Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Grades and Study Habbits & Maximum Learning Speed Review - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Grades and Study Habbits & Maximum Learning Speed Review (/Thread-Improve-Your-Grades-and-Study-Habbits-Maximum-Learning-Speed-Review)

Improve Your Grades and Study Habbits & Maximum Learning Speed Review - EmbodiedRockstar - 03-16-2015

I am impressed. Impressed with both programs. I have been using for a little over 2 weeks 8-10 hours with each. One being at night while sleeping and the other during the day. This is the first time this year in college I've received two A's on my quiz's.

Shannon, you mention that the subliminal are made to be used at anytime. Can I play music on my PC in win-amp, and the subliminal in another program?

Can I merge my favorite music with adobe audition, with the Maximum learning speed on a separate track? So when I'm away from my computer to listen to my music while listening to the subliminal like while exercising.

RE: Improve Your Grades and Study Habbits & Maximum Learning Speed Review - Mystic Pymp - 03-17-2015

Merging might damage the message I think, but playing music and subs at the same time is perfectly fine.

RE: Improve Your Grades and Study Habbits & Maximum Learning Speed Review - gelimang - 03-17-2015

Wow, I think I should buy IYGSH ASAP now from looking your experiences.
I'm just using MLS 3.0 and felt great, but for study I'm still lazy.

RE: Improve Your Grades and Study Habbits & Maximum Learning Speed Review - Shannon - 03-18-2015

Quote:Shannon, you mention that the subliminal are made to be used at anytime. Can I play music on my PC in win-amp, and the subliminal in another program?

That depends on whether or not your operating system and software have the capacity to do that, it's a function of channel integration. I can't answer that for you. But you can answer it by trying to use both with a masked subliminal. If the masked subliminal plays, then the silent one will too.

Quote:Can I merge my favorite music with adobe audition, with the Maximum learning speed on a separate track? So when I'm away from my computer to listen to my music while listening to the subliminal like while exercising.

Never ever edit or alter the subliminal audio files I create. The ONLY safe thing you can do to alter them, is to decompress them to .WAV or .AIFF format (lossless audio uncompressed format). Merging, saving, encoding, altering, editing... all these are virtually certain to damage and possibly destroy the subliminal audio data. Don't do it.

RE: Improve Your Grades and Study Habbits & Maximum Learning Speed Review - gelimang - 03-19-2015

(03-18-2015, 02:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Shannon, you mention that the subliminal are made to be used at anytime. Can I play music on my PC in win-amp, and the subliminal in another program?

That depends on whether or not your operating system and software have the capacity to do that, it's a function of channel integration. I can't answer that for you. But you can answer it by trying to use both with a masked subliminal. If the masked subliminal plays, then the silent one will too.

Quote:Can I merge my favorite music with adobe audition, with the Maximum learning speed on a separate track? So when I'm away from my computer to listen to my music while listening to the subliminal like while exercising.

Never ever edit or alter the subliminal audio files I create. The ONLY safe thing you can do to alter them, is to decompress them to .WAV or .AIFF format (lossless audio uncompressed format). Merging, saving, encoding, altering, editing... all these are virtually certain to damage and possibly destroy the subliminal audio data. Don't do it.

What about renaming the files shannon? will it destroy the data too?

RE: Improve Your Grades and Study Habbits & Maximum Learning Speed Review - lokko - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 09:42 AM)gelimang Wrote:
(03-18-2015, 02:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:

What about renaming the files shannon? will it destroy the data too?

Renaming files is okay. I asked Shannon a question about renaming files before.