Subliminal Talk
AM6 Qustion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: AM6 Qustion (/Thread-AM6-Qustion)

AM6 Qustion - freedom - 02-04-2015

Hi, I have previously used asc to good results so I have confidence in the products. However, on my 4th day of am6 stage 1 I fell sick and started to feel depressed to the point of questioning the meaning of life. I took a good night's rest and was fine the next day. Felt a tad more positive than normal even. A real difference from the day before. Just wondering if falling sick was due to the sub ?? Wonder if other ppl here have similar experiences

RE: AM6 Qustion - ffaux - 02-08-2015

Just keep going. It sounds like you have strong resistance.

RE: AM6 Qustion - adam225 - 02-09-2015

It could be resistance, or you may of had a bad day. Try not to read into it too much at this stage.

RE: AM6 Qustion - dissonance - 02-09-2015

Hey, what were your results from ASC? What specific and marked changes occurred, and how many days did you use the program?

RE: AM6 Qustion - eternity - 02-10-2015

haha i also got pretty sick on day 4 of stage 1, which lasted for about a week. and i know i'm not the only other person, i've read it in at least one other person's journal. maybe it's a sign that the sub is working lol.

RE: AM6 Qustion - JackOfHearts - 02-10-2015

Curiously I'm having the same stuff with AM6 refresher. I have some slight eyes bags that appeared just after the second night listening. And my thinking started to get all over the place the morning. It's like I want to hide from life and I'm actually running from it.
I supposed it will get better after a week, I hope. I have notice the same eyes bags when I was on AM6, I don't remember the stage though.

RE: AM6 Qustion - freedom - 02-11-2015

Thanks for da input, Im on day 10 of am6 n skipped 2 days. Still dont feel much noticeable effects.

(02-09-2015, 09:53 PM)dissonance Wrote: Hey, what were your results from ASC? What specific and marked changes occurred, and how many days did you use the program?

Hi, the transition was quite natural I would say but one notieable thing which happened was that it gave me the confidence to ask girls I met online out on dates n it kinda kickstarted my online dating with better quality women. I used for arnd 90 days though I skipped like once every 4 days.

RE: AM6 Qustion - dissonance - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 07:28 AM)freedom Wrote: Thanks for da input, Im on day 10 of am6 n skipped 2 days. Still dont feel much noticeable effects.

(02-09-2015, 09:53 PM)dissonance Wrote: Hey, what were your results from ASC? What specific and marked changes occurred, and how many days did you use the program?

Hi, the transition was quite natural I would say but one notieable thing which happened was that it gave me the confidence to ask girls I met online out on dates n it kinda kickstarted my online dating with better quality women. I used for arnd 90 days though I skipped like once every 4 days.

how many days did you listen until you had noticed boosts in confidence and less "fear" when doing things that are outside your comfort zone?