Subliminal Talk
Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? (/Thread-Will-AM6-eventually-shine-through-on-those-with-resistant-stubborn-personalities)

Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - Broski - 02-18-2015

Hey Shannon,

I have heard you mention before that in some rare cases with people who have resistant personalities it is possible to stonewall the effects of the subs. I think I may be one of these individuals. I am halfway through stage 6 of AM6 and really can not say I have noticed much growth during the program. I feel like I suffer from the same type of problems and anxieties I had before I started the program, and to the same degree. I made sure my earphones fit the requirements and I have been listening towards the higher end of the recommended hours of use. I have tried to get hypnotized before and I was extremely resistant to it. I always fought for control and was afraid to lose it. This also lead me to believe I am of the resistant personality type. I really want to develop into the true alpha male I know I am capable of being and get the full effects of this program. If I rerun the program again after completion will I eventually start to notice results? I am determined to continue listening and do not want to give up on this journey

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - About - 02-18-2015

You should notice results, but the best thing you can do for yourself is to stop looking for them and just let the program do it's thing.

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - CatMan - 02-19-2015

Hi there,

I'm copy pasting my response to a thread in this exact area of the forum, about the exact same thing, like a few days ago. It's right at the top, on the first page still. Anyway...here it is, it should help you a lot.

"Hi there!

Here are some thoughts. AM6 uses technology like the Naturalizer, to make change so seamless, it seems you were ALWAYS this way, or would've changed anyway of your own accord. Some of your wording in your post actually suggests Naturalizer, I can see it coming through your words. It's designed to bypass resistance, but it can also backfire because if it works TOO well, you'll feel the program didn't work! In fact, Shannon's stop smoking program had to be redesigned because the Naturalizer worked SO well, the testers for it said the program did nothing for them and they just all decided to quit on their own LOL. So, you may very well have changed a lot more than you think.

Also, to make sure your listening is good...how do you listen to the program? Headphones? Speakers? Masked? Ultrasonic? Do you have Frequensee downloaded on your phone to check the subliminal is working properly with your listening setup? You'd be surprised how often I've seen posts like this and it turns out they were listening to mono phone speakers or something similar, robbing themselves of most of the program's power.

I keep a detailed journal everyday, even dreams I document and attempt to make sense of. It helps me see the obvious progression of change I've made. If you keep a detailed daily journal, you should be able to tell you've made some changes. You may have resisted a lot of the programming this first run. To many guys, the first run seems to be such a shock to the system, they don't really get much out of it and need another run right after to start getting serious benefit. You need a very strong AM base to move on to SM or WM, otherwise it'll fail and won't work for you. It's like building a skyscraper on uneven, shaky ground. So in this case, I recommend a redo of AM6 within 1 week of ending it. Take a week off. Then start AM6 again. Don't wait any longer than 1 week, you want to keep the pressure on your subconscious while things are fresh! You could've resisted a lot of the programming, and in that case, you need to really put the time in to defeating all that prior programming in your mind. Everyone is different, some need another AM6 run right after, some don't and can wait for awhile. But make a journal this time, write in it every single day, NO exceptions! Keep track of your daily listening time. Keep track of dreams. Everything on your mind. The more info you document, the easier you'll be able to see changes.

That's the best advice I can give you. I think another run could do you a lot of good! Keep a journal here for your next run, update it daily. It can help keep you motivated. You spent years and years and years creating and reinforcing these old beliefs, it will take a bit of time to reprogram them. Set a target of daily hours listened a day that won't sabotage your day to day life, but will also stretch you a bit and stay vigilant with it to keep the pressure on these old beliefs as much as possible. Finally, go down the bullet points on the AM6 page now, and give yourself a yes/no grade to each. All the points below I mean:

Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself.

Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth.

Have unshakable self confidence.

Be unaffected by rejection.

Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them.

Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses.

Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise.

No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”.

Take good care of yourself, your hygiene and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself.

Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be.

Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to.

Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience.

Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.

Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha male trait.

Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in).

Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male.

No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say.

Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants.

Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in.

Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies perceive you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both.

Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don’t like, and TELL HER NO — whether it’s to her asking for sex or anything else.

Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex.

Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women.

Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not.

Be a better, higher and more refined quality of man.

Grade yourself on all of those NOW before your second run with a yes/no, then do it again after the run is complete to gauge effectiveness of the second run alongside your journal. Go for it, give that subconscious hell, don't give up! Big Grin"

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - Broski - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 09:37 AM)CatMan Wrote: Hi there,

I'm copy pasting my response to a thread in this exact area of the forum, about the exact same thing, like a few days ago. It's right at the top, on the first page still. Anyway...here it is, it should help you a lot.

"Hi there!

Here are some thoughts. AM6 uses technology like the Naturalizer, to make change so seamless, it seems you were ALWAYS this way, or would've changed anyway of your own accord. Some of your wording in your post actually suggests Naturalizer, I can see it coming through your words. It's designed to bypass resistance, but it can also backfire because if it works TOO well, you'll feel the program didn't work! In fact, Shannon's stop smoking program had to be redesigned because the Naturalizer worked SO well, the testers for it said the program did nothing for them and they just all decided to quit on their own LOL. So, you may very well have changed a lot more than you think.

Also, to make sure your listening is good...how do you listen to the program? Headphones? Speakers? Masked? Ultrasonic? Do you have Frequensee downloaded on your phone to check the subliminal is working properly with your listening setup? You'd be surprised how often I've seen posts like this and it turns out they were listening to mono phone speakers or something similar, robbing themselves of most of the program's power.

I keep a detailed journal everyday, even dreams I document and attempt to make sense of. It helps me see the obvious progression of change I've made. If you keep a detailed daily journal, you should be able to tell you've made some changes. You may have resisted a lot of the programming this first run. To many guys, the first run seems to be such a shock to the system, they don't really get much out of it and need another run right after to start getting serious benefit. You need a very strong AM base to move on to SM or WM, otherwise it'll fail and won't work for you. It's like building a skyscraper on uneven, shaky ground. So in this case, I recommend a redo of AM6 within 1 week of ending it. Take a week off. Then start AM6 again. Don't wait any longer than 1 week, you want to keep the pressure on your subconscious while things are fresh! You could've resisted a lot of the programming, and in that case, you need to really put the time in to defeating all that prior programming in your mind. Everyone is different, some need another AM6 run right after, some don't and can wait for awhile. But make a journal this time, write in it every single day, NO exceptions! Keep track of your daily listening time. Keep track of dreams. Everything on your mind. The more info you document, the easier you'll be able to see changes.

That's the best advice I can give you. I think another run could do you a lot of good! Keep a journal here for your next run, update it daily. It can help keep you motivated. You spent years and years and years creating and reinforcing these old beliefs, it will take a bit of time to reprogram them. Set a target of daily hours listened a day that won't sabotage your day to day life, but will also stretch you a bit and stay vigilant with it to keep the pressure on these old beliefs as much as possible. Finally, go down the bullet points on the AM6 page now, and give yourself a yes/no grade to each. All the points below I mean:

Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself.

Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth.

Have unshakable self confidence.

Be unaffected by rejection.

Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them.

Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses.

Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise.

No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”.

Take good care of yourself, your hygiene and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself.

Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be.

Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to.

Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience.

Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.

Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha male trait.

Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in).

Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male.

No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say.

Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants.

Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in.

Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies perceive you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both.

Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don’t like, and TELL HER NO — whether it’s to her asking for sex or anything else.

Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex.

Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women.

Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not.

Be a better, higher and more refined quality of man.

Grade yourself on all of those NOW before your second run with a yes/no, then do it again after the run is complete to gauge effectiveness of the second run alongside your journal. Go for it, give that subconscious hell, don't give up! Big Grin"

I saw this post of yours and was planning on taking your advice, thank you. When I look down at that list of points I cant say a strong yes to any of them, which is a bit discouraging. I feel like i may have slightly less neediness than I did before the program though, which I guess is at least something. Anyways, I plan on rerunning and am hoping to see the effects of the program coming through the second time around. I would like to be able to say yes to most of those points by the second runs completion

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - Womanizer - 02-19-2015

How many hours a day do you listen to? Ultrasonic, trickle stream? I am always tired when I listen to AM. If you feel always started that's a good sign. A re- run for sure , and you should be ok.

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - Broski - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 04:08 PM)Womanizer Wrote: How many hours a day do you listen to? Ultrasonic, trickle stream? I am always tired when I listen to AM. If you feel always started that's a good sign. A re- run for sure , and you should be ok.

I would say around 18 hours. I listened to the trickling stream through the first 5 stages and then just started listening to half ultrasonic and half masked during stage 6.

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - eternity - 02-19-2015

How are you making your analysis of whether it works or not? I suggest keeping a detailed journal of day to day activities while listening to the sub. I personally keep an online journal for all my personal stuff (subs, pheromones, dreams, etc.). For one, I am chronicling my day and putting everything down in case I forget. Like Catman says, it's got the naturalizer in it, which to my understanding makes the transition to alpha male seamless. In my own experience and in the anectodal reports on this forum, It almost seems like nothing's happening!

"It's like I've always been this way".

Second, I can have a frame of reference to compare. If my actions/reactions in any given situation today isn't notably different than my past behaviors, I'll be able to start seeing changes by looking back at my journal. And that brings me to the third point. When I decide to read my journal from start to finish, I'll be able to see my progress and re-live my 6 months. I will truly be able to see the results then.

Also, I hear successful people keep journals, and if one day someone decides to make a biography about me, they'll have something to go off of. Rolleyes Wink

I read that you are also resistant to hypnosis and stuff. If you're the type of person that always needs to feel he/she is in control of yourself, I can see why that would make it harder to re-program you. Have you read the suggested books Shannon added to the AM6 instruction manual? There are some exercises in there that will help you consciously make changes to yourself that seems synergistic with the goals of AM6. I propose that if your conscious mind is aligning itself congruently with what your subconscious is being programmed with, the changes should start happening.

I can't really make any suggestions outside of that, since I am barely halfway through stage 2 of this program, and I can't claim any sort of credibility other than that, but I can share my experience and hope it is of benefit to you.

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - Trend - 02-21-2015

Keep a journal, it validates your subconscious when you record the slightest progress in your daily interactions, even if it's just realizations about your behavior and what you need to change, makes your conscious and subconscious work together with you towards permanent change.

Think of the pain you'll get in your life if you don't make the changes you need to, experience it, then go over all the benefits you'll gain with the new behaviors, the pleasure you'll have in your life, visualize the circle of friends you trust and are willing to fight for you, the opportunities; when you want something, you just make it happen, the empowering feelings. Read the books Shannon recommended and imagine you being John Alexander, not exactly him, but having that power of choice of living the life on your terms, how would it be to work hard, play hard, making the wrongs right and moving forward always, taking no BS from anybody, just feedback if necessary and make it better and right.

Every 11 months, all our cells in our bodies change gradually, the old ones being replaced by new ones, to the extent that we become an entirely new person; giving another listening and committing to success, trusting what the program is guiding your mind to do so and following through on that, will eventually get you where you want to be. Resistance, setbacks, are just part of the process of permanent change, accept them, acknowledge them and move forward.

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - Shannon - 02-24-2015

You will want to take some time off the AM6 sub when you finish. This will allow you to begin experiencing the effects a bit better, because what you're very likely resisting is "being told what to do". When the sub stops, you're not "being told what to do" anymore, and whatever has taken hold begins to become your natural expression, if it is not already.

If you're in that less than 1% of super hardcore control freaks, the only thing I can suggest is to use it again and again until it take hold. I recommend you take 2-4 weeks off after using it, and then run it again. This time, though, you might benefit from using it a little less per day; 12 hours is fine. Again back to that "being told what to do" thing.

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - Broski - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 06:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: You will want to take some time off the AM6 sub when you finish. This will allow you to begin experiencing the effects a bit better, because what you're very likely resisting is "being told what to do". When the sub stops, you're not "being told what to do" anymore, and whatever has taken hold begins to become your natural expression, if it is not already.

If you're in that less than 1% of super hardcore control freaks, the only thing I can suggest is to use it again and again until it take hold. I recommend you take 2-4 weeks off after using it, and then run it again. This time, though, you might benefit from using it a little less per day; 12 hours is fine. Again back to that "being told what to do" thing.

Thank you for the response Shannon. What you said definitely makes sense. I will take a few weeks off upon completion then get back at it with slightly less playing time. In this case do you think I should stick with the masked track? I used masked for the first 5 stages then just started using the ultrasonic during this stage (stage 6). Ive been using it for about 2/3 of my daily playing time. I recall you saying in another thread that the ultrasonic is more demanding with its suggestions to the subconscious. In light of this should I stick to the masked track since it isnt telling me what to do quite as boldly so I may be more responsive to it?

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - Shannon - 02-26-2015

The ultrasonic track has the same suggestions as the masked track. The difference is in the volume of the subliminalized information. The ultrasonic track plays the subliminal information at the same volume as the masking track on the masked format. The masked format plays the subliminal information a lot less loudly.

In the case of control freak personality, there are two possible approaches. One is to use louder for more effect, and one is to use quieter for more effect. (Part of why we offer both formats.) Louder will sometimes overcome desire for control by instilling urgency. On the other hand, lower volume can get better results for some such people because it is less aggressive. The down side to each is, the louder option may trigger a "f you!" response instead; and the lower volume may simply be more easily resisted instead.

If you used mostly the masked track last time and did not get the results you wanted, try the ultrasonic track only this next time through. Make sure you calibrate volume according to the instructions.

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - Broski - 02-27-2015

Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the help Shannon.

RE: Will AM6 eventually shine through on those with resistant/stubborn personalities? - ffaux - 02-27-2015

Yeah, echoing Broski, thanks for that information!