Subliminal Talk
Question about the Ego Balancing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Question about the Ego Balancing (/Thread-Question-about-the-Ego-Balancing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Question about the Ego Balancing - AfzalG - 03-31-2015

Shanon I have a question, is it possible that the ego balancing which is in all of your multi stage pick up programs weakens the effects.

I remember the time when I was without your subs I was a much weaker and more needy man inside, but acted more arrogant, i had nearly no confidence and a much weaker game then now but women reacted more positive too me and the resistence was much lower...

Now many women misconcept me as needy or a wuss in the first moment, often weeks and months has to pass without me calling them that they realize that I am not that needy or weak as they thought. I know you bulit the balancing ego with humility for a good reason but many women aren´t that intelligent they misconcept the ego balance with weakness....

I think the subs would be much more effectiv without this feature in it.

Today I had an conversation with a B*** who flaked on me:

Her: I was very interested in you in the first place but then I realized you have a problem with your ego.
Me: What do you mean by this?
Her: Yeah I mean by this that there is something strange about you, you seem to be a very sick man.
Me: What are you talking, you are sick and you are a h***
Her: No I just didn´t want to meet you because you are a p**** you are not a good person.
Me: Oh I am a p**** I understand, and cool that you know alle this about me after seeing me the 2 time.
Her: I am good in reading poeple.
Me: No you are just good in giving ass and nothing more. Do you really think the opinion of one women is important for me? I have enough women telling me what a great man I am so don´t give a f*** about your opinion.
Her: What do you want to proove me?
Me: Nothing just saying that I don´t give a f **** about women like you.
Her: Okay like I said I am not interested in you.
Me: Me either I don´t want to get std from you or have to put on two condoms at the same time.
Her: Okay so f*** off I wish you a good life.
Me: And I wish that you will get raped and thrown in a big shit hole.
Her: Even then you wont be the one who raped me Wink
Me: I don´t care bye.
Her: Wait let it forget it and meet up another time?
Me: No you insulted me. You are not longer attractive to me.
Her: Ahh ey sry forget it. Come on.
Me: No you had your chance.
Her: I dont have much time decide do you want to try it or no?
Me: No bye...
Her: Okay bye...

My last girlfriend for example told me, at the begining that I am not a real man, until I opened the door for her to leave...

After 5 months of relationship she told me that she has more respect to me than to her father.

Is it possible that the ego balancing is misconcepted by women as humility and therefore weakens the programs overall effectivness?

I experience the same as many other user here the attraction is very high at the begining an leaves you off very low....

Any comments or thoughts on this are welcome....

edit:
2. Question is it possible that with your subs you become "too good" "too much of a man" for the most women, more than the average woman can handle? I mean you cant expect that the game depends to 100% on you women also try to act cool and alpha , and it may scare them away like my sister says, "afzal i would never want to have a man like you you are too overpowered many girls want a weaker guy they can control to some degree and influence". And this may be true see many hot girls with total betas or wusses or man wit 10% alphaness and 90% wussness. So might it be a false believe that women only like tough alpha guys? Many girls tell me I look like a macho or a even some think I am a PIMP....

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - beehawk22 - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 10:18 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Shanon I have a question, is it possible that the ego balancing which is in all of your multi stage pick up programs weakens the effects.

I remember the time when I was without your subs I was a much weaker and more needy man inside, but acted more arrogant, i had nearly no confidence and a much weaker game then now but women reacted more positive too me and the resistence was much lower...

Now many women misconcept me as needy or a wuss in the first moment, often weeks and months has to pass without me calling them that they realize that I am not that needy or weak as they thought. I know you bulit the balancing ego with humility for a good reason but many women aren´t that intelligent they misconcept the ego balance with weakness....

I think the subs would be much more effectiv without this feature in it.

Today I had an conversation with a B*** who flaked on me:

Her: I was very interested in you in the first place but then I realized you have a problem with your ego.
Her: Yeah I mean by this that there is something strange about you, you seem to be a very sick man.
Her: No I just didn´t want to meet you because you are a p**** you are not a good person.
Me: Oh I am a p**** I understand, and cool that you know alle this about me after seeing me the 2 time.
Me: No you are just good in giving ass and nothing more. Do you really think the opinion of one women is important for me? I have enough women telling me what a great man I am so don´t give a f*** about your opinion.
Me: Me either I don´t want to get std from you or have to put on two condoms at the same time.

My last girlfriend for example told me, at the begining that I am not a real man, until I opened the door for her to leave...

After 5 months of relationship she told me that she has more respect to me than to her father.

Is it possible that the ego balancing is misconcepted by women as humility and therefore weakens the programs overall effectivness?

I experience the same as many other user here the attraction is very high at the begining an leaves you off very low....

edit:
2. Question is it possible that with your subs you become "too good" "too much of a man" for the most women, more than the average woman can handle? I mean you cant expect that the game depends to 100% on you women also try to act cool and alpha , and it may scare them away like my sister says, "afzal i would never want to have a man like you you are too overpowered many girls want a weaker guy they can control to some degree and influence". And this may be true see many hot girls with total betas or wusses or man wit 10% alphaness and 90% wussness. So might it be a false believe that women only like tough alpha guys? Many girls tell me I look like a macho or a even some think I am a PIMP....

As a woman I have to agree with your sister. I like a man that I can control to a certain degree. My current bf is ugly with a small d*** but he takes care of me financially. However, lately he has not been doing that. So guess what? He's on his way out. He just doesn't realize it yet. I'll tell him when I'm living in LA.Cool

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - Womanizer - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 10:18 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Today I had an conversation with a B*** who flaked on me:

edit:

She was testing you and you stood up for yourself , you passed half of it but not fully . She wanted you but you became mad at her. She flaked on you soo , why do you care so much? Isn't there other woman out there. Ego balancing is good because at let's the self which is the real you see the world for what it truly is , the ego is that negative voice in your head which is not you. You should Google humility and the ego and learn more about it I know I am here shortly.
Women are afraid of a man whom they can't manipulate or control , because that's survival related I'm guessing. Women like a strong man who can protect them and take care of em. Notice how BEEHAWK22 mentions about resources. She only sees him as a cash cow and now that he is withdrawing that he's losing value. Why? Because she has a need to be taking care of , and a man being financially steady can give her that. But from the little information she's given me he doesn't seem to have any other good qualities except his ability to bring home a big paycheck and that doesn't seem to be enough. Summarizing here woman want a man with principles that won't sell out and that doesn't really need her but wants her and that has more great qualities then just making the big bucks.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - beehawk22 - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 01:04 PM)Womanizer Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 10:18 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Today I had an conversation with a B*** who flaked on me:

edit:

She was testing you and you stood up for yourself , you passed half of it but not fully . She wanted you but you became mad at her. She flaked on you soo , why do you care so much? Isn't there other woman out there. Ego balancing is good because at let's the self which is the real you see the world for what it truly is , the ego is that negative voice in your head which is not you. You should Google humility and the ego and learn more about it I know I am here shortly.
Women are afraid of a man whom they can't manipulate or control , because that's survival related I'm guessing. Women like a strong man who can protect them and take care of em. Notice how BEEHAWK22 mentions about resources. She only sees him as a cash cow and now that he is withdrawing that he's losing value. Why? Because she has a need to be taking care of , and a man being financially steady can give her that. But from the little information she's given me he doesn't seem to have any other good qualities except his ability to bring home a big paycheck and that doesn't seem to be enough. Summarizing here woman want a man with principles that won't sell out and that doesn't really need her but wants her and that has more great qualities then just making the big bucks.

Womanizer, I like your response. But you don't know the whole story. How can you? You can't read my mind or heart. Basically, I initially loved this man but he turned out to be a 100% pathological liar and a cheater. I think it stemmed from his 4" d***. He always had to find that one woman who would love him just for him. But then he would cheat and lie. And no woman will put up with that after awhile. So I eventually I negated him to nothing more than a financial provider. I haven't been with him for over a month, and I don't if I ever will again, because I just can't bring myself to touch him. Since using the subs my perception has changed from needing love and support from a man to loving myself and being thankful for what I do have.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - stratos - 03-31-2015

I agree, she was attracted to you and testing you and when you stood up for yourself she then wanted to meet up for sex but you were offended and left.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - MasterEnki - 03-31-2015

Humility is an excellent quality of any healthy, confident man.

In theory, only healthy women are attracted to humility.

And unhealthy women are repelled by humility / see it as a weakness.

I would say that the vast majority of women (and men for that matter) are pretty unhealthy / messed up by Social-Programming.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - AlphaRomeo - 03-31-2015

Is this conversation even real...?

I know women puts up all kinds of tests but in my opinion this one is just childish talk (from both parties) Even the first 5 lines
"I was very interested in you in the first place but then I realized you have a problem with your ego.
Her: No I just didn´t want to meet you because you are a p**** you are not a good person."
was too much for me to read and it even got worse from there. Who talks/acts like that? Maybe I am just weird for refusing to play any part of drama like that, but I would dump her after her second comment, if not sooner. I certainly would not answer back with anything along of lines "What are you talking, you are sick and you are a h***" (getting sucked into her frame) but instead would either ignore the comment and move on to next topic or just leave because being called sick etc is just bad taste. In fact, I would not be interested in any woman, no matter how "hot", in the first place if we can not be just honest with each others and be genuinely interested to know each others better and be attracted to each others. Being flirty and playful is one thing, talking in a way like...I don´t even have word for this...is another.
And " No I just didn´t want to meet you because you are a p**** you are not a good person."...what is this, if she did not want to meet then why did she?

- "To test.." would be the common answer. Maybe "conversations" like that that are common in certain countries, age group or whatever...but I just can´t understand that kind of "test". Test for what? To test and see if you have a time to waste for childish games like that. (because if you don´t, you are too mature for the other party) Who has time for that? I know I don´t.

There are tons of great women (smart,hot,sexy,genuine etc.) who don´t feel need to play stupid games like that but instead they CRAVE, pray, they are HUNGRY for REAL emotions, real deep and meaningful connections with a man who are authentic, open and honest, who is passionate about life and who find his happiness from life instead of hoping the woman to provide it for him. Ladies, tell me if I´m wrong but from what I gather women wants mainly four things from men in relationship. (not in particular order here):
- She needs to feel special and appreciated
- Deep emotional communication and affection with her man
- To feel feminine, beuatiful and sexy
- Hot, passionate sex
and to have some fun, but she does not need necessarily man for fun. Now, I said in relationship...but in my opinion if dating is somewhere along the lines of "No I just didn´t want to meet you because you are a p**** you are not a good person." then you can forget all the rest too. Maybe I´m old fashioned, but I want real, meaningful connections...be it in dating or in relationship. Yes, one can have sex too without taking it too seriously...but I doubt it would be that good with someone like her.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - GlaizenGold777 - 03-31-2015

AfzalG, never take women too seriously. Make them your source of fun. Big Grin

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - AfzalG - 03-31-2015

yeah its real and its childish ... and yeah it made me mad....

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - AlphaRomeo - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 08:30 PM)AfzalG Wrote: yeah its real and its childish ... and yeah it made me mad....
What GlaizenGold777 said...
"AfzalG, never take women too seriously. Make them your source of fun."

I would add; make QUALITY women source of your fun...while there is no need to take women too seriously (even in the most deep felt and serious relationship there is always room for playfulness) , there is no need to play with drama queens or childish girls at all.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - AriGold - 03-31-2015

Maybe I am wrong, but if you were really non-needy/indifferent you wouldn't have cared about her reaction so much, she is "just another woman".

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - Shannon - 03-31-2015

The ego balancer has nothing to do with your problems here. And it's a good thing that the ego balancer is in place, or you'd learn the hard way what it's like to lose friends, family and girlfriends because you became a raging a**hole when your ego went off the charts. I speak from personal experience.

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - GlaizenGold777 - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 10:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: The ego balancer has nothing to do with your problems here. And it's a good thing that the ego balancer is in place, or you'd learn the hard way what it's like to lose friends, family and girlfriends because you became a raging a**hole when your ego went off the charts. I speak from personal experience.

Yes, I lose someone when I became raging a**hole. Long time relationship is lost just because one super rage. But life goes on, and I sure need ego balancer for my life. Smile

RE: Question about the Ego Balancing - JackOfHearts - 04-01-2015

(03-31-2015, 10:18 AM)AfzalG Wrote: edit:

I have experienced that with a woman recently. My personal view is that most woman in occidental country are used to most man been weak, easily manipulated. So when they meet a man who is strong emotionally, who respect himself, refused to be manipulated then the girl is "lost". She will take control or try every time. There will be a "fight" unless the girl is submissive or shy or inexperienced. When I was with this kind of woman, I was repelled by her attitude. It's like she wanted to be the man, buy me foods, show me where to go, tell me where we should eat, where to sit, etc. She initiated sex but told me it was me who did it Tongue . I was turn off by her behavior. I didn't have sex with her because of that. She wasn't pretty to me because of that. And of course her ex is 100% beta, she like to control him in everyway. She told me her ex was stupid, he can't do anything, etc. But just after she ran away because I was "too good for her" she was with him the next day. How funny is that Wink

The argument you are too good for me. I heard it a lot. The girl doesn't think she deserve a man like that. So she just run away and I think in the end she is right. She just doesn't deserve a man like that, it wouldn't work. It would be just for sex.

Being special has his drawbacks Big Grin like being very smart or rich.