Subliminal Talk
You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? (/Thread-You-Choose-SM-3-or-WM-2-Why)

Pages: 1 2 3

You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-06-2015

I invite all men members to give your input & opinion about it.

I start this thread because there are many confusion from member to choose which one really fit their need.

Please give detail answer, because your answer is not for me, it's for all members who want to run one of these subs after finished Alpha Male Subliminal Training Set.

Thanks a bunch. :-)

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - AlphaMind - 03-06-2015

All hands SM 3.0.

1. Technology - SM 3.0 technologies is WAY MORE advance than WM 2.0 and I don't need to explain.
  2. Social Life (?) - f*ck social life! AM 6.0 friends manifestation is insane! There is no need to make a program for social life any more and I'm serious! PS: Anybody who runs AM 6.0 and didn't get social life improvement lol, sucks to be you.
  3. Programs included - I can't deny WM 2.0 has 50+ programming, but so what? The end goal of WM is spread out, and anyone who seek sexual abundance should go to SM's road, it only has 30 programming but narrowed for sex.
  4. Extension Programming - AM 6.0 has a lead in to SM 3.0 and in several post doing SM further enhance AM dominant powerful men mindset and Shannon's conclude doing WM 2.0 is similar to reducing the shift gear for spread out life.
  5. Throw off 95% "Attract Women" F*CK UP products - as the title said. Throw away those ebooks and bullshit products that helping you for sexual abundance. Back to back AM > SM solve this sh1t.
  6. Self-actualization - have you read Unchained Man Alpha 2.0 by Black dragon/Caleb Jones? Read it! We, men, couldn't deny that sex & money is the tire of our life.
  7. Aura - se7en aura dude! Friggin se7en!! And it got respect's aura for general people (for those who failed manifesting friends with AM Lol)
  8. NFS4M - Can you imagine being in "state" in majority of your time because of this and optimized OGFS + OAA. While WM? Pffft.. only OF Big Grin

These are my arguments and if, only if, WM 3.0 released then I would reconsider.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - MadTheReaper - 03-06-2015

I have completed Woman Magnet 2 and I was a bit disappointed because I had minimum results.
I am currently using Sex Magnet 3 and just started Stage 2 and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at its effectiveness. It is very strong and fast.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Fonzy3 - 03-06-2015

First rule

Both these programs are awesome if you just use them according to instruction. And you're not mixing/clearing the program which fucks with it and leaves you like a baby complaining at the end that it hasn't worked.

Let's face it, when men see these programs the idea of having sex with all these women comes to mind. Most guys on this self improvement forum are looking to lose their v card or just be able to talk to women in general.

This leads us to our second rule. Use the strongest program first. No doubt SM3 is more powerful and could achieve both the goals mentioned above. Women magnet then would be suitable after a couple run throughs of the sm3 six stage set. Not only do you have subliminal success but also an abundance of women contributing to your sex life.

WM would flourish more after SM3 has been completed. Thank you.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - DarthXedonias - 03-06-2015

I would have to agree with Fonzy on this one. I will try to hold off a complete verdict until I finish WM2 but from what I've experienced so far I believe I should have chosen SM3 instead of WM2. WM2 just doesn't feel that powerful and with good reason. The program lacks OE2, overcome guilt, fear, and shame and lets face it its not much of a contest with one program having 7 Auras vs the other program having only 3. If I remember reading one of Shannon's post I believe he said that a program with OE2 is about 3 times more powerful then one without it. If I had known about OE2 not being in WM2 to begin with I probably would have went straight for SM3. Also, as far as socialization is concerned, which was another reason I got the sub since I believe I have social anxiety, it hasn't really made me want to socialize more. If more than anything its just made me more comfortable in social situations through the fact that I've become very, very apathetic about social engagements. I simply don't care, and because of that there's no social anxiety to begin with. Not to mention from what i've seen of the more successful SM journals, some of those Users are already getting results within the first 2 months.

Overall, as of now If I had to choose again I would probably start with SM3 and stick with that until WM got updated.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - gelimang - 03-07-2015

All of you said is so interesting, I'd like to see the result in the end.. good luck for you guys..

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 12:08 AM)gelimang Wrote: All of you said is so interesting, I'd like to see the result in the end.. good luck for you guys..

What about your opinion, man? I want to hear it too. Wink

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - gelimang - 03-07-2015

Me? I can't agree more to this people who post before me.
but in my opinion, I'd like to choose WM2 because :

1. I love women
2. I enjoy around them
3. They're source of fun, thrill, and sort of sexual pleasure (the last only conditional because I don't wanna ruin her life, let some other Alphas or Jerks do it)

SM3 are good choice too if you wanna performance boost for your journey to achieve abundance of women and satisfy your lusty and steamy action in the middle of the night or day and get respect from other because of the polymorphic aura included in this subs.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Clansy - 03-07-2015

Personally right now I am going to the end of AM6, one month left and have hard time choosing between WM and SM. Have been doing a lot of reading of people journals on these two subliminals. Despite so many people being disappointed that before SM they didn't had solid core from multiple AM runs and its results lacking, the results of them seems still better than WM journals.

From the result they get I wouldn't waver and choose SM, except the only annoying thing about it is that if you find a girl you would like to be in long term relationship it might force you to look for others and damage that relationship (this still makes me to debate my choice).

My personal suggestion for future updates of the SM subliminal is to leave the choice of having sex with only one person and ability to be in harmonious relationship with her.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Fonzy3 - 03-07-2015

I couldn't imagine using a sub without OE. Maybe ten years later when I can afford to use a sub with less amount of technology. It just doesn't make sense esp when both programs goals are in the same category.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Ricardo - 03-07-2015

I think a lot of the time success with SM or WM is dependent on how successful your run with AM was. A lot of people do AM because you have to in order to do the magnets successfully but maybe at least two runs of AM should be specified first. AM6 is a heavy program with a lot of changes to make and it would have to be one amazing single run through to get it all to stick. Personally I chose WM for the same reasons as Darth and also on Shannon's advice from the sales page. I will do SM at some stage (possibly after this run of WM) and certainly repeat runs of AM/WM and SM probably for the next decade or so! I know what I want and my desire and comittment are absolute so I'm happy to do multiple run throughs as necessary. My long term rotation will be AM>WM or SM with gaps to do MYPSL if necessary. It really depends on the results of this run of WM, and if WM is as I hope then I may just rotate AM>WM several times. If SM produces the goods then it will be AM>SM for multiple run throughs.
I also firmly believe that you shouldn't do any other form of mind manipulation while running the subs. You should also be patient, treat it all as an experimental journey and have absolutely no expectations on how things will work out. Just run the sub according to the instructions and forget about it. 90% of my listening is with ultrasonic through speakers at night (sleep) or while I'm at home after work. I always forget that it's playing until I come to go out or go to bed.
You have your whole life to play these subs so it's not worth getting in a state about which sub to choose for the quickest results.
If your end goal is lots of great women to choose from for the rest of your life, is a couple of years sub playing too much to ask?

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - Ricardo - 03-08-2015

As regards WM and SM journals it would be interesting to know how many copies of each are sold each month. That way we could see which is the most popular and how many people don't actually journal their experience. I get the feeling there are lot of them.

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-08-2015

(03-07-2015, 06:21 AM)Clansy Wrote: Personally right now I am going to the end of AM6, one month left and have hard time choosing between WM and SM. Have been doing a lot of reading of people journals on these two subliminals. Despite so many people being disappointed that before SM they didn't had solid core from multiple AM runs and its results lacking, the results of them seems still better than WM journals.

From the result they get I wouldn't waver and choose SM, except the only annoying thing about it is that if you find a girl you would like to be in long term relationship it might force you to look for others and damage that relationship (this still makes me to debate my choice).

My personal suggestion for future updates of the SM subliminal is to leave the choice of having sex with only one person and ability to be in harmonious relationship with her.

I don't see in description that SM will "force" you to have multiple relationship. Even if you want to be social alpha & monogamous, SM can do that for you. It's your choice.

Read Shannon's journal while he using SM2, there is no force to become such playboy with mulpitle partner at once.

But what I said is just AFAIK. Maybe wrong (hopefully not).

So, SM is absolutely ok for you. Nothing to worry. Thanks. :-)

RE: You Choose SM 3 or WM 2 ? Why? - GlaizenGold777 - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 12:39 AM)Ricardo Wrote: As regards WM and SM journals it would be interesting to know how many copies of each are sold each month. That way we could see which is the most popular and how many people don't actually journal their experience. I get the feeling there are lot of them.

The technology is WAY very different. SM is more futuristic, more updated, more astounishing salespage, and in my POV, have more choice regarding to WM. My POV is based on Shannon's journal while using SM2, his journal is crazy for sure.

I guess there are more buyer who bough SM than WM.