Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-your-experiences-please)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - RTBoss - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 04:03 PM)sebastian Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 01:48 PM)Womanizer Wrote: You don't need Sm to get laid but it helps , which reminds me is become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women sexually in sm?

As far I know it is the little sister sub of SM3. So SM offers you much more than BIATBWS. And BIATBWS does only attract single women. In SM the choice is up to you.

I just read the script for BIATBWS - there's only 1 mention of single women, the rest of the line just say beautiful women. I doubt this keeps you from attached/involved women completely (like a barrier). I don't care for built-in morality per se, that's someone personal choice. And if that's your belief system, I doubt your own resistance would allow much change there.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Shawn - 03-18-2015

(03-17-2015, 04:16 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 04:03 PM)sebastian Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 01:48 PM)Womanizer Wrote: You don't need Sm to get laid but it helps , which reminds me is become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women sexually in sm?

As far I know it is the little sister sub of SM3. So SM offers you much more than BIATBWS. And BIATBWS does only attract single women. In SM the choice is up to you.

I just read the script for BIATBWS - there's only 1 mention of single women, the rest of the line just say beautiful women. I doubt this keeps you from attached/involved women completely (like a barrier). I don't care for built-in morality per se, that's someone personal choice. And if that's your belief system, I doubt your own resistance would allow much change there.

It doesn't matter what you think on a conscious level, if this 1 statement is enough for your subconscious to not act on it, then you won't.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Shannon - 03-18-2015

Point 1. WM and SM have always been dependent upon AM as a prerequisite, and were created from the ground up as such, because what was being requested was something to follow AM with. These two programs did not exist until someone asked for them after doing AM, and they wanted somethng to extend the results and effects. AM has from before day 1 been a pre-requisite for both of these programs.

Point 2. You guys seem to be misunderstanding the quote you are discussing from my journal. Yes, I was excited. Yes, I was enthusiastic. But I was so because I knew what was in it, and you'll notice that I said, "If this works the way it's supposed to". I said that because I wasn't sure it would. Why? Because there are frequently variables in play that I do not know about. I cannot account for what isn't known yet.

Thanks for the chuckle on "could sell water to whales", but I'm not trying to get people to buy things they don't need. I'm just expressing what excitement I feel at how it's made and what's in it. If it has not worked to the degree that it was hoped and/or expected to work, there can be only two reasons, because it is scripted and built properly. Otherwise I would not have been excited in the first place:

Reason 1: The user has not finished building the foundation necessary through use of AM first.
Reason 2: The user is afraid of sex and/or some aspect of sex or getting to it. (See Reason #1.)

WHY would less interest in sex be a result of a program focused completely on sex otherwise? That just screams "fear response". Have you ever seen what a dog does when you yell at it for going on the floor? "Fido! Get over here!" That dog sure as hell is not going to happily wander over and lick your hand. It knows there's something scary coming, and it hides under the table, under the bed, behind someone else... anything but coming to you.

And when you grab it's collar to drag it over to the poo, as many dog owners do, and try to point out to the dog WHY you are upset, does it cooperate? Of course not. It's desperately scrambling and clawing to stop itself from facing having to deal with whatever it is you have in mind for it.

If you haven't mastered your fears concerning sex, you cannot expect that something forcing a focus completely on sex is going to meet with cooperation. The program is designed to help and work on them, but if you think about it, society has certain things that are extremely taboo. Sex is one of them. That's why it's so hard to achieve for most guys. Women are taught to be afraid of it, men are taught to be afraid of it. It's a social control mechanism and it's backed up with the biggest threats society has to offer.

So if you were taught that you might spend eternity burning for sex or something concerning sex, even if your conscious mind has forgotten, your subconscious mind may still be operating based on that fear. And it will take time to overcome, and if you don't overcome it before focusing on it, guess what? It's going to scare the hell out of you and you're going to fight tooth and nail to resist, because some part of you literally thinks this is do or die!

So if the results are not being achieved, is it the program's fault, or did you just not use the foundation builder enough? It stands to reason that if the program were at fault, then the foundation builder would also be faulty, and it wouldn't work. But we know it does work, so we have to conclude that since they're both built the same way, by the same man, using the same principles... they both work! It's just a matter of dealing with fears concerning sex and getting to it.

Now, the auras, question came up as to them. Do they work? Sure, as long as you don't fear creating them. Back to fear. Did you clear out the crap and build the foundation first? If not... well, it's not going to work the way it's designed to.

So if you didn't get all the results AM is designed for, then don't run SM. Run AM again.

Incidentally, I'd like to point out to you that if I was just trying to sell stuff, I would have a desire for you to use AM exactly once, and it would not be suggested that you use it 2, 3 or more times. That takes 6 months that you can't be using something else, and that's basically saying spend 1-2 years not buying our products. Does that sound like something I would be saying if I wanted you to buy and use more (i.e. SM)? I am more concerned with you getting what you paid for, not selling more. I understand that if you get what you pay for, you will come back, even if it's not this week.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - shub - 03-18-2015

Hi shannon,
Your post makes Complete sense to me. I just want to know if, according to you, there's a pre-requisite for BASE too? After having lost the girl I was involved with just coz am not professionally stable/successful I've realized that money is the first and foremost priority for me, and I've decided to run BASE for at least 2 years, but I don't want to realize half way down the line that doing some other sub was a foundation for BASE. Please do clarify..
Thanks

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-19-2015

No pre-requisite for BASE, my friend. You can start anyway anytime.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - jonathan4all - 03-19-2015

(03-18-2015, 09:21 PM)shub Wrote: Hi shannon,
Your post makes Complete sense to me. I just want to know if, according to you, there's a pre-requisite for BASE too? After having lost the girl I was involved with just coz am not professionally stable/successful I've realized that money is the first and foremost priority for me, and I've decided to run BASE for at least 2 years, but I don't want to realize half way down the line that doing some other sub was a foundation for BASE. Please do clarify..
Thanks

I have run LTU and AM6 and I feel almost minimal resistance when I am running BASE now. BASE has OGSF btw. So if you have already planned for running two years, I think it will be fine in the end. Also running 2 years consecutively will create an overall momentum for your business Shub. BASE does not require anything before (though I assume you have already read that). However, AM6 has killed my neediness completely for girl. On that aspect how your urge is very vital . Will you sacrifice your relationship if needed to be a successful entrepreneur ? Will you consider few years to live alone if necessary ? cause deep down inside if you believe girls can be lethargic to your BASE journey OE can play reverse role regarding girls.

OH ! another thing I would like to share with you I had have few dreams on snakes and bad angels while running BASE which I relate to my fear when I was kid. I still fear snake more than anything else LOL.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - thor2014 - 03-19-2015

Lots of thought provoking answers to my post. Thankyou everyone for their contributions.

I am convinced that the product may actually assist me in my quest. Its time for me to walk the talk and find out whether this product lives upto my expectations.

Peace

Thor the God

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Womanizer - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 10:47 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Lots of thought provoking answers to my post. Thankyou everyone for their contributions.

I am convinced that the product may actually assist me in my quest. Its time for me to walk the talk and find out whether this product lives upto my expectations.

Peace

Thor the God

One thing though Thor , be prepared to not get the results you want and I say this because some times what we think we want is not what we need or want. I was thinking why isn't alot of people not getting laid on Sm ? And It dawned on me that running Am one time is also not the issue . The issue is what Am contains one of the big reasons why I think people are not getting results. For example , self validation , self love , and approval seeking destruction. Those are typically the main 3 reasons why most guys want women , with those gone you may be wondering now that I don't need any of that why bother. Idk just a theory from someone who's started the self improvement journey in the pick up community.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Ricardo - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 11:52 AM)Womanizer Wrote: One thing though Thor , be prepared to not get the results you want and I say this because some times what we think we want is not what we need or want. I was thinking why isn't alot of people not getting laid on Sm ? And It dawned on me that running Am one time is also not the issue . The issue is what Am contains one of the big reasons why I think people are not getting results. For example , self validation , self love , and approval seeking destruction. Those are typically the main 3 reasons why most guys want women , with those gone you may be wondering now that I don't need any of that why bother. Idk just a theory from someone who's started the self improvement journey in the pick up community.

That's a very good point. AM is very much a guy who is very comfortable in his own skin and needs no BS or validation from anyone. Men date women because they want from them, marriage, children, love, sex, affection, a prop, arm candy..etc etc all these things that an Alpha Male doesn't need. So if this lack of neediness is a strong subconscious instruction then SM is going to meet with a don't care attitude and not get through sufficiently to make you a sex magnet.
Ironically it maybe that killing neediness should be taken out of AM because it's our needs and desires that makes us take action.

Ricardo\Womanizer after two runs of AM 5 I still dont consider myself Alpha but I have had a few been laid few times and have been more goal orientated in terms of career. I am going to run SM to motivate me more to find a nice girl.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-19-2015

Good luck on your quest, Thor. :-)

Thankyou mortal
(03-19-2015, 08:45 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: Good luck on your quest, Thor. :-)

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-20-2015

So, Mr. Immortal, when will you start this sex conquest journey and write journal?

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - thor2014 - 03-20-2015

My good friend watch this space Wink

(03-20-2015, 02:22 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: So, Mr.Immortal, when will you start this sex conquest journey and write journal?