Subliminal Talk
Question about the Ego Balancing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Question about the Ego Balancing (/Thread-Question-about-the-Ego-Balancing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - stratos - 04-01-2015

Afzal man she was just insult-flirting with you. You guys insult each other like crazy and then f***. I don't understand all the complaining. It's fun and sexy.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - AfzalG - 04-01-2015

never said that i am 100 % non-needy or indifferent none is 100% non needy or indifferent... I just said I am more alpha and non needy than the guys girls like her f*** with...

I don´t know but it seems for me that many guys here misconcept what a pua or alpha is... the things you are telling me would be right if my purpose with women would be to get in their pants no matter what happens or what an asshole she is... but yes I am a pua but not a manwhore I am not 15 anymore my purpose isn´t getting vaginas no matter what it cost Wink think about it...

edit: by the way you may wonder why I insulted her in the same harsh way, but I dont make a difference between man and women anymore if she insults me I insult back if she hits me I hit back... I dont care...

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - AlphaRomeo - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 01:23 AM)stratos Wrote: Afzal man she was just insult-flirting with you. You guys insult each other like crazy and then f***. I don't understand all the complaining. It's fun and sexy.
Reminds me the times of kindergarten when a 5-6 year old girl waded on snow all the way from the other end of yard just to say "Boys are yucky". Of course she wanted to play because otherwise she would not have gone thru so much trouble. But goddamn, I sometimes get the feeling that too many people are still stuck in that kinder garden level "game".
Again, yes it is fun to be playful and flirt etc. but what the F is deal with this "insult-flirting" between adults? It just plain childish. I can think only very few circumstances where (playful)insult could be part of flirting, but in my understanding the conversation between AfzalG was just insulting or if it was intended to be flirting it was just extremely poor taste,in my opinion.
And no, "we guys" don´t insult each others like crazy...at least I don´t and not majority of my friends. Tho maybe it´s more common in certain countries or age group or whatever. I wonder how old are people in this forum in average. If I create poll will you guys (and gals) be interested to participate?

(04-01-2015, 07:42 AM)AfzalG Wrote: edit: by the way you may wonder why I insulted her in the same harsh way, but I dont make a difference between man and women anymore if she insults me I insult back if she hits me I hit back... I dont care...
Man, that mindset is nothing of "alpha". Why you feel need to insult anyone? Even if someone insults you first he/she will only make a fool of him/herself by doing so. Don´t get sucked into the negative frame man, ask why he/she did so and if he/she keeps insulting just walk away. There is nothing alpha in getting stuck in insult-war, if he/she does not apology after the first insult you are only wasting your time by staying there.

The reason you insult her is that she wants to insult-flirt, get each other excited, and then have sex. It's raw, rough, Viking-like behavior and it's fuN! I once was in Iceland, a Viking - Ancient Norse settlement and had a girl come up to me and start shouting and insult-flirting like that. She just wanted us to yell at each other and then..

Yes it's primitive kindergarten behavior...you can also throw a snowball at a hottie or take her lunch box or..
Guys don't be so uptight and sensitive, looks like maybe some more people need EPRHA Smile It helped me a lot.

(04-01-2015, 11:18 AM)stratos Wrote: The reason you insult her is that she wants to insult-flirt, get each other excited, and then have sex. It's raw, rough, Viking-like behavior and it's fuN! I once was in Iceland, a Viking - Ancient Norse settlement and had a girl come up to me and start shouting and insult-flirting like that. She just wanted us to yell at each other and then..

Yes it's primitive kindergarten behavior...you can also throw a snowball at a hottie or take her lunch box or..
Guys don't be so uptight and sensitive, looks like maybe some more people need EPRHA Smile It helped me a lot.
If it works for you then good for you. Smile Like I said earlier, being playful etc. is fun. I just have a different kind of idea about fun than "insult-playful" . Maybe because of my age Smile btw, I happen to live in one of those countries where Vikings used to mostly roam and originally came from , not much of that is left today, at least not here. Maybe in Iceland, I have never been there.

EDIT: btw, one of the ways (among others) I prefer the flirting to be is being playful and funny, without any of that insult stuff or if there is an "insult" it is very cleverly framed into the playful but respectful conversation. Comedian/(ex)late night show host Craig Ferguson is master at this. If you want to check it out go to Youtube and type "Craig ferguson and ladies" to see some of his best moments. He interviews models, celebrities and actresses but is nothing like the boring interviews where the host asks boring scripted questions and gets boring answers. Craig threads his quests like normal people and basically just hangs out with them and talks with them as they were normal, every day persons, not celebrities etc...but he is funny dude...and pretty much every single hot women he interviews loves him/has a thing for him.

Checking out Craig Ferguson right now.

But this chick..she insult flirted with you and then wanted to hang out. You accidentally passed her tests thinking she was seriously insulting you because you didn't wuss out. Why not meet up and screw her anyway?

OK Craig Ferguson is getting them turned on the same way you did with Insult Chick. Because he doesn't give up, he keeps back at them with playful teasing as much as they come at him. He never breaks.

(04-01-2015, 06:05 PM)stratos Wrote: But this chick..she insult flirted with you and then wanted to hang out. You accidentally passed her tests thinking she was seriously insulting you because you didn't wuss out. Why not meet up and screw her anyway?

OK Craig Ferguson is getting them turned on the same way you did with Insult Chick. Because he doesn't give up, he keeps back at them with playful teasing as much as they come at him. He never breaks.
I am not sure who you are talking to. I am NOT the original poster/the guy who met that girl. Also, what are you talking about Craig and his quest being situation anything similar to the Insult chick and the guy in this thread? None of the women are INSULTING Craig. Yes, they are playfully teasing each others but that is completely different thing than insulting. HUGE difference. I guess the difference becomes with age; kids/teenagers insult each others (?) but grown up women/men does not feel need for that. Did you hear Graig calling any of his quests ***re or any of the women calling him p***k or ANYTHING like that? I bet not. Like I said, if it works for you good for you. If "insult-flirting" gets you excited good for you I guess.I bet not that many men or women who are past their teens,who are late 20´s, let alone 30´s, 40´s or older get turned on by straight insults/name calling.

You are absolutely right in my experience, it's usually the naughty young hotties teens and 20's who are up for insult-flirting, and in need of the hand of discipline, not the mature refined women in their 30's. The mature woman will test you in other ways.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - AfzalG - 04-01-2015

she is 23 and i am 24
Don´t get me wrong I respect all of you guys opinion here, but as far as I know I am the one who got the most of shanons women attraction subs here

[Image: ffc782-1427949976.jpg]

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - GlaizenGold777 - 04-02-2015

(04-01-2015, 08:27 PM)AfzalG Wrote: she is 23 and i am 24
Don´t get me wrong I respect all of you guys opinion here, but as far as I know I am the one who got the most of shanons women attraction subs here

[Image: ffc782-1427949976.jpg]

Haha, you're da man! Wink

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - GlaizenGold777 - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 01:07 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 08:27 PM)AfzalG Wrote: Don´t get me wrong I respect all of you guys opinion here, but as far as I know I am the one who got the most of shanons women attraction subs here

How do you know that ?

In my opinion. If you compare his SM journal with others, what he said is has some sense. Maybe that his source.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - AfzalG - 04-02-2015

sm journal was nothing compared to my wm experience but yeah thats the reason i dont want to update my journals anymore simply dont want to waste time discussing with people.... but I respect everyone who pmed me and asked for my opionen ....

there are for sure guys who have better results just saying as far as I Know.... and yeah you have to be a little bit cocky if you want success with women ...