Subliminal Talk
Alpha Rehash vol. II - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Rehash vol. II (/Thread-Alpha-Rehash-vol-II)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - GlaizenGold777 - 07-05-2015

(07-04-2015, 10:54 PM)DontSayTheFWord Wrote: You are under 20? I'm sure anyone who has ever used AM would've wanted to be in your position right now.

That's why we love our country Fonzy. Our culture make subliminal is taking care easily with our mind.

No doubt. No worries. Fire & Forget. We all good.

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - gelimang - 07-06-2015

Oh my god, That man is banned again for sure...
so I think alpha mind progress still on the right track since he's got so much to learn in his youthful days...
I mean I think he's an achiever and this subs will get him what he wants I hope...

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 07-13-2015

Day 11 Stage 2

I am enjoying my e-cigarettes with Virginia Tobacco flavor. The best part is there is no nicotine. I've been drinking these days. For fun, rather, enjoying my life.

I never feel this way. When one earn money, one will feel calm, laid-back and collected. In a way one will feel relax yet alert. I say that is confidence. Feeling relax yet alert in living life.

I earn approximately $500 or more in a month. Just started 30 days ago doing this job yet I pocketed $519. What's more I earn it passively. Truly the power of internet.

The more I earn, the more I spend. Ummm.... spend isn't a word to describe, rather invest. I invest $1000 or more last month for self-improvement. Well, it is energy tools. So, yeah, it does sound crazy. I didn't receive any tangible products, but unseen, intangible one.

I stand proud to give AM testimonies. AM manifest people, friends that benefits me. Furthermore I've seen people who are weak and avoid them. When I say weak, they are, truly weak. They enjoy being in comfort and avoid doing things that are necessary for their own improvement.

They stand tall shouting and screaming "This is my life. I control it!", but they are imprisoned in the chains of society expectations. One of my friend didn't even learning what he want, because believing in faulty beliefs.

Such terrible human beings. They are so low in the Freedom of Movement. I, truly and literally, grateful for taking Psychology; although, my GPA isn't stable, because I am not the "verbatim" or "having difficulties memorizing the exact terminologies". My forte is talking. I ace every presentation and I'm influential in my College. Ya' know, the social type dudes! LOL Big Grin

Gold, Glory, and Girls. The 3G's in my life. Gold then Glory. Men, I love to rule!

There is something that I want to point out. The more I expose myself (it is enjoyable!) to the world and society I come to realize. Modern man are full sh1ts.

They need to be spoon-feed by the higher ups. They can't think rationally. They are immature. Now, now. Do I have proof? Yes. Do you realize these moth3rfuck3rs keep discussing the same thing over and over and over again?

They meet, they talk in the same topics (gossips, bullsh1ts, actresses ass, negativity, whining), they didn't accept reality (The world is full of injustice) and in a nutshell they aren't even human. Grrrr....

Aside from being a student, internet marketer, insurance agent (Prudential), I am also a writer. My book is all about my hatred, critiques to society. Indonesia to be precise. LOL! I won't care about other country. I stand proud to being an extremist for my own kind. LOL!

After finishing my Bachelor Degree in Psychology I will take Philosophy.

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 07-20-2015

I am mentally challenged by work. That is writing a book. It must contain analysis and easy enough wordings to be read by un-educated people.

I must carefully write in a way that it doesn't sound motivation-ish shit. Some have seen the way I wrote and they call it motivational. Dude! I'm not a motivator nor guru nor any of those. I'm a frickin' provocateur. I provoke people's thought to think rationally and of course it contains adults wording.

Grrrr..... challenging yet fun. I do hope this draft get published.

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 08-02-2015

Stage 2 Finish

What you want me to report? Everything are according to AM6's sales page. Hmm....

Most of the time when I meet my friends they automatically give me the highest social "throne".

Most of the time when I'm in discussion I'm in charge.

I meet new people every week. I could do it everyday, but I gotta work to do Rolleyes

Most of my friends says "Here comes the Alpha" and I replied "So, we're bunch of monkeys?" LOL

I can relax calmly without doing anything. This is huge! Previously when I don't do anything or relaxing I will feel guilty. *Typical choleric people who'll feel sinned if sitting his ass even for relaxing

My humor is top-notch. I can do stand-up while doing presentation.

My presentation skills are remarkable, people just automatically give attention. *Damn, I love it!

The most significant part from AM6 is, wisdom enhancement. Ya' know, I'll rather shut up when I can't give any precise words.

I'm in love with thoughts, spending most of my time watching George Carlin, Louis Ck, Russell Peters, & Eddie Griffin. Their stand-up is thought provoking.

No toleration for bullsh1t. "God, you're boring" is a common phrase I mention to people...... and to myself. LOL

Hmmmm..... what should I report again?

This might be interesting. Financial matters.

I'm now a stock trader. That means I have 5 part-time + 1 full time (college student).

I have debt, around $650 (quite big for 18 year old kid). Doesn't really make panic though, cause usually I earn around $500 or more/month.

Earning money is fabulous! Ya' know the feel whenever you generate money is orgasm. This delightful feelings Tongue

I have a vision board now. A simple one, but it reminds me of who I am and what I must do.

If all of my experience from stage 2 summed up in 1 sentence it will be:

My Life is Better at Faster Pace.

Woah wait! w8!

Women part now.

Girls around me behave rather submissive and talk-active. Geez, doesn't mean I'm interested to them though.

Every girl is f'ckable. THat's what I'm saying. Every girl has pussy that we could stick and satisfy physically but that doesn't automatically satisfy our mind.

Beauty is common. Intelligent is rare. Few can hold a deep conversation with me. I can't talk normal conversation anymore. I want philosophical topic, social topic, and everything that provoke my thought to do better.

Another few could hold with my conversation but they have boyfriends. Should I take them? They're quite receptive to me Big Grin

Nah, I'm coping out! What else in my mind right now that outweigh women?

Money and Personal Achievement.

D4mn it! Money is the best slave man. Earn more = Earn greater access.

It's okay for me to lose my present time as long as my future time secured.

*Ciao Wink

On to stage 3

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - Dee - 08-02-2015

Smile

Grow up > Drop out of school > Get into crime > Become a player > Spread the seed around > Get murdered

Repeat after me, HELL YEAH!

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - GlaizenGold777 - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 05:55 PM)Dee Wrote: Smile

Grow up > Drop out of school > Get into crime > Become a player > Spread the seed around > Get murdered

Repeat after me, HELL YEAH!

LOL. Big Grin

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 08-05-2015

Stage 3 day 1

It's been a while (4 days tho) I avoid getting out. I'm just putting my ass in my room seeing economy going ups and downs.

I'm immersing myself as a stock trader. I'm getting the grasp of earning money with stock. US$10/day is easy (it is a lot in my country, so I'm proud). Good God.

I'm also making a journal about stock and personal analysis. "Diary of an Investor", LOL!

MOney, money, money! *sh1t my materialism is seen

Better runnnnn Big Grin

PS: I'm thinking AM6>BASE and repeat, repeat rather AM6>SM3

I need more consideration

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - CatMan - 08-07-2015

Awesome to hear of you doing well, bro!

Learning about stock trading and making money is important. Maybe you can teach me some stuff some time, I've really wanted to learn about that for awhile and you sound like you're making a bit of money now, that's fantastic.

Keep up the good results man. Loving the thread!

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 08-15-2015

Stage 3 day 11

Outstanding. My life is disrupted by multiple choices and careers and majority of those are integrated with heavy social life that will sacrifice other things.

Should I abandon this for this? Or this for this? And I thought I'm godlike human that could balance multiple activities at once; although, I do abandon my youth. I got no time to hang-out, chat or travel (this one is painful). I solely focus my all for the future. I needs to be build and the time is now. Enjoying and lazying time will be *way* better later when I've become what I desire to. Be.

I'm quite stuck at writing my book, 30 pgs now and counting (hope so). My expectation for this book isn't high anymore either it will get publish or not. I'll learn either way. << *Sounds like a desperate guy LOL Tongue

Stock? I lost quite a bit of my money. Well, can't win all the time do ya?

What's next? My earning for July 2015 is only US$120. Heh, too (godd4mn) small.

I'll start my 4'th semester at August 24. 5 more to go and I earn a degree, then take another degree Law and Philosophy.

I couldn't think what to write anymore. AM6 is working and I feel like sh1t. The more hour I expose myself with AM6 the higher my self-criticizing is.

People look up to me for who I am, but I feel in a very deep sh1t thirsty for more.

Ceh, time to workout. Again.

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 08-24-2015

Day 21 - Stage III

I'm having internal turmoil with life. I'm not sure. I'm not sad nor happy. I laugh and generally in high mood during the day and rarely feel depressed yet at night I forget how to feel. Not sad nor happy and uplifted during the day yet neutral at night.

Does this means I need social approval to feel happy? The thought of it means I can't be independent yet. ceh.

EDITED***

Day 23 - Stage III

I'm sold to use BASE 2.0 after AM6.

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 08-28-2015

Day 24 Stage 3

I'm in internal conflict right now. God, religion, existence, thought, and logic. These things are considered taboo or personal. I f*ckin love these topics and at the same time burdened by it. I can't share my thoughts and arguments, because there is literally so frickin few people could speak about these.

Who am I? Standing here on earth doesn't mean I'm exist. Existence comes from when people think with rationality and logic. All people could think, but they limit themselves to survival. They think just surviving is enough and proved their existence, or do I think the same way? Maybe I overthink everything only to survive and prove my own existence?

The power of thought affects emotion and vice versa. Being in control of everything will surely kill human. Moral degradation comes when I try to control everything. He who is content, means he who take control of what he really control, achieve happiness. This do seems like oversimplifying happiness, but happiness comes in or felt when a human don't feel fear nor doubt nor shame.

Fear kills human logic, and it is more effective in today's world situation because of how human (majority of them) are spoon fed with beliefs. The art of questioning belief and only pick what supports us is slowly degrading. Social approval is the key for happiness nowadays, fake-happiness that is. Approved by society but feeling self-hate, God, that is one of the worst way to live life.

When can we be honest? The art of honesty comes in when human start being honest with himself. Being literally honest towards life. If one is in the lowest of low he should be able to say "I'm the lowest right now" and vice versa. Honest about who you are and what you want then world will give it to you. Will it? Of course you need to work for it, harder and smarter.

Being smart is hard. One need to open his mind towards everything. Everything. One should see the sides that exist in everything and take the most effective way of living. The beauty of smart is things will come easier as being smarter would give multiple access. Am I smart? Can I do my 5-hour work in 30 minutes? Smarter human equal to productive human. Why humans need to be productive? To feel alive. Humans who don't share their deepest couldn't feel connection as connection make people feel alive. Productive, producing something that is worth and valuable, makes connection. Majority of humans feel alive when they connect with others physically or emotionally.

What's the actual reason why humans differ from animals? We could self-reflect. Does my deeds today bring betterment or not? We'll die anyway, maybe in another second, but that's it. One chance. Does my existence significant to the world, or at least to my circles? We could think everything. We can even challenged God.

The highest point of what we want is success. Achieving it requires multiple blend. Successful people aren't photocopy machine rather coffee machine that mixed multiple things at once. Small portion of others builds us. Then, who is the first person we see as successful? Adam or our image of God that we try to be one?

Achieving success requires multiple blend and those ingredients should be selected carefully. One must let go friends who aren't useful. One must let go activities who aren't improving one's quality. One must let go addiction that drains energy. One must literally take control of one's controllable life. It won't be overnight as it requires multiple factor blend in one seed then the seed must grow.

Could we just stop for a while and ask ourselves? Our whole life is all about talking and preaching bullsh1ts. I'm flabbergasted when poor people can give advice to get rich and priests or every religion figure talking stuff that they don't even one.

The existence of being is scored by how he or she live his or her life. We could talk everything and bring logic to make it convincing, but does our life represents our bullsh1ts?

Aren't we just being seeking for happiness? Could life be simpler? Yes, just eat and live life safely to death's door. I could, you could and we could, but will it satisfy us? Nope. Man always search for meaning. Deeper meaning deeper emotions that evoked and it is like vagina, we, men, wants to be in it deeper.

Time to sleep.

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 09-14-2015

Stage 4 Day 9

On Wisdom and Maturity

I'm nearly insane. Wisdom enhancement and Maturity improvement in AM6 is extraordinary. I can't find enough friend that could keep up my view towards the world.

Majority of my friends seek advice from me and recommend my advice to their friends. Which is good, for I felt an ego boost; although, at the same time I feel lonely.

On Humor

I'm laughing at myself everyday and there is no emotional harm or anything similar. I feel safe and secure. Laugh at me all you want and I will follow your laugh (if I find it funny Big Grin ).

On Stress

I'm in stressed mode right now. It is unbearable, really. This stresses are form financial aspect and personal achievement. I feel regret. I've live in this world for 18 years, but I couldn't be self-sufficient with money. If today my parents stop giving me money then in matter of month, approximately 2 months, I'll be dead.

I've tried many things yet to no avail. I do earn some money but those money are like volcanic eruption. Sometimes I earn, sometimes I don't.

I'll be focusing myself in writing.

On Public Speaking

I am capable of doing public speaking with clear and powerful voice. I'm admired for it and I feel powerful when in front of people. I feel dominant and in-control.

On Love

I must admit I have this strong attraction to form a relationship. A quality one. A relationship that will grow, as in increasing other qualities, and intelligent. I am a sapiosexual (feeling aroused to intelligence) being, but where could I find a girl like this?

For the time being I'll just search and see what I can find.

Thus conclude, my report with AM6 for now. See ya Heart

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - SargeMaximus - 09-14-2015

Some great results there, however this mind-set bothers me:

(09-14-2015, 06:27 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: If today my parents stop giving me money then in matter of month, approximately 2 months, I'll be dead.

Couldn't you just get a job? You're not helpless you know.