Subliminal Talk
The Journey of the Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Journey of the Alpha (/Thread-The-Journey-of-the-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Alpha Male mo - 12-19-2015

I remember a few yrs back I used a subliminal from another company. It was a woman magnet type sub. So I ran it and so great results. I had women look at me with lust, I remember this one type I eyed this one woman seductively and she came near to me and we started talking. I literally had women staring me down. The only problem was my foundation sucked and the results lasted like a month. I was so effed up emotionally, my thoughts I was so unstable but yet I attracted women. Very soon I turned into a nervous wreck, like I would shake in the presence of women after having women approach me. Then I stopped for like a year, did hypnosis for attracting women and bring alpha and so tiny results. Then moved on to another brainwave/subliminal for attracting women from another company and literally had concidence where super hot women would sit where I worked pretending like they were busy, I'd eye women and right away they'd come talk to me. I'd sit alone on the bus and literally have the hottest women sit down near me or stare at me smiling. But after I finished the subs all of the effects would disappear and I'd be worse of then I was. It was super frustrating until like 5 months after I got Am6 and had it turn my life around drastically. Never did I ever think at this time especially that I'd have the confidence and foundation I have today it's insane. Everything else too like my self esteem , friends etc., just to unreal. I can't wait to see what wm does. Though I didn't get laid I wasn't expecting to and it doesn't bother me because sex really doesn't matter right now. If I see a hot girl wearing a g string looking sexy, I'll look and acknowledge that she's sexy but I'm not going to eye fuck her...which is looking at her ass tits, everything thinking that she's going to come over and talk to you. It's in fact the opposite, she gets creeped out. I've found that women do look at me, I can be walking in a sea of people and have like 3 women eye me one by one as I walk by. I used to think nothing off then I started paying attention to women's body language and found out that there's a lot that most guys will never understand that a woman does to get their attention. For ex, there's this one cute girl who was crushes on me in my class. She'd ask to wear my jacket, would always come stand next to me to "get help with her assignment" lol. Then other women would see that and start coming to ask me for help. One of them was this super cute girl but during that time (stage 4) I didn't think much of it. I could literally be talking to my friends just us guys, then a girl would randomly join the conversation. I could say like 7/10 girls did few of the things listed above. My only problem was pushing an interaction where I could make women into something more. I was also super fidgety but these last few weeks I've felt so relaxed its almost zen like. Even when there's an emergency that requires me to think fast, I get just a little panic then I switch into zen mode. Unlike before I'd have that fear In my chest for so long I'd have a hard time reacting properly. I was thinking about running Am6 but my communication skills suck in general especially with women. Plus Valentine's Day is coming up and I want to see how wm works in a day where women are horny as fuck. Then maybe run am6 one last time to seal it. I've got 3 days left of Am then I take one week off. Can't wait, I've ran subs before from different companies that weren't even a 3rd of Shannon's subs and still got results, short term though. The only problem was I was so fucked up inwardly that I didn't have the foundation to push the interaction further.

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - JackOfHearts - 12-21-2015

(12-10-2015, 09:37 AM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: For my next sub I plan on getting the Bluetooth version of sleephones with no wires. I no Shannon said headphones were ok as long as they don't fall out, strangle you during sleep or something about volume. Can someone review this ?

Also if you're reading this how would you rate my progress with Am6? I'm looking for a non bias opinion because I still feel the same like nothing has changed? Other people seem to tell me different like my boss asked me there's something different and he has known me for years but I'm like no not really lol.

I would avoid Bluetooth as the quality is often not there unless you know what you are doing.
I used headphone for 4 month during my AM5 run and it was good. But I developed a special ability which was waking me up when my headphone fall out. Volume would be a problem if you have sensitive hearing or tinnitus like me.
Strangle while sleeping, I don't think it's possible, your body know when there is a danger, that's why you never fall from your bed I guess.
It can be hard to adapt though depending on your personality, I felt it was effortless and a great challenge.

I never read your whole journal yet, but from I see you should be able to run WM2.

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Spareness - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 11:28 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I would avoid Bluetooth as the quality is often not there unless you know what you are doing.
I used headphone for 4 month during my AM5 run and it was good. But I developed a special ability which was waking me up when my headphone fall out. Volume would be a problem if you have sensitive hearing or tinnitus like me.
Strangle while sleeping, I don't think it's possible, your body know when there is a danger, that's why you never fall from your bed I guess.
It can be hard to adapt though depending on your personality, I felt it was effortless and a great challenge.

I never read your whole journal yet, but from I see you should be able to run WM2.

me too

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Vincent_Vega - 12-22-2015

(12-21-2015, 11:28 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 09:37 AM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: For my next sub I plan on getting the Bluetooth version of sleephones with no wires. I no Shannon said headphones were ok as long as they don't fall out, strangle you during sleep or something about volume. Can someone review this ?

Also if you're reading this how would you rate my progress with Am6? I'm looking for a non bias opinion because I still feel the same like nothing has changed? Other people seem to tell me different like my boss asked me there's something different and he has known me for years but I'm like no not really lol.

I would avoid Bluetooth as the quality is often not there unless you know what you are doing.

Did you feel better results with sleepphones?

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - JackOfHearts - 12-22-2015

I don't know for sure. It seems with headphone it's better but I never verified it properly. I never used sleephone by the way but I think the results should be the same as with headphone.

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Vincent_Vega - 12-22-2015

Nah, I meant speakers vs headphones at night.

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - JackOfHearts - 12-23-2015

My answer was for speaker vs headphone/sleepphone.

RE: The Journey of the Alpha - Alpha Male mo - 12-29-2015

(12-22-2015, 01:40 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 11:28 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:

Did you feel better results with sleepphones?

Actually yea I did. I had many dreams regarding my past insecurities. I felt like it kinda boosted my results..kinda. I found them to be the best headphones to sleep with. During stage 6 I actually found better headphones that you could sleep with and had noise isolation so you could hear the crispest sounds. I'll post a link and you can check it out and tell me what you think

So yesterday I became a fan of the RSD pickup guys because unlike other "pick up" guys, they teach how to live life to the fullest. Of course they teach about getting laid lIke a rockstar but the main guy, I think it's Tyler or Jeff, talks about more than just getting laid. So basically it's taking care of you're health, social skills, emotional well being, relationship, seduction..it's crazy how it's so similar to woman magnet. The crazy part is the things I just mentioned are just the tip of the ice berg. There's some crazy shit and I'm going to be a seduction scientist and try it with wm lol

Headphones that could take Shannon's subliminal a to the next level. - Alpha Male mo - 12-29-2015

I was hoping if Shannon or anybody could review these headphones. They are probably the greatest headphones I've come cross because they utilize 3D technology to fully immerge you in sound do you feel like you're there. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the headphones you use affect your results with subs. Why not use the best headphones. I discovered these headphones and normally since I'm a musician and love sound technology, I wondered how these headphones would affect results.

Shannon pls check this headphones out

https://hookeaudio.com

So I've noticed few days after finishing am6 that I'm growing even more without the subs. I've seen more visible change after finishing the program and also after taking some time. I can definitely say that I'm a 8-10 on all the bullet points in the Am6 journal with some few exceptions..like the abuse part. Also I just figured out something that I totally missed out from my last run. So Am6 has a script where you tell women no to sex, or something like that. I saw it on the sales page. A while back during my first run I was talking to a cute girl on a dating site and things got pretty hot between us. She said she wanted to fuck my brains, literally pleading for me to fuck her. She live in another state but I could drive but at the time I actually sub consciously told her no to sex, of that makes sense. Any ways I didn't take chance at the opportunity and blew it. This time around I got more confidence and was using pof. I've been talking to an even cuter girl but the problem is whenever I escalate sexually she's kind of immune to it. Unlike the other girl, she is more mature and it takes a lot to turn her on. She's still sweet and has a good personality but we can be talking about sex then she just changes the topic. I would lead her on, she would kinda get aroused then she would just blow up the whole conversation. Anyways right now she's on another state, on vacation. So I'll wait till she comes back to the city near where I live, she also goes to college there. I tested her a bit and found out that she actually wanted to meet. She said that I didn't leave to far away from her and it only took 30 minutes. Also now I'm starting to kinda withdraw away from talking to her a lot and I've found that when I do that she gets more closer to me. I actually don't do it on purpose, some days I just don't feel like talking to her cause I've got other things planned and I forgot that I even have a pof account.

I feel myself growing more and more everyday without the sub. I'm thinking of 2 weeks rest before moving forward