Subliminal Talk
EPRHA: The Beginning - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPRHA: The Beginning (/Thread-EPRHA-The-Beginning)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-18-2015

Yesterday, I had a very vivid dream. It involved a couple of girls I was around last semester. It bothered me for almost the rest of the day. I kept thinking about the past (about what I missed out on...about what could have been). One thing I did differently was turn the volume on the x-mini speakers up to max. Of course, I calibrated the volume coming from my iPhone on the app with the masked track first. I thought the volume was at max because I played it like that from day 1. Over time, the volume knob must have been adjusted (but I could definitely hear it each time because I always checked with the mask track first).

Also I didn't have much sleep that night either. Today, I wake up, after having a good 8 hours of solid rest. I feel a lot better. I know that EPRHA is still dealing with stuff from my past. To think, I'm not even 3 months in yet...anyway, I'm really considering upgrading to EEPRHA (EPRHA 2.0) as soon as it is released. Shannon is going to address every possible issue that I think my subconscious may be dealing with. It seems like it'll be the end all for clearing up any negative outlook, letting go of the past completely, and priming me to be ready for a positive future. This kind of a foundation sounds ideal for going into AM6 with (and just as being a base for my life), so I'll most likely get the upgrade. Then the remaining ~4 months+ will be with EPRHA 2.0.

I really hope it'll be worth it

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - Shannon - 05-18-2015

(05-16-2015, 07:28 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Still sticking with EPRHA. I still have some stuff that comes up emotionally but I know it has to go away sooner or later.

Also just curious, what's the difference between the AYP Redheaded Sexual Lover 4G (pic of woman) and Manifest Perfect Sexual Redheaded Lover 5G (pick of guy)? Are both unisex subs, and what's the difference between attracting and manifesting in the programs? I'd guess the 5G one is better, but in terms of goals, are they different?

They're both unisex, yes. 4G ones are based on a shorter, simpler script and are built in 4G format. 5G ones are built in 5G and use the Optimus Engine as their script. Both the optimus engine and 5G are more powerful, more capable and more complex. They have very similar goals, but the 5G one is a multi-threaded approach and takes into account several factors at once, which will produce a much more interesting and complex response. It should also work faster, but I don't have enough feedback to promise that.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-19-2015

One of my old friends invited me to a business opportunity meeting. On the way, my palms were sweating. That's odd. Once I got there and met with him and got inside, it stopped. Less anxiety than what I had before. I saw a couple of hot girls in there, but I didn't talk to them. They didn't talk to me either. I did meet some of the guys in there. My friend would introduce me as they walked in...unfortunately, the girls showed up after the meeting started and the speaker started speaking. Otherwise, he would've introduced me.

Anyway, I noticed that my speech was a bit more controlled and slowed down. Normally when I'm excited, my speech speeds up. So this is new. As soon as EEPRHA is released, I will switch over to that. Until then, I'm still on EPRHA. Hopefully, it's worth the money Smile

Also, with EPRHA, my desire to have sex has been noticeably increased, I mean really. Since I haven't been out that much lately, pron viewing has been frequent. In fact, more than I ever use to before I'd say (or at least just as frequent when it was really bad). Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna replace the habit with something that's beneficial and worthwile (Note: It wasn't a problem until I started with EPRHA. Before EPRHA, I MAY have watched it once or twice a month...)

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-20-2015

Had a dream last night about a girl that I met my freshman year of college. We don't talk to each other anymore, never see her. In the dream, she saw me and she was glad to see me, but was upset because she asked me to go with her somewhere to an event (I forgot what), but I never answered her. I didn't get her text/call so that's why I never answered. She was upset and sort of mad about it. But as I kept talking to her, she forgot about it and everything was good. She had to go, so we said bye, and I ran into one of my guy friends, he asked about her since he saw us say bye, so I told him the situation and we were both happy about it. Then I wake up and remember it's nothing like that in real life

I just was some advice if I'm going in the right direction. For some reason, I felt like now is the time to ask.

Really, I would say that mostly everything in my life is good. My 3 main concerns right now are training to get in better shape and stronger, working on my career as an actor, and being successful with women. Being successful with women has been the biggest concern. Why? Because I encounter them on a day to day basis. It's unavoidable, and I feel that I deserve to be successful with women. My main issue when I was younger was that I didn't know how to talk/interact with girls. In middle school, nearly all the girls I liked were interested in me too. I know that now from experiences since then. In high school, I found out about game. At first I tried some little routine thing where I drew a picture. Yes, a lot of people, guys and girls were fascinated by it, but I eventually realized that it was pointless (that was a 1 month thing). The few girls that I had a mutual interest in, I somehow messed it up (not escalating fast enough, going with another girl that had the same class, etc.) Pheromones helped me notice more attraction from girls, but it didn't help me improve as a person

So I stopped using pheromones for a long time. I worked on myself as a person. I learned natural game. I learned how to naturally be attractive. I learned to express myself MUCH MORE (I was very shy when I was a kid. I wanted friends more than anything, but never knew how to make friends). On my own, I can see how drastically I have improved. It is easy for me to talk to a stranger now. I know now that I can approach a girl and have her attracted. I have and continue to make plenty of friends. But what I REALLY want is to the guy that she fantasizes about fucking and being with. Essentially, I want to be at the level where it is common for girls to "oneitis" me. Why? Because I felt that way about plenty of girls when I was younger, and I never had the kind of relationship I wanted with any of them. I want to change that, going into the future with new girls that I meet.

I noticed that when I first started EPRHA, I would literally get VERY pissed off when I saw a guy with a girl I found attractive. Why? Because I know how much time and effort I put into improving myself to get that result, but I still hadn't achieved it. The fact that some other guy had just pissed me off. Note: Before EPRHA, I can't remember the last time I felt like that and since starting EPRHA, I've gotten better.

Anyway, I felt that I needed to say that before I asked this. Am I headed in the right direction...specifically, will EPRHA (or EEPRHA)-->AM6-->Sex Magnet 3.0 really help me get where I want to be with women?

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - Spiritman - 05-20-2015

(05-20-2015, 07:48 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Anyway, I felt that I needed to say that before I asked this. Am I headed in the right direction...specifically, will EPRHA (or EEPRHA)-->AM6-->Sex Magnet 3.0 really help me get where I want to be with women?

To answer your question, yes I think you are heading in the right direction, mostly because you have started using EPRHA first. By taking that step and using that sub first, it will help you out a lot down the road. Mostly because, you have removed a lot old baggage which has been holding you back. In regards to EPRHA, the recommended usage time, is six months. After that, when you start with AM6, you will have made the road easier when you go through that program. AM6 is a very EMOTIONAL and CHALLENGING, however if you have done EPRHA for six months, then your journey will be less of a emotional challenge. But I think still it would be wise to run through AM6 2-3 times before moving onto SM.

If you read the forums, you will see a lot of guys have seen now the benefit of running AM5/6 2-3 times. The key with these subliminals IMO is patience! Don't try to rush through AM5/6 so you can move onto WM/SM, if you do, then expect to have lack luster results with those programs. To make sure that you have decent results with SM/WM you need to have a strong, solid foundation with AM5/6, which entails running through AM several times. Shannon's subs are very powerful and if you follow the directions exactly the way he wrote them, ex..using each stage for 32 days each and so on, you will see results.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-23-2015

Still going with EPRHA.

Just yesterday, I felt like I was making a new breakthrough regarding everything that's going on in my life.

Today, I felt annoyed and disgruntled about my current circumstances relating to women. I thought I was past this, but apparently not yet.

Emotionally, I feel almost nothing a lot of the time. No happiness, no sadness. I don't like that feeling really. I remember before I started subs I had at least a little bit of joy in me most of the time. I want that back.

Also, I am interested in manifestation. I know some of the subs have manifestation built in, but what if I want to practice it myself? Shannon, any good resources for that?

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-27-2015

After reading some experiences of others with Aura of Sexiness, I now see why someone on the forum said that EPRHA may seem boring in comparison Tongue

I mean being contacted by random girls on facebook sounds interesting, haha. I'm still totally sticking with EPRHA though. I feel that now I am rounding out more in terms of my emotional mood changes. I am starting to feel like "me" again. At the same time, it seems that I am at least a little emotionally stronger/stable.

A thought may cross my mind about a girl that I could've made something happen with and it doesn't hurt me like it did before. Before I would literally do whatever to push the thoughts away. That's happening less and less frequently. Now, most of the time I just accept it as it is, and I think to myself that I will be succesful moving into the future.

Also, though it may be hard to understand, I feel that I outer me and inner me are more in alignment. Instead of having to fight myself to move forward and push on with life, it's we're both one now and we're moving forward united. (Just my mental imagery)

If there's one thing specifically I'd like to get from EPRHA, it's knowing that internal validation is the only thing that can make me happy. Nothing external can ultimately make me happy (maybe for a moment, but not permanent or sustainable). I make myself happy.

Also, for the record, I'm getting in around 16-19 hours a day (some days I only get 12, but those are few. And most of the time it's closer to 19 hrs)

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-29-2015

I'm feeling like I'm becoming a stronger person. It's all pretty subtle, but I have to say that I am noticing differences. Right now, I really want to take my life to a new level. In every way. I'm really curious what I'll be like at the end of the summer. I made a promise with one of my friends that I would come back better than ever before next semester. I feel like I am totally going to achieve this.

I just saw a video about manifestation and the LoA. It involves visualization. Will it interfere with EPRHA if I go through a 7 day experiment to see what I can manifest?

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 05-31-2015

I can say for sure that I am noticing my motivation levels going from really motivated to not motivated. Regardless, I still do what I have to do. I still train like I know I need to and mostly stay strict on my nutrition.

I've been eating "clean" for a month and I am getting results, but they are slower than what I believe I'm capable of. Starting a week or so from now, I'll be doing the Renegade Diet. I had my best results last year doing IF for a bit, but that only lasted a month due to going to college. Now I'm gonna start Renegade, and if it's working well, I'll just do what I can to maintain that during college in the fall.

I went to an event today that my church was having. It was a picnic. I was comfortable and present, despite not being out that much lately. It was nice. There were times I even had everyone's attention. It's nothing new, but I just made note of it since it happened even though I haven't been socializing that much. One girl told others about my accomplishments and said that I was "huge" when she saw me (it's been a long time since the last time I talked with her. And personally I wouldn't say I'm huge...I'm in a cutting phase lol). I'm wondering if people I've known are manifesting now. I saw someone else I knew from high school less than a month ago and she initiated convo. Today, this girl initiated convo (not once, but twice at different times). If someone from my past crosses paths with me again and initiates convo, I'll say maybe the sub is assisting with that. We'll see

Also, I'm kind of tossed up between doing AM6 or Aura of Sexiness after my 6 months of EPRHA. I would like AoS to change my aura and beliefs. How long would I have to do AoS to make it last (or at least carry over to AM6)? I know that AM6 has AoS in it, BUT from what I hear it's kinda like this: If you want a side of sweet soy sauce, but get a sushi roll WITH sweet soy sauce on it, will that be enough sweet soy?

What I'm saying is that I would like something to focus on attracting and manifesting women/sex and change my beliefs/auras to assist in doing so. So would it be best to use AoS (or maybe BIATWS/both) first or would I have to go for AM6 (2 times) then move to SM in order to get the subliminal effects I'd want most?

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - DarthXedonias - 05-31-2015

My personal opinion would be to do AM6 2 or 3 times after your run of EPRHA. I'm going that route anyway. I'm currently on day 39 of EPRHA and plan to run it til day 62 or 90. Afterwards i'm going to run AM6 refresher for 1 year to a year and a half. I would suggest doing AM6 over AoS for several reasons. (1) AoS is in 4G format. Therefore, depending on how your mind responds to 4G it might take a while for results. From the journals I've read lots of days seem to be hit or miss with people who ran AoS (even up to 90 days). (2) As you mentioned AM6 has AoS already in it but on top of that you would be getting AoS in 5G format if you use AM6. Also, AoS isn't the only aura in the program that you would benefit from (there's Auras for Masculinity, Authority, dominance, and the SM lead ins ). Lastly, (3) AM6 would give you the right "Inner" qualities that would make you not only attract women but also know how to handle them correctly (read not allow yourself to act Beta and be manipulated by women).

If there's one thing I've learned a lot since I started on this journey, its that if you don't have your inner world, or "Inner Game" as some like to call it, together women will be turned off pretty quickly once they catch on. As I remember Shannon saying, the difference between a transcendent Alpha and your average PUA is that the transcendent Alpha can not only attract the women but also keep the women if he chooses. The average PUA loses the women after attracting her mainly because the women finds out after a while that the PUA wore a "mask" to attract her and that thats not the real him. But with the Alpha, what you see is what you get.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - jonathan4all - 05-31-2015

(05-31-2015, 08:40 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: My personal opinion would be to do AM6 2 or 3 times after your run of EPRHA. I'm going that route anyway. I'm currently on day 39 of EPRHA and plan to run it til day 62 or 90. Afterwards i'm going to run AM6 refresher for 1 year to a year and a half. I would suggest doing AM6 over AoS for several reasons. (1) AoS is in 4G format. Therefore, depending on how your mind responds to 4G it might take a while for results. From the journals I've read lots of days seem to be hit or miss with people who ran AoS (even up to 90 days). (2) As you mentioned AM6 has AoS already in it but on top of that you would be getting AoS in 5G format if you use AM6. Also, AoS isn't the only aura in the program that you would benefit from (there's Auras for Masculinity, Authority, dominance, and the SM lead ins ). Lastly, (3) AM6 would give you the right "Inner" qualities that would make you not only attract women but also know how to handle them correctly (read not allow yourself to act Beta and be manipulated by women).

If there's one thing I've learned a lot since I started on this journey, its that if you don't have your inner world, or "Inner Game" as some like to call it, together women will be turned off pretty quickly once they catch on. As I remember Shannon saying, the difference between a transcendent Alpha and your average PUA is that the transcendent Alpha can not only attract the women but also keep the women if he chooses. The average PUA loses the women after attracting her mainly because the women finds out after a while that the PUA wore a "mask" to attract her and that thats not the real him. But with the Alpha, what you see is what you get.

I really like your observation. When you break an egg from outside .. it is just broken. When it has been broken from inside it creates life.

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - terry44 - 06-01-2015

(05-31-2015, 08:40 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: The average PUA loses the women after attracting her mainly because the women finds out after a while that the PUA wore a "mask" to attract her and that thats not the real him.

Sometimes the woman loses the PUA because he sees her first thing in the morning and realizes she was wearing a mask and it's not the real her. That mask is called makup!

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-01-2015

Thanks, I do see your points. Another thing I was considering is the fact that it'd be right when I go back for fall semester, and ideally I'd wanna deal with any possible emotional issues over the summer when I at least have the option to stay away from others. And I have read a couple of journals where others start off using AoS as the first sub and have very noticeable improvements around women. It would be nice for me to be able to see that first hand (no doubt AM6 and SM would do it, I'd just like to see it sooner). But a strong foundation is most important...

I have almost 4 months to think about it and consider it, plenty of time Big Grin

RE: EPRHA: The Beginning - maxx55 - 06-02-2015

Well I'm about to join a company that essentially allows me to run my own business. My friend told me about it, and I researched it and I feel that it's right. When I think about it, I get a lot of motivation and have positivie thoughts towards that, but then the thought comes to me "...but I still don't have girls"...which leads to thoughts of all those times that I was so close, but didn't take action fast enough or know what to do. It's seriously starting to piss me off.

Whenver I ask how long until the resistance towards EPRHA will be over, I keep getting "soon". So I guess I'll look for someone's journal who has already completed it. I just want it to stop!! And I want the girls that I know I deserve. Like I said before...this was the biggest "issue" for me in my life. I want it out of the way