my head though is he said "You don't have an accent in your speech...no one can tell where your from...it's perfect for your major", then he added later "I like your speech". I'm thinking to myself "Who gives a bleep if you like my speech" LOL.

Later, me and my mother went to a restaraunt. As of yesterday, I'm officially doing the Renegade Diet. So we're at the restaraunt and we're looking through the menu to see what I'll be having. I get up to go to the bathroom, when I return my mother is in conversation with the lady next to us (married, husband is there too). She told me how she has a son that is strict about their nutrition like me. We got into a conversation about nutrition and the like. When conversation paused, she'd always pick it up again. She did have some wine in her system, but we had an intelligent coherent conversation. She said it was a blessing talking to us and told us to have a nice day, we wished her the same. Later, I asked my mom who started the convo, and she told me that lady did by telling my mom that she had a son like me. Interesting.

So apparently, there is some kind of social enhancement in here. It seems to promote an initiation in conversation. I like it.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-17-2015

Life update

So last night a girl I knew back in high school added me on fb out of nowhere. No contact with her at all for a very long time. Plus I remembered how I reacted to her when I found out she was interested in some senior. I remembered how bad I felt and how angry I was...and then I kept thinking why did she add me after all this time...I couldn't come up with a reason and I came to the logical conclusion that if I add her back and message her and then she doesn't respond then it doesn't change my circumstances comparing to how I was before she even added me.

I had a dream last night too relating to girls. It was overall not good, and I was relieved when I woke up, remembered it, and realized that none of it actually happened.

Today I also thought about all the other guys on the planet that have suffered from emotional pain with women. I really thought to myself "What if I could lead them to a better place, and myself too". I even thought to myself "What if I could fix the wrongs/failures with previous girls I really liked?" since it seems like people from my past are somehow finding me/coming back to my reality. At the same time I don't want to get my hopes up. Yes, I've changed a hell of a lot since then, but I'd prefer to have the girls from the past stay in the past unless I can actually make difference. In other words, a guarantee would be nice, but I know that's not the world we live in. I am just sick of the sickness and want to change. I want to permanently get rid of it

In other matters, I am staying pretty strict with the Renegade nutrition plan. I'm use to the intermittent fasting now. I checked my macros yesterday just to see where they were and I need to up my protein. Also, I'm going to start going even heavier with my training starting next week. This week is my bodyweight/lightweight week. I've been aiming for sets of 5, but now I'm gonna aim for sets of 3.

And it's official that I'm gonna join the company my friend told me about later this week. Once I'm in, that'll be the main focus for a bit.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - Jake2015 - 06-17-2015

Keep going I'm happy for you

How many days has it been and what if any changes do you think has happened so far...I'm sensing your more social and people from the past are coming into your life?

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-18-2015

(06-17-2015, 11:27 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Keep going I'm happy for you

How many days has it been and what if any changes do you think has happened so far...I'm sensing your more social and people from the past are coming into your life?

Thank you.

I started sometime in March, don't remember the exact date but I did mark it here in my journal. You should read the rest if you want to know more.

Yes, for some reason people I met before are friending me on social media/coming into contact/talking to others about me (who then tell me. nothing negative). It's almost unreal for me...but I'll get use to it with time. If it ever gets to the point that I can manifest people from my past by thinking about them that'd be the s***.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-18-2015

I'm kinda surprised how many people are keeping with E3 on here! I just want to say that I'm super psyched about Kingdom Hearts 3. OH GOD that game is gonna be SOOOOO AWESOME!

I really wished that KH DDD HD for PS3 would've been announced...I just wanted to play it in HD on a console instead of my 3DS. But if KH3 is coming first I'll just get it for the 3DS and buy a PS4 asap.

Also, Persona 5...yes Big Grin

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - Jake2015 - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 08:04 AM)maxx55 Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 11:27 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Keep going I'm happy for you

Thank you.

I started sometime in March, don't remember the exact date but I did mark it here in my journal. You should read the rest if you want to know more.

Yes, for some reason people I met before are friending me on social media/coming into contact/talking to others about me (who then tell me. nothing negative). It's almost unreal for me...but I'll get use to it with time. If it ever gets to the point that I can manifest people from my past by thinking about them that'd be the s***.

your welcome mate

haha if I start manifesting people from my past ill be Cr*ping my pants lol

Its mostly thanks to you that I know once I can start that ill be starting with EPRHA too. I hope as you said that by then the next version will be released. Even though I'm new here and subliminals and hypnosis and hypnotherapy have failed me on the past I'm happy to pay for my first subliminal as my trust in these from Shannon/IML is growing the more I read journals from people like you

So thank you dude Smile

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-19-2015

Okay, look.

This is what I thought before I tried EPRHA from the results I heard about from others and more importantly, the sales page:

I thought I would feel emotionally healthier. I believed that the sub would have feel more consistent emotionally in a positive way. I thought that the little things that bothered me would no longer bother me. Ex. I might be bothered if I send a text and don't get a response. Even knowing that they are most likely busy (which they confirm next time I see them), I still feel a little bad when I don't get a response. I thought EPRHA would have me be uneffected by little things like this. Or if a girl doesn't respond the way I want her to, it would not bother me at all. I just thought that my overall internal being would be noticeable better. It has improved a little and I have received improvements in other areas not relating to this. The thing is I want more improvements in THIS area.

These are the ACTUAL results of how everything is so far:
Some days I feel calm and comfortable, noticeable more so than I was before I started. But at the same time I don't have that social flow that I had before I started. I have to force that now. A lot of the time I don't have that inner feeling of some happiness that I had before I started. Sometimes I now just want people to die. While walking through a mall (like today for example), I could just imagine going up and strangling those guys who have attractive girls near them. Sometimes this condition flares up. And it stifles me. Noticeably. I don't want to be like this. And I wasn't like this before I started EPRHA. So simply, WTF!! For some reason, 3 girls from the past have somehow had some level of re-initiating contact with me. The first, it seemed like it's possible like "Oh, it's a chance encounter". The second I hear about because my father comes home and tells me her mother was talking about us having a date (haven't had any contact with her since elementary), and the third friended me on fb (which I still haven't accepted yet. I know I will want to message her and I don't feel like dealing with all of that at the moment). Actually, another one randomly added me on snapchat as well that I very rarely text. It seems like it gets more and more out of the ordinary as time goes on. Plus now, it seems like I am approached more/acknowledged more by strangers. My main concern now is that I'm literally walking around in public p***** off at the world. YET, this is all supposed to be resistance! And it's supposed to to go away! WELL IT BETTER!

When I first started these subs, I only wanted to improve my circumstances with women. That was only thing that I felt I REALLY needed help with asap. Now, I feel that success with women AND money are my top concerns. I want to be financially independent now. So that's a new goal. I don't want to think about how much something costs ever. I am going to get to that point. And I am also so serious about improving my circumstances with women that I will pay to go on a bootcamp every weekend until I get where I need to be once I have the money to do that. At this point, I don't care about all the BS. I am going to get where I want to go regardless

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - Jake2015 - 06-21-2015

Ok
Thanks for sharing this. I hope all the pent up emotions you're feeling and expressing is indeed resistance and if it indeed is then once this a fades away OMG you'll be a new and amazing guy so stick with it

I think from what ive read of journals here is to keep with the subliminal until what they list they deal with is ALL dealt with.

I totally understand your desire to have women ofcourse I do but focus and know that once EPRHA clears your inner junk then you'll be far ahead of most guys. Also know that you will be what many good girls deserve from a man which is less or no emotional baggage

From my understanding once EPHRA clears your junk then you will be set for the other subliminals but this subliminal should definitely work on your fears etc

keep going!!!

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-21-2015

I'm a bit better today, but reading your did help re-assure me. I appreciate it man