Subliminal Talk
Question about the Ego Balancing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Question about the Ego Balancing (/Thread-Question-about-the-Ego-Balancing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - stratos - 04-02-2015

Afzal definitely has pimp status here, that's for sure. Because of that he definitely doesn't have to play any games he doesn't want to play to have a good sex life.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - JackOfHearts - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 01:53 AM)AfzalG Wrote: sm journal was nothing compared to my wm experience but yeah thats the reason i dont want to update my journals anymore simply dont want to waste time discussing with people.... but I respect everyone who pmed me and asked for my opionen ....

there are for sure guys who have better results just saying as far as I Know.... and yeah you have to be a little bit cocky if you want success with women ...

You are right about the time wasting, just this thread seems like a waste to a certain extent. At least for the experienced guy here.
I'm sure a lot of guys don't want to start a journal because all the ""beta"" will ask some irrelevant question. Though for them it would appear very interesting.

Question like that for example:
(04-02-2015, 01:07 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 08:27 PM)AfzalG Wrote: Don´t get me wrong I respect all of you guys opinion here, but as far as I know I am the one who got the most of shanons women attraction subs here
How do you know that ?

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - athanas - 04-02-2015

If more guys were like afzalg and refuse to put up with such shit, women would have an incentive to improve their behaviour and we would have less b*tches in this world.

He didn't just "pass her test" he showed her she is not living up to his standards in the same turn. Maybe she now has a little more respect to the next guy she meets and doesn't feel entitled to babble whatever stupid sh*t she wants to without thinking beforehand.

AfzalG's improving the world one woman at a time.

He is actually doing what a high value woman would do when they talk with a low value man. He will unconsciously reject girls that are low value which mean a lot of them.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - AfzalG - 04-02-2015

GlaizenGold, stratos, alpha and athanas i am glad you understand my point its always interesting for me how more developed guys understand what an other alpha wants to say while at the same time a less developed guy misinterpret the same post and find it "cocky, vulgar, childisch or what ever ..."

anyway wish all of you guys a good time Cool
[Image: 294fe1-1427983802.jpg]

lol Rolleyes

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - DarthXedonias - 04-02-2015

iRRepLaceaBLe- Dude, calm down. I don't know where you saw him putting down others. The point is that AfzalG is one of the few remaining members (besides Shannon himself) who ran AM, WM, and SM that is still posting on the forum every once in a while. From that point of view that would make him more "self-developed". A lot of the members who post on this forum regularly haven't even gotten through AM yet. It has nothing to do with putting the guy on the pedestal or anything. He just is further along the Self development road than a lot of us. Also, I would like to point something out, and I hope you don't take this the wrong way. You are literally telling AfzalG that he acted like a little child when dealing with this girl. Your doing that while yelling at the guy (in caps no less) because you got angry that he mentioned he was more "self developed" then others on the forum (which I already pointed out that he is further along the path than "most" on the forum). Just pointing out that your actions are not congruent with what you are saying. That's all I've got to say in this thread.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - athanas - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 06:42 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: I will tell u why - because , instead of REACTING to her bullshits LIKE YOU DO , I would have remained unaffected,like I always do, THAT IS WHAT ALPHA IS , not your attitude - YOU ARE THE ONE
OVERREACTING TO HER LIKE A LITTLE CHILD.

yeah, looks like your not overreacting at all.

AfzalG don't listen to this guy. We're glad some people come back and share their successful experiences with subs. We have ton's of journals where nothing keeps to be working so I don't get why people are eager to chase off those few ones who seem to have done something right.

If it wasn't for your journal, I wouldn't have taken subs seriously

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - stratos - 04-02-2015

I like stories from guys like Afzal, they show me what's possible with women. Is it "beta" of me to have another "alpha" that in some ways is "better" with women than I am? What if he's just "more" alpha, oh no. If I'm beta what should I do then, ignore inspiring stories from a healthy "alpha"? hello..i'm not competing here..i'm here to learn, both give and take.

interesting to see how the forum changed over time I remember how we used to have different opinons on several topics but respected each other as a community and didn´t call each other sick or immature, years ago I used to think the same way about guys like me or other senior member but didn´t mention it I respected their experience and had no use for exaggerating statements for the purpose of creating an argument

I think the main conflict here are different views on the world, women and the game, on the one side from guys not just listening to the subs but doing this shit and living it and on the other hand guys speaking from theory or idealism like movies, books or their fantasy and imagination how a pua has to be, for those newcomer I recommend the PIMP Set from Julien RSD

And a little advice from my side, chill a bit you don´t have to get so mad, it´s only internet if you are disgusted or repelled from my post, my stories and me as a person, then ignore it don´t read my posts journals or what so ever, if I don´t like something I ignore it and dont write 300 words long replies...

Mannschaft you are right I will call the police right now and let them take me away Big Grin

irreplacabel I am sorry that you feel inferior just because of a satetment of me Rolleyes

from my side this thread can be closed ... peace and out Cool

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - AlphaRomeo - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 04:52 AM)athanas Wrote: If more guys were like afzalg and refuse to put up with such shit, women would have an incentive to improve their behaviour and we would have less b*tches in this world.

He didn't just "pass her test" he showed her she is not living up to his standards in the same turn. Maybe she now has a little more respect to the next guy she meets and doesn't feel entitled to babble whatever stupid sh*t she wants to without thinking beforehand.

No. By getting sucked into HER negative frame and getting stuck into insult-war? At that moment, his standard was exactly the same as that girl. Even if he has generally/most of the time higher standards. If he had higher standards AT THAT MOMENT he would have either a)Ignored her comments, as if hearing such comments are so foreign to him that they are completely out of his reality ("passing the test") b) changed the subject ("passing the test") or c)just walk away (deciding she is not worth of his time wast) . Insulting back is getting sucked into HER reality, not controlling yours. HER reality was STRONGER at that time, unless of course, his normal every day reality contains insulting others, men or women. If you are totally indifferent to insults, change the subject or walk away THEN you are "improving the world one woman at a time."

Let´s make a hypothetical addition to the situation: If there were the HIGHEST quality woman observing the conversation (not that they have time for that) , the second he insulted back that woman lost her interest (if there were any in the first place). Why? For one, because she just observed that he had such a weak sense of reality ( in that moment, I dont know AlfalG so I don´t know how he is in general/every day in that sense) Highest quality man would not get sucked into HER reality like that.

(03-31-2015, 08:30 PM)AfzalG Wrote: yeah its real and its childish ... and yeah it made me mad....

(04-02-2015, 06:04 AM)AfzalG Wrote: GlaizenGold, stratos, alpha and athanas i am glad you understand my point its always interesting for me how more developed guys understand what an other alpha wants to say while at the same time a less developed guy misinterpret the same post and find it "cocky, vulgar, childisch or what ever ..."

So in the earlier post you admit that getting stuck into her negative frame (name calling, insulting etc.) was childish and made you mad...but now it was just a "misinterpretation by less developed guys"?

You say something along the lines "most guys has a misconception about alpha and pua..." Do you know the real reason why pua community begin in the first place? Picking up women is just a surface. The real reason is much deeper and the reason why so many men are so confused in that scene. Do you know why the highest quality women are repulsed by "alpha male"? (they don´t want beta either...but something more than alpha) If you are interested you can find answer to both of those questions by studying Dr.Paul (Mature Masculine Power and Omega Male Program). Tho most self-proclaimed alphas find it too much of an intellectual stretch (hint; and that is where you find the Omega that is so attractive to the hottest women. Men tend to think mostly with their reptilian brain (instincts, in this context) when meeting a women in the first place. Women are engaged with all three brains; reptilian (instincts, in this context), limbic system (emotions, in this context) and neocortex ("higher self", character, "Observing ego") in this context). Highest quality women filters men beyond the alpha level (which is where the teachings of almost all the "pua gurus" fails).
Like you said; anyway wish all of you guys a good time Cool

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - koshas - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 12:22 PM)AlphaRomeo Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 04:52 AM)athanas Wrote: If more guys were like afzalg and refuse to put up with such shit, women would have an incentive to improve their behaviour and we would have less b*tches in this world.

No. By getting sucked into HER negative frame and getting stuck into insult-war? At that moment, his standard was exactly the same as that girl. Even if he has generally/most of the time higher standards. If he had higher standards AT THAT MOMENT he would have either a)Ignored her comments, as if hearing such comments are so foreign to him that they are completely out of his reality ("passing the test") b) changed the subject ("passing the test") or c)just walk away (deciding she is not worth of his time wast) . Insulting back is getting sucked into HER reality, not controlling yours. HER reality was STRONGER at that time, unless of course, his normal every day reality contains insulting others, men or women. If you are totally indifferent to insults, change the subject or walk away THEN you are "improving the world one woman at a time."

Let´s make a hypothetical addition to the situation: If there were the HIGHEST quality woman observing the conversation (not that they have time for that) , the second he insulted back that woman lost her interest (if there were any in the first place). Why? For one, because she just observed that he had such a weak sense of reality ( in that moment, I dont know AlfalG so I don´t know how he is in general/every day in that sense) Highest quality man would not get sucked into HER reality like that.

(03-31-2015, 08:30 PM)AfzalG Wrote: yeah its real and its childish ... and yeah it made me mad....

(04-02-2015, 06:04 AM)AfzalG Wrote: GlaizenGold, stratos, alpha and athanas i am glad you understand my point its always interesting for me how more developed guys understand what an other alpha wants to say while at the same time a less developed guy misinterpret the same post and find it "cocky, vulgar, childisch or what ever ..."

So in the earlier post you admit that getting stuck into her negative frame (name calling, insulting etc.) was childish and made you mad...but now it was just a "misinterpretation by less developed guys"?

You say something along the lines "most guys has a misconception about alpha and pua..." Do you know the real reason why pua community begin in the first place? Picking up women is just a surface. The real reason is much deeper and the reason why so many men are so confused in that scene. Do you know why the highest quality women are repulsed by "alpha male"? (they don´t want beta either...but something more than alpha) If you are interested you can find answer to both of those questions by studying Dr.Paul (Mature Masculine Power and Omega Male Program). Tho most self-proclaimed alphas find it too much of an intellectual stretch (hint; and that is where you find the Omega that is so attractive to the hottest women. Men tend to think mostly with their reptilian brain (instincts, in this context) when meeting a women in the first place. Women are engaged with all three brains; reptilian (instincts, in this context), limbic system (emotions, in this context) and neocortex ("higher self", character, "Observing ego") in this context). Highest quality women filters men beyond the alpha level (which is where the teachings of almost all the "pua gurus" fails).
Like you said; anyway wish all of you guys a good time Cool

I like dr Paul's programs

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - Ricardo - 04-02-2015

I don't agree with Afzal's rape comment and would not have got sucked into a insult contest either. Far better to act indifferent if you really want to annoy her. Afzal seems to have a deep-seated resentment of women if he uses such harsh language with them. I don't believe a run of AM>SM>WM would cause such an inflated ego in the first place. Shannon has made these subs to produce a good balance of the qualities needed to effect results with the subs. I have no idea where Afzal's misogyny comes from!

I think I will read that book by AlphaRomeo, I may learn some stuff. But until now I didn't see anything new. The way he ""insulted"" this girl can be questionable. But then to me he didn't care about the girl which prove that he kept the control. To me his "angers" was legitimate because she was trying to manipulate him, he didn't like that so he acted like that. At this point he could have gone back on his words and fu* her. That is truly someone who choose who he really want to spend time with. No neediness on his part, his word are trustworthy, he really do what he tells unlike her who is playing game.

While it can also be a good idea to play the game, "not reacting", I also like what he did. He did it from a standpoint that to him woman are human like man, so he treats them like other humans. If they disrespect him then he get mad like he would do with a man. That is 2 way of seeing things, both can work. To me though I don't think there are a lot of guys who would have refused to see her again. It demonstrate someone who is genuinely confident, and can decide to remove woman from his friend list if he feels like it.

This thread have gone wild for no reason. Why all this reacting. Did we need that? Can we talk without getting upset like that. I should have use less provocative words but I didn't have time to explain myself. I thought it wouldn't have gone this far. I was wrong. It proves that we have still a lot to learn.

"Misogyny" Big Grin "Afzal's rape comment" Can we stop altering reality please!

Afzal keep your story for yourself next time, this forum is not ready to listen.