Subliminal Talk
Alpha Rehash vol. II - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Rehash vol. II (/Thread-Alpha-Rehash-vol-II)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 04-25-2015

Another volume of my journey. No. I didn't finish my first AM run (with AM5, stopped at stage 5) and my second AM run (with AM6, stopped at stage 6).

I completely done with SM 3.0 stage 1 and I can tell exactly what stage 1 has done to me. When doing SM 3.0 I am pumping my head with at least 18 hours/day. My tiredness is on a whole new level and I easily attract the attention of people (with how straightforward I am).

As time goes on, I got a call. Deep within me I want achievement, no, I beg for it. Doing SM 3.0 won't help me in achieving what I want. That moment woke me up. From the lust driven men, into goal-oriented towards achievement and actualization.

"Not this" I cried. SO I stopped everything in my life. Compiling what I've learned (opening my old notes and diaries). I am aware now. Maturity might be a fit term for me. I write, and coincidentally an editor took an interest in my work (which I made years ago). Thanks to my friend Wink

Looking back, I am desperate in proving my worth with trivial matters (women and social influence).

I do another AM6 run now, stage 1 and how different my experience is. No end-goal, but only self-improvement. How far can I expand my potential?

My style of writing (in my native language) has changed into more philosophical with sex's jokes; although, still expressing my high degree of choleric temperament and provocative phrases.

Sometimes I shared my POV regarding the needs of self-improvement and, yes, my friends neglect it. Quite sad. I'm getting this anxiety that when we do reunion I'll be the one living the life and I do hope one of them mention "how fortunate you are!" so I can respond accordingly Big Grin

An obvious things that happened is women are attracted to me and getting physical with me. Nice.

Sometimes I almost turn into asexual, because of how unneedey I am. I don't plan on doing SM 3.0, might be WM or 1 week rest then AM again. In the first stage of SM I become an approach machine, but that's not how I play. Rather than fishing one by one, why not all? Through the net (AKA social circles).

The more the merrier. Man!! MY ENTP blood is rising. Few days ago I researched and assessed my whole personality. Some are: ENTP, Choleric Sanguine blend, Enneagram Type 7 The Thrillist (sexual variant, social variant). I need social life, and not in this huge scale that I already built but in the grand-er scale Big Grin

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - JackOfHearts - 04-25-2015

We strive to SM3 when on AM6 and we strive for SM3 when on AM6, it's a natural thing to do Wink

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - GlaizenGold777 - 04-26-2015

(04-25-2015, 07:28 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Another volume of my journey. No. I didn't finish my first AM run (with AM5, stopped at stage 5) and my second AM run (with AM6, stopped at stage 6).

I completely done with SM 3.0 stage 1 and I can tell exactly what stage 1 has done to me. When doing SM 3.0 I am pumping my head with at least 18 hours/day. My tiredness is on a whole new level and I easily attract the attention of people (with how straightforward I am).

As time goes on, I got a call. Deep within me I want achievement, no, I beg for it. Doing SM 3.0 won't help me in achieving what I want. That moment woke me up. From the lust driven men, into goal-oriented towards achievement and actualization.

"Not this" I cried. SO I stopped everything in my life. Compiling what I've learned (opening my old notes and diaries). I am aware now. Maturity might be a fit term for me. I write, and coincidentally an editor took an interest in my work (which I made years ago). Thanks to my friend Wink

Looking back, I am desperate in proving my worth with trivial matters (women and social influence).

I do another AM6 run now, stage 1 and how different my experience is. No end-goal, but only self-improvement. How far can I expand my potential?

My style of writing (in my native language) has changed into more philosophical with sex's jokes; although, still expressing my high degree of choleric temperament and provocative phrases.

Sometimes I shared my POV regarding the needs of self-improvement and, yes, my friends neglect it. Quite sad. I'm getting this anxiety that when we do reunion I'll be the one living the life and I do hope one of them mention "how fortunate you are!" so I can respond accordingly Big Grin

An obvious things that happened is women are attracted to me and getting physical with me. Nice.

Sometimes I almost turn into asexual, because of how unneedey I am. I don't plan on doing SM 3.0, might be WM or 1 week rest then AM again. In the first stage of SM I become an approach machine, but that's not how I play. Rather than fishing one by one, why not all? Through the net (AKA social circles).

The more the merrier. Man!! MY ENTP blood is rising. Few days ago I researched and assessed my whole personality. Some are: ENTP, Choleric Sanguine blend, Enneagram Type 7 The Thrillist (sexual variant, social variant). I need social life, and not in this huge scale that I already built but in the grand-er scale Big Grin

This time, promise yourself you'll finish the program AlphaMind. Wink

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 05-01-2015

Wise it is doing AM6 again. Stage 1 re-opening my hatred towards human. All those id10ts moth3rfuck3rs who can't even think logically regarding their own life. Begging for change and improvement, but still playing the old cassette, the old routine, and the old mental pattern. Never in their mind to do new things and seek the respect of oneself in life.

Blah! My old friends are stuck in old mind Operating System. They all respect technologies, upgrading their phones, their laptops/pcs, and what-ever-the-h3ll it is but neglecting their own mind. Sure does, IGNORANCE is a bliss.

Fortunately this means I can replace those people, and sure does they called me egoistic bast4rd. Who cares? My 4ss is important-er than you folks. Don't hold me down!

Set aside these hateful feeling. This is my 2'nd week of AM6 stage and yes my deep rooted fears are coming. Fears I never thought I have before. Quite a thrilling experience to aware that I am scared of success. This explained why I am chained to this level.

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - dissonance - 05-01-2015

Where you from alphamind? Just curiuos =].

Also, did you do either SM3 or WM2 yet?

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 05-01-2015

(05-01-2015, 09:02 PM)dissonance Wrote: Where you from alphamind? Just curiuos =].

Also, did you do either SM3 or WM2 yet?

Indonesia to be precise, Jakarta. I only use SM3 stage 1 and stopped. WM2 not yet.

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 05-10-2015

Stage 1 Day 24

Hmmm....... I feel nothing is changing nor improving(?). I could blame slipstream and naturalizer for doing their jobs.

Consciously I'm desperate for improvement, and this desperation force me to be selective of what concepts I must ingrain within me.

Part of me is literally pissed with doing AM6 again and in majority of time play a huge part to disrupt my usage.

Nothing to report other than sexual drives.

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - Leo1990 - 05-11-2015

This is your third time on AM6?

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 06-02-2015

(05-11-2015, 07:43 AM)LeoistheSun Wrote: This is your third time on AM6?

Yes Smile

Stage 1 day 1

I re-do this run again! Previously I've finished stage 1 and refresher. Now Playing, again another run from scratch!

Quite busy playing the role of a student, writer & son and salesman. I'm taking my test to become a certified sales insurance agent. Let's see how these will work!

When I run refresher the external results are VERY apparent! Anyway regardless of day 1 of stage 1 today is very fascinating. Powerful stuff is happening.

Track record of doing six stage series: AM5 (stage 5, didn't finish) > AM6 (stage 5, didn't finish) > SM3 (stage 1, didn't finish) > AM6 (stage 1, didn't finish) > AM6 refresher > (now) AM6.

I need to finish this run in Catman's way. Sh1t! Lol!

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - Ampersnd - 06-02-2015

You can't run the refresher unless you've completed all 6 stages of the subliminal.

Anyways, if you want my personal option (and we've chatted outside of this forum), I think your biggest sticking point (and biggest opportunity for growth) is to finish what you start.

Good luck!

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 06-02-2015

These past few months I'm being more active. I go into debate clubs, nature lovers communities, social activist group, "clubbing" society, and self-improvement organizations.

Acquiring all of these achievements and experiences made me aware that how I am different from others. My general emotions are high and happy.

People associates life's miracle with BIG things such as winning the lottery and sh1t. While I associates life's miracle with SMALL things! I can breath = miracles. I can write = miracles. I can pay my bills = miracles. I can meet people = F*cking miracles. I didn't finish my AM runs = miracles (teaching me how unwise I am).

All the good things in life is just how you interprets it. The world ain't give a f*ck who you are. The world is just. Similar to a company, companies won't give a sh1t if you are their CEOs or employees because what they see is your results and financial contribution.

Today is a new day, just like any other day but "how you react to it" produce the same results and that associates your brain with "today is the same with yesterday." Shame!

This made me aware again. If you don't like to read books or such, just go out and meet people. Your communication skills = how many girls you attract, how skillful you are in selling, how much people in your circles, etc.

Don't die with regrets. I sure am want to die after experiencing what the world can offer. As the world itself is a gift to you and you are a gift to the world. Mutualistic symbiosis.

Geez.. I am blabbering lol Big Grin

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 07-02-2015

Stage 1 Finished 10hr/day
  • Calm
  • Confident
  • Reduced Negativity

I really can't think what AM6 does to me anymore. I've found what really works and my focus totally shifted resulting to I don't care about subliminals anymore.

Although I will and must use it. Subliminals (in my POV) are mindset programming that plays in physical structure of life. Meanwhile the things that really works are in energy's or non-physical structure of life.

I've found a mentor that literally the best I've ever have.

In a nutshell I use = subliminals + energies base tools + mentor.

Nonetheless I didn't neglect what I must really do. Get a life.

Well that's what ENTP and Choleric do Wink

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - Shin - 07-03-2015

You must finish AM5 once you start. So, then you can run AM6. It's in the FAQ.

RE: Alpha Rehash vol. II - AlphaMind - 07-04-2015

(07-03-2015, 07:22 AM)Shin Wrote: You must finish AM5 once you start. So, then you can run AM6. It's in the FAQ.

Nope. The FAQ section isn't up to date. AM6 include everything in AM plus further extension.

I want to add that most people who use subliminals neglect the meaning of letting go. Yes. You can use subliminals up to 21 hours/day and still reading books, doing things that you must be doing, visualizing, and whatever to aid you but let it go.

When an intention is set let it interact with the universe. Your desirable life track(s) already exist.

When you want something, but can live without it, you have increase the odds of having it.

I sound like spiritualist new age bullsh1t but that's the truth. Resist nothing.