Subliminal Talk
The new learning sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: The new learning sub (/Thread-The-new-learning-sub)

The new learning sub - Jakeb203 - 03-21-2015

Since we had a new poll on WM3, I guess having a new post on the learning set is also a great idea. Want to hear how you guys think, what to add, etc.

I'll start with mine:

- Mentorship. Seeking the right person to attain knowledge and experience from
- Everything in BASE related to learning. ex: Maximum learning speed, Laser sharp focus, Motivation, Balance left and right brain hemispheres etc
- Action and Goal orientation
- Critical thinking skills
- Photographic memory
- Integrate knowledge into systematic ways of thinking
- Actively seek out new learning experiences
- Making learning an interesting process
- Being interested and good at using different mediums to retain information (ex. reading, watching videos, going to seminars etc)
- Having a curious, experimental approach towards life

more to add...

RE: The new learning sub - GlaizenGold777 - 03-22-2015

There is a thread about intelligence enhancer, maybe you can check out the thread?

I forgot where the thread is btw. :p

RE: The new learning sub - gelimang - 03-22-2015

I hope shannon read this or you have answer on this question..lol
If I Buy BASE 2.0 legally but I've been using Illegal LTU subs, will it decrease the BASE 2.0 effect or manifestation?

RE: The new learning sub - Shawn - 03-22-2015

(03-22-2015, 10:54 AM)gelimang Wrote: I hope shannon read this or you have answer on this question..lol
If I Buy BASE 2.0 legally but I've been using Illegal LTU subs, will it decrease the BASE 2.0 effect or manifestation?

You should buy LTU first to deactivate the copy protection code. The sub is still working but you will pay for it in a way Shannon didn't mentioned (and don't want to as far I know).

RE: The new learning sub - Shannon - 03-24-2015

(03-22-2015, 10:54 AM)gelimang Wrote: I hope shannon read this or you have answer on this question..lol

No. But you will have the antipiracy code active and that is not something you want. Pay for what you pirated first, deactivate the AP code and then get BASE.

RE: The new learning sub - gelimang - 03-24-2015

(03-24-2015, 04:36 PM)Shannon Wrote:

No. But you will have the antipiracy code active and that is not something you want. Pay for what you pirated first, deactivate the AP code and then get BASE.

But my intention is get to BASE first, and finally pay what I pirated using the BASE program because I think BASE can boosting my capital and my business though like adsense and forex.
for now I only pay for some 4G subs because of giveaway coupons and counting till I pay all of the sub I pirated.

RE: The new learning sub - Shawn - 03-25-2015

Just a suggestion. How about paying for LTU and buying TLAM. This should give you a boost to your finances.