Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-your-experiences-please)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - robstar - 03-16-2015

I broke a year long dry spell in month 6 of AM6 (which has a lead in to sex magnet). Then in the first two months of sex magent I slept with another two women. Out of those 3 I'm still sleeping with 2 of them, one of them I ended it with because I lost interest. So there's some concrete results.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - thor2014 - 03-16-2015

Rob its nice you to see you got some concrete results from the product. Couple of questions what did you feel the program improved upon in your interaction with women and what stages did you see results ?

Did you feel women being drawn to you by some aura that you projected ?
Did it help enhance your flirting, confidence and communication skills with a woman ?

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - CatMan - 03-16-2015

I see some comments deriding SM3 and placing the blame on it for failing, and even on Shannon for overhyping it which I find insulting and also to be blaming externally. It's more likely they didn't have a strong enough grasp on AM material to begin with, and that's why the magnet failed. With what I've received from AM6 so far, this being mainly a personal development sub, the difference in female attention is MASSIVE, and it's only a convenient byproduct of AM. I can't even IMAGINE what SM3 will do for me...a dedicated sexual attraction sub, it's going to be incredible. So, it's absolutely powerful and not hype, Shannon hardly seems like the person to engage in sketchy antics like that.

Let's not blame externally for picking the wrong sub for our needs. Shannon has said repeatedly that if you don't have a strong enough grasp on AM, then the better option is to redo it until you GET it before doing a magnet, or it'll waste time and money and fail you. It isn't the sub's fault, or Shannon's fault, if people let impatience, and dishonesty with themselves about where they're at, to dictate their path of development, instead of being honest and choosing what's best for themselves.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - robstar - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 10:09 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Rob its nice you to see you got some concrete results from the product. Couple of questions what did you feel the program improved upon in your interaction with women and what stages did you see results ?

Did you feel women being drawn to you by some aura that you projected ?
Did it help enhance your flirting, confidence and communication skills with a woman ?

I felt that it removed a lot of my neediness and allowed me to own my masculinity. In the past I felt like I always needed to impress, and to talk a lot, and it kind of stripped that away. I got lazy with the listening hours in the later stages, so the results tapered off a bit, but my sexual performance and dominance continued to improve.
I always had fairly decent results with women in the past, but neediness was a huge factor, as was fear to express myself sexually. Both those things were destroyed by AM6 and SM. I have a foot fetish, and was always afraid to tell girls in the past, but had absolutely no fear expressing that to great responses, so that was a bonus I wasn't expecting.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - SargeMaximus - 03-16-2015

Guess I'll chime in.

SM was a traumatic experience towards the end (panic attacks nearly every week, several trips to a mental hospital). Definitely was NOT ready for it. Now, doing EPRHA, I realize I should do AM more to get a better foundation.

But back to SM, it was fun the first few days, definitely had more sexual vibe going, but then I buckled, and never really recovered back to the first. You could call that placebo, but I also had a few women approach me while on SM, so I know something was happening.

In the end, I WAS disappointed with it (and intended to run it again this april), but like I said, doing EPRHA has given me some breathing room, whereas on SM it literally felt like I was on the edge of death at times. I'm sure that's something in the program to make you decisive or whatever, but I just couldn't handle it.

Hope that helps.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - K-Train - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 11:24 AM)CatMan Wrote: I see some comments deriding SM3 and placing the blame on it for failing, and even on Shannon for overhyping it which I find insulting and also to be blaming externally. It's more likely they didn't have a strong enough grasp on AM material to begin with, and that's why the magnet failed. With what I've received from AM6 so far, this being mainly a personal development sub, the difference in female attention is MASSIVE, and it's only a convenient byproduct of AM. I can't even IMAGINE what SM3 will do for me...a dedicated sexual attraction sub, it's going to be incredible. So, it's absolutely powerful and not hype, Shannon hardly seems like the person to engage in sketchy antics like that.

Let's not blame externally for picking the wrong sub for our needs. Shannon has said repeatedly that if you don't have a strong enough grasp on AM, then the better option is to redo it until you GET it before doing a magnet, or it'll waste time and money and fail you. It isn't the sub's fault, or Shannon's fault, if people let impatience, and dishonesty with themselves about where they're at, to dictate their path of development, instead of being honest and choosing what's best for themselves.

I'm not going to disagree with what you're saying. What I will say is this: Shannon most certainly is NOT to blame for anyone's failure, however I still say that one of the reasons why people may get the wrong impression is when they read a statement saying:

Quote:I'm almost afraid to release it. Or use it. And at the same time, I am DYING of jealousy, because I can't.

If SM3 doesn't get you to sex, there is definitely something seriously wrong. You're going to see people reporting shit that is just next level unbelievable if this works the way it's designed to work. Hell, you'll probably BE reporting that stuff.

Some people see that and go "OMG!!!1111!!! I'm gunna get lotz of seks and all I have to do is press play!!!!" Nah, that shit ain't gonna happen, at least not without some effort on the user's part. As I said before, Shannon has repeatedly said on this forum that:

1.) You have to work to get something outta this stuff.

2.) You have to FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

3.) Your mileage MAY VARY.

At the end of the day it's up to the individual to read this shit but at the same time I can understand HOW someone might read a comment by Shannon (or any of us for that matter) and take it the wrong way. I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I ain't trying to throw shade at the boss man. Just speaking.

And just an FYI, I was mainly commenting on the stuff you had in bold. Everything else you were saying was on point IMO.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - CatMan - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 07:21 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 11:24 AM)CatMan Wrote: I see some comments deriding SM3 and placing the blame on it for failing, and even on Shannon for overhyping it which I find insulting and also to be blaming externally. It's more likely they didn't have a strong enough grasp on AM material to begin with, and that's why the magnet failed. With what I've received from AM6 so far, this being mainly a personal development sub, the difference in female attention is MASSIVE, and it's only a convenient byproduct of AM. I can't even IMAGINE what SM3 will do for me...a dedicated sexual attraction sub, it's going to be incredible. So, it's absolutely powerful and not hype, Shannon hardly seems like the person to engage in sketchy antics like that.

I'm not going to disagree with what you're saying. What I will say is this: Shannon most certainly is NOT to blame for anyone's failure, however I still say that one of the reasons why people may get the wrong impression is when they read a statement saying:

Quote:I'm almost afraid to release it. Or use it. And at the same time, I am DYING of jealousy, because I can't.

If SM3 doesn't get you to sex, there is definitely something seriously wrong. You're going to see people reporting shit that is just next level unbelievable if this works the way it's designed to work. Hell, you'll probably BE reporting that stuff.

Some people see that and go "OMG!!!1111!!! I'm gunna get lotz of seks and all I have to do is press play!!!!" Nah, that shit ain't gonna happen, at least not without some effort on the user's part. As I said before, Shannon has repeatedly said on this forum that:

1.) You have to work to get something outta this stuff.

2.) You have to FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

3.) Your mileage MAY VARY.

At the end of the day it's up to the individual to read this shit but at the same time I can understand HOW someone might read a comment by Shannon (or any of us for that matter) and take it the wrong way. I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I ain't trying to throw shade at the boss man. Just speaking.

And just an FYI, I was mainly commenting on the stuff you had in bold. Everything else you were saying was on point IMO.

True, I get all that bro!

To dig deeper, I think Shannon is assuming the person reading it and going for SM3 has obviously ran AM to the point of owning all the bulletpoints of it, in order to gain the max benefits of SM3. Seeing as that's the constant reminder to people from him, needing to master AM in order to have a strong enough foundation to use the magnet's programming properly, we've all read his house analogy many times in regards to this. So, yes I understand what you're saying, I still say it's ultimately the listener's fault for doing for example: AM 8 hours a day, the bare minimum, massive resistance throughout, but not accepting reality about needing several runs of AM BEFORE doing a magnet, doing it anyway and jumping ahead, and failing and blaming the magnet and Shannon. I think Minititan's journal is the closest I saw to getting some good success with SM3, and he's starting his new run a bit after mine, I'm starting next month. So I'll do my best to report on it, seeing as I really soak up a lot of hours on subs, it should be an interesting experiment to REALLY put this sub to work and see what it can do once and for all for me because I've been going crazy with excitement since September for it haha! Smile

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - IceAlive - 03-17-2015

(03-16-2015, 11:24 AM)CatMan Wrote: I see some comments deriding SM3 and placing the blame on it for failing, and even on Shannon for overhyping it which I find insulting and also to be blaming externally.

Depending on the filters you see the world through you can find my quotation insulting. Or you can take a step back and notice it for what it was meant to be - purely expressing a personal disappointment that Shannon's enthusiastic prediction hasn't yet been confirmed to the high degree I preceived.

I was not being (passive) aggressive, though you seem to have perceived it that way. The disappointment is general and observational - neither directed at Shannon's work, nor towards those who may have not built a strong enough AM foundation. Again, it's observational - it's just how I observed things to be up until this point, which I expressed as an answer to the thread question.

I honestly wish you and everybody following it to get the aimed results following SM, and fill in this thread and journals with glorious snippets!

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - guilotine - 03-17-2015

I am on stage 5 of SM3 and am still yet to get laid. My sex life ended in the beginning of the sub when I started to have issues with my then girlfriend. I have gotten phone numbers and dates from women but I have been putting a lot of effort into online dating so I may have gotten those results even without a sub. If I don't see results by the end of stage 6 I will be asking for a refund.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - CatMan - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 05:18 AM)IceAlive Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 11:24 AM)CatMan Wrote: I see some comments deriding SM3 and placing the blame on it for failing, and even on Shannon for overhyping it which I find insulting and also to be blaming externally.

Depending on the filters you see the world through you can find my quotation insulting. Or you can take a step back and notice it for what it was meant to be - purely expressing a personal disappointment that Shannon's enthusiastic prediction hasn't yet been confirmed to the high degree I preceived.

I was not being (passive) aggressive, though you seem to have perceived it that way. The disappointment is general and observational - neither directed at Shannon's work, nor towards those who may have not built a strong enough AM foundation. Again, it's observational - it's just how I observed things to be up until this point, which I expressed as an answer to the thread question.

I honestly wish you and everybody following it to get the aimed results following SM, and fill in this thread and journals with glorious snippets!

Hey man!

My post actually wasn't even about you per se, although I think you quoted the journal entry from Shannon to begin with. That's likely why you assumed it was about you. At least one person claimed Shannon exagerrated SM3 on purpose. I took issue with that and called it out as a copout for not doing AM instead of a magnet when they need it more, then blaming Shannon and SM3 when it inevitably fails. AM mastery is needed to be successful with magnets as Shannon has said many times.

At the risk of sounding rude...OBVIOUSLY...his journal entry was said in the spirit of a person owning AM's teachings using SM3...since that's a prerequisite of the magnets...somebody for example, limping through AM 8 hours a day, with massive resistance, expecting to be a sex god using SM3 "because Shannon said so!", is being a bit ridiculous and passing the blame away from where it needs to be, with themselves. AM mastery is needed for magnets to work properly, everyone on the forum knows this. Shannon has said often that he doesn't build massive six stage sets for fun, and that if he could combine them all into one program he WOULD. But, as it stands, AM mastery is required to truly get real benefits from the magnets, they're an extension of the AM program, it's the foundation.

It's a bit silly the journal entry has been blown this much out of proportion meanwhile the real issue is the person doing a magnet program when they clearly aren't ready, then blaming everyone and everything but themselves for the failure of the program. It just annoyed me when Shannon and SM3 were blamed is all.

I'll explore something else here now that may be of benefit:

I think some guys feel shame or insecurity about admitting they need to repeat AM a few times before rushing to go to a magnet, only to fail, so I'll try to help dispel that notion about themselves:

There's NO shame in having to do AM multiple times, Shannon has done AM many times HIMSELF, in the end, progress is progress, it doesn't matter what program it is...I think a lot of guys have an insecurity of having to do AM more than once before jumping to a magnet, it's like admitting they're "less" than others. Guys, we're all here for improvement, improvement is improvement, whether it's a few runs of AM before being able to handle the magnets properly, or BAMM 2.0. Don't compare yourselves to others, apples to oranges, different people, different lives, different upbringings, different traumas...improvement is improvement...progress is progress. If you advance to a magnet and you don't master AM, it won't work as well as you want it to. Remember Shannon's house analogy.

I feel my posts in this thread are repeating themselves now, no point continuing on so I won't post further on this as it seems redundant. Bottom line, you need AM mastery to advance to the magnets and really be successful. There's NO shame in repeating AM, progress is progress, improvement is improvement. If you choose to let impatience and denial about where you're at in development to dictate your path, YMMV, it'll be much harder to truly get the benefit from the magnet.

That's all folks. Nothing but love for my sub brothers, even if it's tough love at times haha! Wink

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Bayern2 - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 09:06 AM)CatMan Wrote: I think some guys feel shame or insecurity about admitting they need to repeat AM a few times before rushing to go to a magnet, only to fail, so I'll try to help dispel that notion about themselves:

There's NO shame in having to do AM multiple times, Shannon has done AM many times HIMSELF, in the end, progress is progress, it doesn't matter what program it is...I think a lot of guys have an insecurity of having to do AM more than once before jumping to a magnet, it's like admitting they're "less" than others. Guys, we're all here for improvement, improvement is improvement, whether it's a few runs of AM before being able to handle the magnets properly, or BAMM 2.0. Don't compare yourselves to others, apples to oranges, different people, different lives, different upbringings, different traumas...improvement is improvement...progress is progress. If you advance to a magnet and you don't master AM, it won't work as well as you want it to. Remember Shannon's house analogy.

This is absolutely right. Admittedly, I'm one of those that wants to rush to see results, and even during my 2nd round of AM, towards the end of stage 1 I have been wondering if I think it'll be worth it. But after reading this I know it will be, and am determined to not only finish it this time but maybe even do a 3rd round before I go to WM or SM.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Minititan - 03-17-2015

I understand a lot of people having such high expectations for SM3 and I know first hand that it is like an atomic bomb going off in your brain, with multiple auras emitting from you like radiation. It is powerful. It can help you achieve amazing things within your seduction lifestyle and sex life. But like numerous people have mentioned, you need that strong AM core. Don't get me wrong its not required to be perfect for results, I had only run AM 5 once through and the refresher for like a month or two before I used SM3, the results were fantastic. However closer to the end of the sub things became difficult and results were less desirable, I personally put this down to not being completely ready for the magnet.

If you've ran AM5 then you should get good results along as you have accepted the programming and manifested the changes from AM5. However if you haven't then run the sub again or run AM6, if you really want the advertised results of SM3.

If your not ready then you will just become another user who regrets starting SM3 so early.

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Womanizer - 03-17-2015

I was getting laid during Am , so the sub isn't the issue. The issue is the user. I am currently running SM3 and so far it's been good. You don't need Sm to get laid but it helps , which reminds me is become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women sexually in sm?
If it isn't I was considering that after SM , but yea guys you can get laid without these big 6 stagers, question is how good is your game?

RE: Sex Magnet your experiences please ? - Shawn - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 01:48 PM)Womanizer Wrote: You don't need Sm to get laid but it helps , which reminds me is become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women sexually in sm?

As far I know it is the little sister sub of SM3. So SM offers you much more than BIATBWS. And BIATBWS does only attract single women. In SM the choice is up to you.