Subliminal Talk
AP Code Solution - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Solution (/Thread-AP-Code-Solution)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: AP Code Solution - Fonzy3 - 03-09-2015

I only msg people with the intention of helping them. Like I did to you many times. Any disagreements should be made public so the integrity of the discussion stays in tact...

RE: AP Code Solution - Shannon - 03-11-2015

If after everything I have said on this topic there are still questions, then two things are apparent.

1. Someone's not reading what I wrote, and
2. Someone needs to be more careful.

Consider my subs like any physical product. You can't just "accidentally" put a CD in your mom's purse because you liked it so much. You can't just "accidentally" get a new car and give it to your brother without paying for it. "Accidentally" is a cop out here.

There is AP code in the 5G programming and some of the 4G programming. I designed it so that it would not be intrusive to those who do pay. That was my primary concern. When you have broken the law, your subconscious mind knows it, and follows the instructions. You either pay for the program with money, or you pay for it by activating and running the AP code. Just because I am not stupid enough to deactivate a program that is pirated and give my company a black eye because pirates would spread the word that it didn't work (instead of admitting that they stole it and it deactivated because they stole it), doesn't mean there's not something there and that it's not doing something.

What's it doing? It's making you pay for the program. A different way. For as long as you are using a pirated version, or pirating them. And I have said it before, you would prefer to pay for them in the store. But I cannot stop all people who would pirate my stuff from being lazy, stupid, thoughtless, selfish, inconsiderate, immature, self delusional and/or unreasonable. Whatever motivation or reason they may have for pirating something I created. I can, however, assure that if they get results from using a program they pirated, that they pay for it. Even if they don't pay for it in cash. And it's not about "getting revenge" or some infantile BS like that. You WILL pay for programming of mine that has AP code in it, whether or not you want to, if you use and/or make a pirated copy. It's just a question of how, and for how long. But I and IML will benefit either way. You, on the other hand... have to be stupid to knowingly and/or intentionally pirate my stuff. We'll just say that.

If you're concerned about pirating something, then you need to change something about you, not ask me to change something about the AP code. It's in there, it works, and it's going to stay there. In fact in the future, it's going to be made even more advanced, powerful and capable.

Just stop trying to get something for nothing, unless it's offered to you for free, and all your worries go away! Imagine that.

RE: AP Code Solution - Shawn - 03-12-2015

That's an interesting post. It makes me thinking how the AP code works and some (awesome) ideas pop in my mind. Of course I don't know what it really does.

I agree with the post so far and I didn't pirate these products but there is one situation in my mind I am curious about. What if someone downloaded a sub, listened to once or so and than forgot ever doing it? So - in theory - the AP cannot be deactivated, because the user isn't aware ever having used the sub so he cannot purchase it to deactivate it. This could happen for people who downloaded a lot of stuff just out of curiosity without really using it (like I did with movies long, long time ago).

RE: AP Code Solution - gelimang - 03-12-2015

Sorry for that ben, shannon.. I just give what's my friend research but I decided not to give more information bout it

RE: AP Code Solution - GlaizenGold777 - 03-13-2015

Alright Gentlemen, Shannon already answer our question. So, I think, chase closed, right? Wink

RE: AP Code Solution - gelimang - 03-19-2015

(03-11-2015, 10:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: If after everything I have said on this topic there are still questions, then two things are apparent.

1. Someone's not reading what I wrote, and
2. Someone needs to be more careful.

Consider my subs like any physical product. You can't just "accidentally" put a CD in your mom's purse because you liked it so much. You can't just "accidentally" get a new car and give it to your brother without paying for it. "Accidentally" is a cop out here.

There is AP code in the 5G programming and some of the 4G programming. I designed it so that it would not be intrusive to those who do pay. That was my primary concern. When you have broken the law, your subconscious mind knows it, and follows the instructions. You either pay for the program with money, or you pay for it by activating and running the AP code. Just because I am not stupid enough to deactivate a program that is pirated and give my company a black eye because pirates would spread the word that it didn't work (instead of admitting that they stole it and it deactivated because they stole it), doesn't mean there's not something there and that it's not doing something.

What's it doing? It's making you pay for the program. A different way. For as long as you are using a pirated version, or pirating them. And I have said it before, you would prefer to pay for them in the store. But I cannot stop all people who would pirate my stuff from being lazy, stupid, thoughtless, selfish, inconsiderate, immature, self delusional and/or unreasonable. Whatever motivation or reason they may have for pirating something I created. I can, however, assure that if they get results from using a program they pirated, that they pay for it. Even if they don't pay for it in cash. And it's not about "getting revenge" or some infantile BS like that. You WILL pay for programming of mine that has AP code in it, whether or not you want to, if you use and/or make a pirated copy. It's just a question of how, and for how long. But I and IML will benefit either way. You, on the other hand... have to be stupid to knowingly and/or intentionally pirate my stuff. We'll just say that.

If you're concerned about pirating something, then you need to change something about you, not ask me to change something about the AP code. It's in there, it works, and it's going to stay there. In fact in the future, it's going to be made even more advanced, powerful and capable.

Just stop trying to get something for nothing, unless it's offered to you for free, and all your worries go away! Imagine that.

It seems I have too many ways to pay your works now shannon.. the AP code manifest itself..
recently I win the IML giveaway for twice and this is my chance to make it legal my pirated subs some of them.

RE: AP Code Solution - Shannon - 03-24-2015

(03-12-2015, 04:55 AM)sebastian Wrote: That's an interesting post. It makes me thinking how the AP code works and some (awesome) ideas pop in my mind. Of course I don't know what it really does.

I agree with the post so far and I didn't pirate these products but there is one situation in my mind I am curious about. What if someone downloaded a sub, listened to once or so and than forgot ever doing it? So - in theory - the AP cannot be deactivated, because the user isn't aware ever having used the sub so he cannot purchase it to deactivate it. This could happen for people who downloaded a lot of stuff just out of curiosity without really using it (like I did with movies long, long time ago).

If you run a pirated program once, then:

A) You have pirated it, and
B) You have not run it enough to implant the code enough to execute it (at least with 3/4/5 G stuff).

However, your subconscious knows and will always know and remember that you did so. Therefore, anything of mine that you run that has AP code in it, will activate the AP code based on that fact of previous piracy.

You cannot just sneak onto a new car lot at night, drive a new car off the lot and then a block away abandon it, without ever being seen, and not have the police searching for you anyway. Why? Because, of course, you still broke the law.

Solution: stop pirating my stuff.

RE: AP Code Solution - Shawn - 03-25-2015

Hm, interesting. But this would also mean these people cannot get rid of the AP code anymore because they aren't aware (on a conscious level) of having ever used such a program. Again, I didn't use pirated subs, but I was curious about such a situation.

RE: AP Code Solution - Student - 07-11-2021

(03-24-2015, 08:54 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 04:55 AM)sebastian Wrote: That's an interesting post. It makes me thinking how the AP code works and some (awesome) ideas pop in my mind. Of course I don't know what it really does.

B) You have not run it enough to implant the code enough to execute it (at least with 3/4/5 G stuff).

However, your subconscious knows and will always know and remember that you did so.  Therefore, anything of mine that you run that has AP code in it, will activate the AP code based on that fact of previous piracy.

You cannot just sneak onto a new car lot at night, drive a new car off the lot and then a block away abandon it, without ever being seen, and not have the police searching for you anyway.  Why?  Because, of course, you still broke the law.  

Sir here is a new confession. Pls don't ban me. I was depressed for a while about my career and studies. I got MLS 4.0 5.75.6 G from someone and I used it for 4 days days. I am more focused now. Now I didn't know about AP earlier. So if I use it now amd pay it later is it ok? Or the program stop working. And I only pirated MLS. I am almost 18(will be 18 by end of August). I want to pay but it will take time because I can't reveal it to my father that I am using a paid stuff for free and he will be mad at me. Forgive me for what I did. But still will it make me get no benefits until I pay for it. I am a student and need some time to pay for it. So can I still use untill I pay. 
Thank you if u read my mesage.
@Shannon @JackOfHearts  it seems that u are oldest Jack.

RE: AP Code Solution - Student - 07-13-2021

(07-11-2021, 09:57 PM)Student Wrote:

However, your subconscious knows and will always know and remember that you did so.  Therefore, anything of mine that you run that has AP code in it, will activate the AP code based on that fact of previous piracy.

You cannot just sneak onto a new car lot at night, drive a new car off the lot and then a block away abandon it, without ever being seen, and not have the police searching for you anyway.  Why?  Because, of course, you still broke the law.  

Sir here is a new confession. Pls don't ban me. I was depressed for a while about my career and studies. I got MLS 4.0 5.75.6 G from someone and I used it for 4 days days. I am more focused now. Now I didn't know about AP earlier. So if I use it now amd pay it later is it ok? Or the program stop working. And I only pirated MLS. I am almost 18(will be 18 by end of August). I want to pay but it will take time because I can't reveal it to my father that I am using a paid stuff for free and he will be mad at me. Forgive me for what I did. But still will it make me get no benefits until I pay for it. I am a student and need some time to pay for it. So can I still use untill I pay. 

Help pls Sad

RE: AP Code Solution - RTBoss - 07-13-2021

(07-13-2021, 10:27 AM)Student Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 09:57 PM)Student Wrote:

Help pls Sad

Bottom line, it won't work as intended until you pay in full.  And in the future, don't pirate.

RE: AP Code Solution - Student - 07-13-2021

@RTBoss Well! I am using for somedays now. My learning is improving and I am noticing changes. I think program will not work at its potential until and unless I pay.
But to be honest this is the best learning program ever used. Surely gonna pay him. And shanon sir said that program will still work but differently. So I know some aspects of ap like paying in other form or energy harvest.
So I will pay soon but the program is still working .

RE: AP Code Solution - NOMAD - 07-14-2021

(07-13-2021, 09:04 PM)Student Wrote: @RTBoss       Well! I am using for somedays now. My learning is improving and I am noticing changes. I think program will not work at its potential until and unless I pay.
But to be honest this is the best learning program ever used. Surely gonna pay him. And shanon sir said that program will still work but differently. So I know some aspects of ap like paying in other form or energy harvest.
So I will pay soon but the program is still working .

You're essentially asking the creator of the sub if it's okay to use the product you stole from him.

The answer is really simple... no.

I realize that you're young but now you have a chance to make a choice that could send you on a positive trajectory of acting as a man with integrity and self-respect. That choice would be to stop using the stolen product then make a purchase when funds are available.

RE: AP Code Solution - Student - 07-14-2021

@NOMAD well u are correct. I was also thinking this was wrong to use it before I pay. Like I was driving a car with my illegal ownership before actually buying the car. Actually reality is online piracy is easy ,so people do it(it's wrong) u know many products came to me but I knew about ap code and my gut feeling didn't allow me to use other products for free(stealing). Tbh MLS is uplifting me from my anxiety and little depression but I think I will stop now before I pay and will start my journal soon.
Btw read ur journal of LTU from the link,it's great. Thanx for reminding me my moral values. I totally forgot since I saw no harm was done to me and getting benefits