Subliminal Talk
EPRHA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: EPRHA 2.0 (/Thread-EPRHA-2-0)

EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 03-08-2015

Shannon Wrote:I have had some ideas lately for creating an improved version of Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid. I'm planning to leave the current version free, and add the new version to our store as a standard 5G program. It's going to have everything in the free version, of course, plus add:
Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude
Overcome The Victim Mentality
Kill Self Pity
Develop, Discover, Implement & Use Coping Skills, Methods & Techniques
Mental, Physical & Emotional Stress Relief
Make the program work as quickly as possible without being unsafe or contradicting the goals of the program.

Although I just saw this discussed in a BASE thread, I'm curious if these are the only thing it will have? Would it be possible for it to have Ultra Motivation and Gratitude? I think it would add a lot of value to a subliminal about healing and getting out of a rut.

RE: EPRHA 2.0 - Fonzy3 - 03-08-2015

But AM6 has a motivation boost, gratitude and EPHRA. Run it again my friend.

RE: EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 03-08-2015

I find it too scattered around for my current situation and don't see how it could possibly produce any significant results even on a re run. I'm in a place after the first run where being an Alpha Male doesn't seem something I want to aim for right now. I want to be able to enjoy life once again or I won't last another run. All parts of my life seem to be on a very low state at the moment and trying to lift them all at once is extremely tiring and full of resistance from myself. I think it's best if I focus on something positive for a while so I'd have something to hold onto in a storm. Don't know if that makes any sense, but it seems to be how I feel about it.

Hmm interesting perspective after a run of AM6. I can definately vouch for longevity of running a single stage. There are a couple members on this forum (glazieb and Darwin) who have started and completed their second run of AM6 to help your decision. Nothing hurts.

RE: EPRHA 2.0 - Natious - 03-08-2015

Indeed, I read your ASC journal, a top notch sub. I have also followed both darwin and glazieb, but a second run isn't the best option for me since I wouldn't make a promise to run it fully if it is a similar ride, a lot of the stuff I didn't even post in my journal since it seemed too negative to read later and even deleted quite a few of them. I will do a long run of a something in a single stage and see where I'm then. And thanks for the advice Fonzy.

I think you'll like it. No problem. Message me if you have any other questions

RE: EPRHA 2.0 - GlaizenGold777 - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 01:56 PM)Natious Wrote: Indeed, I read your ASC journal, a top notch sub. I have also followed both darwin and glazieb, but a second run isn't the best option for me since I wouldn't make a promise to run it fully if it is a similar ride, a lot of the stuff I didn't even post in my journal since it seemed too negative to read later and even deleted quite a few of them. I will do a long run of a something in a single stage and see where I'm then. And thanks for the advice Fonzy.

Hey Natious, LionKing is starting second run of AM, and he felt great about it. Check it out.