Subliminal Talk
Rix Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rix Journey (/Thread-Rix-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 07-24-2015

Thanks Ryan, I will look into it. I have done low carb diets in the past, but I have an Italian Mom who loves to force feed me pasta!!! LOL! For the record I weighed in on a medical scale this morning at 201lbs. A full 5lbs. lighter than I was a month ago. My goal is to be 175 - 180 but a lot more muscle than flab. Thanks for reading.

C Ya!

Rick

RE: Rix Journey - Ryan - 07-24-2015

For me, when I lived with my parents it was nearly impossible for me to diet, probably why I could gain weight easily. All they buy is junk food and desserts and tasty / fatty dinners lol. Since I've moved out I only buy things that are healthy except for my cheat day. And because of that it's either eat the healthy crap I have or drive down the street and get different food. I'd rather just eat what's in the fridge Wink Plus buying my own groceries, I don't like wasting food.

And congrats, you're not too far from your weight loss! Smile

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 08-02-2015

Week 21. Month 5. Captain's Log 8/2/2015

Hi All !

[b]THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST FOR ASC5G !!!

I have been pretty vigilant with this program. I think I may have missed 5-7 days at the most over the past five months. Some were on purpose with over exposure in play. Others were technical with my computer issues and power outages during bad weather.

Ironically, July was my only month with no visible resistance. I was truly planning a sixth month with ASC5. My sleep has been pretty normal with the occasional bout of insomnia. I still think the Stream soundtrack makes me pee more at night!Dodgy

The college students are starting to move back into the neighborhood which will class it up a little. I found out my 7-11 friend has transferred to a Florida school, however 2 girls moving in on the next block smiled and said hello this morning. Also, I had an interesting comment tonight while walking to the store. An old grumpy guy from my building that sits in front and bitches about everything all day long said that he thought my smile was fake and nobody should be that happy. I guess we do really reap what we sew.

So, I have taken a few days off from the subs and I am starting Exercise Motivation and Enjoyment 4G tonight. I think I will post less often or on a monthly basis, or on any significant change in my behavior.

Thanks,

Rick

P.S. Ryan, I will look into the slow carb book as soon as possible.

Here's tonight's quote:

"Every person, all the events of your life, are there because you have drawn them there."

"What you choose to do with them is up to you."
- Illusions by Richard Bach

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 08-14-2015

Weeks 1 and 2 Captain's Log 8/14/2015

FIRST POST FOR EXERCISE MOTIVATION and ENJOYMENT

Happy Friday to All!

Well here is my first post for EMAE 4G. The big news is RESISTANCE !!!

If I had not done ASC5G first I would have quit before the first week was up. My experience has been the exact opposite of the sub title. I have been lethargic, depressed and completely unmotivated. I have wasted 2 beautiful sunny days in front of the TV. I have forced my self to shower and get out of the house on more that one occasion. Also, my eating has been terrible. Twice I have ordered in pizza, the good stuff with the gooy cheese and pepperoni and sausage oozing grease. None of that Healthy Choice cardboard stuff. Ice cream is in the mix as well. I have yet to run out of some kind of ice cream in the house, making sure there's at least one more treat in the freezer.

Like I said, I would have quit if I didn't experience resistance with ASC5G first. I guess I will carry on until I work through this current programming. Thanks for reading.

C YA!

Rick

P.S. Here's your quote for today:

"Behind every successful man is a woman.
Behind her is his wife!" Wink[/size]

-Groucho Marx

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 09-30-2015

Weeks 3-8 Captain's Log 9/30/2015

Hello Again,

It has been a while since my last post. My progress is slow but sure. I'm not really working out, but I am walking more and taking the stairs more. My diet has improved. No ice cream in the freezer and yesterday was my first pizza in over a month. One day towards the end of week 4 or begining of week 5, I ate salad for all three meals and I didn't realize it until the next day. I was really rushed and busy so for breakfast I grabbed a fruit salad at a convenience store before I caught the train. Then for lunch I had a 3 color pasta salad from the deli near my office building. Then on my way home I bought a chicken ceaser salad mix. So not my normal behavior!

Now let's get to new business. About mid-September I added US4G. It was the title I really wanted to listen to next. Maybe a resistance reaction, only time will tell. That's it for now and thanks for reading.

Peace Out,

Rick

P.S. I was completely glued to the Pope's visit last week (also not my normal behavior, in the last 3 years I have only been to church for weddings or funerals) so I want to leave a positive quote this time.

"Life flows within you and without you." - George Harrison

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 10-15-2015

WEEKS 1 & 2 Captain's Log 10.15.2015

Hi All !

I decided to go with US4G fulltime around Oct. 3. I don't know if it's a resistance thing or colder weather kicking in. It's really what I wanted to do from the get go. Almost everyone who posted for it said it had a physical component to it anyway.

I will add exercise in at a later date as in the description it makes a good accompanying sub. Maybe for Spring Break, who knows? So, for now until the new year it's US4G for me!Big Grin

Thanks,

Rick

P.S. Here's a quote from Marie Barone on "Everyone Loves Raymond" on the Italy trip episodes...."Don't fight here: it's the Coliseum !"Huh

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 12-26-2015

Captain's Log 12.26.2015 Weeks 3-12

Happy Holidays To All!

It has been quite a while since my last post. The last 6 weeks have been a very trying time for myself and my family. My father had a heart attack back in November. Subsequently he spent 3 weeks in a cardiac ward and 1 week in the nursing home before passing. To say he was a stern man would be an understatement. He was born during the Great Depression and was a workaholic and a very devout Catholic. (2 things that I am not!) Currently I am staying with my elderly Mom 3-4 nights a week. I currently having a bout of insomnia so I thought I would do something constructive.

Today marks my 12th week of US4G. I missed 2-3 days (nights) while staying at the hospital or with my Mom until I brought a couple of CDs from home. The silent track didn't work well on their audio equipment so I lost another night or 2 before going home and getting the stream track. All-in-all I lost 3-5 nights of listening while still listening to the stream on my phone for at least my transit time.

I really haven't noticed any external differences as of yet. However I can say that the 5 months of ASC5 and the 3 months of US4G has helped me internally through the past several weeks. If this were to have happened a year ago, I would most likely have at least one if not more panic attacks. I was getting them every 4-6 weeks and I have only had 2 since starting ASC5 back on Mach 1, 2015. Some people have commented during this whole ordeal that I seemed different, but I just told them that I am just trying to be strong for my mother.

Starting on January 1, 2016 I will be adding Exercise Motivation 4G to US4G. I 'm still undecided on which will be silent (day) or stream (night). I am committing the next 3 plus months to these 2 titles.

While visiting my father in the hospital, I received a new thread alert by PCrepair about the AP code. I have been reading it a couple of times a week and to be honest I initially found it quite disturbing. As I continued to read it I understood both sides of the argument, in the long run I still find it very disturbing. My trust factor in IML has decreased by at least 50% (if not more). I am spending the next 3 months on the titles mentioned above (WHICH I OWN!), and I think any sneaky code is dubious. Period.

C YA!

Rick

P.S. Here's your quote!

"What do all men of power want? More power."
- The Oracle; Matrix Reloaded