Subliminal Talk
Stereo speaker questions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Stereo speaker questions (/Thread-Stereo-speaker-questions)

Stereo speaker questions - lokko - 04-20-2015

I use trickling stream. I don't have the time or patience for ultrasonic and making sure everynight that I'm on the right volume.

I feel like these questions have been answered before to me but as time goes by I forget some of the answers so I want to ask it in this thread to look back at it.

First question:

How loud should trickling stream be through the speaker? I have them on each side of the bed, with it being a normal volume. I try to do a higher then usual volume sometimes cause I know I snore pretty loud in my sleep and also I have this paranaoi that I'm not getting the best effectiveness because I lay on my side so one of my ears throughout the night is also blocked off by the pillow. wippie for run on sentences.

2. When I have the volume higher then usual to overcome my paranoia of the sub not being as effective cause of the snore and pillow covering ear problem, I wake up with a weird headache. Like as if my brain can't handle any sub noise any longer and I have to take a rest. Is this normal or should I be okay with low volume.

Feel like first and second is basically the same question but I wanted to explain more.

RE: Stereo speaker questions - Natious - 04-21-2015

(04-20-2015, 09:52 PM)lokko Wrote: I use trickling stream. I don't have the time or patience for ultrasonic and making sure everynight that I'm on the right volume.

I feel like these questions have been answered before to me but as time goes by I forget some of the answers so I want to ask it in this thread to look back at it.

First question:

How loud should trickling stream be through the speaker? I have them on each side of the bed, with it being a normal volume. I try to do a higher then usual volume sometimes cause I know I snore pretty loud in my sleep and also I have this paranaoi that I'm not getting the best effectiveness because I lay on my side so one of my ears throughout the night is also blocked off by the pillow. wippie for run on sentences.

2. When I have the volume higher then usual to overcome my paranoia of the sub not being as effective cause of the snore and pillow covering ear problem, I wake up with a weird headache. Like as if my brain can't handle any sub noise any longer and I have to take a rest. Is this normal or should I be okay with low volume.

Feel like first and second is basically the same question but I wanted to explain more.

The best solution would be to fake your snoring and try to play it on a volume that you can still hear the masked track. And make a vine while you're at it.

In reality I think ultrasonic would work better if you snore loudly.

RE: Stereo speaker questions - Shannon - 04-26-2015

Quote:I use trickling stream. I don't have the time or patience for ultrasonic and making sure everynight that I'm on the right volume.

You do know, don't you, that it says, in the instructions, that setting the volume correctly on the tricking stream track is pretty much going to set it correctly for the ultrasonic, right? You just tweak it by making sure you can hear the faint areas of the ocean surf track. Voila, perfect volume for all three. Totak time invested: 15 seconds.

But if you're lazy enough to be in this situation, I somehow don't think you read the instructions.

Quote:I feel like these questions have been answered before to me but as time goes by I forget some of the answers so I want to ask it in this thread to look back at it.

Yes, they have, many times. Perhaps you should try the search function.

Normally I am glad to go out of my way to help, and I repeat myself a lot, but this is just getting ridiculous. Your questions are answered, IN THE INSTRUCTIONS.