Subliminal Talk
Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) (/Thread-Ricardo-s-Woman-Magnet-Journal-COMPLETED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - Voytek - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 04:46 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: if internal changes are there but no external then you have to make things happen by its own...

its known that poeple above the age of 28 are more resistent to change

Really? I`m 32 y.o. and I haven`t almost any resistance during my AM6 ride. Only my time sleep was shorter during first 3 stages (5-6h instead 8h per night).

Ricardo should move into the place with abudance of the WM`s targets (beautiful women). He knows that and working on that. But then, I think he should try SM instead WM. But it`s his choice, not mine. Smile

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - DarkWizard - 10-24-2015

You can use WM3 or SM as much as you like but if you don't approach women nothing is going to happen whether we like it or not as Men we have to approach and make it happen it's not in the nature of ht e feminine to make things happen it's our job to do it the most women will do is give you IOI's which you should be getting a lot of when you've run through WM3, it's basically them saying "Come and talk to me" it's up to you to do it!

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - DarkWizard - 10-24-2015

I'm on Stage 1 but I'm not expecting hot women to knock on my door and offer to suck my dick I'm going out everyday and doing Daygame to make things happen and the sub will help me in this process but I know it's not a magic pill.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - Ricardo - 10-25-2015

(10-24-2015, 03:45 PM)DarkWizard Wrote: You can use WM3 or SM as much as you like but if you don't approach women nothing is going to happen whether we like it or not as Men we have to approach and make it happen it's not in the nature of ht e feminine to make things happen it's our job to do it the most women will do is give you IOI's which you should be getting a lot of when you've run through WM3, it's basically them saying "Come and talk to me" it's up to you to do it!

Yes men need to approach or make the first move and yes the magnets should give you the presence to get those encouraging signals. However WM didn't give me any encouragement from women. I don't have a problem approaching as long as I get the signs. If you don't get the signs it's just another pua situation and you might as well not be running the magnet in the first place.

I'm probably not the oldest here but I've seen enough in life regarding women that when they are into you they are into you and really cannot help themselves but make it obvious. Men buy the magnets to give them this presence and advantage. If you've been reading the journals here you will see the magnets haven't been doing this, at least not on the first run.

I agree with a lot of people here about the problem of including the phrase "Beautiful SINGLE women" in WM which is almost a contradiction in terms. This statement cuts down the field of prospects substantially so I wouldn't recommend WM unless you have access to lots of hot single women on a daily basis.

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - Voytek - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 01:39 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I agree with a lot of people here about the problem of including the phrase "Beautiful SINGLE women" in WM which is almost a contradiction in terms. This statement cuts down the field of prospects substantially so I wouldn't recommend WM unless you have access to lots of hot single women on a daily basis.

Not at all:
"evidence1"
"evidence2"

Smile

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - Jakeb203 - 10-25-2015

(10-24-2015, 07:05 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 06:04 PM)DarkWizard Wrote: I'm on Stage 1 but I'm not expecting hot women to knock on my door and offer to suck my dick I'm going out everyday and doing Daygame to make things happen and the sub will help me in this process but I know it's not a magic pill.

Which magnet? Its good that you're taking action I was just pointing out that it is possible without approaching. These subs are as closer to a magic pill than anything else I've ever seen.

It would be nice if you can show us what you mean.

Do you have women coming to seduce you?

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - eternity - 10-25-2015

i remember when you first came around this board, Frosted... the irony is that you were convinced that these WERE NOT a magic pill, and you encouraged me to go do some approaching during my SM3 run. now look at you, "these are the closest we can get to a magic pill" Smile

RE: Ricardo's Woman Magnet Journal (COMPLETED) - DarkWizard - 10-26-2015

(10-25-2015, 01:39 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 03:45 PM)DarkWizard Wrote: You can use WM3 or SM as much as you like but if you don't approach women nothing is going to happen whether we like it or not as Men we have to approach and make it happen it's not in the nature of ht e feminine to make things happen it's our job to do it the most women will do is give you IOI's which you should be getting a lot of when you've run through WM3, it's basically them saying "Come and talk to me" it's up to you to do it!

Yes men need to approach or make the first move and yes the magnets should give you the presence to get those encouraging signals. However WM didn't give me any encouragement from women. I don't have a problem approaching as long as I get the signs. If you don't get the signs it's just another pua situation and you might as well not be running the magnet in the first place.

I'm probably not the oldest here but I've seen enough in life regarding women that when they are into you they are into you and really cannot help themselves but make it obvious. Men buy the magnets to give them this presence and advantage. If you've been reading the journals here you will see the magnets haven't been doing this, at least not on the first run.

I agree with a lot of people here about the problem of including the phrase "Beautiful SINGLE women" in WM which is almost a contradiction in terms. This statement cuts down the field of prospects substantially so I wouldn't recommend WM unless you have access to lots of hot single women on a daily basis.

Of course if Women give you signals/IOI's then when you approach it's easier but you also need to learn game so you can turn "Maybe Girls" into "Yes Girls" learning game and cold approaching is how you get the hotties.

Watch this vid about Beginner Daygame and get out there and take action buddy..

(10-24-2015, 06:04 PM)DarkWizard Wrote: I'm on Stage 1 but I'm not expecting hot women to knock on my door and offer to suck my dick I'm going out everyday and doing Daygame to make things happen and the sub will help me in this process but I know it's not a magic pill.

Which magnet? Its good that you're taking action I was just pointing out that it is possible without approaching. These subs are as closer to a magic pill than anything else I've ever seen.

I'm on Stage 1 Woman Magnet. Women may give you signals and good reactions after running WM but if you don't understand game and how to deal with women and how to close them then it's pretty pointless running this Sub I think Shannon knows that and that's why you must run through AM first to lay the foundation of masculinity, but guys must be learning some sort of game as well whether it's nightgame or daygame it's up to you but you need to learn the skillset of seducing women.

(10-26-2015, 03:13 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 03:04 PM)DarkWizard Wrote:

I'm on Stage 1 Woman Magnet. Women may give you signals and good reactions after running WM but if you don't understand game and how to deal with women and how to close them then it's pretty pointless running this Sub I think Shannon knows that and that's why you must run through AM first to lay the foundation of masculinity, but guys must be learning some sort of game as well whether it's nightgame or daygame it's up to you but you need to learn the skillset of seducing women.

Believe it or not there are naturals who get laid without learning game.

Of course there are but they don't need Woman Magnet Subs now do they? I'm obviously talking to guys here and mainly to Ricardo if the guy completed the full 6 months with WM and he ain't getting pussy then he's either not approaching girls regularly or he has no game whatsoever so he needs to fix that and no amount of Subs will help you gotta be taking action for these to work properly. Game is a Skillset you got to burn into your muscle memory over time.

We'll have to disagree there these Subs are just 20% taking ACTION is the 80%. I know overweight Daygamers who get laid way more than ripped good looking guys that hit the gym constantly just for the simple fact that they are out everyday approaching women. If your not appraoching regularly and your using these Subs it's just pure avoidance weaseling!