Subliminal Talk
How to use law of attraction? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: How to use law of attraction? (/Thread-How-to-use-law-of-attraction)

How to use law of attraction? - Mystic Pymp - 02-12-2015

This thread is directed in particular to Shannon (as I'll explain why down in the post), but if any of you have experience with the subject please contribute. I will appreciate any feedback.

Law of attraction is quite a topic around these forums. It's one of those things one can never truly verify, but nevertheless it is good rule to follow. The problem for me is that there is a lot of "experts" on the Internet telling all sorts of stuff and claiming they've found the way to tap into the potential brought by law of attraction. Most of it is however wishful thinking as far as my experience goes. Maybe I approach subject from the wrong angle?

That's why I start this topic. Some time ago on a journal I cannot find now (if I find the particular post I'll paste is here) Shannon has wrote how he used law of attraction to bring into his life women and how he knew that they were brought by it when he met them. I've asked him about the details, but he didn't answer as far as I know.

So I ask here if you know and can advice any good and real law of attraction methods? I'm not talking about women here but also about money, friendship and whatever else one might want.

RE: How to use law of attraction? - Mystic Pymp - 02-13-2015

Thanks for the long post yeah!. You didn't tell me anything I wouldn't know already. My problem is that I've been playing with these sort of things for a long time now and I don't really see the results, or at least any that I would get if I lived without being aware of LoA. And because it is the easiest thing to blame the person rather than the method (if it works even in the most minuscule scale it's because of the method, if it fails it's clearly because of your negativity) it's impossible to find legit method out there.

And don't get me wrong, even if it's all BS rules given by most LoA teachers are still good to follow. It is always better to be positive and think highly of oneself.

RE: How to use law of attraction? - koshas - 02-13-2015

(02-13-2015, 04:06 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ozl6zB8b4M
Abraham-Hicks. A woman named Ester Hicks channels a bunch of spirits that speak through her; they call themselves Abraham.

Want the law of attraction to work for you? Abraham-Hicks teaches the fastest way is to be happy.
How do you stay happy 24/7? Happiness And Joy V2 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/happiness-and-joy/

Have you seen the movie the secret? They cover t
Almost everything except they left out one of the most important parts.

taking action stating the goals and doing them.

Most of the people leave that part out for whatever reason. Go figure.

(02-13-2015, 01:37 PM)yeah! Wrote: What sort of stuff have you done Mateunio?

Before I'll start I want to say I've always felt kind of lucky person. I cannot really recall any situation when I didn't have anything I needed, even though I often don't have what I want. I think it's because I have very strong intuition and perhaps my subconscious somehow provides everything. I'll give you an example - if there is a problem that makes people panic I often stay calm because I "know" that either I'll be able to deal with it easy myself with time or solution will find itself. It's not to say I don't panic, but if problem will be solved easily I "know" it. For me it works in most sectors of my life except love (as far as one can say I "need" love for anything). And so I am in need to find a way to tap into that potential of LoA and direct it however I'd want it if possible.

The only program I've been using in semi-regular fashion was "Silva Method" (I hope I can use name here, if no please admins erase it) about two years ago, but I had to stop it for reason I cannot remember so obviously I didn't see any results from it. Other than that I was using self-hypnosis tracks from YouTube and torrents with theta waves and other stuff like that. One of them I liked in particular and I think I was using it for two months every night and at that time I got a manifestation (I'm almost certain of it), but it wasn't perfect and eventually backfired on me. I think I've removed the track together with all other hypnosis as I've started to listening to the Shannon's subs so I can't say what was that exactly.

Most of my work with LoA was visualizations however. At some point I'd spend quite a lot of time listening to movies on YouTube and reading articles. I've done my research (as much as you can do it on topic of LoA :/) and I grew distaste to people like Oprah and Louise Hay and others who I've found spread only wishful thinking and used the idea to better only themselves. I've found some sources that made some sense, especially connected to eastern philosophies (I was listening to mantras for some time now, I do it even now sometimes to relax) and developed my own visualization technique centered on three principles I found to be important from my research:
-focus on positive feelings, not positive thoughts
-don't focus on specifics, be general
-try to be patient, outcome independent.
I doesn't do wonders for me, but I try to do this visualization every night before sleep and it is good for falling asleep easily and staying positive, so that's something at least. Sometimes I substitute it with meditation shifting into sleep, but it makes no difference in the end.

(02-13-2015, 05:13 PM)yeah! Wrote: So when you do those 3 steps are you sitting in positive feelings and just kind of going with the flow to get better situations/manifestations in general or do you have things you focus on like eg a certain person, place or thing?

I play out scenarios. I start with some kind of anchor, either place (park, certain room I'm familiar with ect.) or object and I build situation around it. Sometimes I come out with those out of the blue, but sometimes I use something I've seen in TV or the Internet. Anyhow once it's done I let it flow and take its course, sometimes into surprising directions. If there is a conversation with someone I try to think about the word only from my part, leaving other person's response unspoken - it's enough that I can "feel" their response.

Those meditations I've mentioned are something similar to the first example you gave, where I sit in positive emotion and try to absorb it. It requires some commitment however and it's harder than playing those scenarios, so I do this rarely.

RE: How to use law of attraction? - Joronda - 02-14-2015

(02-13-2015, 02:55 AM)Mateunio Wrote: Thanks for the long post yeah!. You didn't tell me anything I wouldn't know already. My problem is that I've been playing with these sort of things for a long time now and I don't really see the results, or at least any that I would get if I lived without being aware of LoA. And because it is the easiest thing to blame the person rather than the method (if it works even in the most minuscule scale it's because of the method, if it fails it's clearly because of your negativity) it's impossible to find legit method out there.

And don't get me wrong, even if it's all BS rules given by most LoA teachers are still good to follow. It is always better to be positive and think highly of oneself.

Humans only know a few ways to get their needs met, based on their networks and personal experience. If you want the subconscious world to help out, you must allow the things you desire to arrive in your life by not trying to guess how they might turn up.

You must literally drop to your knees and cry out loudly, "I can't do this on my own - I need help from all the other powers of the universe which know trillions of ways to deliver what I need".

When you get the conscious mind to go to sleep, the subconscious mind reaches out and finds what you need without you interferring.

The conscious mind interferes far too much - it has limitations to stop you leaving your comfort blanket. Sure it wants to protect you from the dangers of the world, but it invents reasons to make you feel discouraged or thinking you don't deserve nice things.

You must let go of the things you no longer want, so you can something better in life. Stop looking at the past, and begin dreaming of ONLY WHAT YOU now want.

A pilot wanting to fly to Melbourne won't arrive there if he keeps thinking about Adelaide.

If you keep thinking about depression, how will you get off the couch and allow your bloodstream to become flooded with "feel good" endorphins, which are nature's perfect remedy for cranking up truckloads of fresh energy/enthusiasm/excitement in your life.

Every day, for a few minutes, tackle something that is normally a bit difficult. Achieving it actually puts you on a bit of a high. You can do 30 difficult things a month, and your body will love not doing the old boring routines of life.