Subliminal Talk
Attractive - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attractive (/Thread-Attractive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Attractive - orange blossom - 02-09-2015

Right now I am using "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome Men"
for 15 days...
First night I had an extremely vivid dream...
about a few days ago I faced my anxieties
and became extremly active with my hobby's.
Sometimes the sound soothes the knot in my stomach.

Right now...

Day 15

- anxiety came back... dont feel like doing anything
- huge breakout, dont wanne go outside... Dodgy
- I feel gross Confused
- I'm not sure what I am expecting

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-10-2015

(02-09-2015, 05:57 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I can't speak for all men... however, I believe the men that would like to be irresistibly attractive to beautiful women goal would be to have sex with the beautiful women they attracted. Maybe it is to be seen with a beautiful woman at all times. Maybe they just love the attention from a beautiful woman. And other reasons I may not have thought of...

What is your reason for choosing this title with so many to pick from? Considering the commitment of 32 days listening required for results! Just curious, if it is personal and you don't want to explain... I understand.

I will be reading your updates and enjoy the outcome you get from listening to "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome Men".
hello Big Grin,
well actually I am sick of being disrespected and ignored by men because Im not more than a 5 maybe. Dodgy
I am done seeing girls who are 8's or 9's being complete bitches or nutcases getting treated like they are the best thing since sliced bread... ( this is not jealousy because if a girl who happends to be attractive is still a good person I wish her the best in the whole world... but this is not a dream world and it is pretty obvious this is not always the case. )
I bought this in a rush but after a few days I realized that maybe I should have started with life tune up...
But at the same time I actually want to continue the one I am using right now and I am not sure if I want to go back to the beginning and let the last few weeks be for nothing. Undecided
I find it hard to estimate if I need life tune up first or if Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome Men is going to be enough.
I read that in the male version alot of guys have trouble making it work because at the end of the sub they still feel shy or have trouble to actually interact with women/girls. I actually have no trouble to talk or interact with people, I have problems with my self image instead.

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-10-2015

(02-10-2015, 02:53 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I've read most of the posts on this forum. Everyone that used EPRHA first http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid/ had better results with the next subliminal on their list.

(01-13-2015, 06:12 PM)koshas Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 05:18 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Starting EPHRA when I go to bed and will return to BIATWS in 40 days.

Good choice,I think everyone should do Ephra first.before doing any other subs.

So finish up with "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome Men" then switch to EPRHA for 32 days, then go back and listen to "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome Men" for another 32 days.

(02-10-2015, 02:26 PM)orange blossom Wrote: hello Big Grin,
well actually I am sick of being disrespected and ignored by men because Im not more than a 5 maybe. Dodgy
I am done seeing girls who are 8's or 9's being complete bitches or nutcases getting treated like they are the best thing since sliced bread... ( this is not jealousy because if a girl who happends to be attractive is still a good person I wish her the best in the whole world... but this is not a dream world and it is pretty obvious this is not always the case. )

I have been with more "5's" than 8's or 9's because I thought they were more beautiful on the inside. I hope you can see past a man's looks and tell he is handsome on the inside when he is attracted to you because of the subliminal!!

Doesnt this subliminal specifically say it ONLY attracts handsome men in the script?
And trust me... I have known "hot" guys who were douchebags... I really dont want that either. I wont settle for that.

RE: Attractive - JackOfHearts - 02-10-2015

I'm sure a woman attractiveness can be improve with subliminal, keep going with at least 32 days.
A '5' with a good personality, good body language, nice tone of voice, eyes that looks happy, genuine smile, who smell good and shine happiness is more than a '8' with a fake smile, harsh voice and look at you like a piece of trash.

I have recently watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFR3ow-M3M and I see this woman as unattractive because she is not relaxed. Look at her neck, it's like she is going to jump on somebody. You can notice the way she moves her head too, she is like a wild animal, not feminine calm, receptive. To me it's not attractive even if her body looks pretty. I also don't like the way she is dressed. Her voice tone is good though. But to me she is not feminine enough.

I can also add that it's like Todd play the feminine role here, he is nice, body language display a careful attitude, his voice is much more lower than her (maybe it's the mic). Completely different from what I have seen in the street when he is doing some pick up. It's there that I see that Shannon subliminal are effective because my alpha body language seems like to be available everywhere, it's not an act.

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-13-2015

Day 19

- last 2 days I woke up with a strange feeling that something has lifted.
- last night I had a weird dream that I was traveling with a group. ( a bit like in adventure movies or games. ) woke up with a bit of a mixed feeling. like I lost a good friend ( because the group friendship felt very realistic ) but at the same time I was not upset. ( <<< a métaphore for something ??? )

Right now I have the feeling its getting rid of garbage/layers even without Life Tune-Up.

RE: Attractive - Athena - 02-15-2015

Re:

"I can't speak for all men... however, I believe the men that would like to be irresistibly attractive to beautiful women goal would be to have sex with the beautiful women they attracted. Maybe it is to be seen with a beautiful woman at all times. Maybe they just love the attention from a beautiful woman. And other reasons I may not have thought of..."

I am curious about this...sorry to "hijack" a bit. I have been going through a stage of attracting men a lot more but a lot of them wanted to have sex with me & I was never sure is that an insult or a compliment, I mean I thought it meant they thought I was so ugly they ONLY wanted sex and not to date me? Have I been seeing this the "wrong" way?
(Some wanted to date me too, of course :-) )

RE: Attractive - JackOfHearts - 02-15-2015

(02-15-2015, 06:04 AM)Athena Wrote: Re:

"I can't speak for all men... however, I believe the men that would like to be irresistibly attractive to beautiful women goal would be to have sex with the beautiful women they attracted. Maybe it is to be seen with a beautiful woman at all times. Maybe they just love the attention from a beautiful woman. And other reasons I may not have thought of..."

I am curious about this...sorry to "hijack" a bit. I have been going through a stage of attracting men a lot more but a lot of them wanted to have sex with me & I was never sure is that an insult or a compliment, I mean I thought it meant they thought I was so ugly they ONLY wanted sex and not to date me? Have I been seeing this the "wrong" way?
(Some wanted to date me too, of course :-) )

It depends on who the guy is. Some man are so desperate that they would just have sex with anybody, as if sex would be a cure for them.

To ask if the girl want sex if not a good idea. Because society view sex as bad, girl will avoid the subject just to appear as pure as white. Best way to go for it would be to escalate without saying anything, just acting till she is ready. Sure some woman will say yes but it will be more easier to just go for it like it just happen out of nowhere.

As for dating, I think a relationship without any sex is doom to fail or to be lacking something. If I would date a girl that would be stuck on her mind that she can't love a man and fu** him too at the same time then I would leave. That's what most guy are thinking in this forum. That's what I read and heard from countless pick/up/guru/naturals/high value man.

As an advice for female it's trickier because it's the man who is suppose to act. What a woman can do is more subtle. Usually the more "attractive/high value" a woman is the more the man would get stuck in his mind thinking "this woman is so great that I can't have sex with her, she is too pure". It's actually how I was behaving unconsciously when I approach a very beautiful girl a week ago.

What a high value man would do is have sex with her at least in a ~7 day period that he met her. Even if she is very attractive. This 7 day period can change depending on circumstance and country, in some big town some guys use a 3 days period.

I think it would be better for you to view sex as just sex: a way to have fun. If you feel you can trust the guy, he is worthy enough to you then have sex with him should be natural. If the sex is good, it will make you more connected and as a result make dating much more easier/fun.

A lot of man make the mistake of viewing sex as impure too. So when they meet a very beautiful woman they are stuck, they just date. Usually the woman will get bored, not knowing why, feeling that this guy is not worth it.

Then you will see some man complain that female are evil because they wanted sex and the "nice/evangelic" man was pure because it didn't wanted any sex. I saw that recently on my facebook, the guy said that. I was thinking like that too before. It's social conditional, man are educated the wrong way. They think girl don't enjoy sex, that they can live without it.

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-16-2015

I think sex in 7 or 3 days depends on the person.
No way in hell I would go have sex with someone I barely know.
And most men dont even want to get serious with a girl who is that easy.
Casual sex is not for everyone.

RE: Attractive - JackOfHearts - 02-16-2015

Most men are judgy that's why they don't even want to get serious, thinking a girl is a slut because she have sex on the first night.
It depends on the social conditioning, if there was none you would do it the sooner.

(02-16-2015, 02:51 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 02:35 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Most men are judgy that's why they don't even want to get serious, thinking a girl is a ***** because she have sex on the first night.
It depends on the social conditioning, if there was none you would do it the sooner.

And it is because of this labeling, name calling, beliefs that stop women from having sex with a man too soon. If the men that got lucky kept their thoughts to themselves and the women that are calling her names kept their thoughts to themselves. More women would be having sex.

History shows when young male Americans went to Europe in WW1 and WW2. They easily got laid because they didn't have the social stigma holding them back.
Trust me, Its not just that. I personally wouldnt even want to date a guy who thinks its necessary to have sex only a few days after meeting.
Sex shouldnt be the most important thing and if he cannot wait a bit it sounds like the guy has no control. What if the girl goes on a trip with a group of female friends or maybe her family? She should just let him cheat caus he cant handle a few days or weeks without sex? It also makes a girl feel like she is just a piece of meat because everything else about her isnt good enough to make him stay.
Confused Im not saying she should torture him by waiting forever or untill marriage ( what a horror ) but if a guy wants to get in your pants in a few days or even weeks it sounds like they JUST want to get into your pants...
Its not just about what other people think... thats just a small part of it.
Of course im speaking for myself, pretty sure there are enough women out there who dont give a damn and sleep around as if its a handshake. Tongue
But yeah Im not really a party girl.

RE: Attractive - FREAK4LIFE - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 06:48 AM)orange blossom Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 02:35 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Most men are judgy that's why they don't even want to get serious, thinking a girl is a ***** because she have sex on the first night.

And it is because of this labeling, name calling, beliefs that stop women from having sex with a man too soon. If the men that got lucky kept their thoughts to themselves and the women that are calling her names kept their thoughts to themselves. More women would be having sex.

History shows when young male Americans went to Europe in WW1 and WW2. They easily got laid because they didn't have the social stigma holding them back.
Trust me, Its not just that. I personally wouldnt even want to date a guy who thinks its necessary to have sex only a few days after meeting.
Sex shouldnt be the most important thing and if he cannot wait a bit it sounds like the guy has no control. What if the girl goes on a trip with a group of female friends or maybe her family? She should just let him cheat caus he cant handle a few days or weeks without sex? It also makes a girl feel like she is just a piece of meat because everything else about her isnt good enough to make him stay.
Confused Im not saying she should torture him by waiting forever or untill marriage ( what a horror ) but if a guy wants to get in your pants in a few days or even weeks it sounds like they JUST want to get into your pants...
Of course im speaking for myself, pretty sure there are enough women out there who dont give a damn and sleep around as if its a handshake. Tongue

What if a really high value guy like Johnny depp or Leonardo di caprio offered sex at that very moment to you and it was the only chance you were going to get?

I know the chances of that are surely hypothetical but would you be coming from the same frames that you described above or would you jump at the thought of having sex with those guys since you were never going to get a chance like that in your life ever again?

Ok if not those guys then whatever other guys that you think are "hot guys" i.e high value men that have hordes of women to choose from.

(02-16-2015, 07:50 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:

What if a really high value guy like Johnny depp or Leonardo di caprio offered sex at that very moment to you and it was the only chance you were going to get?

I know the chances of that are surely hypothetical but would you be coming from the same frames that you described above or would you jump at the thought of having sex with those guys since you were never going to get a chance like that in your life ever again?

Ok if not those guys then whatever other guys that you think are "hot guys" i.e high value men that have hordes of women to choose from.
If it was an idol of mine, sure. But I would KNOW it would be a one time thing and just about sex. I dont expect to get serious with them.
But I dont see the point in doing this with other guys when I am actually looking for a real relationship.
Trust me, if you are a girl and you are easy with guys it will be a one time thing and after that they act like you are garbage and they move to another girl.
Maybe if you are ridiculously good looking they might call you again but if you are a 5 they wont even look at you again.
Im not sure what goes on in your guys mind because this is the only place were guys claim they still like a girl after early sex...
I dont need sex with random strangers, if I wanted to I could... its not hard for a girl at all.

Wake up guys, this whole "I would still like girls after sex" thing only works for pretty girls.

RE: Attractive - FREAK4LIFE - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 08:15 AM)orange blossom Wrote:

If it was an idol of mine, sure. But I would KNOW it would be a one time thing and just about sex. I dont expect to get serious with them.
But I dont see the point in doing this with other guys when I am actually looking for a real relationship.
Trust me, if you are a girl and you are easy with guys it will be a one time thing and after that they act like you are garbage and they move to another girl.
Maybe if you are ridiculously good looking they might call you again but if you are a 5 they wont even look at you again.
Im not sure what goes on in your guys mind because this is the only place were guys claim they still like a girl after early sex...
I dont need sex with random strangers, if I wanted to I could... its not hard for a girl at all.

Wake up guys, this whole "I would still like girls after sex" thing only works for pretty girls.

What does it even mean when you say a "real" relationship? S

Surely I would hope to think people were not going around looking for a "fake" relationship!

(02-16-2015, 08:47 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 08:15 AM)orange blossom Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 02:51 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: And it is because of this labeling, name calling, beliefs that stop women from having sex with a man too soon. If the men that got lucky kept their thoughts to themselves and the women that are calling her names kept their thoughts to themselves. More women would be having sex.

What does it even mean when you say a "real" relationship? S

Surely I would hope to think people were not going around looking for a "fake" relationship!
Isnt it a bit obvious what I mean?
Dodgy
a monogamous serious relationship.
If a guy doesnt want me caus im not giving him sex fast enough he can fuck off.
I wouldnt want to date such a jackass to begin with.
If he really likes me that much he would have a bit patience.