Subliminal Talk
Rix Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rix Journey (/Thread-Rix-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3

Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 02-28-2015

Greetings and Salutations!
As I was looking for a file on my old computer I found an Indigo file containing both 3G and 4G recordings. That led me to start reading this forum again. While browsing various posts I came to the conclusion that I stopped listening because of resistance. There were many posts that really came close to my experience. It seems my pattern is to order a new subliminal for my New Years resolution and stop listening by March 1st. This year was an exception as I did not get a new subliminal.

I have been using subliminals for years with verying degrees of success. My biggest success was quiting smoking back in 1990. I have lost weight a number of times only to gain it back within a year or so. Other then these the rest of my results were disappointing.

So after reading about other users experiences I have decided to commit to ASC 5.0 beginning March 1,2015 and journal my experiences. I am using the masked format because I do not have the proper speakers for the silent format. I will try to post regularly or if I have a significant experience.
Thanks for reading.

C Ya!
Rick
Big Grin

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 03-08-2015

Week 1. Captains Log 3/8/15.

Let me start by saying that I am using the masked format. I made a CD .wav of both the Stream and Ocean format to play on either my boombox or my cd alarm clock.

The first night I played it all night as I slept and woke up as if I had a boxing match going on between my ears. I chaulked it up to too many beers before, during and after the hockey game. I took some advil, drank some coffee and plowed through my day. The next 2 mornings I felt the same so I knew it wasn't just the beers!

Days 4 & 5 were different. I had no headaches, however my sleep patterns went into a tailspin. I fell asleep at a normal time then would sleep 2-3 hours then up for 2-3 hours. I was a zombie by the end of the work week. So I decided to cut down on my exposure and move my listening to my waking hours while watching TV or on the computer, 4-5 hours in the evening.

So this is my first journal entry for ASC5. I'm determined not to give into any sort of resistance for at least 3 months, but the first week was pretty rocky.

C Ya!
RickHuh

P.S. I don't think the weather helped either!!!! BRUTAL!

RE: Rix Journey - GlaizenGold777 - 03-08-2015

Good luck on your journey. May you be the next Fonzy. Big Grin

RE: Rix Journey - Fonzy3 - 03-09-2015

Lol thanks for the shout out bro. Goodluck HC!

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 03-17-2015

Week 2. Captains Log 3/17/2015.

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY TO ALL!!!

O.K. I want to start by giving full disclosure. One of my psych diagnosis is Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.) Therefore I don't know if the Sub is working or not. We have gone from below zero temps to 32 plus degrees in a week. It feels like a heat wave! We actually had our first completely sunny day in weeks. February was our coldest month on record since they started keeping records after the Civil War! Also it was the second snowiest February on record.

I have gone back to all night of exposure after 4 days of just listening in the evening.

The only thing that I can report on is that my sleep schedule is still out of wack. I'll sleep 5 hours one day and 9-10 the next.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the comments.

Rick

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 03-24-2015

Week 3. Captain's Log 3/24/2015

Not a whole lot to report today. My sleep is still screwed, however I don't think it's the sub. I had a big# birthday several months ago and my Dr. said not to show up for my annual physical unless I have the prescribed tests done. So, I had to do 2 fasting tests last week and had to be out of the house an hour and a half earlier than usual.

Also, I went to a concert over the weekend and upon returning home I realized I could hardly hear my trickling stream Cd. I must have turned it up and didn't remember. To make a long story short, I woke up last night to use the bathroom and in my half sleep state I can swear that I heard some voices from the Cd. Although it could be one of my neighbor's TV as the building's walls are paper thin.

So, in conclusion I made the proper volume adjustments back to a normal level and plan to continue on my original 3 month plan. Once again thanks for reading and comments are appreciated.

C Ya!

Rick

P.S. I think playing the trickling stream all night makes me get up and P. more often!Undecided LOL

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 04-06-2015

(03-30-2015, 01:12 PM)hotcommodity Wrote: Week 4. Captain's Log 3/30/2015

Have you ever listened to the Beach Boy's "Endless Summer"? We are experiencing ENDLESS WINTER !!! Snowing again! 1-2 inches according to the local TV. It's not a big deal, really not much at all compared to the amount we got in Feb.....However, it's almost April!!!

The big news on my progress is "resistance". It is exactly as described in my very first paragraph in my journal. I've caught myself on more than one occasion looking at other subliminal titles that I want to listen to, but I had to stop myself. I really need to commit to my 3 month plan. No excuses!

There have been some subtle internal changes but nothing concrete to report. I hope next week I'll have something really juicy to write.

Also, I have decided to add a "quote of the week" in my journal.

Thanks,

Rick

Quote for the week:

"...with the help of God and true friends, I've come to realize,
I still got two strong legs and even wings to fly..."

-Gregg Allman
"Ain't Wasting Time No More"

Week 5. Captain's Log 4/6/2015

Nothing really new to post. Except on Good Friday my 80yr. old Italian Catholic Mom tried to get me to go to church and feel guilty and repent. I had already told her 3x that I wasn't going. I became very upset and angry. I yelled at her and stormed and out the door.

Later I began to think thoughts like "Why should I feel guilty about something I didn't do?" and "How can I be guilty of something before I was even born?" ect.....

Then I began to feel guilty for yelling at her for the rest of the weekend , so she won anyway. Has anyone else had similar experiences? Thanks for reading.

C Ya!

Rick

Quote for the week:

"I never forget a face....but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."

Groucho Marx Wink

P.S. WEATHER STILL SUCKS! We had 1-2 inches of snow on Easter and none on Christmas!!!

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 04-12-2015

Week 6. Captain's Log 4/13/2015

This is going to be a short journal entry. First, I have to disclose a lot of resistance. I keep looking for my next sub while I haven't even got to the halfway point of my current sub. (ASC5).

It's been a crazy week. My father had an out patient procedure at a local teaching hospital. We had to be there by 6 a.m. for prep. and we were going to be there through recovery estimated around 3.p.m.. Needless to say I wasn't at my finest. My alarm clock went off and hit snooze twice, so no shower. I brushed my teeth and ran out the door wearing a ball cap and day old jeans. Even though I looked like crap and had serious coffee breath, I was getting looks and smiles from women that I have never met before!

Also, the cute girl at 7-11 where I buy my lotto's spent 3-5 minutes talking to me. Usually it is a 60 second transaction at the most. I am actually listening to this specific sub. for professional/academic reasons. So the smiles are a very nice side effect.

So, that's it for now. I will keep posting weekly or if something significant happens.

Thanks,

Rick

P.S.

I was going to have my quote for the week be serious today, however my father had a book on his desk that I gave him as a gift a long time ago. Here is the title:

"When you come to the fork in the road, take it!"
-Yogi Berra

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 04-22-2015

Week 7. Captain's Log 4/22/2015

Sorry for the delay this week. It's been very hectic here the past few days. If I have to title this entry " Coincidence vs. Syncronisity ".

I purchased 20khz speakers from eBay and started listening to the silent track of ASC5. I had to switch back to the stream because it was like the first week all over again. Headaches and crazy sleep patterns. I will ease into the silent track much slower.

Also, I have been thinking of lines from my favorite sitcoms and they are playing on the TV when I get home. I see license plates and busses/trains that have my birthday or family members birthdays on them regularly (multiple times daily).

Thanks for reading and I'll check in next week.

C Ya!

Rick

Here's the quote of the week:

Cause I’m restless
I’m sleepless
on this quest I must go
out here searchin’
for somethin’
what it is I don’t know
might have to find it under my headstone
yes I’m restless
and I won’t rest till the restless is gone

-Blackberry Smoke "Restless"

(04-22-2015, 02:32 PM)hotcommodity Wrote: Week 7. Captain's Log 4/22/2015

Sorry for the delay this week. It's been very hectic here the past few days. If I have to title this entry " Coincidence vs. Syncronisity ".

I purchased 20khz speakers from eBay and started listening to the silent track of ASC5. I had to switch back to the stream because it was like the first week all over again. Headaches and crazy sleep patterns. I will ease into the silent track much slower.

Also, I have been thinking of lines from my favorite sitcoms and they are playing on the TV when I get home. I see license plates and busses/trains that have my birthday or family members birthdays on them regularly (multiple times daily).

Thanks for reading and I'll check in next week.

C Ya!

Rick

Here's the quote of the week:

Cause I’m restless
I’m sleepless
on this quest I must go
out here searchin’
for somethin’
what it is I don’t know
might have to find it under my headstone
yes I’m restless
and I won’t rest till the restless is gone

-Blackberry Smoke "Restless"

OK! Just changed the channel and a Seinfeld rerun was on with Elaine and Rava arguing about Coincidences. Maybe I'm haunted???

RE: Rix Journey - hotcommodity - 04-30-2015

Week 8 (Day 61) Captain's Log 4/30/2015

I wanted to wait until the end of the month to post. Last weekend I started spring cleaning and I forgot that I was playing the silent track. I was really wiped out on Monday and I realizes that I got forgot the silent track was still playing so I had gotten way more exposure then the recommended amount. I took Monday night off the stream track.

Speaking of spring cleaning I went a little overboard, right down to polishing my dress shoes! Coincidences are commonplace now. It's to the point where I can sense things right before they happen. I think that I am to the point that I am cleaning/releasing some stuff from my teenage years. I actually had 3 zits this past week when I haven't had one in years! Thanks for reading and as always comments are welcome.

C Ya!

Rick

Quote for the week:

"You have heard the expression before, I am sure, that the environment expresses a particular individual's personality. I am telling you that this is a literal and not a symbolic truth."
-Seth/ Jane Roberts