Subliminal Talk
AM6 in a relashionship...how? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AM6 in a relashionship...how? (/Thread-AM6-in-a-relashionship-how)

AM6 in a relashionship...how? - aDelfino - 04-18-2015

I want do it again AM6 because I didn't finish properly last time..but now I have a relationship and we live together, and I don't want say to her that I do Alpha male something..she will not understand.

So I can't listen with headphone during the night.
Also during the day is difficult because I work and is not allowed and so distracting my job listen the sub.

So my question is how can I do it if ?

Someone same situation find out how do it ?

RE: AM6 in a relashionship...how? - Spareness - 04-18-2015

Use Ultrasonic track at night through the speakers.

RE: AM6 in a relashionship...how? - gelimang - 04-18-2015

its safe to use together with your partner..

RE: AM6 in a relashionship...how? - ImFreeman - 04-18-2015

Tell her its some dull music that helps you to sleep better.

RE: AM6 in a relashionship...how? - Natious - 04-18-2015

Or decide that she can't stop you from growing, use it as you would if she wasn't there and if she brings it up just say that it helps you challenge your insecurities, not a big deal, blah blah blah.
You are basically asking how you can hide from her that you are trying to become more of a man or if we could help you become up with a convincing lie. I'm not experienced with long relationships in any way, but I can't see this ending any better than if you just ran it like it wasn't a secret.

There isn't much else you can do besides what wahyu suggested, I doubt there's many expert ninjas here who could give you some great advice. Or if there are, we wouldn't know about them anyway.

RE: AM6 in a relashionship...how? - Light - 04-20-2015

i am exactly in a similar situation, but i use ultrasonic allnight, letting her know that i am improving my mental health with these subliminal. she accepts that. i have no problem. and Natious says something wise, no body should stop you in your growth, not even your wife.

RE: AM6 in a relashionship...how? - Shannon - 04-20-2015

How do I become an alpha by acting like a beta? I don't. Part of becoming an alpha is accepting that you are going to do what you believe is right, regardless of anything and everything else. You control you, and you do what you choose to do. That's what AM6 is going to teach you. It's also going to show you that hiding from the truth, and trying to lie about it instead of owning it, is beta behavior. Just tell her that you use subliminals to help you grow emotionally, and leave it at that. Then either play them on speakers (if she's willing to be exposed) or use headphones, or speakers when she's not around. But don't try to hide it. You don't need to. Alphas own their truth.